Rate RAW 3/3/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

fucking dank

well, I skipped like most of the 2nd hour, but still. What I watched was dank

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Only two things disappointed me No Punk/Rollins Bailing on The Shield. Other than that 9/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Standard.
Only thing that disappointed me is HHH didn't shoot on the crowd in the last segment when they were chanting punk. Imagine the heat if after he laid out Bryan he got on the stick and did his cry baby little kid voice to the fans about Punk lmao

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Only thing that disappointed me is HHH didn't shoot on the crowd in the last segment when they were chanting punk. Imagine the heat if after he laid out Bryan he got on the stick and did his cry baby little kid voice to the fans about Punk lmao

I was happy at least Ziggler got the win!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I was happy at least Ziggler got the win!
bleh. What was Zack Ryder busy for the lame ass celebrity interaction role? I don't think it means shit. ADR is on the way out so a win over him is pretty hollow to begin with, let alone when Jesse Pinkman was the focal point of your 'victory'

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
bleh. What was Zack Ryder busy for the lame ass celebrity interaction role? I don't think it means shit. ADR is on the way out so a win over him is pretty hollow to begin with, let alone when Jesse Pinkman was the focal point of your 'victory'

I loved the way they did that.

Aaron Paul stands on table. ADR walks alllll the way across the ring to stare at him. They yell. He kinda walks through the ropes... but then he backs off because Pinkman > him, bitch. So he gets back on the side of the ring to get back to yelling. He slowly walks back to the middle of the ring, still yelling. Ziggler FINALLY gets up, ADR starts going for the armhump, stops in the middle to yell "DESTINY!" at Aaron Paul, then FINALLY Ziggler reverses into the Zigzag.

They really went out of their way to make sure Ziggler only won by ADR being a moron. Pretty hilarious.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
9/10
Rollins is about to turn face
Cena is injured
and Ziggler won
I came all over my room!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
8/10.

Great show despite no Taker or Hogan, which was disappointing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
9/10
Rollins is about to turn face
Cena is injured
and Ziggler won
I came all over my room!
Really? Because Rollins seemed like the heel of the group last night. Even Ambrose stood and fought with Reigns and they were both being cheered like mad while Rollins was the dick getting boo'd.

Rollins opening that match was great though.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Really? Because Rollins seemed like the heel of the group last night. Even Ambrose stood and fought with Reigns and they were both being cheered like mad while Rollins was the dick getting boo'd.

It confirmed that it will be a triple threat because previously it's just been between Ambrose and Reigns. Rollins is the star of The Shield right now.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score

Yeah, now that I think about it, they seem to be faces, so Rollins was the one that turned heel, I really don`t care, all I care is that maybe he won`t be with them anymore and that is basically what I wanted

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It confirmed that it will be a triple threat because previously it's just been between Ambrose and Reigns. Rollins is the star of The Shield right now.
No shit, just saying Rollins was the definite heel of the scenario last night. A face doesn't bail on his team even if he is upset with them, like Reigns stood and fought with Ambrose even though they are beefing.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Good show overall, nice energy from the crowd, giving it a 8/10...
Shield vs Wyatts by far the best match yet again, just like in Elimination Chamber ppv and it was also cool to see the USO's win the gold. Would be fun to see them defending the title at Wrestlemania and have Rikishi acompanying them at ringside.

On another note, finally, don't really understand the Daniel Bryan - Triple H feud. I mean, what's the purpose of it? Anyway...