Pro Wrestling ANZAC: Unplanned, Uncensored, Unpredictable!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Main Event
Shawn Michaels & ??? vs The Rock & ???

Oz Division Championship
Battle Royal
Vladimir Koslov vs. Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Funaki vs. Consequences Creed vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Santino Marella vs. Kofi Kingston

Non-title
MVP vs Pacific Champion, Rob Van Dam

seX-Power

Main Event
Shawn Michaels & ??? vs The Rock & ???

The heels usually go over in these types of matches. I expect the two partners to be Triple H and Raven respectively, and it is sure to be one helluva match.

Oz Division Championship
Battle Royal
Vladimir Koslov vs. Matt Sydal vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Funaki vs. Consequences Creed vs. Carlito vs. John Morrison vs. Mr. Perfect vs. Santino Marella vs. Kofi Kingston

Mr Perfect seems to be in line for the biggest push so I say him. I would mark the flying fuck out of here if Funaki won. Benjamin is also a good choice, so is Sydal.

Non-title
MVP vs Pacific Champion, Rob Van Dam

It is almost a cliche to have non title matches end with the champ losing, and that is what i'm betting on.

I also bet a Randy Orton and Chris Jericho feud will develop from this show. Announced matches look good and interesting to see how you push various superstars. Oh, and I am LOVING the Oz-Division [/nohomo].

Check out WWE 2009- Fast Forward to Future if you want. First ever show is posted.