PWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
PWF Rumors and News

PulseForumsLogo2.png

presents
P.W.F
Purgatory Wrestling Federation

pwflogoa.png

pwflogo.png

KyKy_Base.png
KyKy_Base-2.png
KyKy_Base-3.png
KyKy_Base-1.png
KyKy_Base-4.png
Lauren_Brooke5.jpg

The Owner , Commentator Interviewer Color Commentary Ring Announcer Interviewer
Draven Alexander , Memphis Raines , Dallas Raines, Trenton Alexander , Justin SaneLauren Brooke

to be added

Roster by League

World Title
KyKy_Base-5.png

Champion Magnum T.A
KyKy_Base-14.png
KyKy_Base-15.png
Eddie_Gilbert2.jpg
Lance_Hoyt.jpg
Brother_Ray.jpg
Zack_Ryder.jpg
DustyRhodes.jpg
Ken_Kennedy.jpg
MattCappotelli.jpg

Magnum T.A,Eddie Gilbert,Dino Bravo,Bully Ray,Zack Ryder,Dusty Rhodes,Ken Anderson,Matt Cappotelli

World Tag Titles
KyKy_Base-7.png

Champions King Kong Bundy and Big John Stud
Percy_Watson.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg
KyKy_Base-12.png

Dale_Torborg.jpg
Dan_Spivey2.jpg
Matt_Cross8.jpg
Teddy_Hart.jpg
[SIZE=-1]
744f0ae7.jpg
[/SIZE]
Tyler_Reks.jpg
Curt_Hawkins.jpg
CaylenCroft-2.jpg
thTrent_Beretta10.jpg
[SIZE=-1]
Droz.jpg
[/SIZE]

US Title
KyKy_Base-8.png

Champion Ted Dibiase Jr
Ted_DiBiase_Jr9.jpg
Nikita_Koloff.jpg
thGreat_Muta2.jpg
Alex_Koslov.jpg
Jacob_Novak.jpg
Kofi_Kingston-1.jpg

KyKy_Base-21.jpg
KyKy_Base-16.png
KyKy_Base-23.jpg
KyKy_Base-20.png

Ted Dibiase Nakita Koloff,The Great Muta ,Alex Kozlov,Jacob Novak,Kofi Kingston
Martin Casaus,Steve Cox ,Jake Darren, Ryan Howe

X Factor
KyKy_Base-9.png

Champion Lucky Cannon
Lucky_Cannon.jpg
Anarquia.jpg
Arik_Cannon.jpg
Darren_Young.jpg
Blitzkrieg.jpg
Alkatrazz.jpg
Kiyoshi.jpg
sick_boy.png
Ryan_Nemeth.jpg
CalvinRaines2-1.jpg
Matt_Sydal.jpg

Cannon Anarquia Arik Cannon Blitzkrieg,Ryan Nemeth,Calvin Raines ,Matt Sydal
Hardcore Title
KyKy_Base-6.png

Champion Humongous (Maxx Muscle)
Jeff_Warner.jpg
Cassidy_Riley.jpg
The_Missing_Link.jpg
Maxx_Payne.jpg
Jesse_Neal.jpg
Brother_Devon.jpg

Jeremiah_Riggs.jpg
Daniel_Puder.jpg
KyKy_Base-24.png

Maxx Cassidy Riley Conor O Brian ,Dvon
Jeremiah Riggs,Daniel Puder,Hawk Younkins
Diva's
KyKy_Base-10.png

Champion Skarlett
Eve_Torres.jpg
Kellykyky.jpg
Lacey_Von_Erich19.jpg
Taryn_Terrell16.jpg
Leva_Bates3.jpg

Mistress_Belmont.jpg
Skarlett.jpg
TraciBD2.jpg
Mickie_James.jpg

Eve ,Kelly Kelly, Lacey Von Erich,Tiffany,Leva Bates, Mistress Belmont , Skarlett , Tracy Brooks,Mickie James

Skandor_Akbar.jpg
Bill_Alfonso6.jpg

Managers
Gen Akbar , Fonzy
Dev Ink Fake Outsiders
Tag Teams
(Fake Outsiders) Dale Torborg Dan Spivey manager Fonzy
The Briscoes Mark and Jay
The Filth and The Fury Matt Cross and Teddy Hart
Vic Grimes and Droz
Rekking Crew (
Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins)
Dudebusters(Trent Baretta and Caylen Croft)

Stables
Bad Attitude Percy Watson Darren Young Titus O Neil
Devistation Inc.Big John Studd Missing Link Maxx Payne King Kong Bundy
Inks and Freaks Lance Hoyt Al Katrazz Jesse Neal Sick Boy
NWO Chono Muta and Akira

PPV's
Jan--Redemption
Feb--All Out Assault
Mar--No Surrender (At least one event is Submission only)
Apr--No Way Out
May--Death Before Dihonor
June--Onslaught (Equivalent to the Wrestlemania often with a wargames match)
July--Glorybound
Aug--One Night Stand
Sept--Shockwave
Oct--Hell-o-ween
Nov--War "Nothing to be thankful for" ( Survivor style them)
Dec--XXXMas (Naughty And Nice)

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
PulseForumsLogo2.png

presents
P.W.F
Purgatory Wrestling Federation

Fusion

untitled.png

KyKy_Base.png
ScottHudson.jpg
Angela_Fong.jpg
Screenshot_1.png
Mike_Adamle.jpg
ChristyHemme001KYKYBackground.jpg

The Owner , Commentator Interviewer Color Commentary Ring AnnouncerInterviewer
Draven Alexander Scott Hudson Savannah Jason Sensation Mike AdamleChristy Hemme

to be added

Roster by League

PWF Title
GEN_World4.jpg

Champion Nick Gage

Rikishi.jpg
Nick_Gage.jpg
Dino_Bravo.jpg
Steve_Keirn4.jpg
Dick_Slater3.jpg
Brian_Lee.jpg
Michael_Hayes6.jpg
KyKy_Base-17.png
Dick_Murdoch_Eco.jpg

Dino Bravo , Brian Lee,Michael Hayes,Dick Murdoch

PWF Tag Title
NWA_World_Tag_Team3-1.jpg

Champions Allied Powers Patriot and Dynamite Kid
AndyDouglas.jpg
ChaseStevens.jpg
El_Terrible.jpg
El_Texano_Jr.jpg
Jimmy_Uso.jpg
Jey_Uso-1.jpg

RonHarris.jpg
Don_Harris.jpg
KyKy_Base-13.png
Tom_Billington.jpg
[SIZE=-1]
02-1.jpg
[/SIZE]
JoelMaximo.jpg
Jose_Maximo.jpg
Ricky_Morton.jpg
Robert_Gibson.jpg
[SIZE=-1]
01-1.jpg
[/SIZE]
Jimmy_Garvin.jpg
Ronnie_Garvin6.jpg

North America Title
NWA_North_American_Heavy.jpg

Champion Manu

Afa_Anoai_Jr6-1.jpg
Scotty_Riggs4.jpg
Nate_Hatred.jpg
Chris_Adams.jpg
embrywccwlthychmp-1.jpg
Sinn_Bowdee6.jpg
thBrent_Albright.jpg

Luke_Robinson.jpg
KyKy_Base-19.png
KyKy_Base-22.png

Manu,Scotty Riggs,Ron Garvin,Chris Adams,Eric Embry,Sinn,Brent Albright
Luke Robinson,Chris Nowinski,Jonah Adelman

TV Title
WCW_Television2.jpg

Champion Jack Evans

Ryan_OReilly-1.jpg
Van_Hammer.jpg
images.jpg
Ron_Bass.jpg
KendallWindham.jpg
Wolfie_D.jpg
Jack_Evans.jpg
Glen_Osbourne.jpg
Andy_Leavine.jpg

Connor O Brian , Van Hammer,Scott Casey,Ron Bass,KendallWindham,Slash,Jack Evans,Andy Levine

PWF Womens
GEN_Womens2.jpg

Champion Melina

Nikki_Roxx5.jpg
Melina.jpg
Michelle_McCool.jpg
ODB3-1.jpg
Kaitlyn001KYKYBackground.jpg

Amy_Weber.jpg
Candice_Michelle36.jpg
Daffney-1.jpg
Shelly_Martinez.jpg

Roxxi ,Melina , Michelle, ODB ,Kaitlyn,Amy Weber,Candice Michelle,Daffney,Shelly Martinez

Managers
PercyPringle.jpg
Robert_Fuller.jpg
KyKy_Base-18.jpg

Percy Pringle Ron Fuller Paul Jones
Eric Embry Stud Stable Paul Jone's Army

Tag Teams
Ron and Jimmy Garvin
The Naturals
(The Force) La Fuerza T&T Damian El Terrible, El Texano Jr.
Maximo's Joel and Jose Maximo
The Rock and Roll Express Ricky Morton Robert Gibson
[SIZE=-1] Tekno Team 2000 Erik Watts and Chad Fortune [/SIZE]
The Fantastics Bobby Fulton and Tommy Rogers
Patriot and Dynamite Kid
Stables
H8 Club Nick Gage Nate Hatred Glen Osbourne Ron and Don Harris
S.S.T Samoan Swat Team (Manu Rikishi Jimmy and Jey Uso )
Stud Stable Steve Keirn Dirty Dick Slater
Paul Jones Army Teijo Khan ,
PPV's
Jan--Redemption
Feb--All Out Assault
Mar--No Surrender (At least one event is Submission only)
Apr--No Way Out
May--Death Before Dihonor
June--Onslaught (Equivalent to the Wrestlemania often with a wargames match)
July--Glorybound
Aug--One Night Stand
Sept--Shockwave
Oct--Hell-o-ween
Nov--War "Nothing to be thankful for" ( Survivor style them)
Dec--XXXMas (Naughty And Nice)

W-olf

Reaction score
logo.png

[video=youtube;jFMWmUBJXAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFMWmUBJXAE&list=UUvx2mpPkzD_02eMQ0DJodOg&index=44&feature=plcp[/video]

We see the titantron and hear the theme of Oblivion but that is not for Oblivion it's the owner Draven Alexander

interview.jpg

Dallas : What brings you out here Draven?

Draven : Fights my good man Fights . When you have the money I have and own a place like this no one wants to hear we came to wrestle now around here we fight and we beat people up . And in doing so we get paid good money and make lots of it that is what brings me out here is to tell the fans about the upcoming show .

What you can expect to see bonecrushing action and hardcore action in and out of the ring hell you saw who we hired there was a reason for the broads.

But moving on this week I wont to make a point and an impact .
So the show looks like this .
Magnum_TA4.jpg
wcw_whc_title.jpg
Masahiro_Chono3.jpg

Magnum T.A. vs Masa Chono
World Title
If you thought the Russian nightmare nightmare was bad wait till you see what Chono can do .

For
World Tag Titles
Nick_Gage.jpg
Nate_Hatred.jpg
tag.png

Michael_Tarver.jpg
Percy_Watson.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg
Percy_Watson.jpg

H8 Club vs two of Bad Attitude .

They haven't even told me yet .

And for the Vixxen title
vixxen.png

ODB11.jpg
Shelly_Martinez.jpg
TraciBD2.jpg

ODB vs Shelly Martinez vs Tracy Brooks

Wait wait theres more One last match which I was fine to just let a rumble match for the hardcore title be enough but Dirty Dick Slater came to me and said Draven and then I was like listen you old bastard you call me ....

Wait I'm getting distracted anyway his idea was a bunkhouse brawl with a cage with 10 men for the hardcore title . And that will also be on the card.
tna_hardcore_title.jpg

Steve_Keirn4.jpg
Alkatrazz.jpg
Dick_Slater3.jpg
sick_boy.png
Ronnie_Garvin6.jpg
Eddie_Gilbert2.jpg
The_Missing_Link.jpg
Jeff_Warner.jpg
embrywccwlthychmp-1.jpg
Skip_Sheffield.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
Chono getting a world title shot! Awesome! I think Cannon should definitely be in the bunkhouse brawl but that match looks great, hoping Missing Link takes the belt! Fonsy better manage whoever is declared most extreme! Lol, btw I can't believe Dynamite Kid was free!

W-olf

Reaction score
Neither can I actually and than you for that and never fear Wolf has plans lots of em hehe .

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I actually quite like this roster, loads of potential to use guys who never got a real shot. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man I'm about to post the first show now .

W-olf

Reaction score
logo.png

The PWF, Purgatory Wrestling Federation, pyro goes off at the entryway as the camera's start running. The camera pans the crowd, and everyone is excited. Several "Welcome Back, PWF" signs are scattered throughout the arena. As the pryo stops, we go to our announcers booth.

Trenton Alexander: Welcome, everyone, to the first night of PWF Wrestling! Thats right, the PWF is back on the television ! And with the talent we've got, we are better then ever. I am Trenton Alexander, the new commentator here, and I am joined by my good friend and your Memphis Raines . Looks like an amazing show only PWF and my brother can bring you, we have the World title on the line and a harcore title match where the winner dumps 9 other men out not just over the rope but over the ropes and the cage above or out the door whichever comes first.

The lights dim, and Memphis Raines music hits. The fans give a mixed reaction, some boos, some cheers. Raines walks out from behind the curtain, wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt combination. He holds a mic in his hand.

Trenton Alexander: Well, a lot of the fans here can't forget what Memphis Raines did in other federations, hence all the booing...but lets hope he has changed.Or otherwise one of my brothers most hated rivals wouldn't be here .

Memphis walks down the aisle, slapping a few of the fans hands, but looking very serious. He gets to the ring, and rolls in. He signals for the music to stop as he walks to the center of the ring. He clears his throat, and begins to speak.

Memphis Raines: ...The Purgatory Wrestling Federation is back.

The fans cheer in approval of PWF.

Memphis Raines: Yes, the PWF is back, and I am here and will be weekly joining Trenton Alexander to cover the action. And we are going to work our best to make PWF a success. And that work begins..tonight.By Stating our ppv will be Jan 29 2012 get your tickets now cuz there is limited seating and tickets available. As he takes the mic to the ring attendant and joins Trenton as they shake hands .

With the sudden sound of a Wolf howl and the sound of thunder, the introduction to "Oblivion" by 30 seconds to Mars blasts over the PA system as suddenly a blast of white and red pyros flares up around the entrance ramp. As the introduction continues, white and red searchlight beams trigger and begin to search for Draven at the ramp and the general path to the ring.

Draven slowly walks out of the gorilla position .Pyro is bursting through the air.while the fans give a mixed reaction some hating him some chanting his name .Draven just looks out over the people and watches them as they yell for him good or bad .Draven slowly walks up to the end of the entrance ramp wearing His black trenchcoat that he got from Sting himself his mentor and trainer and black A shirt and black jeans and his wolf pendant dangling from his neck.

As this happens, Smoke is filling the arena the camera tightens in and the lights and pyro casting a shadow over his ice-like hazel eyes and facial features. Draven puts a big grin on his face as he walks down to the ring he poses in one of his many but the Wolf taunt he puts his hands up all but the third finger as it stays down . Making a W he pauses and one at the climax of the taunt pyro again goes off and makes a steady, confident pace down to the ring, eyes solely on that of his opponents.

As he continues, a series of tiny lights, begin to shine in every direction, some white and some red, wash over him, the entrance area, and the arena in general. As he reaches the foot of the ring apron, he circles around before getting up on the neutral side and then proceed into the ring. His eyes meet the fans then flash to the ring as he slides under the bottom rope much like Edge use to do . Once in the ring Draven takes time to show boat and smile out to the audience.Draven poses in one of his signature poses this one the "Alexander The Great" pose and finally goes to the turn buckle making one of his trademark poses. This One of the Wolf for the fans to see once again.after he does that he goes to the turn buckle one last time and Howls out at the fans to give his entrance a proper finale.

Trenton Alexander: What does our president and owner have in mind?

Draven: There are going to be a lot of things going on tonight, and I want to get right to it but I want to see the matches as much as any of you So Im gonna take that extra chair from the spanish announce team and sit front row all night I paid for my ticket too .

As it becomes apparent we have no ring announcer and frankly who cares where there from and how much they weigh were here for the fights and wardrobe malfunctions who can prove me otherwise .

And for the Vixxen title
vixxen.png

ODB11.jpg
Shelly_Martinez.jpg
TraciBD2.jpg

ODB vs Shelly Martinez vs Tracy Brooks

[video=youtube;vfI-ZiNs8F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfI-ZiNs8F8&feature=related[/video]

Tracy Brooks came out first wearing a little more than a smile making Draven's bigger in the process

[video=youtube;7IYqlaEZf2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IYqlaEZf2k&T[/video]
Then there was Shelly who was rocking the LAX gear .
[video=youtube;iKkE5MseVWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKkE5MseVWc[/video]

ODB Was out Next drinking from the flask with liquid courage or a good drunk she was a odd bitch anyway but that's why she fit in here .

As finally the bell rings . The match was off to a rocky start but ODB pulled it together and Brooks and ODB double teamed Shelly until she low blowed ODB I'm thinking maybe she does have nuts . Martinez and Brooks went at it and catfight ensued but Brooks hit a nice jawbreaker by dropping to her knees .

Memphis : She looks like a pro down there .

She went for the cover but ODB picked her up for a powerslam and nailed it but only got a 2 .

When Shelly re-emerged she elbow drop on ODB but ODB ended her with the BAM for the pin and the 3 count.

New Vixxen champ ODB
We go to commercials

Hardcore Title Match
tna_hardcore_title.jpg

Steve_Keirn4.jpg
Alkatrazz.jpg
Dick_Slater3.jpg
sick_boy.png
Ronnie_Garvin6.jpg
Eddie_Gilbert2.jpg
The_Missing_Link.jpg
Jeff_Warner.jpg
embrywccwlthychmp-1.jpg
Skip_Sheffield.jpg

Steve Keirn,Al Katrazz,Dirty Dick Slater,Scott Vick,Ron Garvin,
Eddie Gilbert,Missing Link, Max Muscle, Eric Embry,Skip Sheffield

We do not see a cage lowering at all but the participants .

Memphis : Wait this says bunkhouse brawl with a cage right ?

Trenton: I'm getting word yes he changed earlier today he said he didn't want the view obstructed whether they fall to the floor from a cage or from the top rope people are going to get a good show.

As the last competitor comes out but we notice two things right off the bat . One Hotstuff Eddie Gilbert ,Steve Keirn and Dirty Dick Slater are walking out together and with the Tennessee Stud Rob Fuller .

Trenton: Is this the start of The Stud Stable ?

Memphis : That depends are you calling Slater a stud?

Trenton : If a fight broke out not a bad guy to have on your team is all I'm saying .

And most importantly everyone was wearing street clothes but Missing Link and Max Muscle were nowhere to be seen there was a camera that showed they were fighting backstage and throwing each other into a vending machine and a pile of trash .

We had no choice but to go it just 8 men strong .

Dallas : I'll keep everyone informed from back here .
As we see a small video on the bottom left of the screen show the fight .Akbar was out scouting as well when Gilbert Keirn and Slater started working as a team which was almost half of what was left . They started working over Skip Sheffield .

Memphis : Typical they attack the young guys to keep em off there main event spots .

Trenton : Well yea but wouldn't you inexperience I know you would take advatage . And how do we keep up with this ?

Memphis : Well of course I would I was just saying Trent damn but do your best .

Trenton: Al Katrazz and Eric Embry are locked up .

Memphis : That's Pringle's boy right?

Trent: Yea I think so .

Garvin was locked up with Scott Vick and it was back and forth punches as the first man eliminated was infact Skip Seffield the three of the Stud stable eliminated him .

Memphis : He maybe gone but keep an eye on that man it took 3 to eliminate him .

Were down to 7 and Garvin with a flying lariat on Vick . Windham's was better but hey he tried. Vick right back up and hits THE CURE onto Garvin and He rushes over to Al Katrazz .

Memphis : Now there working together too ?

Trenton : Wouldn't you if you dont work with someone you get eliminated .

Garvin slow back to his feet and catches the Lock Down from Al Katrazz and he is dumped outside were now down to 6 . Garvin still out on the floor . Poor Embry the only guy without a friend but he came out swinging But he is caught by Alkatrazz and escapes only to be back body dropped from Steve and Slater to the outside .

And were now down to 5 men Al and Vick vs Stud Stable but this would not last long as double clothesline from Eddie and Steve got the eliminations . Now a intresting question what happens with the Stud Stable . Robert nods and Steve and Slater step over the top rope and slap Eddie's hand and jump down and Eddie with a big grin but the video shows Missing Link coming back to the ring and in and clothesline from behind and he never even saw it .

Our New Hardcore Champ The Missing Link .
And Akbar climbs in the ring and raises his hand as he declares he's building an Army and he has only just started .

His good friends getting big cheers from the fans John Studd ,Brent Albright,and Maxx Payne come out.

Trenton: Good someone ask him what the hell is he thinking.

When they all raise his hand and lift Akbar up on the shoulder .

Memphis: What a fucking Army. The General's Army

As all of a sudden Al Katrazz and Scott Vick are back up and looking at em .

Memphis : Boys if you two aren't good at math that's 4 to 2 save it for another day.

When Lance Hoyt ,Jesse Neal, and Van Hammer come up behind them .

Trenton : Now that is Ink's and Freaks if ever there were any .

As we cut to commercials

For
World Tag Titles
Nick_Gage.jpg
Nate_Hatred.jpg
tag.png

Michael_Tarver.jpg
Titus_ONeil.jpg

H8 Club vs Bad Attitude .

Memphis :It looks like it's gonna be Tarver and Young as the other two are just out for moral support.

Trenton Yea right .

And here comes H8 club
[video=youtube;VEboRctC7vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEboRctC7vk[/video]

And they go right after who is after in the ring. Not like they care all they want is those titles.

Draven stands and calls it.
Draven : fair enough then make it a tornado tag title match then .

Right off the heels of his comment, these two team's get in one another's faces. They exchange blows in the beginning until H8 Club gains the upper hand. Nate Hatred irish whips to the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick. Then, he lands a vertical suplex into a face plant. Nate Hatred grabs Tarver again and sends him into the turnbuckle. Charges but a boot stuck up and Tarver then hits a neck breaker. Tarver takes a trip to the top turnbuckle, but Nate Hatred gets up and military press style throws him off. Nate Hatred then grabs Tarver and lands three rolling german suplexes in succession. While Nate delivers a elbow drop from the top turnbuckle with a crash can . But Darren in for the save at a long two and a half .

H8 Club is dominating Bad Attitude . Tarver still down right now.He makes a trip to the top turnbuckle, with Tarver still down, and hits a bone shattering frogsplash. Nate Hatred does not go for the pinfall, however. Instead, he and Nick make a wish and grabs Tarver by the legs and then set up for a spiked piledriver a finisher H8 Club is well known for , turns him over, and covers and again Young in for the save but Tarver back up .Kill Shot attempt from Michael Tarver but Chokebreaker from Gage instead for the cover 1. as the partner comes for the save Decapitator (Running lariat) from Nate Hatred

Trent: Thats it new tag champs H8 Club got this one locked .

2 ...

As the other members of Bad Attitude Percy Watson and Titus O Neil hit the ring.

Memphis : What the hell is this ?

Trent: Thats is the ref has got to be yep he's waving for the dq right now.

Bell sounds.
Winner : None via No DQ
Titus goes to one side. Percy goes to the other. They have Nate Hatred and Nick Gage surrounded.All four men attack H8 Club and Nate Hatred is bleeding and busted open it could be internal as Nick is fending for his partner best he can .

The Harris Brothers run down the ramp and have been watching from the back slide into the ring, stomping Tarver in the the ring to make it a 4 vs 4 battle right here. Titus and Don begin exchanging blows. Percy and Ron begin fighting. Their fight spills outside of the ring. Percy and Ron battle up the ramp way until Percy and Ron dissapear backstage.

Memphis : But the bigger story is the beat down Bad Attitude is giving H8 Club .

Trenton : Something tells me H8 is only getting bigger or at least new allies But we have to go to commercial break.

Commercial break

Magnum T.A. vs Masa Chono
World Title

Magnum_TA4.jpg
wcw_whc_title.jpg
Masahiro_Chono3.jpg

And its finally time for the Chono vs Magnum for the World Title Match
World Title
Magum T.A. vs Masahiro Chono

Chono comes to the ring first

[video=youtube;aZ7oUCsPNes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7oUCsPNes[/video]

then "America's Heart Throb" Magum T.A. to a Roar from the fans on hand.
When the bell rings, Chono taunts Magnum and calls the belt his . Magnum T.A. responds that "He's gonna take his title." Chono shrugs it off and then T.A. calls him to the center of the ring to fight . Chono takes offense and the two come face to face in the center of the ring and begin exchanging words to one another. Chono says something and spits in Magnum T.A.' face. Magnum T.A. retailates with a hard right hand and they begin trading right hands in the center of the ring as the crowd is incredible hot for this one. Magnum T.A. gains the advantage as he begins wailing away at Chono. He irish whips Chono into the ropes, but Chono slides under the ropes and out of the ring to gain separation.

Magnum T.A. motions for Chono to come back into the ring, and he teases like he will but blows him off with a hand gesture and walks around the ring. Magnum T.A. slides from behind him and charges around to get Chono, but the former multi champion senses him coming, turns around and hits a back body drop where Magnum T.A. lands on top of the steel ring steps!!! Chono smirks as he sees an opening to win the match. He lands a right hand to Magnum T.A.' face and then sends him head first into the apron and then the ring steps again!!!

Chono goes under the ring and grabs a bevy of weaponry. He pulls out a trash can lid, a kendo stick, a steel chair, a two-by-four piece of wood, a steel ladder, a fire extinguisher, and a trash can. he grabs the kendo stick and smacks it on top of Magnum T.A.' upper back. The Ref looks to Draven to call for the DQ but Draven waives it off let em go its what we pay for .

He strikes him again with it onto the head and it causes a loud smack throughout the arena. The stick splits and Chono drops the weapon. He grabs the trash can and holds it with both hands high above his head but Magnum T.A. lands a right hand into the stomach and then a kick into the stomach. Chono drops the garbage can and Magnum T.A. leaps to the apron and leaps off for a flying body splash!!! Magnum T.A. takes Chono down beautifully as the crowd cheers for the athletic move. He grabs the steel chair and when Chono rises drives it into his ribs and then smacks it against his upper spine.

Chono is keeled over on his knees. Magnum T.A. lands another vicious shot to the spine and drops the dented chair. He looks at the referee and grabs the trash can lid. With Chono trying to get to his feet, Magnum T.A. grabs the trash can lid with both hands and swings it like a baseball bat right into the face! The dented lid is useless as Magnum T.A. tosses it aside. Chono is busted open, bleeding from the nose. Magnum T.A. rolls him into the ring and slides in after and hooks a leg.
(..................1..... ................2........ ...Kick Out)

Magnum T.A. rolls out and grabs the trash can and tosses it in the ring. He tosses the extinguisher, two-by-four wood piece and steel ladder in as well.

Magnum T.A. slides in but Chono grabs the 2x4 and smashes it over his spine!!! The crowd grimaces and groans as that one looked like it might have hurt worse than a broken vertebrae. Chono grabs Magnum T.A. and points at the crowd before hitting a Tornado DDT onto the trash can! Magnum T.A.' head goes right into the can and dents it. Chono pins Magnum T.A..
(....................one. ..................two.... ............th..Kick out!)

Chono thought he had it but Magnum T.A. stays alive.

Crowd: LET'S GO Magnum!!! LET'S GO Magnum!!!

Chono's cuts has only get worse and there are blood stains on some objects in the ring and on the mat. Chono pushes himself up but Magnum T.A. uses the fire extinguisher and shoots smoke into his face! The crowd cheers again and begins a "Street Fights rule" chant.

Magnum T.A. sees an opportunity and goes for a piledriver finisher, but Chono counters by sliding out and to a vertical base.Kenka Kick ducked for a Belly to Belly from Magnum T.A but is reversed into Masa Chono's S.T.F

The ref checks Magnum starts a crawl and refuses to tap and Chono sinches in and almost no Magnum has passed out and the ref is calling for it and new PWF World Heavyweight Champion Your Winner .

Winner: Chono

The referee raises Chono's hand, but the winner lays next to the loser and the two beaten and battered competitors stay there.

The crowd rises to their feet and gives a thankful ovation for the effort in the 25-minute-long match. They begin trading chants of "Chono!" and "Magnum T.A.!" One again, these two superstars put on a timeless classic in the main event of tonight's PWF premier show OBLIVION!

As the scene fades with the PWF logo in the right hand corner .
Quick Results
1. ODB New Vixxen Champ
2.Missing Link New Hardcore Champ
3. NO DQ World tag titles still vacant
4.Masa Chono new World's champion

(notable)
Stable
Bad Attitude
Percy Watson , Michael Tarver , Darren Young , Titus O Neil
heel

New Stables

Inks and Freaks
Van Hammer , Lance Hoyt, Al Katrazz, Jesse Neal ,Sick Boy
face
General's Army
Brent Albright , Big John Studd , Missing Link Maxx Payne
Heel
Stud Stable
Eddie Gilbert , Steve Keirn , Dirty Dick Slater
Heel

Alliance
H8 Club
Face
and
Harris Boys
Face

W-olf

Reaction score
Hot off the heels of the debut show PWF was able to sign the following .

Justin Sane (created doesnt exist but he will be ring announcer from here on out.)
Lauren Brooke - Backstage Interviewer

Leva Bates
Lacey Von Erich
Catherine Genevra Belmont --- Mistress Belmont
Taryn Terrell
Skarlett

Thunder and Lighning

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Impressive first show. I like how you're building a stable group of guys and making them stars.

Masa Chono as your world champion is an inspired choice. Well done.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Youve made the most with the least. Good job. And your welcome for suggesting that you take dynamite kid. :lol:

W-olf

Reaction score
Thank you both I appreciate it very much .

Feedback is always appreciated hehe .

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I am super impressed that you not only made a fed from the scrap heap but have already set it up and madea show...and you are making it work..very well done sir...

W-olf

Reaction score
Thank you very much man , I greatly appreciate it .