Raise your hand if....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

In terms of charisma, I would definitely rank Mr. Bret Hart in the top 3 worst in the WWE right now. As much as he is a legend, some of his promos are laughable. He repeats himself too damn much looking like he forgets what he is saying.

LKP

^^^^ Yup

Bret tries to hard to deliver his promos.
I am so glad he can wrestle better than he can talk.

MizMasta3000

I think people are forgetting Hernandez..... He is god awful. And he cannot act either

I think this years Wrestlemania has had good hype but not as much to me very excited like i was last year. But i have faith in the wwe's card for WM26. I think the only bad match we may see is the orton match. I can see it lasting 3 minutes and it being a let down.

Last time I checked, I was talking about WWE guys not TNA.

LKP

Oh I Now is it? Damn Mizmasta who the hell do you think you are lately? Mr i make all the damn rules. I made a point as in Hernandez sucks on the mic.... Whether he is in tna or the wwe I was making a point.

maty619

Reaction score
I hate to stick my nose where it isn't wanted but you said that people were forgeting about him but they were answering MizMasta's question about WWE so they weren't forgetting they were answering the question asked to them.

PeepShow

This build for Mania has been great. I've been looking forward to it for months now and really haven't forgotten about it a day. The card is amazing and they've given great build for most of the matches (Bret/Vince, Cena/Batista, Jericho/Edge, Mysterio/Punk, Taker/HBK) and even the others I seem to care about a lot minus the tag match and divas. Not to mention all the video packages they've whored out during their programming. The card is one of the best and has the possibility to be as good as WM 19, which, if that happens, would be the 2nd best WM ever. I don't see how you could say the built has been bad.

xtremebadass

The card is one of the best and has the possibility to be as good as WM 19

This. There hasn't been nearly as good of a WrestleMania since WMXIX in terms of big match ups and a totally stacked card in general. There were 9 matches altogether at WMXIX and none of them sucked, not including the Miller Light Cat Fight. This can almost be a repeat of it despite how much people would say WWE sucks now compared to then because of the rating. I am completely pumped for this year's WrestleMania, last time I was generally excited days before the actual event was probably WM22. For the past 3 years it has really been lack luster.

Reaction score
^^^What about mania x7? The only match that was lackluster was the six man tag with APA/Tazz vs. RTC. But it was still exciting because of atmosphere. Rock vs. Austin II was a classic for all time.

xtremebadass

^^^What about mania x7? The only match that was lackluster was the six man tag with APA/Tazz vs. RTC. But it was still exciting because of atmosphere. Rock vs. Austin II was a classic for all time.

Yea WMX7 was totally stacked, but I am talking the most recent all around stacked card. WMX7-XIX were all infamous.

LKP

I got a feeling most of the matches will kick ass. Ortons match im not so sure, maybe it will not last long. But Taker vs HBK II should be awesome.

Reaction score
^^^No doubt. Those two blew almost every mania before it out of the stratosphere. Only 23 came close for me because of the "all grown up" theme.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Smackdown has better shows on the card that's for sure.
The Divas, Triple H vs. Sheamus, The Legacy Triple Threat & Unified Tag Team Championship match will all be among the first 6 matches on the card, guarenteed. I'm also going to predict the first two matches will be among those four.

Reaction score
The Main event should have been Undertaker vs Michaels.

Cena vs Batista is BOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG

So will be another transition title run by Edge