Purgatory Wrestling PPV's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
Coming soon .....

No Surrender Card
*subject to change*

Untitled-1-33.png

Cross brand ppv's a bragging rights match to be announced.

Fusion side
Uso's w/Rikishi vs Keirn and Slater w/Rob Fuller
Dick Murdoch vs Manu (North American Title)
Patritot and Dynamite vs Naturals (PWF World tag titles)
Michael Hayes vs Nick Gage (PWF World title) First Blood match)
Oblivion Side
Skarlett vs Mickie James (Womens title)
Briscoes , Fake Outsiders, Filth and Fury and Stud and Bundy (World Tag Titles)
Bully Ray vs Magnum T.A ( Submission Match for the World title)

W-olf

Reaction score

Untitled-1-33.png

Live tonight on ppv and tv . No Surrender .

The show opens up from the arena with a pyro and the fireworks as usual .

my-pyro-wesker_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

We get the run down of the card.

Jimmy_Uso.jpg
Jey_Uso-1.jpg
w/
Rikishi.jpg
vs
Steve_Keirn4.jpg
Dick_Slater3.jpg
w/
Robert_Fuller.jpg

NWA_North_American_Heavy.jpg

Dick_Murdoch_Eco.jpg
vs
Afa_Anoai_Jr6-1.jpg

NWA_World_Tag_Team3-1.jpg

Tom_Billington.jpg
KyKy_Base-13.png
vs
ChaseStevens.jpg
AndyDouglas.jpg

GEN_World4.jpg

Nick_Gage.jpg
vs
Michael_Hayes6.jpg

KyKy_Base-10.png

Mickie_James.jpg
vs
Skarlett.jpg

KyKy_Base-7.png

Big_John_Studd.jpg
King_Kong_Bundy2.jpg
vs
Dale_Torborg.jpg
Dan_Spivey2.jpg
vs
Matt_Cross8.jpg
Teddy_Hart.jpg

KyKy_Base-5.png

KyKy_Base-14.png
vs
Brother_Ray.jpg
We go to ringside with the ppv commentating team .
KyKy_Base-1.png
KyKy_Base-2.png

Trenton: Ladies and Gentleman book this afternoon we have a special attraction match
Match number one this is our Brag about it match the winner of this match will receive a unique gift at a later date for there team Oblivion or Fusion .

Memphis : That Draven sure keeps em guessing doesn't he ?

Trent : That he does !
Brag about It Fusion vs Oblivion
Alex_Koslov.jpg
CalvinRaines2-1.jpg
Matt_Sydal.jpg
vs
Luke_Robinson.jpg
Jack_Evans.jpg
El_Terrible.jpg

Oblivion Alex Kozlov,Calvin Raines , and Matt Sydal vs Fusion's Luke , Jack Evans and El Terrible

Calvin Raines got attacked on his way into the ring by Dallas Raines leaving off where his brother did a couple week's ago making it a 3 on 2 Handicap match .The match was not bad but could have been better with the first time they have teamed or competed against each other in PWF it seemed more of a feeling out process . Alex and Matt were doing quite well as a team actually but El Terrible no stranger to tag action with his TRT partner but when he reached this night he found Luke and Jack waiting and when Luke and Terrible double teamed Alex . Jack hit his 450 on Matt and got the pin fall.
Winners Team FUISON
BackstageDraven is informing everyone the stakes were quite high at a time of there choosing the gm (of course the gm is off air so it might as well be a computer) but they get a draft pick if and when they choose be it someone on Oblivion or a new hiring if and when it presents it self.

KyKy_Base-3.png

Dallas caught some mean looks from this one and he played it off in that what did I do way.

Jimmy_Uso.jpg
Jey_Uso-1.jpg
w/
Rikishi.jpg
vs
Steve_Keirn4.jpg
Dick_Slater3.jpg
w/
Robert_Fuller.jpg

This match was a set up from the start Uso's got attacked on their way into the ring by the Stud Stable and Murdoch as the newest member so the match never happened.This prompted Manu to come out but like The Uso's and Kish he was dismantled and Murdoch hit his finisher The Brainbuster on the outside and the North American Title was on the line next.
KyKy_Base-1.png
KyKy_Base-2.png

Trenton: How is that fair at least put another match on and let him recover .
Memphis: Your describing fair not wrestling , it's our buisness just ask Calvin ,Now lets get back to our next match and the action in the ring.
NWA_North_American_Heavy.jpg

Dick_Murdoch_Eco.jpg
vs
Afa_Anoai_Jr6-1.jpg

Dick Murdoch was beating down on Manu . Ya had to think he had the idea if he could just hang on for a time limit draw or even a DQ but then again Manu was a fighter and he can try his best against The Stud Stable member. Late in the match Murdoch tried to German suplex Manu but couldn’t move him Manu hit the brakes. Dick Murdoch poked Manu in the eye and tried to roll him up but he turned it into an arm bar. Manu head butted Dick Murdoch twice and hit a belly to belly suplex for 2. Manu was shocked that didn't put him away but Murdoch came back full force and when Manu hit Dick Murdoch with a side slam for 3. After the match Manu fell to his knees and has a glazed over look he won and retained a title but at what cost.
KyKy_Base-3.png

Matt_Cross8.jpg
Teddy_Hart.jpg

Backstage Dallas asked Cross and Teddy Hart (Filth and Fury) what actions will be taken against The bigger and tougher opponents Bundy, Studd ,Dale and Dan . Hart said they’re acting like a bunch of animals and worried about each other what they should be doing is worrying about us!. Matt replied in short were gonna do what we do WIN by any means necessary.

KyKy_Base-10.png

Mickie_James.jpg
vs
Skarlett.jpg

Skarlett was able to hang on when Mickie hit the Lou Thesz and hung on and she hooked her into a tombstone piledriver into a brutal submission making the ref call for the bell cuz Mickie couldn't tap and was out cold.
NWA_World_Tag_Team3-1.jpg

Tom_Billington.jpg
KyKy_Base-13.png
vs
ChaseStevens.jpg
AndyDouglas.jpg

Lots of great action back and forth and nearfalls and The Naturals actually defeated The PAtriot and Dynamite with a inverted suplex coming off the ropes after back body dropping Dynamite to the floor however the ref reversed the decision after it was a deemed a disqualifying offense to do so .
We go to a video vignette that makes the PWF Arena erupt.
[video=youtube;uRsxghZnawQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsxghZnawQ&feature=related[/video]

With the words coming SOON!
KyKy_Base-7.png

Big_John_Studd.jpg
King_Kong_Bundy2.jpg
vs
Dale_Torborg.jpg
Dan_Spivey2.jpg
vs
Matt_Cross8.jpg
Teddy_Hart.jpg

The Briscoes had been jumped by Filth and Fury prior to the entrance and Spivey and Dale made a formidable team but Bundy and Stud came unglued as a team with miscalculations and after Bundy accidently hit Stud. John slammed Bundy where Matt hit his top rope finisher a 450 and covered Bundy for a two count and New Champions Filth and Fury
The Briscoes came out banged up and bruised and taped up but they hit the ring and F&F and Briscoes tear down the house until Security breaks it up .

Backstage we see
CalvinRaines2-1.jpg
Calvin Raines saying he is sick of these attacks and Memphis and Dallas wont be doing it anymore if he has to hire a bodyguard to prove it .

GEN_World4.jpg

Nick_Gage.jpg
vs
Michael_Hayes6.jpg

H8 Club interviened of course and held Hayes to the ring post Osbourne held his arm on the right and Hatred to the left and Nate hit him in the back of the head crushing his face to the ring post at 20 minute mark and he gushed open no blading here folks and Hayes is hurt as Jimmy Garvin comes out to check on him .
Winner Gage

Finally the Main Event
KyKy_Base-5.png

KyKy_Base-14.png
vs
Brother_Ray.jpg

The match was amazing back and forth action and lots of submission moves I didn't even know Ray knew one said Trenton the action brought out Draven to look on and Ray taped out due to a boston crab and several chair shots
Winner Still champion Magnum T.A

Woah Woah did you think we were done oh no Randy Orton hit the ring and leveled Magnum then Bully Ray with the RKO and then the referee .

Orton : I'm here and PWF things are now in the era of the Viper .

As we fade to black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I liked a lot of the stuff going on here, particularly the vicious Gage/Hayes match, which is something I would definitely pay money to see. The Naturals vs. Dynamite/Patriot sounds like it would be pretty great as well. The only concern I have is the ending of the show. While I appreciate the fact that Randy Orton is going to be pushed to the moon (and rightfully so), I don't like him debuting by decimating the two guys who just finished a hard fought submission match for the World Title. I realize it inserts him into the World Title scene right away, but damn, I hate to see Magnum eat an RKO.

Other than that, good stuff sir.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
excellent show, just one thing though. I think the wording of the PWF World Title & the World Title need to be more diverse, they sound too similar and it has confused me a couple of times. Otherwise, I thought the way of bringing in Orton was well done and a feud between him and Bully would rule.

W-olf

Reaction score
Yea I hear ya threw me off while writing . Ill be fixing that one withe PWF and World like WWE does hehe .
Agreed Ray and Orton would be pretty good and where's Professor he's supposed to reply too LOL.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sorry I am at work and on my phone so my thoughts are short. To bad orton ray won't happen..and I echo fuji sadness that magnum ate an rko...but a magnum orton feud would be badass

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

W-olf

Reaction score
Never say never LOL , and thanks for reading and replying and the Orton and Magnum feud I hope so ..I hope so Im gonna try at least.