Prof Booty's Top 100 comedic movie Villains of all time countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Once again you have some top notch douches on this list sir. Starting off with a bang, DeeBo is of course a total dick and Lister plays him real well, better than his role as Zeus for sure. I love Mom, and I'm glad she made it onto this list, I may have ranked her even higher tbh. I love the very end of Dr. Detroit when the credits roll by and say "Coming Soon - Doctor Detroit 2: The Revenge of Mom. Sadly this movie never materialized. Judge Doom is a great villain and is another guy I thought might make it higher, clearly you are a discerning expert of douche. I love his "shave and a haircut" scene and the guy genuinely creeped me out as a kid.

I'd actually forgotten about The Specials and Lowe's character but it just got added to my rewatch list because yes, Lowe is a douche, I think he will be making this list again somewhere too. Dr. Evil is classic villain but his bumbling and generally not so mean demanour definitely hurt his place on this list. MacNicol owned the part of Poha and really went over the top, making me forget how heroic he was in Dragonslayer. Marmalard IS a douche, but you are right, there is no way he can touch the doucheness of the other two characters. Jason Lee makes another appearance and I can't blame you for putting him here, he really brought it in Dogma.

I am really happy that Englund made this list (obviously you cannot include his MOST iconic character since you aren't doing horror) and Smiley is one of my favourite characters in a film loaded with bizarre shit. Finally, what can I say about the legendary performance of Tim Curry in Clue? Well it was fucking legendary, that's what! I think I may watch Clue tonight.

Awesome section of this list dude, and I can't wait for the next one now, things are really starting to hot up!

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thanks buddy your thoughts and comments are actually driving me to finish this list....it's nice to have someone so much into movies as I am especially the 80's lot....good show sir good fuckin show.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
only one I don't agree with so far is the guy from the hangover. he has never made me laugh.

1988-eriq-lasalle-jheri-curl-bhm-450a022009.jpg

that one was a surprise, but a good pick nonetheless.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Great additions. I forgot about most of the people you have on the list, so it is nice and a great surprise to see some of them. Doing a great job on it sir. I thought you would have placed Greg Marmalard higher though. His doucheyness really was legendary.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
80.Dean Cain played by Obba Babatundé in How High
748.gif

The poster child for an Uncle Tom. A black man that forgot all about his roots and became the stiff Dean of Harvard. He hates Red & Meth and the way they act and does everything in his power to get them expelled. Is on the list because of the Uncle Tom factor and because he has a stick up his ass the size of a rowing oar.
[YOUTUBE]AKJC8GAxT5I[/YOUTUBE]

79.Jared Svenning played by Michael Rooker in Mallrats
09%2BVENGANZA%2BVS%2BSVENNING.BMP

He doesn't want TC marrying his daughter so he forces her to be a part of his dating gameshow that is being held at a mall of all places. Rooker is great in this role and really sells the illness he gets from eating stink palmed pretzels. Egotistical and corrupt enough to have Laflours plant drugs on TC & Brody. He is a real shitbag.
[YOUTUBE]MfVVjpVZP8I[/YOUTUBE]

78.Vince played by Dax Sheppard in Employee of the Month
dax-interview.jpg

Bleach blonde Vince is everything you hate in a guy you work with. Better then you at it, ass kisser, cocky, and even has a lackey. Dax plays Vince to a level of douche that is chilling. He really embodies that douchebag we have all worked with that we wish would just die in a fire.
[YOUTUBE]k-6Qb_ZZSJE[/YOUTUBE]

77.Sack Lodge played by Bradley Cooper in Wedding Crashers
tumblr_l55qgowZbv1qzd886.jpg

The cocky brash fiance of the main character's love interest is never likable but Bradley Cooper brings this douche to a whole new level. Before he
was partying all night in the Hangover Cooper let his ahole flag fly showing his comedic range and really making you hate his fuckin guts. [YOUTUBE]OULR0tTupeg[/YOUTUBE]

76.Kim Jong Il voiced by Trey Parker in Team America:World Police
1-28-07-kim_jong-il.jpg

For a puppet he is really hatable and Parker does a fine job as always. This Kim Jong Il is much funnier then the real one...but the real one is much scarier.
[YOUTUBE]SXQ8unERVTE[/YOUTUBE]

75.Vizzini played by Wallace Shawn in The Princess Bride
wallace-shawn-vizzini.jpg

Bringing the word inconceivable to the forefront of the English language is not Shawn's only accomplishment in this movie but it's got the longest lasting legacy. To this day people use the word solely because of this movie and it brings a smile to my face every-time I hear it. But Vizzini really was a bullying loud mouthed asshole. If he was in the movie longer he may have gone over the edge from entertaining to annoying. But since he didn't he has a warm place in my heart.
[YOUTUBE]E2y40U2LvKY[/YOUTUBE]

74.Porky played by Chuck Mitchell in Porky's 1 & 3
porkys%2B036aj.jpg

A fat bag of redneck shit that has not one redeeming quality. Using his corrupt brother to make the Angel Beach boys lives hell is only the begining but this fat tub of shit gets his in the end.
[YOUTUBE]7-RwhYCtwAk[/YOUTUBE]

73.Captain Stillman played by John Larroquette in Stripes
6289021_std.jpg

An arrogant power abusing Captain doesn't have much airtime in Stripes but he pretty much steals every scene he is in. Larroquette starts to develop his cocky ahole persona that he would later perfect as Dan Fielding on Night Court that alone gets him a spot on my list.
[YOUTUBE]w6Oy4Prsai0[/YOUTUBE]

72.Chas played by William Zabka in Back 2 School
zabka-3.jpg

The Great Zabka is back as the captain of the diving team that young weinerish Melon is trying to get on. With slightly shaggier hair then his previous roles Zabka still shines as the douche you love to hate...the Prince isn't done on this list yet
[YOUTUBE]Qco4RGHhJGo[/YOUTUBE]

71.Chief Grady played by Daniel von Bargen in Super Troopers
Daniel-von-Bargen-Super-Troopers.2.jpg

So what if he got caught fucking his cousin doesn't mean he won't take every chance he can to stick it to the State Troopers. Very well acted and oozing with douche especially when he interacts with Brian Cox's character..the two have a great chemistry together.
[YOUTUBE]5CSw2lb6i6s[/YOUTUBE]

70. a) Audrey II voiced by Levi Stubbs in Little Shop of Horrors
Audrey2.jpg

A double dose from Little Shop of Horrors. Audrey is as evil as they come but boy can he sing. The greatest portrayal of a plant in movie history. Audrey brings the funny and the chills.
[YOUTUBE]BGRN39oifsE[/YOUTUBE]

b)Orin Scrivello, DDS played by Steve Martin in Little Shop if Horrors
ls2_115MartinMurray.jpg

I was just gonna have Audrey but I really can't not put Martin's amazing job as Scrivello on the list. For the small time he is in the movie he steals it and nails it as a biker/dentist. Just a great job on a great role.
[YOUTUBE]bOtMizMQ6oM[/YOUTUBE]

69.Major Vaughn Liceman played by Ron Leibman in Mad Magazine's Up The Academy
Liceman.jpg

Not enough is known about this movie but I recommend it to anyone that loves 80's movies. Liceman does everything from make his nephew turn on his friends to hit on anything that moves to tell his cadets that they stick out like turds in a punchbowl. Leibman was super slimey in this and utterly hatable.
[YOUTUBE]skPIHS19yxA[/YOUTUBE]

68.Mick McCallister played by Mark Arnold in Teen Wolf
mick-mcallister.jpg

Mick is like Troy from the Goonies but on Steroids. He was older then everyone else and really wasn't one bit afraid of Teen Wolf at all. All you need to do is watch the scene in the url below to see why he ranks this high on my list.
http://movieclips.com/gsNh/

67.Roger played by Bradley Whitford in Revenge of the Nerds II
Roger.jpg

If it weren't for Roger we may have never gotten another Whitford role that will be much later on the countdown. He has pretty much the same views as Stan Gable from Revenge I but uses his unique slimeball ways to do much worse things to the Tri-Lambs. Whitford is great that is all.
[YOUTUBE]WL6jc5aZkws[/YOUTUBE]

66.Mike Damone played by Robert Ramonus in Fast Times at Ridgemont High
tumblr_lsmkwoMDHX1qesmjuo1_400.gif

Not really a villain at first glance but then you look at the body of work. Not only does he fuck his best friends dreamgirl but ends up knocking her up and then flaking on helping pay for the abortion. Yeah Damone is a ticket scalping slimeball that is just waaaay to douchey to not be here.
[YOUTUBE]oOSalcHVXnU[/YOUTUBE]

65.Stab/Pee-Wee/Zilla played by Full Force in House Party
full_force-1-1.jpg

High School bullies were never like this in my school...then again I grew up in Maine....but these guys really bring the laughs in this movie. Cuz they smell.....PUSSY!!!....
[YOUTUBE]lEczoeGUPuk[/YOUTUBE]

64. a)David Lo Pan played by James Hong in Big Trouble in Little China
lo-pan.jpg

tbh I haven't seen Big Trouble in a long time...so I ask that any questions be directed to the guy on this forum that uses the same name.
[YOUTUBE]u4BvCC28SaU[/YOUTUBE]

b) Feng play by Christopher Walken by Balls of Fury
balls-of-fury-walken.jpg

I felt Walken had to make the list somewhere and just seemed to fit in as a tie with Lo Pan. He is one of two things that actually make this movie funny at times.
[YOUTUBE]UZF83quESVg[/YOUTUBE]

63.Noah Faulkner played by William Atherton
5730_5.jpg

Atherton's first of many appearances on this list is his more recent role. He really doesn't start off all that bad but slowly gets crazier and douchier and seriously what is more douchey then that fuckin hair do? The hair and eating his parrot are what get him this high on the list.
[YOUTUBE]fBMVGOK70pw[/YOUTUBE]

62.The German Drinking Teamplayed by Will Forte, Eric Christian Olsen, & Nat Faxon in Beerfest
Beerfest-movie-38.jpg

The three main speaking members of the team are one of the best parts of this movie. They are funny while being complete assholes. Plus they are using such ridiculously cartoonish german accents how can you not love these guys?
[YOUTUBE]zMTYn9ycm3o[/YOUTUBE]

61.Fat Bastard played by Mike Meyers in Austin Powers 2 & 3
FatBastard_2.jpg

Fat Bastard is entertaining enough to be higher on the list but he also does a face turn towards the end..not to mention as Myers often does he goes overboard with it and really turns a great character into a good character.
[YOUTUBE]f71VqFgwPy4[/YOUTUBE]

alright that is all for now...I won't be able to do the next group til Sunday so I hope u all enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
Awesome group of entries.

my personal favs from this group are Orin, Roger, Captain Stillman, and Vince.. Vizzini should be higher imo.. Genius character that ended up being better than the big bad guy in pb.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Love that you added Vizzini. Great list of characters again. Chas being in there was awesome sauce.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Wow, that is a lot of douchery there sir. My goodness, I can't believe you did 20 this time, my little fingers are about to get a workout. Starting off I have to say that if I have seen How High, I honestly don't remember it, so I will hold off commenting about Dean Cain until I watch it in the near future. Rooker's Svenning is a nice addition to this list, as I love me some Rooker and he really brought it with this character. I also love the fact that the dating show is taking place in a mall!! Dax Sheppard as Vince is the only reason to watch Employee of the Month, imo. Sack Lodge, well besides having a fucking hilarious name, is a total dick and a great addition to this list. I was hoping you wouldn't leave him out. I actually prefer Cooper playing this dicky role to his more likeable Hangover character, there's just something about the guy that pisses me off.

Kim Jong is a nice addition but it's kind of sad because he's really just "ronery" and wants some company. Still, I love his "Screw you Mr. Hans Brix" line. Vizzini is a total douche and it's inconceivable to imagine him not making this list. Inconcievable I say. Porky is a fatass douche of the highest order, and I am glad he made it onto this list. The same goes for Stillman, I love Larroquete and this character was classic. Zabka makes another appearance in one of his classic douche roles, but the best is yet to come for him no doubt. Grady is a serious douche and is another great choice for this list.

Audrey II is good, but Steve Martin is great in the role of psychotic dentist and completely steals the show. Great, great choice and I'm glad to see that character get love, because his "You'll be a Dentist" song alone makes the film wonderful. I think I've seen Up the Academy once in my life, yet I remembered Liceman the second I saw his picture. That says a lot about how lasting of an impression his dickishness made on me. Mick is a total movie douchebag of the highest order and I actually would have ranked him much higher so now I am really interested to see who makes it onto the rest of the list. Plus, why the hell was he so much older than everyone else? Roger is a good role for Whitford, as he has a chance to play his usualy douche character to perfection. Damone is a total prick of a character and certainly deserves mention on this list.

The next entry made me laugh my ass off. Full Force totally own House Party, which is a great movie in its own right, and one that I must rewatch ASAP. Sad to see my namesake go so low in the count as he is one of the best villains of all time and his multiple personas allow him to be a dickish Emperor AND a crusty old man...that's classic! Walken is of course all kinds of win as Feng. Atherton, well I know he'll be on this list at least two more times if not three, but this is yet another character that he owns. Damn the guy is good at playing assholes. The German Drinking Team are hilarious douchebags, the accents alone could have got them a higher place I think. Closing out the list with "I want my baby back...baby back ribs" Fat Bastard is a nice choice. I love the character and Myers does an incredible job.

Great choices dude, and I eagarly await the next batch.

Naitch

Reaction score
This is one of the best countdowns I've read in a long time - informed, diverse and entertaining as fuck to read. You've made some great choices so far, JL - look forward to seeing the rest of the list.

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thank u brethren...I appreciate all the love...I have actually put alot of thought into this list...DLP ur thought out responses are very much appreciated

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
You're welcome dude, anything to encourage more discussion here in the movies section. Of course your list is so good it's easy to find things to respond to...so kudos!

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
60. The Klopeks played by Henry Gibson, Brother Reuben & Courtney Gains in The 'Burbs
6515-2650.gif
2173-2650.gif
hans.jpg

They are creepy and cooky and oh yeah they murder people so they can move into their house...the Klopeks are very very weird...and funny...but mostly weird.
[YOUTUBE]WPqCLZpajLo[/YOUTUBE]

59.Scut Farkus played by Zack Ward in A Christmas Story
scut-farkus.jpg

The poster child for douchebag Gingers everywhere. Scut is the redheaded fuck you loved to hate as a kid...and reminded us all to well of many a bully from our childhood...fuck gingers
[YOUTUBE]LgagC4pUmQo[/YOUTUBE]

58.Iceman played by Val Kilmer in Top Gun
627.jpg

Why does Iceman make this list...cuz he does that annoying thing with chomping his teeth...fuck Iceman

57. Dr. Phillip Barbay played by Paxton Whitehead in Back to School
0049840_4482_MC_Tx360.jpg

Snotty British douche is British...and outshines the great Zabka in utter douchery in Back to School.
[YOUTUBE]WFTs1T8IZLo[/YOUTUBE]

56.Eddie Arkadian played by Christopher Murney in The Last Dragon
The-Last-Dragon-Part-86.jpg

Batshit fuckin crazy and hellbent of getting his woman's music career started Arkadian is a maniacal motherfucker..that just happens to have a piranha tank in his office.
[YOUTUBE]supQ7LLvKRA[/YOUTUBE]

55.Chief Jerry Karlin played by Joe Don Baker in Fletch
500px-Fl005.jpg

U will hard pressed to find a bigger cocksucking cop in any 80's movie then Joe Don's Karlin...as corrupt as they come.
[YOUTUBE]dpgwSzz9nX8[/YOUTUBE]

54.Deputy Halik played by James Keach in Moving Violations
james-keach-1-sized.jpg

Another cop makes the list but Halik is one of the worst. Not only does he fuck over the students in his traffic school class but he even turns on one of his own dirty cops to be even dirtier. Movie rules...Halik sux.
[YOUTUBE]EFzyGNxi4X8[/YOUTUBE]

53.Richard Bagg played by Daniel Crossgrove in Van Wilder
002VWL_Daniel_Cosgrove_012.jpg

His use of medical jargon all the time is enough to get him on the list but add his abuse of pledges and utter lack of passion when fuckin Tara Reid and that makes Dr Dick one class A prick
[YOUTUBE]ZfLPnN_YMMM[/YOUTUBE]

52. Captain Mauser played by Art Metrano in Police Academy 2 & 3
captain_mauser1.jpg

I do prefer Captain Harris but Mauser is very much a masterful prick as the foil to Mahoney and his crew in the second and third Police Academy flicks.
[YOUTUBE]upUlTf7CBa4[/YOUTUBE]

51.Deputy Police Chief Wayne T Robinson played by Paul Gleason in Die Hard
PaulGleasonDIeHard.gif

Finally Paul Gleason shows up on this list...just one spot shy of having four in the top fifty. Wayne T Robinson is a douche but really not a bad guy..but Gleason makes good guys seem like complete jackoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Ahh, now we are getting into some deliciously douchey douchebags. Did that make sense? Oh well, it is late and I've been up for almost 24 hours so forgive me. The Klopeks are wonderful and each one forms a piece of the overall douche puzzle, which is wonderful. I'd have to take Brother Theodore's Ruben as my personal favourite, although Gains and Gibson both have their moments, particularly in the dinner party scene. I'd also like to point out Gains awesome moment when he repeatedly thrusts a shovel into a garbage can in order to push the bag down further. Why? Because he's fucking crazy like that of course! Farkus is the reason why I refuse to associate with any member of the ginger persuasion. Well no, that's pushing it, but he is a dick and I love the fact that saying his last name quickly enough sounds like Fuckus...end of story. Oh not, yet, did you know that Bob Clark, director of A Christmas Story also directed the horror film Black Christmas...weird.

Kilmer's Iceman would never be my wingman, mainly because of his weird homo-erotic tendency to click his teeth at Tom Cruise and his absolute love of topless beach volleyball...male topless beach volleyball. Slider (Rick Rossovich) should also have made this list for his unbelievably pointless muscle pose during that scene, which still makes me cringe to this day. Barbay is a super dick, and the reason for it...his accent, plain and simple. No American could have pulled this character off the way he does. Arkadian is an inspired choice, mainly because I love The Last Dragon and I too have always wanted a fucking pirhanna tank in my office, who wouldn't? It would sure beat the hell out of those lame fake aquarium screen savers or yet another batch of flying toasters.

Love Fletch, love Joe Don Baker, and it amazes me that he could be this much of an asshole cop after previously portraying Buford Pusser, one of the most badass cops ever! Baker also has a great turn as Bond villain Brad Whittaker in The Living Daylights so yeah, he can douche it up whenever he feels like it. I vaguely remember Moving Violations as having the "Where's the Beef" lady but as soon as I saw the scene I rememberd Halik immediately, which again goes to show how one memorable douche role will last a lifetime. At least in the minds of insane film afficionados like myself and Mr. Lawrence. Well to be fair nobody ever accused us of being sane did they Johnny? Bagg is another super douche, but at least he gets a massively nasty comeuppance and it of course is one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

I think we've discussed it before but my preference is with Metrano over Bailey, by a slight margin. Mauser is one of my all time favourite characters, and his chemistry with Kinsey is nothing short of magical. From his "eyebrows" falling off to his misadventures with the Commissioner's wife, and of course his offering to pay for free drinks, I will simply say Captain Mauser..I salute you...WE ALL SALUTE YOU!! Then I will drop a microphone into a jug of water. Finally, what can be said about the late Paul Gleason? He only redefined the douchebag role several times and clearly made it his own. He most certainly will be in the top ten for one of his performances and I am glad that you got Robinson onto this list, even if it's not strictly a comedy movie. He is certainly comedic in the role, from his complaining about people covered in glass to his line about needing more FBI guys, he is a great douche.

Excellent as always and now I'm starting to be able to compile my list of who should be coming up. I can't wait for the next 10 to see how many I've got right, and Gleason, along with Atherton, certainly have at least a few more appearances to look forward to...so winning!

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
thanks man...I will agree to disagree on the Harris vs Mauser debate...I much prerfer GW's work...
and that pic of Bagg just grosses me out...it's awesome

Reactions: 1 person

NovaRoad

Reaction score
Website
stillskystudio.com
This is absolute brilliance so far. I'm very pleased to see so many characters from the Broken Lizard movies. I'm glad I read through this because it's reminded me of so many great movies that I seriously need to watch again. I agree with you on Chief Grady. His interactions with Captain O'Hagan were priceless. The scene with the two of them in Grady's office is pure gold.

Kim Jong Il was a surprise, but that character made Team America. He provided more memorable and laugh-inducing lines than the rest of the cast combined.

I'll have to reread the list and post up some more thoughts. Please keep going, this is a great thread.