Prof Booty's Top 100 comedic movie Villains of all time countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thanks Nova I appreciate it and am glad my LXG brothers are enjoying it...now let's get into the top fifty

50. a) Benjamin Kane played by Rob Lowe in Wayne's World
Waynes_World_30243_Medium.jpg

Lowe could easily be on this list three times for his role in Tommy Boy as well as this and The Weevil...but it is his role as Benjamin Kane that we get to see Lowe's slimeball shine through. From trying to hijack Wayne's show to trying to steal his girl...Kane really sux ass...but his ass is the one that pays in the end...
[YOUTUBE]Pj9MHMO4tLo[/YOUTUBE]

b)Bart Dooster played by Chris Elwood in How High
tmb_2719_480.jpg

Bart fart is a toolbag of epic proportions he is cocky, spoiled, & rich. He gets schooled in rowing by Redman and get's his girl stolen by Method Man sooo let's just say this shithead gets his.
*wasn't able to find any videos of Bart*

49. Sheriff of Rottingham played by Roger Rees in Robin Hood: Men in Tights
14435-16142.gif

Rees plays the perfect pompous British a-hole. He embodies all that is douchey about the various Nottingham's that have come before him. He far outshines Richard Lewis's King John in this Mel Brooks movie.
[YOUTUBE]HfIf-zhzfhI[/YOUTUBE]

48. Cool Ethan played by Jason Schwartzman in Slackers
slackers.jpg

I so much prefer when Schwartzman plays the douchebag. He excels in weaselly slimey shenanigans. Cool Ethan is a just a creepy one. He makes dolls out of Jamie King's hair for starters. He takes a mediocre movie and makes it much much better.
[YOUTUBE]XOq1oxWb5T8[/YOUTUBE]

47. Teddy & Auguilla Beckersted played by Matt Mulhern & Mark Metcalf in One Crazy Summer
teddy.jpg
aguilla-beckersted.jpg

No other father son team reaches the epic level of ahole that the Beckersted's do. Teddy is the meathead bully and Auguilla is the conniving sneaky ruthless prick. Mulhern is great in this role and Metcalf is superb but he will much higher on the list later on. If anyone isn't familiar with this flick you should check it out just for the Beckersted's.
[YOUTUBE]-bDMnGiLTbc[/YOUTUBE]

46. a)Prof. Jerry Hathaway played by William Atherton on Real Genius
william-atherton-diehard2-1.jpg

Atherton shows up for the second time on this list but he def will be back for more. He does another one of the classic start off not so bad then turn into a complete piece of shit. He takes the work of his genius students and then turns it into a tool to make money and also war. And talking about Real Genius we gotta mention Hathaway's right hand man...
[YOUTUBE]0ds0wYpc1eM[/YOUTUBE]

b)Kent played by Robert Prescott on Real Genius
kent.jpg

There is a classic lackey formula for an 80's movie and Kent fits it to a tee...blindly follows the alphadouche no matter what and alienates people his own age to further kiss the ass said alphadouche. Not only that but Kent's face is utterly punchable...I really almost left him off the list but decided to give him co-status with Hathaway.
[YOUTUBE]sf-5RaFnh2U[/YOUTUBE]

45. Clarence Beeks played by Paul Gleason in Trading Places
clarence-beeks.jpg

Another guy who has many entries on this list is Gleason. Beeks was the first of his mighty quad-douche roles. He was less funny and more ruthless then the other but nonetheless Beeks gets into the top 45 due to his aholeness and that he gets fucked by a gorilla.
[YOUTUBE]PRi0FT8uYMY[/YOUTUBE]
epic fuck off....

44. a)Mark played by Craig Kilborne in Old School
2213656535_f54805bfde.jpg

The super double douche team places number 44. First you have Kilborne is sooo made to play the classic movie ahole.....he would have a ton of work in the 80's that is for sure...he is so naturally cocky that it's almost an art form...he really is douche of epic proportions.
b)Dean Gordon "Cheese" Pritchard played by Jeremy Piven in Old School
847_4.jpg

Piven is superb in the role as the scorned Dean that holds ill will towards the boys for locking him in a dumpster many many years ago. He is so smarmy and ruthless he really excels at it...from the way he talks to his lackeys to the ass kicking he lays on Ferrel..he may be a little better then Kilborne in this but together they are a terrible twosome of douchome
*I couldn't find any clips from Old School but I am sure you have all seen it more then once*

43. Milo played by Taylor Negron in The Last Boy Scout
The-Last-Boy-Scout.5.jpg

Negron takes a normal henchman and makes him awesome. He goes toe to toe with Willis in the one liner department and really goes out of his comfort zone for this role. A stand up comic for many years Negron shows some chops here. From call people by their proper name to always popping back from the dead Milo is an excellent bad guy.
[YOUTUBE]-UNQzBynaQY[/YOUTUBE]

42.Shannon Hamilton played Ben Affleck in Mallrats
44697.jpg

Oh man what can we say about Shannon Hamilton. He is the douchebag assistant manager of a shitty men's clothing store that has a hate-on for our hero Brody Bruce. He also likes to pick up girls on the rebound so he can have sex with them in an uncomfortable place. Statutory rape aside...Affleck plays this role with epic aholeness. He can bring the good as an actor and a director but he does play a great douche as we will see later on this list.
[YOUTUBE]BcuHqbQVvTI[/YOUTUBE]

41. Dark Helmet played by Rick Moranis in Spaceballs
Dark-Helmet.jpg

Dark Helmet is evil, maniacal, and completely inept..he plays with dolls then pretends he doesn't...he combs the desert with actual combs...he gets jammed and hates raspberry..plus what makes it epic is that Rick Moranis goes soo far out of his normal role for this it makes it so very awesome..I mean a guy that looks and talks like Rick Moranis is the tyrant leader of the major force of evil in the universe they live in.
[YOUTUBE]9K4CSuKaePY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
HELMET!!!! The list can now be completed successfully. quite a few great names in this entry. The sheriff of rottinghem was definitely one of the biggest movie bad guy douches I've ever seen. Beeks is classically classical (Gleason never plays a good guy does he?) The addition of milo from last boy scout is a bit odd.. i didn't think you were taking action movie bad guys ;(

Lookin' awesome sir, can't wait for the next batch.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You see CC the thing about Milo is that he is a cartoonishly over the top bad guy....in the intro to this list I had stated there would be comedic or cartoonish entries...it also helps that he is played by a stand up comedian and brings come good one liners...
The closest Gleason really came to playing a nice guy was in Van Wilder but even in that he was a dick most of the time...just at the end he showed himself to be just looking out for VW's future.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Some of these are classics. I loved probably everyone on the latest list. Mark (Kilborn) was definitely the biggest douchebag on the list. I hated that guy lol. Followed by Shannon Hamilton. Awesome list this time around.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Some wonderful additions to the douche family here dude. Rob Lowe in Wayne's world is of course a super prick and when he gets it in the "end" its a great moment for sure! Reese totally outdoes Lewis, in fact its not even close, and even though I am not a huge fan of Men in Tights, he is certainly a highlight. I'd actually almost forgotten about Cool Ethan because I think I've seen that movie once but his pic took me right back, what a weird douche. One Crazy Summer is indeed a film that anyone who hasn't seen should check out, totally underrated and the Beckersted's totally make it full of win.

Atherton's Hathaway is a douche, not nearly on the level of two of his classic douche performances that haven't shown up yet, but a douche nonetheless. Kent actually out-douches him in this film and I still love his line "he's at a party...with girls" and the smug look on his face afterwards totally makes me want to kick his ass just for looking like that. Real Genius is another absolute classic that will be reviewed by yours truly in short order. The great Paul Gleason makes yet another appearance as classic movie jerkwagon Clarence Beeks, a man who never met a gorilla he didn't love.

I agree about Kilborne having a lot of work in the 80's if he'd been around, he totally has all the qualities that make for a great douche. Piven is hilarious as the Dean and he also seems to play these characters well. Perhaps he is like this in real life? I'm really happy you included the great Taylor Negron in this list, Milo is a totally awesome character and really does hold his own against Willis. My personal favourite Negron character is the Disco Dude in the convenience store from the film "The Stoned Age", but he's not enough of a douche in that film to make the list. One more Negron reference, if you get a chance to see the outtakes from The Aristocrats, check out his version, you'll never think of Sepulveda, CA the same way again!

Hamilton is a great asshole character for Affleck, but it is nowhere near the level of another one of his characters, who I expect will score quite high on this list, and if he don't then I'll bust some ass. Finally, Rick Moranis is great as Dark Helmet, and his antics make the movie so much better. I'd also like to point out how much I love his safari helmet and the fact that the two black spaceballs are combing the desert with an afro pick...classic Mel Brooks humour there!

As always a great list and can't wait for the next one dude.

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
I think this latest batch is my favorite one so far. One Crazy Summer is one of my favorites from that time, and the Beckersted's really were the benchmark for doucheness in my book for a long while.

I can't say enough about Rick Moranis and his role in Spaceballs, and I must echo DLP's sentiments about the desert scene: "We ain't found shit!"

Rob Lowe nailed his role in Wayne's World. He had a slickness about him that made you envy how smooth a character he was, despite trying to screw over Wayne and Garth.

Naitch

Reaction score
Great additions to the list, my friend. I particularly liked the inclusion of the hilarious Dark Helmet, Beeks and Rottingham. And Benjamin Kane especially. Wayne's world was one of my most favourite movies whilst growing (still love it) and I loved the 'tv show' elements of the film so much that him changing it around alone got him cheap heat, never mind his utterly shameless and slimy deception.

Lowe played that one exceptionally, though I think he's born to play cunts.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
well guys now it is starting to get hard...cuz they are all so very great...let's get right into it

40.Meliss played by Rachael Harris in The Hangover
009HGO_Rachael_Harris_001.jpg

I love me some Rachael Harris...I think she is very cute and funny as hell...that is until she went supercunt for the Hangover...Now I just have nightmares of what it would be like to date this monster of a human being...and to have her fuck a bartender on a cruise while holding my balls in her handbag...she enrages me and for that I give her kudos and get her in at #40
[YOUTUBE]4NvFgoAKOhI[/YOUTUBE]

39. Richard Thornburg played by William Atherton in Die Hard 1 & 2
5440060_gal.gif

Atherton shows up for a third time as the slimy reporter Thornburg from the first two Die Hard movies...his exploitation of the McLane children alone is enough to put this asshole above all but one of his other roles...there is just something so punch-able about him in this movie that it almost is orgasmic
*Die Hard is a hard movie to find clips from*

38. Lt. Proctor played by Lance Kinsey in Police Academy 2 and on..
proctor.jpg

Proctor is the highest ranking sidekick on my list just because is not only is he so weasally and a grade A asskisser but at times you actually feel sorry for the guy. That is just because Kinsey is likable himself...Proctor goes from Mauser to Harris with ease and firmly attaches his lips to there anuses. He really provides some of the more memorable scenes in the series...such as the one below
[YOUTUBE]BpClbMGO9rw[/YOUTUBE]

37. Randolph & Mortimer Duke played by Ralph Bellamy & Don Ameche in Trading Places
Trading-Places-p101.jpg

The Douchiest of old farts the Dukes really make u hate crusty old white men. Ameche in particular is a mean old fuck that really makes u wanna throw things at ur TV. Bellamy is so good at being lovable that you almost forget he is a manipulative old cocksucker.
[YOUTUBE]7EjdC0pjo1A[/YOUTUBE]

36. Austin aka The Cocky Jock played by Eric Christian Olsen in Not Another Teen Movie
STAR809-eric-christian-olsen.jpg

I love this movie and I love ECO he really personifies everything that was amazing & assholeish about the 80's blonde douchebag..Olsen to me is a vastly underused and underrated comedic actor and I really would love to see him work more.
[YOUTUBE]UaM2IpnLmyw[/YOUTUBE]

35. Otto played by Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda
142618__wanda_l.jpg

Oscar winning douchebagness is a rare thing to find but Kline is aces as the crazy madman Otto. The scene with him torturing Michael Palin alone is worth watching over and over again. Just a well acted and hilarious performance from Kline.
[YOUTUBE]4bqn8zoLpvU[/YOUTUBE]

34. Warren Cox played by Stephen Collins in Brewster's Millions
3427-2435.jpg

before he was the dad on 7th Heaven Stephen Collins was Warren Cox and slimeball accountant who did everything in his power to keep Montogomery Brewster from getting his rightful inheritance. He was conniving and had dreams of being a interior designer. Collins stands out in this role and makes a great movie better..because every great feel good story comedy needs a good slimeball foil.
http://www.anyclip.com/movies/brewsters-millions/meeting-warren-cox/

33. Rod Farva played by Kevin Heffernan in Super Troopers
farva-super-troopers1.jpg

I hate Rod Farva...I don't give a fuck if he is really a good guy that just happens to be a shitdick redneck or not. He sux. Really there isn't anyone that could have played this role better then Heffernan he is Farva. There are badder guys in Super Troopers but none that invoke the rage in me that Farva does...and that is a good thing.
[YOUTUBE]cRZXEoLgD1I[/YOUTUBE]

32. Baxter Cain played by Robert Vaughn in Baseketball
yvettechrome.jpg

Vaughn has always played a great sleezeball dickwad but in this underrated classic he shines as the owner of a rival Baseketball team that is trying to get free agency into the game we all love. No wonder Ty Cobb is his hero.
[YOUTUBE]9lFwZ5riEUA[/YOUTUBE]

31. Mr Richards played by James Spader in Mannequin
Mannequin_29.jpg

Spade is douchey gold period but he goes dorky slimey for this role. He is a grade A asskissing twerp. He far outshines all of his other "bad guy" costars that it isn't even funny.
[YOUTUBE]cKkF0q-UbDw[/YOUTUBE]

since we are talking bout Spader

*Honorable Mention*
Rip played by James Spader in Less Then Zero
spader%2Bless%2Bthan%2Bzero.jpg

The only reason Rip isn't actually ranked is because there is nothing funny or cartoonish about Less Then Zero and even less in his chilling performance as scumbag drug dealer that really makes you loathe every inch of his being.
[YOUTUBE]H8TsEr7CK9s[/YOUTUBE]

the holy Spader trifecta of douche is complete with

30. Steff McKee played by James Spader in Pretty in Pink
pretty-in-pink-steff-pretty-in-pink-8984031-300-400.jpg

TBH I almost left him off cuz I just forgot anything about Pretty In Pink...until I watched the below video..then it all came back...and Stef skyrocketed to the top 30...
[YOUTUBE]35tfXSINbCQ[/YOUTUBE]

Spade really does play a masterful douchebag. Everything he does wreaks of awesome. It speaks volumes that a mutlidoucher has his only two rankings so far up on the list. I do love me some James Spader.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Now that we are getting into the meat of the list we are seeing some awesome douchebags. I'd like to start off by saying I hated The Hangover and think it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. That being said, Harris was one of the few bright spots, because she is not only a bitch, she is a megabitch. I hate, hate, hate her and I am glad she gets what's coming. Movie still sucks though. So now that Thornberg is out of the way (awesome douche by the way) I know of one more Atherton role that I am strongly hoping makes the top ten, because it is one of the all time great performances.

I am a HUGE Kinsey fan and pretty much worship the ground this guy walks on, from his moments in the hotel to his hilarious laugh when Mauser says he's not training his cadets to use a wok, Proctor is one of the best of all. Randolph and Mortimer Duke are such elitist assholes that you can't help but hate them, which is easy. Their one dollar bet is hilarious, as is their overestimating the insurance on a vase or hiring Clarence Beeks to fudge the crop report. Olsen is not around a lot, but he makes the most of his part in NATM, though I haven't seen the movie in ages and really should go back and watch it again.

Kevin Kline's Otto is an awesome character and actually my favourite in a film full of great one's, I love his breathing of the boot and his unbelievably pointless "italian" phrases. Collins is a real dick in Brewster's Millions and I am really happy that you added him as that film doesn't get a lot of love but it is one of Pryor's best (though I like all of his stuff and still watch Critical Condition at least once every few months). Super Troopers is one fucking hilarious film, and Farva is a classic character that is very, very easy to hate. Kudos to Heffernan for doing such a good job with him. Vaughn is a super douche in Baseketball, and it's nice to see him here, is he making it onto this list for another character which also relates to Richard Pryor JL? Only time will tell.

Finally, one of my personal heroes makes his way onto the list and I couldn't be happier to see James Spader ooze his way into a trifecta of the douchiest of douche. Mr. Richards is brilliant, love his line about kissing ass being a god-given gift, but I've already mentioned that. I agree that Rip may actually not belong on this list, because he is a complete asshole and I give Spader a lot of credit, in fact as far as his serious roles go this one is right up there for me and Less than Zero is a great, great film that I urge all of you to see. It is chillingly real and alarmingly accurate, something not done properly today. Finally, Steff. Fuck, his name is STEFF!!! Isn't that enough? But no, he has to go there and pull the "you're a bitch" line and he does it so well I want to kick his ass on principle. The dangling cigarette has come to symbolize douche in all of its forms and we have Spader to thank for that.

I cannot wait to see the top 30, pretty sure I've got at least 15 of them on my list I've been compiling as you've been going on, so it'll be interesting to see who I've got and who I've overlooked. Great job again sir.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
More great additions. I love that you added Rachel Harris. The best line in the movie was when she told Alan to suck her dick. That line has me rolling every time I hear it. It's just so out of left field, and so her. I never cared for Lt. Proctor as I have never found him funny in the Police Academy movies. I agree that Eric Christian Olson is very underrated as a comedic actor. He is great and a scene stealer in everything he is in. I'm feeling the Spader love as well. He is such a classic douchebag that I can't see him playing anything other than that. And finally Baxter Cain. One of my favorite comedic bad guys. His facial expressions are priceless in Basketball and made all the scenes he was in even funnier.

So those are my favorites from the list. I do like the rest, but those really stand out to me.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
29. Count Rugen & Prince Humperdinck play by Christopher Guest and Chris Sarandon in The Princess Bride
Humperdinck.jpg
rugen.gif

These two really are and epic twosome of complete asshatness. Humperdinck is bland but ruthless and Rugen is so well played by Guest that he really takes teh asshole spotlight off of old Humpy. Neither are as entertaining as Shawn's Vizzini but they are way more hatable. Rugen in particular has this cold creepy air to him that rivals any villain in movie history.
[YOUTUBE]fUKO_Y6RqEk[/YOUTUBE]

28.Beetlejuice played by Michael Keaton in Beetlejuice
beetlejuice2__span.jpg

Beetlejuice is an evil motherfucker that is trying whatever he can to have his powers unleashed. The ghost with the most is vulgar and conniving and really fuckin rules. Keaton owns this role so much that it should almost be illegal. This is and always will be my favorite role of his. To bad they kinda fucked it up by making Beetlejuice the good guy in his cartoon.
[YOUTUBE]7FmiA7gGnvY[/YOUTUBE]

27. Ogre played by Donald Gibb in Revenge of the Nerds
4.jpg

Ogre is and will always be one of the most iconic and recognizable comedic villains in the movie history. Gibb is so very good in this role that it's hard to think of him as anyone else. Would be higher in this list but he did the face turn at the end of 2. Neeeeeeeeeeeerds!
[YOUTUBE]C3njjD41f48[/YOUTUBE]

26. Damon Killian played by Richard Dawson in The Running Man
401345-damon_killian_super.png

Damon Killian is a game show host in the future. Expect the contestants don't win cash or prizes...they get to live another day. Dawson is so over the top and quite humorous as Killian and gets a solid spot just outside the top 25.
[YOUTUBE]-ceegnWSENQ[/YOUTUBE]

25. Jacobin Mugato played by Will Ferrell in Zoolander
mugatu.jpg

Let's see HE INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECK TIE! and he is taking crazy pills...Ferrell is nonstop brilliant in this role and makes this awesome movie double super awesome.
[YOUTUBE]ont5q0IwY8Q[/YOUTUBE]

24. Rand McPherson played by David Spade in PCU
18305514-18305517-large.jpg

Spade plays the weasally leader of Balls & Shaft...an oldschool Republican Right Wing Fraternity hell bent on taking over The Pit and getting our heros kicked out of college. He is all that is douchey and Spade is great in this role.
[YOUTUBE]qf2Dr3XJUJk[/YOUTUBE]

23. Stan Gable played by Ted McGinley in Revenge of the Nerds
stang.png

Gable is the epitome of the cocky jock...the king of the haves always trying to keep the have nots down...McGinley is superb in the role but a face turn in a sequel keep him out of the top 20.
[YOUTUBE]Hw6zrInbtQE[/YOUTUBE]

22. Danny Vermin played by Joe Piscapo in Johnny Dangerously
MyDocuments005.jpg

His mother hung him from a hook once....once...Piscapo's greatest role is the psycho rival of Keaton's Dangerously...he is so good he steals the movie...well almost...there is one other Fargin great scene u Iceholes
[YOUTUBE]9c_awug8EeA[/YOUTUBE]

21. Dean Wormer played by John Vernon in Animal House
dean_wormer.JPG

Vernon is masterful as the asshole Dean of Faber College. He commands your contempt with every slimy shitty act. Otter banging his wife out is sooo FTW....he had some fantastic one liners and as Fuji likes to quote....zero....point....zero
http://movieclips.com/rpCVb-animal-house-movie-double-secret-probation/

alright the final twenty is up next...glad u all are enjoying it and keep those comments coming

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This is a great part of the list sir, and I'm proud to say that I had almost all of these characters on the list I've been compiling of those I think will be left to come. Starting off with two classic douchebags, Sarandon & Guest are great in their roles, particularly Guest. I'm a huge fan of Guest, Spinal Tap of course, as well as his more recent improvisational films like "A Mighty Wind", so its great to see him on here. Keaton is great as Beetlejuice and is indeed a total asshat. I love his comeuppance at the end and actually remember having a toy where you could remove his head and a tinier one would be underneath! Classic.

Ogre is a great villain though I really didn't like what they did with him in the sequel, and why the hell does giving someone glasses automatically make them a nerd anyways? Anyhow, Gibb is awesome and yes, I love the way he says "Nerrrrrrds"!! Killian is another personal favourite and yet another that I figured would be on this list somewhere. Dawson is great in the role and I know we've discussed it before, but I love the line where he talks about the unreliability of people who make suicide pacts and don't actually commit suicide. What a dick!

I knew Mugato was going to make the list, I love Ferrell when he plays these type of characters as he is really, really convincing as an ass. In fact I prefer his douche work to any of his standard comedy fare. Spade was one I missed, mainly due to not seeing PCU since it came out, but I agree that he is a worthy choice for this list. Stan Gable is another of the all time classic 80's douchebags, in fact he even looks like Booger's mom's, but that's in Ohio. McGinley is great in the role and I've always been a fan of his work, from Love Boat to Married with Children. Vermin is another that I missed, but I do remember him being a complete psycho. albeit in a humorous way.

As you know, I absolutely love Dean Wormer, and consider him one of the greatest movie a$$holes of all time. Of course "zero...point...zero" is only one of his classic moments and Vernon has to be commended for this performance as he basically steals every scene he is in, no small feat in a film populated with hilarious characters and great comedic actors. I actually may have ranked him higher, but I've got no complaints with his positioning.

With 20 left I think I have a handle on most of them, so it will be interesting to see where they rank. I am particularly interested in Gleason and Atherton's final characters rankings, as well as a certain television producer that should hopefully be making the list. Great as always Jake, I hope you plan on doing more lists like this afterwards, they are a great part of this forum.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
with the top 20 around the corner I am bringing in a final batch of honorable mentions...I am just gonna give the name and a pic...maybe a blurb but not getting to in depth

Professor Fate - played by Jack Lemon in The Great Race
tumblr_lebjkjXvWU1qf9m2ao1_500.jpg

What can I say? Jack Lemon is the man in this classic predecessor to the Cannonball Run films.

Frank Shirley - played by Brian Doyle Murray in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4869-13444.gif

Brian Doyle Murray at his curmudgeonly finest

Guy Gisborne played by Peter Falk in Robin & The 7 Hoods
Peter_Falk_a_Pocketful_of_Miracles.jpg

A classic from the Rat Pack...Falk holds his own with the boys and does a great job is this great musical.

Hedley Lamarr played by Harvey Korman in Blazing Saddles
lw2145g.jpg

Korman rules...nuff said.

Ruby Deagle played by Polly Holiday in Gremlins
ruby-deagle-gremlins.jpg

A small part that Holiday makes the most of...Deagle is a class A bitch that goes for a ride...

Ted Underhill played by William Traylor in Fletch
l.jpg

if Underhill was in the movie for more then a minute he would be on the list...but sadly his part is very small and very dickish

Frank Cross played by Bill Murray in Scrooged
tumblr_lvhr7dzyos1qzxhjjo1_500.gif

Cross didn't make the list for only one reason...he is the star of the movie and does a major face turn by the end... but he is for the most part a super shitbag...one of Murray's greater performances imo

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
gonna try and bang out the rest of this tonite....doing five at time with only twenty left let us see if DLP got all his predictions in...

20. J.P. as played by Joel David Moore in Grandma's Boy
12_Movie_Characters_You_Regret_Having_Over_For_Thanksgiving_1290642921.jpg

J.P. is all you want in a movie villain..he is narcissistic, socially Blue, conniving, and wants metal legs...He acts like he is a robot half the time and wonders why Alex can see him...he hates your face but owns a helicopter...J.P. is just a great character that is brought to the level of awesome needed for the top twenty by Moore's performance...just well done all around. Just one question....how much DO clothes cost in the Matrix?
[YOUTUBE]-ltORkYAdVk[/YOUTUBE]

19. Sho Nuff the Shogun of Harlem played by Julius Carry in The Last Dragon
julius-carry-aka-shonuff.jpg

There are very few villains that are as epically awesome as Sho Nuff...he makes people kiss his converse...Curry is awesome as Nuff all sorts of awesome...he isn't very comedic but how can lines like kiss my converse not be considered comedic...he is definitely over the top and cartoonish enough for this list...but he isn't comedic enough to crack the top 18 but I can assure in an action movie list he is top 5 all day...i mean really...is he the prettiest? is he the meanest? is he the baddest?
[YOUTUBE]ylCvCwn9OG8[/YOUTUBE]

18. Jamie Blake & Morris Fenderbaum played by Dean Martin & Sammy Davis Jr. in Cannonball Run I & II
dean-martin-cannonball16.jpg

From pretending to be priests to be pretending to be cops it is obvious that Blake and Fenderbaum will do anything to win the Cannonball Run. Martin plays a boozing womanizer and Davis plays a black jew...something totally out there wheelhouses...it goes without saying there chemistry is off the charts...they really bring it in these flicks...Martin is one of my all time heros so if I get a chance to put him on any list I do I will...they are both so very good in this movie I have no problem putting them in my top 20.
[YOUTUBE]OHqpDSL4tsg[/YOUTUBE]

17. Chet Donnelly played by Bill Paxton in Weird Science
chet-donnelly-weird-science.jpg

Never has anyone embodied the db bully older brother better then Paxton as Chet. He is a complete monster to his younger bro...and well becomes quite literally a monster in the end..Paxton makes u hate him so much that I still hate him to this day...no matter what movie he is in I hate him...that speaks volumes...so long live Chet the king of shitbag older brothers!!
[YOUTUBE]kAH4vipYD_U[/YOUTUBE]

16. Steve Stifler played by Sean William Scott in American Pie 1-3
American-Pie-Stifler.png

Steve Stifler is the asshole jock that everyone knew in highschool...times 100...he embodies all that you love & hate about that guy...the role defined Scott...he will never be able to shake it...but I doubt he really wants to...he played this role with such perfection that you would be hard pressed to find a more consistent better performance in any comedic series...ever...Stifler rules...so much so that by the second film u end up loving the guy instead of hating him...and that is the only thing that keeps him out of the top ten..
[YOUTUBE]yp9tx1-3IoU[/YOUTUBE]

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That is a travesty. Stifler isn't top 10! lol

Man, I really forget about a lot of these characters. Chet in Weird Science was awesome. Made me really start to like Bill Paxton as a actor. I am digging this list. I couldn't think of a better top 20 to start.