Random Impact Wrestling Talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Impact Wrestling Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

It was mostly X-Pac heat they got. They legit sucked as a team so nobody wanted to see them. Them being easy to hate really doesn't mean they had a decent run. Having a decent run is having a couple of good, semi-memorable matches here and there and holding the titles for a couple of months while still being GOOD heels/faces. Mexican America were not good heels. They just sucked.

To add to this just a little, compare MexAm with Jognus and you'll see the difference between a shitty run and a decent one.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I'm not saying I liked their run I'm just saying it was ok

The Viper

Reaction score
To add to this just a little, compare MexAm with Jognus and you'll see the difference between a shitty run and a decent one.

Exactamundo. Jognus are pretty damn great. If you wanna compare the two teams, MexAm are like, Mean Street Posse. No offense to Pete Gas and Joey Abs but damn :lol:

Viper, it wasn't OK, though. That's the thing. They were God awful. I don't are how you can say it was OK.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

How was it god awful. Just because anarquia can't wrestle doesn't make it awful

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

In this thread you've already mentioned that Anarquia is bad both in-ring and on the mic, and admitted that Hernandez is 'ok' on the mic.

So I have to wonder, what makes it not awful? How good Hernandez is in the ring? Well, it can't be that because it's no secret that Hernandez is notoriously a dangerous opponent to work with, with about 3 good moves and not a lot of anything else to his credit.

The only saving grace for their entire reign was The British Invasion and I'm pretty sure a lot of people forgot they were even on TV last year.

The Viper

Reaction score

Then what was good or decent about it? Because it was easy to hate them? Yeah, because they fucking sucked, not because they were good heels. Your point is completely invalid.

Next.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Ok whatever. What's the next topic?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Ok whatever. What's the next topic?
Alright, since we want something new to talk about, here's two new shirts just released by TNA....

l.jpg

l1.jpg

My initial thoughts? The Jeff Hardy one makes it painfully evident that he's once again doing drugs, because no sober person would paint that.

The Impact Wrestling one absolutely sucks. Where the hell is Aries? Ray? Joe? Magnus? Gail Kim? That shirt is a slap in the face to the workers that have made Impact a great show since its been re-named. No offense to Roode, Storm, Angle or AJ, but they shouldn't have to share a shirt with has been's like Anderson and never will be's like Crimson.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I like the shirts. I think they're kind of cool.

Anybody know what the fuck Douglas Williams has been doing

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I really like the new shirts that TNA has been putting out for Hardy...I'm not a Hardy fan by any stretch of the imagination, but the shirts are very nice.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

-- Jeff Hardy is "leaps and bounds" the biggest merchandise seller for TNA right now.

EWN

Not surprising, but noteworthy. Jeff does have some importance to the company, despite his flaws.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I read that earlier and I am not surprised considering the post that I had before that one where I expressed my like of Jeff's merchandise despite not being a fan.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well that's not a surprise because he's so cool

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

– Former TNA World Tag Team Champion Alex Shelley will be parting ways with TNA Wrestling when his contract expires, which is imminently. He opted to not renew his contract. He has been with the organization since 2004.

source: F4WOnline.com

- PWInsider reports that Ric Flair and TNA are at a major impasse and there is a ton of heat on Flair for his conduct outside of the ring. One source described it as “being at the point it’s not worth keeping Flair around.”

There have been a number of incidents with Flair at local establishments in Orlando since he joined TNA. Flair was reportedly banned from drinking at the Hard Rock Cafe at Citiwalk due to an incident.

There also have been many stories about Flair not being able to cover bar tabs and company management getting calls from hotel or bar management seeking payment. Something similar recently happened at a hotel TNA has a good relationship with and that was said to be the final tipping point. Flair was pulled from live events and TV tapings after that incident.

Several people in the company have been against using him as a regular since he came to TNA, noting that while he carries a high price tag, he hasn’t drew money or ratings for TNA.

Spike TV sources also report that there have been a number of requests from the network for TNA to keep Flair dressed and not have him “near nude” and bleeding at his age on TV.

Word going around over the weekend was that Flair is done with TNA but that’s not confirmed yet.

Source: PWInsider

Both of these are pretty big. I would love to see Shelley in WWE and have a Miz-like climb to the top.

– Alex Shelley, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, is reportedly jumping ship to WWE. This is according to former WCW broadcaster Mark Madden. He wrote on Twitter:

“Good luck to Alex Shelley, WWE-bound. A real talent. Let’s c if he’s used rite. Shame 2c MCMGs break up. Best tag team in U.S.”

Update: It seems like Shelley actually is going to WWE. This is just too awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: