Random Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Damn! I thought this thing would kick off better than the World Cup but obv not. Shame really. How about moving it to HIAT and seeing what happens, that might be fun :p.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've had a game with Barca going for a while.

Can't remember it cos I haven't played in a while.

Reaction score
Barca's pretty great to start with. I've got a pretty good team going, although I want to make a few more signings in the midyear transfer window. Need to get Fellaini from Everton, and possibly another defender since Marquez is already on the decline, tho that'll probably just be for backup since I have Pique on the bench. I've actually signed a fuckload of guys to fill out the squad since Barca has a lot of shit at the start (players just over 60 overall - ugh), and most of them are pretty good. Signings include Gourcuff, Nasri, Walcott, Lloris, Mertesacker, Rafael, Santon, Mario Balotelli and a few others I can't remember atm. Team atm:

Lloris
Marquez Mertesacker Puyol
Toure Xavi Gourcuff Iniesta
Messi
Ibrahimovic Henry​

maty619

Reaction score
Anyone got ultimate team here? Not been on fifa in a while I must admit due to the masses of football on tv and the fact that I just got Red Dead Redemption :p.

the408kid

Reaction score
wouldn't it be funny if Uruguay ends up winning the World Cup. It'd be like at return to the 30's and 50's.

Kizza

Reaction score
Anyone got ultimate team here? Not been on fifa in a while I must admit due to the masses of football on tv and the fact that I just got Red Dead Redemption :p.

Yes. Worst money I ever spent was on ultimate team.

Kizza

Reaction score

Yes. Worst money I ever spent was on ultimate team.

maty619

Reaction score
:O Ultimate Team is awesome, but it only really got good when I stopped playing matches :D.