PWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Missing Link as the Hardcore Champ was really the only way to go here, so I'm glad you went for it. I'm looking forward to seeing some more of his antics in the coming shows. I'm also interested in what you're planning for Dick Slater, Ron Garvin and Steve Keirn. Just don't make Keirn a tobacco spitting guy named Skinner and we'll be all cool. Magnum/Chono would have been off the chain so I'm also happy that it came out so well. Chono makes a solid first champ and I can imagine he'll be more than ready to face all comers.

Overall an excellent show and fed, which I also have to admit I have a particularly soft spot for given the guys you are using. Many of them were favourites of mine growing up, so its especially nice to see them all get a chance to be used properly for a change.

Great job.

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man , I'm gonna try a Chono , Magnum feud and I hated Skinner (by name and gimmick)and I would have went with the Fabulous ones but rightfully so Stan Lane would be picked for Midnight Express .

Thank you all for checking it out an I should have another card up soon .

W-olf

Reaction score
logo.png

Oblivion is pleased with the ratings from its debut show and has hired

Ted DiBiase, Jr.
New Disciples Of New Church
Manu
Kensuki Sasaki
And rumors have run rampant about Ted already spotted with the Stud stable we hope to have more on this soon .

And with the recent edition of Kensuki Sasaki word has it Chono was behind it and his new stroke from his championship win over Magnum T.A. .

Chono refuses to give him a rematch but has agreed to a tag match if he can find a partner for himself and the Power Warrior himself Sasaki.

And Max Muscle looks to be hurt but it's said he will be there for the upcoming ppv and will face the man who took him out of the hardcore title match The Missing Link .

And speaking of the ppv it is also reported that .....
PWF is adding a new title with the champion crowned as well as a new US Title champion that night .

We will get more information on this as it unfolds.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Excellent signs, sir. I am most intrigued to see how you book DiBiase. I think he's a guy in need of good direction.

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man , I plan on using the Stud Stable as a four horsemen like group the classic leader , tag team , and a enforcer.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
U can now use Spivey and Tito

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

W-olf

Reaction score
PWF

has come to terms on the release of PWF Superstar Alex Riley as of Monday, Jan 19 2012. We wish Alex the best in all future endeavors.

And January 29th 2012 will be the ppv for the PWF called
Redemption .

(ooc Alex Riley is already picked up by Professor ... he asked nicely lol)

W-olf

Reaction score
meant this to be in there oops

Untitled-1-16.png

W-olf

Reaction score
PWF week 2 Card
(To make it easier Im gonna run in realtime to WWE Mondays are the shows Sunday on there days of ppv will be mine as well)

Masa Chon and Kensuki Sasaki vs Magnum T.A and a mystery partner

Missing Link vs Max Muscle

ODB vs Tiffany

Eric Embry vs Maxx Payne and Brent Albright

H8 Club respond to Bad Attitude

And
Lucky Canon vs Arik Canon vs Conor O Brian
In the debut of a X Factor match
you either have it OR YOU DONT

W-olf

Reaction score
Added PPV Names show will go up and Im gonna focus more on the show than the matches its over big here so Ill keep the matches shorter from now on hehe.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
i like the poster man...very good stuff...

i see a future for u in GFX if you keep practicing and experimenting

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man I do commission work already I just don' t take hours on my own work.

The show pyro starts off and we go ringside with Memphis and Trenton .

Missing Link vs Max Muscle
No Contest
This match never took place but what was indeed interesting was Missing Link came out with Akbar but Maxx Muscle never showed up however a man who resembled Humongous was there and just eyed The Missing Link in his place in the ring .

As we go to a commercial break we see Tiffany getting ready

ODB vs Tiffany
Winner ODB
Tiffany was used and abused sure she's use to it but when and only when Lacey came out for the save did ODB Stop her beatdown .

Eric Embry vs Maxx Payne and Brent Albright
Brent Albright was close to pinning Eric Embry but he fought back and rightfully so he fought for his life as Akbar sent Maxx Payne in with one goal destroy Eric . And it almost worked but Eric delivered a clothesline dumping Brent and got a piledriver on the member of Devistation Inc as Eric quickly left the ring before Devisatation Inc could hit the ring .

Much to the crowd's delight might I add as Eric celebrated in the crowd.
We go to another commercial break .

H8 Club respond to Bad Attitude
H8 Club are hitting the ring and we see a split screen of Harris Brothers Ron and Don and Bad Attitude .

Hatred: It goes like this bitches we are coming for those tag titles and we talked to the one man that can get it done and Draven can inform you but I'll beat him to it .

Gage is grinning .

Gage: No fucking way let me .
There will be redemption at the ppv and it will see Bad Attitude vs H8Club and the Harris Brothers and it gets even better the winning team is the new tag team champions .

The crowd chant and sheer as Harris Brothers look on and seem to like the idea but Bad Attitude like it alot more than they should as we hear Memphis .

Memphis : Wait so any two members of Bad Attitude but if Harris Brothers dont get the win they won't get the titles for example so how can that be trusting of your partner how long before that breaks down .

I give that to Bad Attitude.

And
Lucky Canon vs Arik Canon vs Conor O Brian
In the debut of a X Factor match
you either have it OR YOU DONT
Winner Lucky Canon
Lucky Canon won the first X Factor match in PWF history in a back and forth match the chemistry these three had was something to see with lots of double team moves . No real clear cut winner for most of it but Lucky Canon with the fireman carry slam as the title is shown on the titantron .

Commercial break.

We come back to Bill Alphonzo with the god aweful whistle .

He was backstage with Lauren and started a impromptu interview.

Fonzy: I'll make this short and sweet I have been scouting for a new tag team and I haven't seen them here so I searched the spectrum but I finally found them and at Redemption I unveil my team .

The Outsiders !!

Crowd goes nuts .

Fonzie: Thats right At the ppv Razor Ramon and Big Daddy Cool Diesel make there debut .

We cut back to Trenton.

Trenton : Aren't Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in a different organization.

Memphis: Yes , I believe so .

Trenton: They better not be coming here I hate em both .

And feed cuts and we go to commercial before the main event.

Masa Chono and Kensuki Sasaki vs Magnum T.A and a mystery partner

The much anticipated partner but Chono and Sasaki come down to the ring first and Magnum T.A walks out alone .

Memphis : I knew he wouldn't find a partner who would want to step in there with Chono and The Power Warrior .

Magnum gets on the mic.

T.A. : He's here .

But before he could say anymore and they both attacked before the ref got him out the ring and restored order. And it went back and forth with Magnum T.A getting several near falls even if he was all alone out there . and they have double teamed Magnum again

But then we hear the music of not Rugged but the HAND's Of Stone Ronnie Garvin comes down to the ring with his towel and wraps it around Sasaki and throws him out of the ring and he nails Chono with that right hand and started the Garvin stomp but before he can finish

Kensuki grabs Chono and they start walking away and they lose via countout .

Winners at 13:24
Magnum T.A and Ronnie Garvin.

As the show fades to black with the Pwf and Oblivion logo

W-olf

Reaction score
Just signed

Kendall Windham
Outlaw Ron Bass
Don Muraco
Kamala
Dino Bravo
Akira Kawabata aka Akira Raijin and Kiyoshi (World Elite)
George The Animal Steele
The Cowboy Scott Casey
Cassidy Riley

Todd Champion and Firebreaker Chip (Curtis Thompson) known as "The Patriots"..

Eric Watts & Chad Fortune (Tekno Team 2000)
Vic Grimes & Darren Drozdoff
The Fantastics Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers
John Tatum and Rod Price

And updated on the Taken list just need to update roster on page 1 but Im gonna finish the Taken list first.

W-olf

Reaction score
Finally all up to date