Rate RAW 3/3/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
9/10. Great Raw and big responses. Mania crowd for sure.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
On another note, finally, don't really understand the Daniel Bryan - Triple H feud. I mean, what's the purpose of it? Anyway...
What's the purpose of it? what? lol

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What's the purpose of it? what? lol

Perhaps I'm not seeing the bigger picture but yeah, what's the purpose? So, let's say Bryan faces and defeats Triple H. Then what? He'll be the...man? Or the other way around. Then what?

Oh, and btw, forgot to mention it earlier, it was cool to see that Paul Bearer will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. He indeed was a one of a kind figure.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm not seeing the bigger picture but yeah, what's the purpose? So, let's say Bryan faces and defeats Triple H. Then what? He'll be the...man? Or the other way around. Then what?
Well if HHH beats DB I mark my tits off.

Assuming DB beats HHH which most think he would, it brings the story full circle of DB being held back by HHH since Summerslam, and likely signifies the end of DB's feud with the Authority and he would move on to a feud with likely champion Batista.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well if HHH beats DB I mark my tits off.

Assuming DB beats HHH which most think he would, it brings the story full circle of DB being held back by HHH since Summerslam, and likely signifies the end of DB's feud with the Authority and he would move on to a feud with likely champion Batista.

Ok, I can see your point. Cheers...

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Did Batista really insult comics and comic book fans? Erm really when he is in Guardians of the Galaxy this year? DOH! Not the greatest insult there.

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
One of the best for a while IMO. Really enjoyed it. Was hoping there was going to be a triple threat match set for Wrestlemania at the end.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
8/10, loved Heyman coming out, DZ winning (even though it was a cheap win at best) and HHH/steph parts. Really happy with how everything is going.

Reactions: pottsy946
Reaction score
So Paul Heyman blames the fans for what happened to CM Punk. I personally don't give a shit. I think CM Punk is a crybaby. Daniel Bryan doesn't quit, he takes it like a man. How much does Punk get payed? He should be thankful he's in WWE. He's a fucking crybaby. And how dare the fans in Chicago chant CM Punks name during the HHH/DB skit. I don't care if its his hometown, DB is way better than CM Punk. Better in ROH, and better now in WWE. Some people need to know their role's and shut their mouth!

Usos d. n.a.o for titles: Well, finally they give it to them. They deserve it. Why the hell are the Outlaws even in the WWE anyways? Is it just me, or are they really boring? BGunn can't wrestle, and all RdoubleG can do is talk. In ring talent is about as equivalent as John Cena's, if not worse. Im glad these 2 numb nuts aren't going to WM30 with the belts. I expect Usos VS Harper & Rowan.

Big E. d. Cesaro via dq: There must be a better way to break these guys up(The Real Americans). Nobody gives a flying !@#$ about Swagger. Fire him, and let Cesaro do his thing. A true talent. If you people only saw what he does in WWE and don't know about his past in ROH, check him out. Put it on your bucket list. And don't forget to put Swagger on your fuck-it list. Then they put Swagger up against Big E. which caused him to lose via dq. Cesaro gets revenge. We all know wrestling is fixed, but why do this? Couldn't they just have a match on Smackdown, that they had to make Big E fight twice? I mean, this was so stupid and yet predictable.

Wyatts d. Shield: I know i sound like a negative creep right now, but lets change the mood a little bit. The highlight of RAW was Seth Rollins this week. He finally shows the world what he can do. I was wondering what happened to Tyler Black(ROH name) Lets hope WWE lets him use that "God last gift" move soon. So the question is, does Rollins join the Wyatts? ……I doubt it. This sets up a triple threat match at WM30 beautifully. Which just might be the match of the night. Looking forward to that! (Ambrose wins)

Sheamus d. Christian: Thank god i have a pvr. Nice win though.

I really enjoyed the DB/HHH segment. HHH still won't accept the yes for a match, but we all know it will happen. Now, if CM Punk somehow magically returns, i think it will be Punk vs Bryan at WM. But if that doesn't happen, HHH will soon accept Bryans challenge. Nevertheless I have nothing bad to say about how they're doing this. It looks real, you can really see the frustration in bot Bryan and HHH, i love it. The only difference between them is HHH is good on the mic, sucks in the ring, and DB is good at both. Therefore in my eyes, he's an A+ player! Im very thankful that it will not be DB vs Kane at WM.

Zigglar d. ADL: Finally, finally! They give mr.Pefect a victory. Its sad, very sad that he will not be of any importance on the WM30 card. Maybe he will clean HHH's boots?? To be honest, i don't think Zigglar is main event material just yet, but i think he deserves more that what we've seen over the past year, when it comes to him. Very predictable finish, with Aaron Paul distracting ADR, allowing Zigglar to get the win.

The main event saw The Authority interfere and beat up on Daniel Bryan. I mean, you had to know this was going to happen since there was only about 10 minutes left in the show. Why hype a match, why not just have a stand-off or something. Why did Batista have to be there? To look bad? So WM30s main event will be heel vs heel?(Orton vs Batista) First off, this match will be really boring. They need to add something. Maybe Daniel Bryan. What i would do, is put a stipulation on the HHH vs DB match, and have it so if DB wins, he gets a free ticket to the WWE championship at any time he wants. If he loses, he must quit WWE. So DB wins, and then uses his free ticket and wins the belt!!!!!!! Now wouldn't that be awesome? But of course this will not happen. Batista will win the belt. The only huge pop WM30 will get is the Undertaker holding is streak.

RAW was an ok show, even despite all my negativity, but I'm feeling like i need a coffee right now, and i am cranky. Forgive me, i still love the WWE

RAW overall rating 7.5/10

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
1/10. Only gets the one because of no punk, other than that I couldent even pay mind to the show. I think they shoulda waited till Maina for tag title switch, and if they are gonna have guest of raw at least get a real celeb, not this shit. Shield/Wyatt match was good minus the fact it was all spots no thought put into it, overrated, overhyped groups with only three good workers out of the six.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
1/10. Only gets the one because of no punk, other than that I couldent even pay mind to the show. I think they shoulda waited till Maina for tag title switch, and if they are gonna have guest of raw at least get a real celeb, not this shit. Shield/Wyatt match was good minus the fact it was all spots no thought put into it, overrated, overhyped groups with only three good workers out of the six.
1/10 because of no CM Punk. If that isn't blatant smarkism, I don't know what is.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It got plus one for no punk, that was only part i did enjoy was him no showing.
That's pathetic. You're telling me nothing else was good that night? If so, why are you even a wrestling fan.