Put the Wrestler in their Place. Where Do They Belong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chadillac

Reaction score
There is no right or wrong in where you place a certain wrestler. Maybe you see something others miss. So don't feel like you have to go with common wisdom. You can be original.

Note: Fillers are "Bathroom Break" guys and FE stands for "future endeavored".

Legend:
Rock
HHH
Undertaker
Jericho
Kane

SuperStar:
Cena
Orton
Punk

Stars:
Big Show
Henry
Mizz
Cody
Dolph
Bryan
DelRio
Barret
Sheamus

Fillers:
Women's Division,
Tag Division,
Ryder

FE:
Drew Mac And everyone else.

If I forgot some people and you are wondering; don't blast me, Just ask me:)

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Legend: Rock HHH Undertaker

SuperStar: Orton, Cena

Stars: Big Show, Kane, Henry, Miz, Dolph, DelRio, Sheamus

Fillers: Tag Division, Ryder, Barrett, Bryan, Cody

FE: Womens division, Drew Mac And everyone else.

Chadillac

Reaction score
So Punk and Jericho are FE? Just asking.

Do you view the IC and WHC as Fillers? Just asking again.

Oher than that, your list pretty much matchs mine.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I'm not going to call Fillers = Bathroom Break cause that is pretty stupid, i don't have a small bladder for talent.

Legend: William Regal, The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker

SuperStar: Randy Orton, John Cena, Rey Mysterio

Stars: Jericho, Big Show, Bryan, Punk, Christian, Sheamus, Barret, Dolph

Mid Card: Kane, Henry, Miz, Cody, Del Rio, Ryder, Drew, Clay, Santino, Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiase, Sin Cara, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Hunico, David Otunga, Tag Team Division

Future Endeavored: Women's Division, Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, The Great Khali, Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty, JTG, Michael McGillicutty, Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater, Curt Hawkins, Ezekiel Jackson, Alex Riley

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Legend:
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Kane
Booker T
Goldust
Jerry Lawler
Kevin Nash
Mr. McMahon
Rey Mysterio
William Regal

SuperStar:
John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk

Stars:
Big Show
Mark Henry
The Miz
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Wade Barret
Sheamus
Zack Ryder
R-Truth
Jack Swagger
Vickie Guerrero
Christian
David Otunga
Epico
Johnny Ace
Kofi Kingston
Primo
Ricardo Rodriquez

Fillers:
Women's Division
Brodus Clay
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Santino Marella
Ted DiBiase

FE:
Alex Riley
Curt Hawkins
Evan Bourne
Johnny Curtis
JTG
Michael McGillicutty
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Sin Cara
Yoshi Tatsu

Every superstar on the WWE roster excluding Ranjin Singh, Great Khali, Teddy Long, Michael Cole, Justin Roberts, Tony Chimel, Matt Striker, and Lilian Garcia.

Chadillac

Reaction score
I'm not going to call Fillers = Bathroom Break cause that is pretty stupid, i don't have a small bladder for talent.[/QUOTE}

When you go to Raw or SD events, Everyone uses the Divas and tag division as a chance for a bathroom break. You hear it from everyone and it's kind of a known thing. When the Divas come come out, all you hear is, "Well, batroom break". Almost half the seats empty when the "fillers" come out. It's not stupid, its reality.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
So Punk and Jericho are FE? Just asking.

Do you view the IC and WHC as Fillers? Just asking again.

Oher than that, your list pretty much matchs mine.

I just copied yr list and rearranged a couple.

Punk & Jericho are stars, both belts are filler.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
When you go to Raw or SD events, Everyone uses the Divas and tag division as a chance for a bathroom break. You hear it from everyone and it's kind of a known thing. When the Divas come come out, all you hear is, "Well, batroom break". Almost half the seats empty when the "fillers" come out. It's not stupid, its reality.
Maybe it's just me, but if I was going to a live event then regardless of what the match is I wouldn't be going for a piss break. I just hate these people who don't watch certain matches such as tag matches or womens matches, but then have the nerve to complain that the said divisions aren't taken seriously. If people showed they cared about said division even if they actually didn't, maybe the WWE would then in turn begin to care themselves.

Chadillac

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but if I was going to a live event then regardless of what the match is I wouldn't be going for a piss break. I just hate these people who don't watch certain matches such as tag matches or womens matches, but then have the nerve to complain that the said divisions aren't taken seriously. If people showed they cared about said division even if they actually didn't, maybe the WWE would then in turn begin to care themselves.

Hate to burst your bubble but it works the other way around. Nobody left a lita match. Or a Hardy boys, Edge and Christian and Dudley boys match. WWE built up the tag division in the AE, as well as the women stars. They are just foot notes now, used to give people breaks between long and emotional matches. So the next important match will have a fired up crowd. Thats the truth. And thats how WWE uses them. So the crowd acts accordingly.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Working off Andrews list.

Legend:
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Booker T
Jerry Lawler
Kevin Nash
Mr. McMahon

SuperStar:
John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Sheamus

Stars:
Big Show
Mark Henry
The Miz
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Wade Barret
Zack Ryder
R-Truth
Jack Swagger
Vickie Guerrero
Christian
Kofi Kingston
Ricardo Rodriquez
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Brodus Clay
Santino Marella

Fillers:
Epico
Primo
Johnny Ace
David Otunga
Women's Division
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Ted DiBiase
Goldust
William Regal
Michael McGillicutty
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Sin Cara

FE:
Alex Riley
Curt Hawkins
Evan Bourne
Johnny Curtis
JTG
Tyler Reks
Yoshi Tatsu

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm not taking your huge metro cities into circumstance when I say I've never been to a live show up here where fans acted like that, Cody25. Maybe, you are so inclined to be lucky enough to crap on under developing stars all day but up here we don't get that chance. So when we get the chance to see WWE or even TNA stars up here we don't take it for granted, asshole.

Chadillac

Reaction score
I'm not taking your huge metro cities into circumstance when I say I've never been to a live show up here where fans acted like that, Cody25. Maybe, you are so inclined to be lucky enough to crap on under developing stars all day but up here we don't get that chance. So when we get the chance to see WWE or even TNA stars up here we don't take it for granted, asshole.

What is your problem? I live in Frisco. One of the nicest Dallas suburbs. I live in a metro area with 4 million people in my county. So I dont know who you are referring to. And Every time WWE comes to the Dallas and FT. Worth area I am right there at the shows. And When you sit through 3 hours of show and drinks, you pick the most oppurtune time to use the bathroom. Don't blame that on me, Blame that on the WWE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
You live in TEXAS, dude. That's enough right there. You've been to countless shows probably just within in your vicinity. We can't even get Raw or SD! tapings, we get live shows once every what 3 years up here in North Dakota. So to act like this towards the events you go to just sounds like rude garbage.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Worse mistake I ever made at a damn live event, in the UK... Was rollie up a cig when Evan Bourne hit the shooting star press...

I regret that a lot but to be honest, you can't just shit on a division; the tag team division has little gems of matches every now and then, so quit hating so much and trying to be smart by putting people into categories.

Technically the only Legends WWE has atm who are performing is the Undertaker... So trying to place people into legends catagory is dumb as to begin with, considering I find it credibly hard to call Triple H or The Rock a legend while they're still performing... Taker just seems to have a Legendary edge to him, ty to the WWE machine for that.

Considering you're using Superstar as a step above star is kinda awful because all WWE's talent are Superstars; perhaps you're thinking of top draws, then you'll only really have one main guy, John Cena...

Orton & Punk have actually lost ratings, not gained them, ironic seeing as they are extremely over lol.

Cba going through the rest.

Chadillac

Reaction score
You live in TEXAS, dude. That's enough right there. You've been to countless shows probably just within in your vicinity. We can't even get Raw or SD! tapings, we get live shows once every what 3 years up here in North Dakota. So to act like this towards the events you go to just sounds like rude garbage.

Well, that's B/C North Dakota has a population of about what? 1.5 million? I think you guys have more U.S. Senators that House of Representative districs. Or do you guys have 3 districs? I think your Elctoral College Vote is 3. I could be off a little.

But that is why WWE neglects North Dakota, Because of the total lake of population with in one city. If they came 5 times a year like they do in TX, people would be less willing to make the long drive and the atendance would be so bad they would have to scrap the show.

In TX, that doesn't matter because their is about 30 cities who's population are large enough to fill up an arena enough to make it look good on TV.