Raise your hand if....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

That's gotta blow. Even staying up till 11 tonight is gonna fuck me up for tomorrow.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would rather just dl it and watch it in the morning. As a matter of fact that is exactly what I am doing.

LKP

I'm staying up to watch it. Loyal wwe fan iam. I have no work now for a month. Due to surgery and holidays. So im cool, got my red bull, doritos, pizza, pringles with dip and jaffa cakes ready. Wm26 will be worth it.

Reaction score
I would rather just dl it and watch it in the morning. As a matter of fact that is exactly what I am doing.

Someone PLEASE lead me to where it can be downloaded, I have to work today so I won't be able to see it. Anyone who can point me in the direction of a sweet download site that doesn't use cocksucky Torrents and they get MMAAADDD rep from me, and a burrito.

PeepShow

Someone PLEASE lead me to where it can be downloaded, I have to work today so I won't be able to see it. Anyone who can point me in the direction of a sweet download site that doesn't use cocksucky Torrents and they get MMAAADDD rep from me, and a burrito.

http://www.warez-bb.org/

Someone should have it up on there by 1-2 AM tops.

kingovkings

Reaction score
That's gotta blow. Even staying up till 11 tonight is gonna fuck me up for tomorrow.

Im usually ok mon, It will be tue when it hits me when i go to the gym late afternoon then karate on the night. That hard lol

I will be doing that 2 for my kids to watch when they get in from school 2mrw

The food some of you people eat.

Im cutting so i usually eat real clean all week, But i get a cheat meal once a week to reload my carbs. So saved it for2nite but il eat pretty clean as im having redbull 2mrw.

I only eat junk on weekends and on wwe ppvs which fall on a Sunday so its all cool. Ive lost loads of weight recently... May put some on tonight.

Doritos rock i love chilli heatwave with chilli sauce YUM YUM. Enjoy ya nite dude i know i will ;)