Pro-Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Re: Pro Wrestling News & Rumors Tidbits *May Contain Spoilers*

more importantly Hulk is actually tweeting for TNA today....with all the rumors after his daughter got canned this seems to be news to me

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

TNA making a very smart decision for once. That three-way gimmick was insulting.

more importantly Hulk is actually tweeting for TNA today....with all the rumors after his daughter got canned this seems to be news to me
The way I hear it was mutual. TNA needed to cut cost in non-wrestling personalities, but at the same time Brooke wanted to pursue non-wrestling interests of her own.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

TNA making a very smart decision for once. That three-way gimmick was insulting.

The way I hear it was mutual. TNA needed to cut cost in non-wrestling personalities, but at the same time Brooke wanted to pursue non-wrestling interests of her own.

THAT SINGING CAREER. MULTI PLATINUM RECORDS IN HER FUTURE

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Mark Henry will be back soon. Maybe the bald head will give him new powers

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Damn gotta say he's lost weight, good for him.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

It's Rick Ross!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

- WWE officials want the Survivor Series pay-per-view to feel like a big event once again.

Big Show vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title or Show vs. Triple H in singles action will likely take place at this year’s event. At one point, Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H was being discussed for Survivor Series but that’s no more.

- Regarding the CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family feud that was set up on RAW last night, it’s described as not a burial of Bryan or Punk but Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture, at least for now. The feud is being done to elevate Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family.

A four-on-four match is being planned for Survivor Series with The Wyatt Family and one other Superstar vs. Punk, Bryan and two other Superstars.

Source: F4Wonline.com
My guess is the other two superstars will be Miz and Kofi Kingston. Maybe they will put Kane with the Wyatt Family.

Drew

Reaction score

My guess is the other two superstars will be Miz and Kofi Kingston. Maybe they will put Kane with the Wyatt Family.

Maybe.

I'm sure one will be a surprise...or they'll go the old route and start the match with the 3 Wyatt's on one side and the 4 on the other...only to see one of them switch sides at a key moment.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score

Count Mitchula

- WWE officials want the Survivor Series pay-per-view to feel like a big event once again.

Big Show vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title or Show vs. Triple H in singles action will likely take place at this year’s event. At one point, Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H was being discussed for Survivor Series but that’s no more.

- Regarding the CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family feud that was set up on RAW last night, it’s described as not a burial of Bryan or Punk but Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture, at least for now. The feud is being done to elevate Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family.

A four-on-four match is being planned for Survivor Series with The Wyatt Family and one other Superstar vs. Punk, Bryan and two other Superstars.

Source: F4Wonline.com

Miz I can see. Not Kofi. Since his injury, they haven't been using him much. Not sure why. Been looking for something as to why Kofi isn't getting the tv time he has earned. The Wyatts and Ryback vs. Bryan, CM Punk, Miz, and one other star.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Source: F4WOnline & Wrestling Inc

- Cesaro received a standing ovation backstage at RAW last night after his match with John Cena.

Looks like Cesaro is getting some props backstage.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

- In an interview with Red Eye Chicago, CM Punk talked about being a part of an art project to celebrate Wrigley Field's 100th anniversary, including fifty custom painted pairs of ballpark that shows a famous moment from the venue's history. Those paintings will be shown on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Punk painted a chair showing Kerry Wood's 20 strikeout game from 1998. The article mentioned that Punk retired from WWE at the age of 35. When asked about it, Punk said it "feels good".

He said: "I get to do fun stuff like bowl and paint chairs and play whiffle ball with Bill Murray. It was super fun and for a great cause. You've got athletes and actresses and musicians and all kinds of people painting chairs. I'm super happy to be a part of it."

411mania

Punk not just done with WWE it seems, looks like he's done with wrestling for good.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

He's retired way too soon if you ask me. He still had a couple of great years ahead of him.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Evan Bourne & Drew McIntyre have both been booked for EVOLVE's August events (under Matt Sydal & Drew Galloway of course).

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
It was confirmed during yesterday's airing of SmackDown in Australia that John Cena is no longer set to be part of the company's Australian tour, which runs from August 7th through the 9th.

Roman Reigns will take the current WWE World Heavyweight champion John Cena's place on the tour.

Rumours are circulating that the current long-term plans call for Roman Reigns to face Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31, with Lesnar assumedly winning the title at SummerSlam against John Cena. This would be his "big WrestleMania moment" and his official coronation as the new top babyface in the company.

It's worth noting that there is still no confirmation that Lesnar will win the title at SummerSlam, but he is also expected to work Night of Champions. Both shows are expected to be built up heavily.

Castiel

Reaction score
There's no way Brock is going to hold the belt from Summerslam until 'Mania. I just can't see that happening. Huge for Reigns to be taking Cena's spot on the AUS tour though!