Quitting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yes, and I know a few people were actually going places. The people who actually roleplayed were getting places. I wanted to see where Jay Clement went, I wanted to see where the fun Doctor was going, especially with that grotesque Human Centipede thing. Even though the sheer thought of it makes me want to throw up. And then you have Aaron Asterisk. Real shame for him, he was becoming one of my favorite guys in ACW.

Pete

Reaction score
I'd tell you where Jay Clement was going, but you wouldn't like it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
then there is everyone loveable guy Toyota Chelios... he was going somewhere definitely.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
KIF, it's not like we didn't beg you guys to give us feed back! Damn, I can write ANYBODY given the proper info. What didn't happen was trust.

I don't know what the hell effeding experience you guys have had, but what I've come from is family. And what problems we had, we didn't go off the deep end; not trusting one another or ESPECIALLY management. If we had a prob, we talked. Here, it seems that mistrust and behind the scenes rabble rousing is the order of the day. My point? I'm a continuity man and firm believer in the creative control being in the hand of the creator. All you had to do was give me some pointers and we coulda made GOLD!

To be fair I had constant communication with PT from before he joined staff and after. If I had suggestions I posted them in the shoutbox, I figured he'd pass them along if he liked them.