• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Pulse's Midnight Movie Madness

Hey guys I am having a hard time staying awake. I have had a long week but reap the reward of having the next 5 days off so I would be down tomorrow night if that is good for everyone else

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Hey, no worries buddy, I passed out early last night myself. Tonight will be fine for me if it is for everyone else, I need to take it easy since I'm going to the Toronto Beer Festival tomorrow.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

We still on tonight or do we need to try another night

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Can't do it tonight but tomorrow is good for me, can even start at 10 if everyone is available.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Any chance we can reschedule for tomorrow evening instead of tonight? I've got a ton of stuff to do at the office and at home before I start my vacation but I'll be free for the next six days.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

I have to be up at 3am on Thursday so I might not be good to go tomorrow. But Thursday night shall be fine by me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

If it helps, I should be able to watch tomorrow at 8? Otherwise Thursday after Impact would be grand as well.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

I am down with 8? How about [MENTION=1]Zod[/MENTION] and [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]