Put the Wrestler in their Place. Where Do They Belong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well, that's B/C North Dakota has a population of about what? 1.5 million? I think you guys have more U.S. Senators that House of Representative districs. Or do you guys have 3 districs? I think your Elctoral College Vote is 3. I could be off a little.

But that is why WWE neglects North Dakota, Because of the total lake of population with in one city. If they came 5 times a year like they do in TX, people would be less willing to make the long drive and the atendance would be so bad they would have to scrap the show.

In TX, that doesn't matter because their is about 30 cities who's population are large enough to fill up an arena enough to make it look good on TV.

Thanks for explaining stuff I already know and it's only around 500,000 people here.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
so chad your telling me everytime someone on your filler list is on Raw or smackdown you never watch their matches?

Chadillac

Reaction score
so chad your telling me everytime someone on your filler list is on Raw or smackdown you never watch their matches?

That is not what I am saying. But durring the course of 3 hours, If I need to do something that causes me to leave my seat, I dont do it durring the wrestler's matches I pay to see. I pay to see Cody, Orton, for Smackdown, and Punk and Cena for Raw. Those guys get me to shell out big money for floor seating. Even at PPVs when they come to TX. I also like to see Big Show, Henry, Mizz, and Dolph. So when those 8 guys are out in the ring, My ass is in my seat. However, if i need to use the bathroom or do something else, I use the segments that I did not pay to see to take advantage of that. Half the people in the arena do the same damn thing. If I dont need to do anything else durring one o those segments, I'm more thatn happy to sit and watch, and enjoy.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Keep this on topic otherwise it's getting locked.