Pro Wrestling ANZAC: Unplanned, Uncensored, Unpredictable!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Main event
ANZAC Championship
Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

Because everyone is jumping on the Jericho band wagon lately

ANZAC Pacific Championship
Rob Van Dam vs MVP vs AJ Styles

Because RVD is the man

ANZAC Oz Division Championship
Matt Sydal vs Shelton Benjamin

Mr. Perfect's Perfect Challenge

Umaga vs Christian

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Quick Predictions:

Main event
ANZAC Championship
A random guess, this four are definitely champion potentials

Well, AJ is the man!

no bias here! :shifty:

Mr. Perfect's Perfect Challenge: Joe will win!

Umaga vs Christian

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Main event
ANZAC Championship
All four are very good wrestlers, and would be wonderful first champions. Triple H is honestly my favorite here, so there it is.

Always good to have a heel champion to sprout some good feuds.

Two heel champions is enough to me. Sydal would be a good way to even stuff out a bit.

Mr. Perfect's Perfect Challenge:
I say Perfect gets a feud to start.

Umaga vs Christian
To get him over as a beast.

Moonlight Drive

Unplanned (Since some people didn’t get it)

Well some people didn’t really understand what I meant when I said ANZAC would be unplanned. It’s not like there’s going to be no feuds, no storylines, it’s not just going to be a random clusterfuck of promos and matches. Basically, with my past 2 BTBs, I planned everything. It gave me very little room to move so to speak, and I had storylines and feuds I wanted to write right away months in the future. I was writing because I wanted to get there, and I just wasn’t enjoying. ANZAC is just going to be whatever seems good at the time. Yes, I have semi-mapped out my PPV card, but it has changed about 6 times already and I haven’t had a week-by-week plan of what will happen. For example, the opening promo of this show was edited and moved around 3 or 4 times, since I kept getting different ideas until I came out with what I thought would work out best. Title reigns, feuds, pushes, I have no idea how long they’ll last. It depends on the reaction they get I suppose. Maybe Gards will get it now =/

------

Pro Wrestling ANZAC
Monday Night Dynamite
Episode 1
September 28, 2008
LIVE from Newcastle, New South Wales

Pyro blasts off all around the Newcastle Entertainment Centre as Dynamite’s theme song ‘The City is at War’ by Cobra Starship blares over the speakers, before we are handed over to the ANZAC commentating team, Jim Ross, Joey Styles and John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield!

JR: Hello wrestling fans welcome to the first ever edition of ANZAC Monday Night Dynamite!

JBL: The lights are shining bright Down Under and tonights show should blow the roof off of this arena!

Styles: I concur, we have all 3 of our champions crowned in what are sure to be classic matches!

JR: But it’s now time for us to hear from one of ANZAC’s biggest signings-

The Rock’s music is heard throughout the arena as The Great One suddenly makes his way down to the ring. He steps into the ring and grabs a microphone

Rock: FINALLY……The Rock has come back…and gets to leave this shithole in two hours!

The crowd boo and begin a ‘Rocky Sucks’ chant

Rock: What did you expect? I’m stuck in this stupid country, full of fat, drunk, hairy, incompetent idiots. And that’s just the women! The Great One is above this, The Peoples Champion should be walking with people worshipping the ground he walks upon, people wanting to kiss The Rock’s feet! Instead, he walks around surrounding by these filthy animals you like to call ‘Australians’. Well all I can say to each and everyone of you is you should grab one of those Koalas, shine it up real nice…turn that sumbitch and stick it straight up your ugly hermaphrodite asses! Because as soon as he can, The Rock is going to get onto a plane and fly far, far away and ANZAC will STILL pay him because The Rock is the trail-blazing, eyebrow raising-

‘Sexy Boy’ plays over the speakers as the crowd erupts and HBK makes his way to the ring!

JR: Shawn Michaels! The Heartbreak Kid, The Great One, in the same ring for the first time!

Styles: What a great way to kick off ANZAC!

HBK: Rock, there’s something I once heard and I think it is very fitting to quote that now. And that was (Shawn moves in closer to Rock’s face) KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! You need to learn some respect Rocky, for the fans, for your peers, and for this business!

Rock: So you think The Rock needs to learn some respect huh?

HBK: That’s exac-

Rock: It doesn’t matter what you think! You see Shawn, you’re not no Sexy Boy, you’re certainly nobody’s ‘boy toy’ and if you keep trying to make the moves that really move them, you’ll probably bust your damn hip. The fact is Shawn, you are the past, The Rock is the future! Shawn, you’re glory days are done! Step back, it’s time for the spotlight to shine on The Great One, The Rock, the greatest superstar of all time!

HBK: The greatest superstar of all time? That was possibly the stupidest thing I’ve heard come out of your mouth, and I’ve heard a whole lot of crap come out of your mouth. Rock, take a look back. A retrospective if you will, on my career. The first Grand Slam Champion in history, the 4 time World Champion, I’ve beaten Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair (crowd give a WOO), the list goes on and on. What I have done in this business will never be paralleled, and I think it’s been a damn good ride (crowd pops in agreement). I was born for this business Rocky, and you, well you just spat on it and left for Hollywood when you got the chance. You haven’t got the passion, the heart, you just saw this business as a stepping stone Rocky and-

The Rock shoves his hand extremely close to Shawn’s face, telling him to shut up

Rock: The funny thing is Shawn, everything you just mentioned, I bet half these fans are too young to even remember! You’re old, you’re the past, get the hell out of my ring! You don’t deserve to be standing here with The People’s Champion!

HBK: It’s funny that you think I’m old, because I’m sure this ‘old man’ could still kick your teeth down your throat any day of the week! But I have an idea Rocky, since you seem to be able to walk the walk, let’s see if you can talk the talk. Me and you, face to face, in the ring, one on one, for the first time ever!

Rock: So that’s it Shawn? You want to go one…on one with the Great One? The Rock is quite simply the greatest superstar who ever lived, and to force him into a match with some Has-Been Kid is quite simply a step down!

HBK: I see your mouth moving, but all I hear is ‘I ain’t nothing but a chickenshit!’. It’s a simple question Rocky-Yes or no?

The crowd pop as Rock looks around before moving nose-to-nose with Michaels. ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ plays as the owner of Pro Wrestling ANZAC, Rick Hossack makes his way to the ring

Hossack: You two, you two, hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing! Last time I checked, this was MY company, and I made the matches, not you two clowns! So NO, you two will not be facing each other one-on-one!

Crowd boos Rick

Hossack: But tell ya what, since you two are so keen to get into the ring together, you can. Next week, LIVE on Monday Night Dynamite, The Rock and a partner of his chose taking on Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choice. Until then, have a nice night boys!

JR: What a huge announcement for next weeks show!

Styles: The Rock, Shawn Michaels, in the ring together for the very first time!

The Rock and HBK still stand in the ring nose-to-nose until The Rock slaps Michaels hard across the face. Shawn goes for a Superkick but Rocky ducks down to the mat and slides under the bottom rope, smirking as he leaves up the ramp.

Commercial Break

Oz Division Match
Oz Division Championship
Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin

Styles: Now it’s time for our first match-up of the night!

JR: Two of the brightest young stars of the Oz Division competing to become it’s first ever champion!

Matt Sydal extends his hand to Shelton, but Benjamin pulls him forward swiftly by it and drills him with a short arm clothesline. Benjamin now puts Sydal into an armbar with his other elbow digging into the shoulder joint, but Matt battles back to his feet before hitting Shelton with some elbows to the gut, then shoving Benjamin away. Shelton runs at Sydal, but Sydal leaps over the head of Shelton and dropkicks him in the back of the head. Shelton stumbles into the turnbuckle before wobbling backwards and falling to one knee. Matt slowly climbs up onto the top rope, but Shelton collects himself in time and shakes the rope. Benjamin now goes across to the opposite turnbuckle, before running across the ring and leaping straight up onto the top rope with Sydal! Shelton grabs him and then drills Matt with a T-Bone Suplex off the top rope!

Both men lay on the mat as the crowd chant ‘Holy Shit’ and the referee begins a double countout. The referee gets to 6 when Shelton gets to his feet, Sydal using the ropes to pull himself up. Shelton waits like a vulture preparing to strike, and when Matt gets to his feet charges towards him for the Paydirt. The Gold standard grips onto Sydal, but Matt holds onto the top rope and Shelton plummets down to the mat! Shelton springs back up and Sydal goes on an offensive flurry, hitting Shelton with a jumping spinning sole kick followed up by a feint enzuigiri head scissors. Sydal now climbs up to the top rope and the fans are on their feet as they know it’s time for the Shooting Sydal Press! Matt flies off the top rope-but Shelton rolls out of the way and Sydal crashes into the mat!

Benjamin pulls Matt up and puts him in position for a power bomb. Shelton lifts Sydal up, but Matt counters and delivers hurracanrana which sends Benjamin over the top rope and down to the floor! Sydal though hangs on and stays on the apron. The referee starts to count Shelton out, but the Gold Standard gets to his feet at the 6 count. Sydal though sends him straight back down with a springboard moonsault off the apron! Both men crash to the floor as the referee continues his count. It is up to 8 when the men begin to stir, Matt managing to get to his hands and knees at 9. Sydal begins to make his way over to the ring, but he gets counted out just as he makes it to the apron!

Double Countout

Styles: What a high octane match-up, but the Oz Division is left without a champion!

JR: And I’m sure neither man is happy about that!

Matt is very frustrated and bangs his fists on the apron. He turns around and suddenly Benjamin charges up and drops him with a Paydirt on the floor! Shelton signals he will be the champion sometime as he leaves the ringside area

Commercial Break

We come back to the Newcastle Entertainment Centre and see Raven sitting on the chair in the ring, the lights out and a solitary spotlight shining on him. The crowd boo him heavily

Raven: (heavy breathing into the microphone) Well, here we are again. You the hypocritical, sadistic crowd tossing your poisonous words upon I, who is expected to sit hear while your stinging barbs tear into my pain-laden emotions.

Raven: Your defence? He is a monster, it’s what he deserves. This man is beneath compassion, he is beneath our common human decency. Your stares of hatred and words dig into me deeper than any physical weapon could, but does it matter to you? Do you ever think of why I am this way? It’s because of each and everyone of you people. You can dish out the abuse, but if Raven does it, suddenly it is wrong. Yet what I do to people, it is nothing compare to the scarring you have done to me.

Raven: Violence, it’s my therapy. I need a release, the more pain I inflict the more vengeance I get one those who wrong me. Everytime I cause so much physical damage blood squirts from their arteries and came flowing out of the skin, it is your fault. Every time someone I cause someone to howl in pain, it is your fault. When I tear people limb from limb, when I shorten careers and lives, when families weep, the reason I do it is you people. Yet you continue to act the way you do, and this shall continue to happen. The more you jeer me, the more I can savour their pain.

Raven: I have reached the point of no return. I can not be salvaged, and nor would I want to be. I am a solitary vigil from this twisted society, and once I am done here in ANZAC nobody will attempt to bad mouth me again. The word shall lay in fear and a trail of broken bodies will lay at my feet, and each and every one of you should feel responsible for each drop of blood that shall stain this mat and your soul. Quote the Raven…NEVERMORE!

The spotlight goes out when the lights flash back on Raven is nowhere to be seen

Commercial Break

Umaga w/Armando Estrada vs. Christian

JR: Business is definitely about to pick up!

JBL: The Samoan Bulldozer taking on the Instant Classic, this match-up is going to be brutal without a doubt!

Christian cautiously slides into the ring as the intimidating Umaga stands in the centre of the ring. The bell rings and Christian begins pounding on Umaga with rights and lefts, which have seemingly no effect on the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga swings his monstrous fist, but Christian ducks under and dropkicks Umaga square in the knee. Umaga stumbles before Christian bounces off the ropes and runs at the Samoan Bulldozer, who counters Captain Charisma with a spinning heel kick to the jaw!

Christian falls to the mat clutching his jaw and crawls over to the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga follows him over and unleashes with a barrage of fists as The Instant Classic is seated in perfect position for the Samoan Wrecking Ball. Umaga slowly walks across to the opposite turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air before charging across for the Samoan Wrecking Ball, but Christian saves his skin by diving out of the way and Umaga crunches into the turnbuckle. Christian climbs up onto the top rope as Umaga wobbles away and flies off for a big cross body, but Umaga catches him and drills him with a Black Hole Slam!! Christian rolls on the mat clutching his mid-section as Armando tells Umaga to make the cover. Umaga covers Christian

One!

…

Two!

…

But Christian tosses his shoulder up at the last second. Umaga screams at the referee angrily, but Estrada steps in and calms him down. The referee begins to usher Armando out of the ring as Umaga stands angrily, when Christian sneaks up behind the Samoan Bulldozer and hits him with a low blow to a big pop! Christian then grips Umaga’s head and drops him down to the mat with a ring shaking reverse DDT. Christian gets back up to his feet and Umaga is already on his hands and knees. Christian comes off the ropes and dropkicks Umaga in the face taking him back down to the mat. Christian begins to climb up to the top rope, but Armando stands up on the apron and shakes the top rope! Christian sits straddling the top rope as the Samoan Bulldozer regains his composure, climbing up and pulling Christian onto his shoulders, then falling back and crushing Captain Charisma with a Samoan Drop!

Umaga climbs onto the second rope and continues to work over Christian’s mid-section, diving off and sending his skull into the sternum of his adversary. Umaga covers Christian again but only manages to get a two count. Umaga gets up angrily and pulls Christian up by his hair and slams him into the turnbuckle, before beginning to punch and chop Christian in the skull and chest. The referee forces Umaga back away from Christian, but Estrada climbs up on the turnbuckle and starts to choke Christian with his tie. Christian though fights it off and elbows Armando in the eye, who falls down to the outside floor. Umaga’s attention turns to his manager and slides under the bottom rope to help Armando back to his feet. Umaga then begins to move back towards the ring but Christian flies off the top rope and takes him down with a big cross body!

Christian gets back to his feet and throws Umaga into the ring. Christian painfully climbs onto the apron, but Estrada grabbed onto his foot preventing him from climbing into the ring. Christian though kicks Armando in the face which sends the devious manager down to the floor. The momentary distraction though gives Umaga time to recover, who nails the Samoan Spike as Christian enters the ring.

One!

…

Two!

…

Three!

Umaga wins by pinfall

JBL: Nobody on this roster can stand up to the Samoan Bulldozer!

Styles: And it doesn’t look like he’s done yet!

Umaga looks down at a fallen Estrada before he grabs Christian by the throat and throws him across the ring angrily, Christian landing seated in the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga flies across the ring and nails Christian with a Samoan Wrecking Ball. Umaga still isn’t finished as he goes across the ring and hits ANOTHER Samoan Wrecking Ball! Umaga now pulls Christian up and screams in Samoan, before dropping him with a Samoan Spike. Umaga leaves the ring with Estrada by his side as EMT’s come to the ring to help The Instant Classic.

Commercial Break

JR: Well look who it is…

JBL: It’s Mr. Perfect! Shut up JR, you too Styles, we’re about to get a glimpse at perfection!

Mr. Perfect stands in the ring with a microphone in hand

Perfect: Shh, shh, people, I don’t think you want to miss this, you‘re going to remember this for the rest of your pathetic lives. An ALMOST perfect man once said, there is only one Mr. Perfect. Well he was right, but the standard of perfection has changed since those days! When I entered the wrestling world, the bar was raised. No longer was my father Curt a perfect 10, he was a 9. I am a 10/10, 5 stars, I’m simply perfect. There is a NEW level of perfection, and you’re eyes have the grace to see him in action now. Who has answered Mr. Perfect’s Perfect Challenge?

Mr. Perfect looks down the ramp and awaits his opponent. ‘Carribean Cool’ Carlito makes his way down the ramp to a big pop from the crowd.

Oz Division Match
Mr. Perfect’s Perfect Challenge
Mr. Perfect vs. Carlito

Carlito climbs into the ring and Perfect immediately starts to club on his back as he climbs in through the ropes. .Carlito manages to push Perfect away and get some separation which allows him to get into the ring. Perfect comes back quickly towards Carlito, but he gets back dropped high over the top rope. Perfect though shows great ring presence and grips onto the top rope, keeping himself on the apron. Carlito plays too the crowd a little bit before he turns around, Mr. Perfect swiftly putting Carribean Cool in a front facelock and attempting to suplex him over the top rope and down to the floor!

Carlito however nails Hennig in the gut with a right hand and reverse the move, pulling Perfect up for his own vertical suplex. This move is countered though as Hennig turns in mid-air and lands on the mat, catching Carlito with a backslide pin! One, Two-but Carlito gets out of the move fractions away from three. Both men spring up and Carlito runs at Joe, who ducks a forearm and drops Carlito down to the mat with a back suplex. Perfect covers but he only gets a 1 count.

Hennig now attempts to put Carlito in a spinning toe hold. Carlito however kicks Hennig off and sends him into the ropes. As Perfect wobbles away Carlito dropkicks him square in the chin, followed up by a springboard senton from the apron, getting Carribean Cool are near fall. Carlito stands in waits for Mr. Perfect to get up before charging at him, but Joe counters him, delivering a drop toe hold which he perfectly transitions into an STF. Hennig flashes a smile and yells ‘That was perfect’ to the crowd who cascade some boos upon the arrogant star. Carlito out stretches his free arm and manages to grab onto the bottom rope, the referee making Joe release the hold.

Hennig gets up and rolls Carlito onto his back, before placing his left palm across the chest off his adversary, much to the chagrin of the fans. Carlito kicks out easily obviously, before Joe runs forward and goes for a clothesline. Carlito steps out of the way and Perfect runs straight into the turnbuckle. Carlito grabs him and goes for a roll-up

One!

…

Two!

…

No! Joe gets out at the last second and gets to his feet as Carlito does. Carlito jumps up for a Backstabber, but Perfect clutches the top rope and Carlito crashes into the mat. Carlito gets back to his feet and Joe delivers a picture perfect Perfect-Plex for the three count!

Mr. Perfect wins by pinfall

JBL: That was perfect boys, everybody else better take some notes because Mr. Perfect is going straight to the top!

JR: That was a great showing from young Joe, who I suggest get himself an attitude adjustment, but you can’t discount Carlito’s efforts.

JBL: He doesn’t need an attitude adjustment, he needs a championship match!

Commercial Break

We come back to see Santino Marella standing in the ring with a microphone

Santino: It’s-ah me, Santino Marella!

The crowd boo and begin a ‘Wog’ chant

Santino: Now I come-ah here-ah to the-ah land Brown-ah Under, and-ah it’s-ah nothing like-ah they sung about-ah! I hate-ah this stinky-ah country, I do not-ah like-ah the Vagimites-ah, I do not-ah like the Womfats-ah, and I do not-ah like the little-ah man-ah in Cowbarra, Kevin-ah Crudd! Now-ah Rick-ah the Horsesack, get-ah you’re bottom-ah out-ah here, Santino needs-ah to speak-ah to you!

Instead of Rick Hossack coming to the ring though, Vladimir Koslov comes down the ramp. Koslov gets into Santino’s face and roars

Koslov: I duhmand compuhtition!

Marella: If I were-ah you I’d-ah be demanding a breath-ah mint!

Crowd laughs as Koslov shoves Santino and screams into the microphone again

Koslov looks down the ramp as Funaki’s music plays and the Japanese superstar makes his way to the ring

JBL: Jesus H. Christ, how did all these freaks make it past the border!

Funaki grabs a microphone and walks into the ring with Koslov and Santino

Funaki: Funaki, Numba 1 Oz Division Competition!

Koslov: Yoo dink you ah compuhtition?

Funaki: Indeed! Funaki, Japanese Charisma!

Koslov: Yoo ah not compuhtition, yoo ah puny weekling!

Funaki: Funaki no reakling! Funaki have rotta speed, and rotta strength. Funaki Japanese Charisma!

Santino: You-ah cannot-ah compete with us-ah, go back-ah to Japan and eat-ah your noodles-ah!

Funaki jumps up and kicks Santino in the face, who sprawls out of the ring and down to the floor

Funaki: You see, Funaki very tough competition indeed!

Koslov: Yoo ah no compuhtition for Vladimir Koslov!

Koslov swings at Funaki with a right hand but Japanese Charisma ducks and dropkicks Koslov in the knee, wobbling the big man. Koslov comes running at Funaki, who nails him with a Buzzsaw Kick which knocks the Moscow Mauler out cold. Funaki now climbs to the top rope and nails Koslov with a huge Jap Splash!

JR: I think Funaki just proved he is competition here in the Oz Division!

Styles: John, don't you have an opinion on this?

JBL: No comment.

Funaki climbs on the turnbuckle and celebrates as we go to commercial.

Commercial Break

Pacific Championship
MVP vs. AJ Styles vs. Rob Van Dam

Styles: Well we had a bit of a bum ending to our first championship encounter, will this match end with a title finding a new home?

JBL: No DQ’s, no countouts and three of the brightest stars in ANZAC, this is going to be great!

The bell rings as all three men stand in the middle of the ring uneasily. MVP steps back and slides under the bottom rope telling Styles and Van Dam they can go at it. AJ and Rob look at each other and shake hands before begin to circle each other. RVD goes for a spinning heel kick, but AJ ducks it, only to have Van Dam sweep his legs out from under him. Rob bounces off the ropes and tries for Rolling Thunder, but Styles moves out of the way and RVD crashes into the mat. Styles waits for Rob to get up before spring boarding off the second rope and consulting towards Rob, then hitting him with a Reverse DDT! AJ gets to hit feet and MVP suddenly enters the ring and hits him with a vicious overhead belly-to-belly suplex. MVP dives over and covers Van Dam for a 2 count.

Styles begins to climb to his feet in the turnbuckle and Porter walks over and begins to unload with punches and chops to Styles. AJ fires back with some fists off his own, but MVP rakes his eyes and Styles falls back into the turnbuckle. Van Dam suddenly comes into the picture and takes Porter down with a big clothesline, before going over and giving Styles a Monkey Flip, AJ flying through the air and crashing into MVP! Rob bounces off the ropes and nails Styles with Rolling Thunder, while MVP rolls down to the outside of the ring. Rob performs his thumb taunt before attempting a spinning leg drop, which he connects with across the throat of Styles. Van Dam proceeds to climb onto the turnbuckle and fly off, hitting AJ with the Five Star Frog Splash!

One!

…

Two!

No! MVP grabs Rob by the foot and pulls him outside the ring, breaking up the pin. MVP grabs Rob and then Irish whips him straight into the barricade, Van Dam’s kidneys landing with a thud. Porter goes under the apron, and comes out with a steel chair in hand. He turns around and prepares to hit RVD with it, but his opponent leaps up and hit’s a hard Van Daminator, sending the chair right back into MVP’s face. Rob doesn’t get much of a chance to recover however, when AJ Styles springboards off the top rope and delivers a Shooting Star Press to Rob Van Dam! The crowd are on their feet as all three men begin to get to their feet.

AJ is up by as he gets up he is met by a massive running boot from MVP. Porter then turned his attention to Rob Van Dam, setting him up for a vertical suplex on the floor. Rob counters however and drops MVP gut first onto the barricade. RVD now climbs onto the apron and jumps off for a spinning leg drop across the back off MVP, but Porter moves out of the way! Rob stands hung up on the apron, MVP drilling him down to the floor with a neckbreaker. Styles now comes back into the picture, running along the barricade and jumping off, sending his forearm straight into MVP’s head.

Styles lifts up MVP and tosses him into the ring before going for the cover, only getting a 2 count. Styles slowly pulls MVP up, putting him in position for the Styles Clash. Van Dam however promptly springboards off the top rope and hits both his adversaries with a cross body, while Styles still has Porter in position for his finisher, the Styles Clash! All 3 men fall to the mat, Rob Van Dam the first to get to his feet. MVP falls down to the outside of the ring as Styles lies completely prone in the centre of the canvas. Rob climbs to the top rope and flies off nailing Styles with a Five Star Frog Splash!

One, Two, Three!!

Rob Van Dam wins by pinfall
New & First ANZAC Pacific Champion: Rob Van Dam

RVD is handed the belt and celebrates in the ring, when suddenly the lights go out.

JR: This better not be who I think it is!

JBL: It’s Raven! And remember, it’s all you peoples fault for what he's going to do!

The lights go back on and Raven stands behind RVD, steel chair in hand. He slams it across the new champions back, before pulling Van Dam up from the floor, then giving him a Raven Effect DDT onto the chair!! Raven stands and picks up the Pacific Championship belt, before dropping it across the waist of Van Dam and leaving the ring.

Commercial Break.

When we return, we see Coach standing in the backstage area.

Coach: I’m standing by here with one of the competitors in tonights Main event-

The camera pans out a bit

Coach: The Game, Triple H! Game, up next you have a chance to become a 13-time World Champion in a Fatal 4 Way match, what do you think of your chances?

Triple H: My chances, it doesn’t matter what those computer fans on the web say, it doesn’t matter what the commentators say, it doesn’t matter what the people in the back say, when Triple H is in a championship match, the chances are, you’re going to get your ass beaten! The funny thing is Coach, every man in this match, I have beaten, in the middle of the ring, one, two, three. Not to mention, I won a championship of every single one of these guys. And people still have the audacity to say that I have a 1 in 4 chance? In any other Fatal 4 Way maybe, but I’m not any other wrestler.

Coach: But Game, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, they have all also gotten victories over you. Does that dampen your spirit’s a little?

Triple H: Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Y2J, they are all formidable opponents. But I am The Game, The King of Kings, The Cerebral Assasin, quite simply, that championship is just waiting to come around my waist. When Triple H is in a title match, you never bet against him. You see Coa-

Kurt angle walks into the picture and Triple H stops talking and stares him down

Angle: Wow, that was a laugh. You think you can beat me, Kurt Angle? The Olympic Gold Medalist, the former TNA, WCW and WWE Champion?

Triple H: I don’t think, I KNOW.

Angle: That arrogant attitude is going to cost you Game. I’d be careful if I were you, you’re not banging the bosses daughter anymore, so after you lose tonight, I don’t know if you should be expecting any title shots.

The crowd let out a collective ‘OHH’ as Triple H fumes

Angle: It’s true, it’s damn tru-

Triple H suddenly slaps the taste out of Angle’s mouth. ‘The Game’ then starts to play over the speakers

Triple H: I don’t know about you Kurt, but I have a championship to win.

Triple H leaves the screen as Kurt holds his cheek angrily.

We go back to ringside as Triple H makes his entrance

JR: Well that was certainly a heated exchange!

JBL: Kurt’s right, Triple H shouldn’t be so arrogant anymore! Rick Hossack ain’t his daddy-in-law, he’s actually going to have to work for title shots! Unless Rick has a daughter of course...

ANZAC Championship
Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho

The rest of the men make their entrances and the bell rings, ,the match-up underway. Triple H promptly backs Angle into a corner and begins to unload with right hands. Orton sneaks up behind Trips and hits him with his signature inverted backbreaker, giving Kurt room to breath. Angle doesn’t appreciate the help though, drilling Randy with a german suplex, then doing the same to a running Chris Jericho. Angle gets up and taunts to the chagrin of the crowd. Triple H is getting to his feet using the ropes for leverage, so Kurt decides to charge at him. Triple H gives Angle a low bridge however and Kurt crashes down onto the floor. Jericho grabs Triple H and throws him into the ropes, but The Game is prepared and counters a backdrop into a face buster onto his knee. Triple H then tries to put Y2J in position for the Pedigree, but Orton drills him with a clothesline.

Chris hits Randy with a dropkick, which sends Orton over the top rope. The Legend Killer hangs on though and stays on the apron. He gets no relief though, as Y2J bounces off the middle rope and executes a perfect Triangle Dropkick to the skull of the young star. Jericho waits for Orton to get up as he stands ready for a plancha, only to have Kurt Angle sneak up behind him and roll him up with a handful of tights!

One!

…

Two!

…

No! Jericho kicked out! Both men get to their feet and are met by The Game, who performs a high impact clothesline on both men, which sends them flying over the top rope. Triple H stands in the ring and performs his signature taunt as his opponents lay on the outside.

The Game now moves under the bottom rope and begins to brawl with Randy Orton. The two move over to the announcers table and begin to fight over there. Jericho and Angle also begin to battle with each other. Kurt catches Chris and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex, which sends Jericho sliding along the floor and into the barricade with a sickening thud. Orton and Triple H continue to brawl near the announcers table, until Randy kicks The King of the Kings straight in his royal jewels. Triple H falls to one knee as the Legend Killer strips the table, setting Triple H for a world of pain.

Meanwhile, Angle throws Jericho back in the ring and begins to work over the leg of Y2J. Angle puts his knee into the back of Chris’ leg and begins to pull up, hoping to get a submission victory. On the outside, Orton strips the Spanish announcers table as well, so both tables are cleared. Randy pulls Triple H onto one and laughs as he puts him in position for an RKO. The Legend Killer runs along one table and prepares to RKO Triple H through the next one, BUT TRIPLE H PUSHES HIM OFF AND RANDY CRASHES THROUGH THE TABLE! Jericho is still in the ring struggling in the submission move as Triple H enters the ring. Angle lets go of Jericho and runs at The Game, ducking a clothesline attempt from Trips. As Angle bounces off the ropes though, he is hit with a Harley Race like big knee from the King of Kings. Triple H focuses on Kurt, taking his eye off Jericho. Y2J takes advantage of this, running up behind the game and delivering his signature running bulldog.

Chris now springboards off the second rope and goes for the Lionsault on Kurt Angle-but Angle sticks his knees up! Jericho bounces off and clutches his mid-section, before Kurt gets up and puts Y2J in the Ankle Lock! Jericho writhes in pain as he stretches out for the ropes, but Kurt hs him in the middle of the ring. .Jericho manages to get out a counter though, rolling through and sending Angle towards The Game. Triple H sends a boot into Angle’s mid-section and hooks his arms, before nailing the Pedigree!

One!

…

Two!

…

No! Jericho managed to break up the pinfall! Triple H was going to be champion for sure! Y2J puts his foot over Angle’s chest and does his classic cocky pin, but Kurt easily kicks out. Jericho pulls Triple H up by the hair, but he too gets set up for the Pedigree! Angle though sneaks up behind Triple H, hitting him with the Angle Slam! Angle has no time to go for the cover though, as Y2J executes a swift running enzuigiri. Kurt falls to the mat, followed by Jericho connecting with the Lionsault!!

One!

…

Two!!

…

No! Orton is back from his huge bump and runs through punting Chris in the head and knocking him off the pin! The Legend Killer then dives over and covers Kurt!

One!

…

Two!!

…

Three!!

Randy Orton wins by pinfall
New & First ANZAC Champion: Randy Orton

JBL: Randy Orton, Randy Orton! That is a real champion boys, get a look at him! Great ring presence and instincts to pick up the win there!

Styles: Are you kidding? He stole that championship from Chris Jericho!

JBL: The ends justify the means!

Orton climbs up onto the turnbuckle with the ANZAC Championship in hand, confetti falling from the roof to a lot of heat as the show ends.

-End-

-----

Pro Wrestling ANZAC
Affliction
October 25, 2008
LIVE from Brisbane, Queesnland

Check back as matches are announced!

Qwake

Opening promo: AWESOME! Everything the rock said was VERY Rock like and he made me laugh as usual. HBK was in pretty good character and as for next week, well the GM made it a little weird saying a partner each. I like the idea of a tag but I don't get why he would randomly throw 2 other guys into, next week should be good though.

Opening match: Pretty good match as you would expect from Sydal and Benjamin, alot of action going on but I feel it could have had a little more building up in it. It was still a pretty good quick paced match and these two I am guessing will fight for the title at the next PPV? Should be good.

Raven promo: Good promo, got his point across in a very raven like way which was good. Quite interesting and it didn't drag on, it ended at about the right time. Nice job.

Umaga Vs Christian: Alright match, I liked the finish with the distraction from Estrada followed by the Samoan Spike which got Youmanga the win. I am glad he won, the attack obviously means feuding time for them, Could be an average sorta feud.

Mr Perfect Vs Carlito: Alright little promo before the match which lead to an interesting match. I am a fan of Carlito so I was into it the whole way through and I like having Mr Perfect win because, well, hes perfect :D Pretty good match all up.

Santino/Kozzy/Funaki: This was another great promo. All were in good character, Santino made a few funny remarks lol. I thought Kozzy was gonna beat the shit outta Marella then at that point Funaki came down who I thought would get killed but in the end Funaki wasted him!!! Are you on crack? He must be getting pushed if he is beating up a crazy russian lol. Good segment though :y:

3-way match for Pacific title: Best match so far imo, alot of good moves and things going on. I am a fun of matches with more then 2 people lol because it mixes up all the movesets and gives you more things to do with them and you used that to your advantage here. Good match and I didn't care who won because I like them all but RVD was a good choice. I see good feuds coming from here.And its starting with a Raven/RVD feud which was a GREAT choice, :D

HHH interview: Started off well, HHH was in pretty good character, Angle came along and made it a little more interesting. I can see one of these guys winning the title to continue the fued or this will break off just into a grudge which should be good. Nicely done here.

Main Event: Great Main Event and best match of the night simply for the hype of the match, I didn't know who would win the whole way through it. There was quite a few good spots and right at the end it was great, I thought Jericho had it until Randy came along with the punt to the head (wooo for Randy). Good choice of champ and great match!

AC: This is the first time I have given you a full review I think. Good starting show, I like your choice of fueds and Champs. I see some major grudge matches coming our way which I am looking forward to. The promos were definitely the best but the matches weren't to bad. Good starting show, now finish off that deal we had :shifty:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: A great match from start to finish, I thought HHH is going to win at the end but Orton made a surprise comeback. Good to see my predicted winner really won.

Worst Match: all matches were good but my least fave would be the Perfect Challenge.

Best Promo: HBK/Rock, a good promo from, you really put them in character. The only thing I didn't like is when Hossack announced that this two will face off in a tag match next week since I thought that you'll hype the two without physicalities before they meet up at the PPV.

Another gold promo is with Santino, Funaki (the man!) and Kozlov. I was like.... WHAT?!!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: A great first show, this is my first time to see your work and I was really impressed with your promos since I am really not good at those. I wonder who will be Orton's no. 1 contender, I bet it will be HHH but who knows??? I am looking forward to the HBK/Rock feud, this is going to be awesome. I'll try to check out your next show.

chessarmy

Best Match: Triple H vs Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho, this was AWESOME! I loved the table spot, and you did a great job of making this a fast paced match that was very fun to read. The finish was great too, Orton comes out of nowhere with that big punt to get the victory. This was an awesome match, great job

Worst match: I guess I'll go with Mr. Perfect vs Carlito. Compared to everything else on here, it really wasn't special. You did put Mr. Perfect over though, he looked impressive in this match

Best angle: Without a doubt, the Vladimir Kozlov/Funaki/Santino segment. It was PURE GOLD!! I fucking laughed for like 10 minutes when Kozlov came out and randomly demanded competition. The way you spelled it was fucking hilarious, I'm not even sure it was meant to be funny lol. Funaki coming out was great too, and Santino was also hilarious. This segment was pure awesomeness.

Worst Angle: To be completely honest, I'm going with the Shawn Michaels/The Rock angle. I'll tell you why, first just so you know, The Rock was in character. I loved the Rock bits, they were both funny and they got the point across. The problem was the Shawn Michaels part. You might not think its a big deal, but Shawn Michaels is not in character if he is saying things like "crap" or "chickenshit". I understand what you were trying to do, but Shawn is a very religious man. He would never say that kind of stuff, so my point is. The key to a successful BTB is realism, that goes hand in hand with keeping your wrestlers in character. Shawn Michaels wasn't in character imo.

Line(s) of the night:

Marella: If I were-ah you I’d-ah be demanding a breath-ah mint!

Additional Thoughts: I loved this show, it was actually very hard to put something in the "worst" categories because I could barely find anything to gripe about. All of your promos were awesome, I really enjoyed Raven's promo. I also like how you set up a Raven/RVD feud with the attack after the 3 way, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that. The matches were great too, I really enjoyed the main event. It had lots of action, and some cool spots. This entire show was a success imo, keep it up

Overall rating: 9.0

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shawn Michaels/The Rock promo: Both were greatly in character. heel Rocky is awesome, even though he insulted us Aussies. He's jealous, obviously. Anyway, a feud between these two would be pretty damn awesome, so hopefully you get the feud between the two going towards a match. It'd be quite the awesome match.

Matt Sydal vs Shelton Benjamin: Oh Shelton, you heel you. Little ragamuffin with his antics at the start. Matt was just trying to be friendly. Anyway, nice match, it went along fine. If Shelton had gone for the pi noff the top rope T-Bone he would have pulled out the W. >_> Now because of that dumb move, we're left championless. Well done dumb dumb.

Raven promo: Very nice, but I found the grammar to be a bit dodgy at times. The third paragraph had a few things wrong. Anyway, you capture his character well. Now he's going to start bashing fans. >_>

Christian Cage vs Umaga: Pretty basic Umaga match, the smaller guy flies around the ring (hell, even Cage who isn't athletic in the least) and tries to hurt their knees. Estrada interfering and handing Umaga the win could start up a feud, which would be alright I guess. Just keep Umaga looking like a beast.

Joe Hennig promo: I liked it, nice arrogant attitude.

Joe Hennig vs Carlito: You gave Carlito virtually no offense, it was a long squash really. And Carlito is a southpaw, NO RIGHT HANDS DAMMIT! Anyway, good to see you psuhing Mr Perfect (junior). Good way to start the Mr Perfect push. Hopefully, you keep it going, and give him a belt down the line.

Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov/Funaki promo: :rofl:

RVD vs AJ Styles vs MVP: Meh, I think that RVD had maybe too much offense in here. It was a good match, but it seemed like RVD was so much stronger than the other two. MVP was emphsized as a heel well though. Good-ish match. The aftermath was good, because Raven vs RVD is ftw.

Triple H promo: Pretty good promo, it was in character pretty well. The Angle/Triple H confrontation was definitely the best bit.

Chris Jericho vs Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton: Really good match, definitely the best of the show. It had the most length, and it had a great winner. Orton is very ftw. The finish was cool (although a ripoff of WrestleMania, don't worry, I won't tell anyone :shifty:). So yeah, well done.

AC: Pretty good start Pat, there wasn't really a weak point. Funaki vs Kozlov ftw. :shifty:

Reaction score
BM: Orton in the ME. Good length here, along with good writing. Very easy to read and you convey action in an exciting, yet understandable manner. Well done.

WM: Carlito and Henning. Meh. Squashy.

BP: Santino/Funaki/Kozlov...one word...LOL...wait...is that a word?

WP: Shawn and Rock. Shawn was out of character for most of the promo and I didn't think the Rock's cliche lines were used very well. It was ok overall, but just some spots that made me say 'huh?'

AC: Great show overall. Couple weird grammer things, but I love the way you organize your shows. Good job and keep it up. Swing by XCW: Full Throttle and drop a review if you get some time!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Opener: A great promo, and my favorite of the night. GM sucks for not letting the match go on :smh. LOL at The Rock calling the bicep a fat, and ugly animal :shifty:. The Rock, and Michaels were VERY well in character. You used good lines, and The Rock's bashing was vintage. Good job.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Sydal: Good light weight, and fast paced match with a lot of action. Double count out should mean they feud some more. Shelton being a prick, and nailing the 'Pay Dirt' is good heel moves. I hate the 'Pay Dirt' move, but its all good in the hood.

Raven Promo: I dislike Raven really. I've used him in the past, and I just don't like writting him. Usually his promo's would be dull, and boring (as dark angel gimmick, or whatever it was), unless he was the always energetic, punk Raven. I guess he won't be 'too' bad in this BTB. Hopefully...

Umaga vs. Christian: Average match here. The heel'ish ending should signal for feud, but it might just get Umaga over as a heel. IDK, but I want to know what you do with CHristian.

Mr. Perfect's Perfect Challenge: Whoa this was a 'perfect' match for a 'perfect' winner, and not to mention a 'perfect' lose to lose. Lol, not funny. Anyways, this was some good wrasslin'. I never seen Joe Henning wrestler before, but I guess I'm searching him on the YT tonight.

All the guys who aren't American: :smh that's-ah 'hout all I rotta say about 'dis compusittiun!

AJ Styles vs. MVP vs. RVD: This is a good match on paper. I was going for MVP but the guy I dislike the most (RVD) took it. None the less, some good action here by three good wrestlers. I have no clue why but I'm getting a feeling Raven, and RVD will feud :gspot:

Triple H Interview: Very good promo which was well in charater. Angle made things a lot more suspenseful, and intresting: definatly hyping up the main event.

Main Event: LOL @ our first main event's, which were both fatal four way's, being won by Orton. It's not a big deal but doing this

is so annoying to me. Honestly, it makes the match look a lot smaller, and like you want to make it look big. I doubt thats the case, but I reccomend you don't do it. The match was good quality though, and I enjoyed reading it.

Additional Thoughts: Matches weren't the longest, but were all good. I see a reign for Perfect soon. This show was a lot like my first show :shifty:. Good luck with this -HBK-. I can't wait to see how the rest of the BTB plays out. :happy:

Moonlight Drive

ANZAC News & Rumors

-Rumors have been swirling that ANZAC are in talks with one of America's remaining promotions, PRIDE, for an interpromotional match at Affliction. Nothing has been confirmed.

-ANZAC have signed both John Morrison & Kofi Kingston to their Oz Division.

-ANZAC are planning to bring in more superstars in the coming weeks and months. There's talks of more Main Event and Mid-Card wrestlers to strengthen the promotion, although no names have come out as of yet.

---------

Pro Wrestling ANZAC
Monday Night Dynamite Preview
Episode 2
October 5, 2008
Gosford, New South Wales

After their confrontation last week, The Rock and Shawn Michaels finally get their hands on each other. Rick Hossack though refuses to sanction a one-on-one match, instead, he has decided both men will pick a partner and fight each other in a tag team match instead. Who will the partners be? Find out this Monday!

The Oz Division is still without a champion, after the ending to last weeks championship match. This Dynamite, we hope that champion will be crowned in a 10 Man Battle Royal featuring is two debutants, Kingston and Morrison, the men who competed for the championship last week, Sydal and Benjamin, the ever impressive Mr. Perfect and the rest of the Oz Division stars.

Rob Van Dam became the first ever Pacific Champion last week, getting the victory in a Triple Threat match. This week, he has a non-title bout with MVP. Will RVD make a good start as champion, or shall MVP put himself in title contention? Even more importantly perhaps, will Raven make his presence felt once again?

Known Card

Main Event
Shawn Michaels & ??? vs The Rock & ???

Oz Division Championship
Battle Royal
Vladimir Koslov vs. Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Funaki vs. Consequences Creed vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Santino Marella vs. Kofi Kingston

Non-title
MVP vs Pacific Champion, Rob Van Dam

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Known Card

Main Event

Because The Rock pwns. :yes:

Oz Division Championship
Battle Royal
Vladimir Koslov vs. Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Funaki vs. Consequences Creed vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Santino Marella vs. Kofi Kingston

Two people will draw. :yes:

Non-title

Because he's Champ. :yes:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Here's some feedback, boyo. I'm just giving you my general thoughts on the show and offer little anecdotes, since you're such a hassle, LOL.

Promos: Overall, The Rock/HBK promo was okay. The Rock was in character, though HBK kinda fell in and out of character in some areas, especially in saying "chickenshit." Also, The Rock was cut off far too early for my liking; I guess I'm a fan of more longer opening promos. The Rock/HBK has been done to death where I'm from, but hopefully, you can change my opinion later on. Raven's promo was really great, I like his character and I think you did a solid job in portraying his brooding and melancholy persona. You used the correct words and so forth. Joe Hennig is one cocky SOB; his perfect line has already caused my ears much pain, hehe, and I mean that in a good way. He's Heel, he's supposed to make he hate him, and I already do. A short one, but overall, did its job well at putting him over. The Santino/Koslov/Funaki segment was really bad, IMO. Not only were the cultural accents being totally raped, Koslov actually being jobbed to Funaki was.... unrealistic, and we all know how I don't care for realism. That sealed the deal for me, being a Koslov fan, and damn, I mean, Funaki? My suspension of disbelief, you killed it. Don't do this ever again. Your atypical Triple H promo; god is he boring. He was in character, so being boring is definitely being in character for the good 'ol King of Kings. No fan of him, as you can tell. The only good thing about him is he made Batista, something you probably abhor. Angle definitely saved this promo, albeit the promo still came off as kind of generic. I can see other guys saying these lines.

Matches: Opening match b/w Benji and Sydal was a good one, definitely a good choice opener for a show. I don't think a T-Bone Suplex off the top rope would incite chants of "Holy Shit!" but whatever, these guys are Aussies, what do they know? >_> J/K, boyo. A Double CO was unexpected, and I really wanted a clean finish. Looks like this match might be going into a PPV. I didn't expect Umaga to lose against Christian in the second match, regardless of Christian being a proven Main Eventer. An okay match, I didn't really enjoy it, per se, but it wasn't a chore to read. Moving on... Again, another predictable match. This is Joe Hennig putting himself over; he's bound to win. I don't like Carlito jobbing, but I guess someone has to. I see big things in the future for Joe Hennig; ya better now screw this up, boyo. Meh, MVP and RVD; I don't see anything in those guys, though I do like Styles. A nice clash of styles made for a pretty good match, IMO. AJ Styles and Rob Van Dam in particular shined in the contest; MVP, not so much. Ugh, RVD the Champion? I hope you do something interesting with this guy; I can see a Styles/RVD fued in the works, much like BKB's. The Main Event was MOTN, for sure. Angle and Jericho can always make for a good match, and Triple H and Orton can tango with the best of 'em. You wrote this match rather well, especially since these kind of matches can become a clusterfuck. BOOO! A punt ends it?! Damn, Randy Orton is our Champ! I like him somewhat; I hope you give him a callous, maniacal character. If ya do, good. Wonder what'll happen in this Age of Orton about to befall ANZAC?

Overall, your show was okay. A few good matches, and some decent, if short, promos made it a readable piece. The Santino/Koslov/Funaki encounter was just horrendous; not funny at all, IMO. It seemed really forced to me. Try to infuse more character into your promos; your Rock one was on spot, but then again, he's an easy character to work with. Your Raven promo was also solid. Your grammar is decent, but you can always use more antecedent (he, him, etc) in your matches. Your matches flow decently as well. Decent show, my friend.

Qwake

I am thinking the Rock will kick this feud off with a win, not to sure though and it should be a pretty good match. Depends who the partners are imo.

Battle Royal

It should be a good match and I really don't know who will win but I guess this may be a PERFECT battle Royal :p Should be good.

Non-title

Looks alright, both guys are good and RVD should be built up with a win here. Could be great.

The show looks pretty good, ill check it out without a doubt!!! :D

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Main Event

Shawn will win here and Rock will get frustrated and then the feud continues! lol...

Oz Division Championship
Battle Royal

I am thinking Funaki will win this one but I am on a doubt so I pick Sydal to win this one!

Non-title

An upset win from MVP here???