Randy Orton Wrestlemania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE has given us on free television Cody Rhodes vs Orton, Ted Dibiase vs Orton and Legacy vs Orton last night so whats next for Orton and whats his role at Wrestlemania?

kingovkings

Reaction score
WWE has given us on free television Cody Rhodes vs Orton, Ted Dibiase vs Orton and Legacy vs Orton last night so whats next for Orton and whats his role at Wrestlemania?

More of the same assume probably Legacy vs Orton at Mania in a stip match no doubt were orton will come from behind and beat the shit out of Legacy. I wouldn't even be surprised if they involve Dusty,Dibaise Senior, Orton Senior in the match :angry:

LKP

Ive been asking this question also. A tag match vs legacy i can see happening. If not I can see Orton taking someones place in the mitb match? I'm all out of ideas.

straight_edge76

Handicap, Street Fight.

Run in at the end.

End of story.

xtremebadass

It would somewhat make sense if Orton had his back against the wall against Legacy and gets Kofi to tag it up with him at Mania. Orton and Kofi had that feud, maybe they can turn the tables and have that make some sense.

-TJ-

It would somewhat make sense if Orton had his back against the wall against Legacy and gets Kofi to tag it up with him at Mania. Orton and Kofi had that feud, maybe they can turn the tables and have that make some sense.

That could also be like having a tag team that hates each other in the WWE. Hell Kofi is doing nothing at WM. So there. It could work to be honest.

LKP

Kofi is not on the card yet so im assuming he may be orton's partner. But apart from a tag match up i cant see anything else at WM26 for Orton.

-TJ-

The only other thing I can see is Rhodes turning on DiBiase and making it a triple threat match for Number 1 contender or for just pride and revenge.

Mister J

Reaction score
It would be funny if Randy Orton didn't make it on the card for Wrestlemania.

the408kid

Reaction score
Hell the only thing I can think of for Orton other then fueding with Legacy is replacing Kane in the MITB match.

Reaction score
I was actually thinking maybe they'd go a Orton V Legacy - guantlet type match. Orton fights Dibiase/Rhodes...then the second. As far as I'm aware Orton has actually pinned both Dibiase and Rhodes in one on one matches (if not, theres time to pin Rhodes). Leaves open the idea for Orton to face them one on one, in the same night.

Now that the idea of Kofi's been thrown around, I could sort of see that too. Don't know how they'd really justify it. I see Orton going back to full blown heel after this fued (instead of his somewhat tweener role now) - and alligning with Kofi might ruin that. Otherwise we may have to sit through Kofi/Orton 2...

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score

I have absolutely no desire to see Orton teamed with Kofi. None. Zero. Nada.

^^ Exactly what I was thinking. It would suck for Kofi to be left off of Mania, he deserves it over dudes like Ziggler, Swagger and R-Truth.

That may be true, but I wouldn't be heartbroken to not see Kofi at Mania in the slightest. Too bad there isn't a way to replace Truth with Kofi in the tag team match. I wouldn't mind that.

The only other thing I can see is Rhodes turning on DiBiase and making it a triple threat match for Number 1 contender or for just pride and revenge.

Legacy divided is no match for Orton. It took way too much for them to put him down on Raw the other night. Then why would they turn on each other?

I was actually thinking maybe they'd go a Orton V Legacy - guantlet type match. Orton fights Dibiase/Rhodes...then the second. As far as I'm aware Orton has actually pinned both Dibiase and Rhodes in one on one matches (if not, theres time to pin Rhodes). Leaves open the idea for Orton to face them one on one, in the same night.

Well, considering all the other matches they have going on at Mania, I don't expect this to be of utmost importance, so I don't expect a long match. I really don't know where they are planning to go with this, they've already shown us that DiBiase and Rhodes, separately, are no match for Orton, and even together can barely get the job done. There has to be some sort of angle that we aren't seeing here, because I doubt they are gonna drop all the build up they've had for the Legacy break up and them turning on Orton and just drag someone randomly into it.

Now that the idea of Kofi's been thrown around, I could sort of see that too. Don't know how they'd really justify it. I see Orton going back to full blown heel after this fued (instead of his somewhat tweener role now) - and alligning with Kofi might ruin that. Otherwise we may have to sit through Kofi/Orton 2...

If they are trying to get DiBiase and Rhodes over as heels, why would they switch Orton back to a heel? All indications point to Orton turning face (tweener really) and I'm all for that. They are doing shit all with Christian, and until after $ITB I can't even speculate what is going to happen with him. Maybe after Orton turns they'll draft him to Smackdown. I wouldn't mind seeing Orton vs Punk. Just, please, no Kofi/Orton. :(

xtremebadass

I am anxiously awaiting where Ted and Cody bring in Mr. Perfect Jr. and Brett DiBiase and form a 4 man Legacy faction that is 10x better than the previous Legacy. A group of 4 up and comer's with no vet to guide them, could make for some pretty good TV. More people would have to care for Ted and Cody in order for it to happen though.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I am anxiously awaiting where Ted and Cody bring in Mr. Perfect Jr. and Brett DiBiase and form a 4 man Legacy faction that is 10x better than the previous Legacy. A group of 4 up and comer's with no vet to guide them, could make for some pretty good TV. More people would have to care for Ted and Cody in order for it to happen though.

Maybe they can get Goldust to lead them...

And they already have the trio in the Hart Dynasty going nowhere with no one to guide them. Do you think that that would make a big difference? Have someone really good to front either of these teams I think would help them enormously. Too bad all the good managers died out 10 years ago.