Random Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Might as well put my life in review before i bid you all adieu if you listen to my view I can only say thank you. This is me while I try and get you subdued. I've always believed my life is overdue I've had fun going through this deja vu, kick me while i'm down i know you want to. talking to you gives me something to look up to but you're not going to help me squeak through, not this time i want to warm to, you but you always withdrew, what do you want, I feel so dead Is this what you wanted? for me to feel haunted?
Sitting here watching the clock go tick tick ticking, so fucking bored masturbating to the day i stop kick kick kicking, tired of the games you know i've only wanted to lick lick lick in. you, That sweet pussy you tease me with,i know is only a measly myth, so bitch pleaseeee get on my dick, i'm bored of trying to be slick. You are my number one chick but it's not like you do magic tricks so just hop on the slippery dick. I hope your pussy will save my life, maybe we should foreplay with knives? That wouldn't add the excitement in our lives, i just skid to the other lane i wonder if any of us survives . holding hands smiling n laughing, Can't stop flittering my eyes trying to yell out my sweet goodbyes, I knew she was special but this is a surprise. she's wearing a seatbelt smiling watching my demise. Love is evil in disguise as my mind flies I get a rise my grin get's wider, my last thoughts are about her health care provider.

I got a hole in my heart and it's been falling apart i wanted you to know this before it's gone, i've wanted to be with you at every dawn. Time is changing me, I feel like Me Volume three. Next time I see you that side of me will be missing and both of us will be stuck reminiscing. I think i need this change, is that little strange? Am i starting to get deranged? It's been so long since i've felt that way, fuck who am i kidding i'm already full of grey, don't worry i'll always have a smile to portray, just let me do it my way don't magnify my personal decay, One day I might be back to the old me Okay? Ain't I better Today? Don't worry I won't be like this everyday, Is my life really full of disarray? Stop being like this i'm going to be alright i'm a god damn white. Be more of a delight and that'll ignite the bite excite the knight in me, be my ray of light and i'll excite you all night, I loved you at first sight I wish i could feel that when we reunite jus like opening night trying to get out of sight from the theater light I need you at my line of sight, I'd be with you at the speed of light all stemmed from that one summer night i wish you were my exclusive right so i could be with you everynight. Falling apart picking at my hole, I can't believe you walked away with my soul, just remember what you stole. im sick of making stupid rhymes

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I wish I had some expertise, Something that would fucking please, I'm sick of always being a lousy tease, i'm as bad as a sexually transmitted disease, have to switch it up by 180 degrees. Always failed, subconsciously thinking i prevailed, huh I've always been derailed now that i'm seeing it fully detailed. What now, stop and take my final bow?

suicide seems as sweet as albertan meat. our cows only get fed wheat, and trust me it will drag one's feet. Nothing going on in this mind, jus like the rest of mankind, tired, Miserable and grumpy and i'm barely twenty, never really cared about making a penny, always lived with a penny as if it was plenty. yeah thats why i hang out at 2 am, just chill listening to eminem, maybe play on the webcam. See if any drunk chick wanna play with my dick cause lol i'm not getting a date and it's not because of my weight, maybe i can hold onto my morals for my soul mate. hopefully she'll be able to relate and say people thought she was eight, who know's maybe we'll both have to clean our slate.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Never seen this coming did ya, thought i'd stay down didn't yah, well here i am bloody raw, but this time i'm wearing a sports bra. putting on lipstick laying it on extra thick, trying to show up in time but my red cotton panties making me squirt while i walk around in my mini skirt, I use to despise these big ass thighs but to my surprise and without any sensationalize i really enjoy this disguise. licking my lips spinning to Akon who use to be so wrong, he'll be my demise get's me thinking of guys, mm Justin Bieber I got your fever, wrap your tiny little arms around me and show me what made you such an over achiever.

Oh my dildo slid out of my ass, made me finally cum at last. They're goes my happy, No time to try and clean up, time to say what's up time to go to work and I work hard I go berserk. Cause i'm the white snowy joker, forcing your kids to become weed smokers while i introduce them to strip poker, You cougars should of stepped it up and not be so mediocre, maybe then I wouldn't have your kids in the stoker, Told you bitch i go beserk, always been a quirk, i just can't lurk or accept a clean jerk always gotta put em to work, they were going to tell, and their bodies were starting to smell, I let them say their last farewells so stop all the dewlli- yeah I know it was your lil danielle. BITCH was going to tell, getting loud in the hotel cunt just had to yell, had to be the rebel. Now Shut the fuck up and let me start the chrous spent all fucking night on it looking through the thesaurus

add chrous now