Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Reaction score
Lil Kim @ Boyfriend, Floyd Mayweather's Training Camp <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

<!-- / message -->

Kairi

Reaction score
Drake wants to work with Kreayshawn <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Quote:
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset currentColor;" class="alt2">

Kreayshawn is quickly attracting her share of supporters, including one famous fan. The “Gucci Gucci” rapper received a surprise phone call from Drake, who didn’t hesitate to offer his endorsement.

“I honestly get excited when new things happen in hip-hop and when I heard ‘Gucci Gucci,’ I heard the flows, I was excited before I even knew who she was,” the Young Money star told Invasion Radio. “And you know I got to hear a little bit more of the music beyond that and then to meet her and the energy that she has is great. She’s just a great person. She’s good people. That’s my dog.”

Drizzy, who will release his sophomore album Take Care on October 24, is leaving the door open to a collaboration. “Anytime she’s ready. I got bars on deck for that,” he said of the Oakland-bred artist, calling her a “little cutie pie.”

“You’re not so bad yourself there, Mr. Regularly Handsome,” gushed a blushing Kreayshawn.

The 21-year-old rapper, born Natassia Zolot, attracted the attention of multiple labels after her self-directed video for “Gucci Gucci” went viral. She inked a lucrative deal with Columbia Records and will release her debut later this year. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hopefully, it ends up close to this.

bjorkdiddy.gif

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
God Kim starting to look worse and worse in every pic I see her in as far as her face goes.

Kairi

Reaction score
Lil Boosie indicted for allegedly attempting to smuggle drugs into prison
BY Adam Rathe
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:23 PM

John Ricard/FilmMagicLil' Boosie was already serving time when he was indicted for smuggling a drink into prison. Talk about living up to your name!

Rapper Lil' Boosie, 28, who's doing time in a Louisiana State Penitentiary on drug charges, has been indicted for attemping to smuggle "sizzurp," an intoxicating mix of codeine syrup and soda, into the prison.

Boosie (whose real name is Torrence Hatch), is accused of conspiring with two men to sneak the drugged drink into prison via a man they believed was a security guard, according to WAFB.com.
Unfortunately for them, he turned out to be a state trooper.

ARRESTING LOOKS: CHECK OUT THESE CELEBRITY MUG SHOTS

The rapper, who has collaborated with Young Jeezy and shares a record label with hip-hop star Webbie, was left without his contraband and is now in even deeper trouble than before -- not an easy task.

The incident, which took place July 14, is just the latest in a string of legal troubles for Boosie, whose 2010 album was titled "Incarcerated." Since last year, he has been under indictment on first-degree murder and drug charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.