Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Challenge TV would probably get more ratings if iMPACT was shown an hour earlier. Most of the TNA fanbase in the UK is kids I'm assuming and it finishing at 11 won't exactly help their ratings as kids will probably have to go to bed.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Challenge TV would probably get more ratings if iMPACT was shown an hour earlier. Most of the TNA fanbase in the UK is kids I'm assuming and it finishing at 11 won't exactly help their ratings as kids will probably have to go to bed.

Since TNA still use adult themes like blood and swearing, they won't be able to get it on air before 9 without significantly editing the content. 9 is fine.

More TNA UK news, and this is a big 'un!

- Dixie Carter posted the following to Twitter, announcing that a full month's worth of Impact Wrestling will be taped in the UK:

HUGE IMPACT NEWS: The Manchester and Wembley events in January will now BOTH be double TV tapings! Details coming!

On one hand, it means taped Impacts for a month. On the other, you get amazing crowds (no Impact Zone!) and decent shows (since they'll be abroad) for an entire month.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ric Flair has finally been removed from the roster page of TNA Wrestling's official website after not being affiliated with the organization since the spring. His profile was deleted today.

In May, the legendary wrestler tried to have his TNA contract terminated, which led to TNA filing a lawsuit against WWE for contract tampering. According to court documents, Flair was officially terminated on May 11.

According to a report released this week by F4WOnline.com, Flair was recently in Florida visiting his daughter, who appears in WWE's developmental promotion, and stated that he was ready to rejoin WWE.

Well I guess this all but confirms Naitch is coming back home.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I wish our Naitch would come back home

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

and TNA blows another one according his twitter
Pope's Contract expired with TNA on Jan 1, I will not be resigning. Thanks to Dixie and the whole TNA Family for a wonderful 3+ Years.~PHS

I would say I hope he goes back to WWE but they misused him as well...so this really sucks

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I wonder if he'll continue with wrestling?

The Viper

Reaction score
Dammit. Always was a big fan of Pope. This is sucky news for sure.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

He really should. It's no news that I am a huge Pope mark. I think he has tremendous talent and charisma and can rock the mic. TNA really fucked him up with turns...he was on fire as a face and even had his title match against Hardy and should have won...or at least kept him as a top face...instead...we got crap...

He could be awesome in the WWE right now though. If they gave him the kind of push he deserves and the freedom and mic time. So much potential I would hate to see it wasted.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I enjoyed D'Angelo Dinero runs and mic work in TNA. I believe they screwed it up. Seeing him in WWE would be nice provided he is used to his full potential. Now who was he in WWE? *scratches head*

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Here's what TNA thought of Genesis.

- The backstage morale at Sunday's TNA Genesis pay-per-view was up according to PWInsider. The feeling was they put on a solid show with an excellent main event. Many feel the company is moving in the right direction.

Lol that's wrong. The main event was good but the rest of the show...

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Bully Ray is awesome as always

"Bully Ray" From "TNA Impact Wrestling" Chooses Rick's Cabaret New York For His Bachelor Party, To Be Held Wednesday Night, Just One Day Before His Wedding to Brooke Hogan (Hulk Hogan's daughter).…The Marriage Ceremony Will Air Live on Spike TV, Thursday at 8pm, 7pm Central.

Pro Wrestling Superstar "Bully Ray" proposed to Brooke Hogan on Spike TV's "Impact Wrestling" Show last Thursday night.

Surprisingly, she accepted despite her dad Hulk Hogan's look of dismay as he stood by. They are getting married on Spike TV's "Impact Wrestling" show this Thursday night, January 17th, live, 8pm, 7pm central.

Several pro wrestlers are throwing Bully Ray's bachelor party at the famous Rick's Cabaret New York this Wednesday night, January 16th. On the guest list are some rock and roll notables and other pro athletes who are friends of the groom.

No expense has been spared. The grapplers have reserved the entire second floor VIP lounge and the Deluxe Sky Box. Over 75 Rick's Cabaret Girls will provide the entertainment.

Rick's Cabaret's award winning executive chef Mr. Nestor is preparing a menu designed especially for the brawny brawlers. He describes it as "Rib Eye steaks, red meat, and more steaks!"

Following dinner they have reserved the entire roof deck and smoking lounge to enjoy cigars and brandy.

Hulk Hogan, who disapproves of the wedding, was invited to the bachelor party, and it remains to be seen if he will show up.

Mr. Ray said, "I'm looking forward to my bachelor party. Rick's Cabaret has the hottest women."

Rick's Cabaret Girl Mandy said, "We love all the pro athletes, it will be an awesome party with non-stop lap dances!"

"We've had a lot of celebrity bachelor parties here at Rick's," said Rick's Cabaret Girl Alexandra, "including one for a famous TV star that we just had during the afternoon. It was fun. We have the best girls and so we have the best customers," she cooed.

411mania

Bully does love his strip clubs. I believe he's celebrated a few Birthdays there as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

According to a report by ProWrestling.Net, Bobby Roode's contract with TNA Wrestling has expired.

Roode was set to appear at this weekend's Lockdown fan fest, however was pulled at last minute. Roode hasn't appeared on TNA television since the Impact tapings in the United Kingdom.

Bruce Prichard mistakenly let the contract expire, and that TNA wasn't even aware of the situation until Roode brought it up to them.

Roode and Austin Aries are scheduled to defend the Tag Titles against Christopher Daniels & Kazarian and Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez at Lockdown on Sunday, but Roode's status for the event is in question now.

Wow nice going you moron.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

The incompetency baffles me. Pritchard should be fired for this.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Absolutely hilarious story and just a shining example of the ineptitude of TNA as a whole.