• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: Pulse's Weekly Wednesday Scream

What you guys watching tonight? If I have it or its on Netflix, I might join in.

Alien 3: Special Edition but you don't have to worry about having it, Brandon is nice enough to make it available through Veetle.

What the hell is Veetle?
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4f62c2290db4a

It starts shortly after 8PM EST. In about 35 minutes.

If there's any problems with the stream, let me know. We're still testing this site.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

It doesn't seem to be working properly for me either, but I'm watching it on my tv as well.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

What part are you at, it froze twice for me.
I'm not anywhere ATM. I'm gonna have to figure out what's wrong with this thing later.

If you want to start it where it reads "Screenplay by". I believe it's at 3:25 and start that at 8:20. That's where I'll be.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I'm not anywhere ATM. I'm gonna have to figure out what's wrong with this thing later.

If you want to start it where it reads "Screenplay by". I believe it's at 3:25 and start that at 8:20. That's where I'll be.

Ok, starting from there now.