Punks Watch Wrestling Classics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Let me guess, you were downloading torrents?

Yeah, I was :laugh: is that the problem with it?

There has to be some place that could have it, I mean I guess after we watch each I can just delete it.

The Viper

Reaction score
I wish XWT didn't track your seeding (or whatever they do) because if they didn't, I'd be deleting everything I've gotten from them but I wanna keep my account so I gotta stay seeding.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was :laugh: is that the problem with it?

There has to be some place that could have it, I mean I guess after we watch each I can just delete it.

Yes, torrents are the problems. Torrents have a list of trackers attached to every one. Basically, anyone can tell who's downloading a file just by looking at the list of IP's. In fact, you can do that too by looking at the Peers tab. For example, I'm currently downloading a torrent that is also being downloaded by a guy in the Netherlands.

All these trackers need to do is collect the IP's and contact your ISP. Truthfully, your ISP doesn't care. Why should they? They don't have any investment in what you're illegally downloading and they're receiving money for your services. However, when they're contacted by a group, they have to let you know.

However, you can't do such tracking by using direct downloads (Ie. Rapidshare). You can also use a program like Peerblock to block your IP from trackers. If it's just wrestling you're downloading, stick with the private sites like XWT. The only one tracking you is them, so you're safe.

You can still illegally download, you just need to be smarter when downloading torrents. Let's face it, those people who get in trouble for uploading mainstream movies? They're uploading the film to torrents, not direct sites.

I wish XWT didn't track your seeding (or whatever they do) because if they didn't, I'd be deleting everything I've gotten from them but I wanna keep my account so I gotta stay seeding.

You only have to seed .700 or for 24 hours. Once you do that, you can delete the files, if you wish.

The Viper

Reaction score
You only have to seed .700 or for 24 hours. Once you do that, you can delete the files, if you wish.

Oh, really? Well, that's good to know. I have Raw's and Impact's from late last year that I've been seeding and haven't watched since then. Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea.

So, once I delete these off my computer, my ratio won't go down or anything?

Reaction score
Oh, really? Well, that's good to know. I have Raw's and Impact's from late last year that I've been seeding and haven't watched since then. Thanks for letting me know. Had no idea.

Yeah, you can ditch files from nearly a half year ago. :lol:

So, once I delete these off my computer, my ratio won't go down or anything?

Your ratio only changes when you download or seed. Let's say you downloaded Tribute to the Troops (700 mb) back on Dec 29. The moment you finished downloading the file, it's literally impossible to hurt your ratio. All you can do is seed to help your ratio. You need to maintain an overall ratio of .700. So as long as you're not in trouble, go ahead and clear up your hard drive.

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah, you can ditch files from nearly a half year ago. :lol:

Your ratio only changes when you download or seed. Let's say you downloaded Tribute to the Troops (700 mb) back on Dec 29. The moment you finished downloading the file, it's literally impossible to hurt your ratio. All you can do is seed to help your ratio. You need to maintain an overall ratio of .700. So as long as you're not in trouble, go ahead and clear up your hard drive.

Well, hot damn! Yeah, currently, my ratio is at 1.011. I'm so relieved :lol: I seriously thought I had to seed for a certain amount of time once the files were done downloading. Because I use uTorrent and every torrent that's on there has "Seeding" next to it, so I just figured I can't delete it while it says that because I would hurt my ratio. Shit.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So with speaking of DL and stuff. Who wants to try to do this tomorrow evening around 7 or 8 EST permitting everyone can do this?

Reaction score
Well, hot damn! Yeah, currently, my ratio is at 1.011. I'm so relieved :lol: I seriously thought I had to seed for a certain amount of time once the files were done downloading. Because I use uTorrent and every torrent that's on there has "Seeding" next to it, so I just figured I can't delete it while it says that because I would hurt my ratio. Shit.

You thought you still had to seed six months later?

uTorrent doesn't work with XWT or any torrent site. So if there's still leechers, it's going to continue seeding well past the 1:1.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So when do we want to do this? I am down for watching some tonight if anyone can do it.