Randy Orton Wrestlemania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Is it just me or does Cody look like a joke now?

*Never got to man up to Orton (Unlike Ted).
*Was responsible for all the botched interference and dumb DQs.

The writing of this entire Legacy thing has been appalling... Whether they have a passion for or a history in the wrestling business, I cannot beleive any kind of proffessional writer(s) can get paid decent $$$s to come up with... Well virtually nothing coherent at all really...

Legacy (in brief):

*Recruit bunch of dweebs.
*Ditch the worst of the pack.
*Seriously injur Dweeb-A (Ted) only for them - Notably, the same guy that later transpires to be the more independent spirited of the two - to come crawliing back to the fold.
*Have dweebs do your dirty work
*Continue your quest for the world title without achieving any kind of collective supremacy.
*Bitch out said dweebs at will.
*Dweeb-A get's fed up with it.
*Dweeb-B (Cody) continues to suck up, shows he's actually a bit dumb, botches some rediculous interference attempts and eventually incurs the wrath of Orton.
*Dweeb-B pussy's out and re-sides with the more gutsy Dweeb-A.

Predicted conclusion:

They have a Triple Threat... Cody's loyalties are divided come match-time; he's 'torn' during the match and his indecision ends up costing Ted the victory, Ted & Cody fued after mania and Orton is finally free of this garbage.

Mister J

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes is the true workhorse in Legacy. Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase are all flash and never back it up in the ring.

MizMasta3000

I can see a Ted face turn come after telling Cody he's the reason for all of the this and they disband.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Well, we got our Triple threat match. What do you consider more likely to happen?

Orton going over both of them.

Or for some reason they team up and neutralize Orton then turn on each other, thus beginning a Ted vs Cody feud?

Come to think of it. Even if Orton goes over both of them, we still may end up with a Cody vs Ted feud, each blaming the other for not being able to get the job done with Orton.

Nation

I've been saying there would be a Triple Threat. Should of believed me. Too bad DiBiase will most likely end up getting a big rub over Rhodes.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yup i smell Ted push, Shame i think Cody could do with a push. I dint really think anythink about these two TBH. But out of the two Cody is growning on me more than ted.

I think the Ted will go over in the match and be the one to pin Orton and win the match. I really hope they dont turn Cody into Ted's bitch.

LKP

Cody has always screamed mid card pussy heel to me. Ted a mid card face.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I've been saying there would be a Triple Threat. Should of believed me. Too bad DiBiase will most likely end up getting a big rub over Rhodes.

Nobody likes a know it all, bro. And of course Ted would go over Cody. Rhodes is better in the ring, but Ted is more entertaining.

Yup i smell Ted push, Shame i think Cody could do with a push. I dint really think anythink about these two TBH. But out of the two Cody is growning on me more than ted.

I think the Ted will go over in the match and be the one to pin Orton and win the match. I really hope they dont turn Cody into Ted's bitch.

I'm almost certain that Orton is going to win clean, or Rhodes/Dibiase is going to win by some type of DQ. Did they make it a no DQ match yet?

Cody has always screamed mid card pussy heel to me. Ted a mid card face.

Funny, because I don't think they'd be even that if they hadn't gotten the exposure they did being tied to Orton. What they do after he goes in a new direction is the question. Maybe they can get drafted to SD when the Dynasty gets drafted to Raw, and the WWE will continue with more of the same.

I really don't see much in the future for Legacy without their being affiliated with someone else.

the408kid

Reaction score
Well, we got our Triple threat match. What do you consider more likely to happen?

Orton going over both of them.

Or for some reason they team up and neutralize Orton then turn on each other, thus beginning a Ted vs Cody feud?

Come to think of it. Even if Orton goes over both of them, we still may end up with a Cody vs Ted feud, each blaming the other for not being able to get the job done with Orton.
Here's the way I see it:
Orton will win the match after both Ted and Cody turn on each other with either trying to get the pin, and it will start a feud between the two of them on Smackdown. I don't know how long it will last though because they would just be getting out of the legacy storyline, and after their feud is done they could both just become glorified jobbers. But Maybe I'm wrong!

Axis

I'm disappointed with the way that this storyline was booked, given how much time they had to develop it. They opted to tread water for a month-and-a-half, then get down to business within the last few weeks. Things should have been building consistently all the way since the Royal Rumble.

LadyHotrod

I'm wondering what the hell they are going to do with Orton after this Legacy shit is over. He's fought all the same people multiple times, it would be nice to see a fresh feud but it kinda seems like everyone is involved in a feud that wont end tomorrow and Orton is stuck with this Legacy bullshit that seems like it's close to an end.

MizMasta3000

@ Axis, the Legacy angle habeen teased since the summer. It should have been done to perfection. I wouldn't mind seeing Orton on SD for a little while. A face Orton vs. Heel Jericho. I love it :y:

Airfixx

I've been saying there would be a Triple Threat. Should of believed me.

E-zeee on your own dick there, Nostradamus... So has half the damn forum!

....And of course Ted & Cody will fued. At least one of these guys have 'gotta' come out of this legacy debacle with ZERO credbility. :shifty:

straight_edge76

Honestly this whole feud is pretty mediocrre (sp) at best. I thought that after the Royal Rumble this whole Legacy split feud would have been awesome. But it seems that up until 2-3 weeks ago they just pussyfooted around it and NOW they get serious with it.

I see Orton getting the win at Mania with at least one of the members looking horrible in the match (likely Cody) I honestly would not mind a Ted/Cody feud and it's all but inevidable tbh.