PS3 Exclussives?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I just got my PS3. Got the PS+ subscription, so there are a few games I can check out(Little Big Planet 2, InFamous 2, & Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One currently), having spent most of this generation with the XBox, I am happy with the service.

But I really missed out on a tonne of good games, and outside of Resistance, Uncharted, & God of War, I have no idea what is out there that is worth playing. Any recomendations? Maybe an underrated title, or a blockbuster?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If you like Ratchet & Clank, they currently have a Collecter's pack of the first 3 games. Most of the games I own are multy console games unfortunately. I do like Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction though.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
Ico and Shadow of Colossus?

Uhm. That Journey three pack.

Demons Souls, Gran Turismo, Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm, PixelJunk, Heavy Rain, Warhawk, Wipeout, Twisted Metal, Killzone/Killzone 2.

Upcoming must plays.

Beyond: Two Souls (From the Heavy Rain guys)
The Last Of Us (From the Uncharted guys)
The Last Guardian (From the Ico/Shadow Of Colossus guys)

Also, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be much better on PS3, and MLB: The Show is a PS3 exclusive Baseball game.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I dont know if I like Ratchet & Clank enough to actually pay for a game, aslong as PS+ is giving them away for free they are entertaining.

Played Shadow of the Collosus on PS2, is the up-res really worth checking it out again?

Thanks for the help, clearly there are names I shoudlnt have forgotten. after 2 days I got:

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters($5)
Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2($5)
Resistance($5)
Resident Evil: ORC($30)
Uncharted 2 pack($20)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine(PS+)
Little Big Planet 2(PS+)
Double Dragon: Neon(PS+)
Pac Man: Championship Edition DX(PS+)
Renegade Ops(PS+)

Not a bad list for spending $75.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Hows Warhammer? I wanted to check it out, but haven't gotten around to getting it yet.

Gran Turismo is pretty solid if you're a racing game fan.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'd go with Forza for racing nowadays but I'm sure that is multi-console.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Warhammer is kinda like Gears of War, with focus more on close combat killing sprees, and no ducking for cover. I plan on picking up GT4 in the future, I have been a fan since the original, and I want to see what the new Twisted Metal is like, hope there is still an active online community.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think the online community is as strong as it used to be. It's on life support I think. Last time I checked at least.