Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Reactions: Big Man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If Rugrat was Jeff's character I don't think the Doddsy kill goes through correct? So that doesn't work EV bc Ace has to pick the kill and then Jeff chooses to carry it out or not

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can get the posts, but nah. this reaction is pretty gold. same as when you flipped your nuts when you were indy,

and lol if you think I'm not town, even more lol if you think I'm getting lynched. Literally never happening.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but hey come at me :rippedcal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I look forward to your reaction when I actually flip as blue :heston

you’re also suggesting I’m flipping out like when I was Indy when I flipped out over shite attitudes, this is also not the case. I am not mad or annoyed here

:bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
here be my leans

1. Chris - level headed, asking good questions and active - lines up with my meta-knowledge of a town Chris
2. Nom - flavourgate and an overall weird performance from Nom has me questioning him, would be happy to lynch today if that's the general direction. The switch from "just lynch me then" to now begging to survive is :deandre it's almost as if he wants to be lynched.
3. Jeff - as prev, didn't quite like the Jeff/Tweet exchange, felt forced. Jeff grew into the game and it felt like a more confidence and driven Jeff which I'd associate with a town Jeff. The baity posts at me had me slowly reverse up from the town lean and wonder some WIFOM shit. The whole Tweet direction made me realise that his post did look more opportunistic than Tweets did on Junk. People have discussed Jeffs scum meta but I think it depends on his team - a weaker team where Jeff can lead and I think that translates a lot better into the thread than Jeff with a stronger team where he's not necessarily the loudest voice. Probably town, I'm conspiracy theorying that he could not be.
4. Tweet - not a great entrance, hasn't really offered a lot and his disappearing act after Pez directed some q's at him
7. Odo - More than likely town I think but if Junk is scum, I'd like to look here.
8. Junk - inconsistent with a lot of contradictions, I still don't buy the opening reaction post and her case and confidence on Tweet feels lacklustre. Main basis is that Tweet looked opportunistic by joining the Junk wagon.
11. Magic - something feels off, lacking the commanding town meta Magic has brought in recent games (when he actually posts ofc) and the fact he hasn't shit on anyone for the amount of claims we've had D1 is a pretty big sign for me lol considering the previous tantrums we've seen over this.
19. Pez - comfortable, active, pushing directions and looks happy to be at the forefront of interactions and questioning. Probs my strongest town read
20. Poyser - he brought up a few points earlier that actually matched my own and points I'd already brought up in the thread. Have a lean
@Jeff Valley Driver do me a favour and re-read Junks posts please (from first posts, I got through 6 pages of the ISO). There seems to be a distinct lack of bite and leadership this game in comparison to Heroes (multiple directions/votes on players). yet this game has been a reserved Junk who's only really tried a weird play with Magic and pushing Tweet as an OMGUS with shaky reasoning of "it looked opportunistic".

I also note that after the her & Odo team up, that she has been very much avoiding interacting with him this game.

I'm curious on your thoughts to the difference here.
I'm starting to think Magic is town. I remember him discussing a tell(for lack of a better word) of his that he gives town reads/leans early as town himself. This was something I checked back on and was true.

He posted a reads list earlier with like 99% town reads on, not personally used to this Magic it seems as per my previous reads list. Feels like the brief posts in prev games this year where he took time to explain things to me. An engageable Magic (in my own experience, not just old games) is a town trait for him IMO.
I wouldn’t call it a bus more than a distance attempt as you made no really effort to push the vote once it was made.

As said, it’s between one of you or Magic and Magic has given me personally more of a meta reason to believe he’s likely town

:draper2
Yes.

The 3 listed reads were highly discussed people in the thread already. I figured they'd either be copped/shot/potential scum fuckery and discussion would continue into today. Plus if Odo & Magic are scum under any sort of pressure in the thread, do you really think they'd be the ones using killing shots? I don't.

Mikey was someone being discussed by my town read in Poyser and some other players. I thought tracking him was a good shout.

here you go sweety. you only called magic scum on friday, and have been retracting since and calling him more and more town. sit down

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that took me about 2 minutes, should I dig deeper?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If Rugrat was Jeff's character I don't think the Doddsy kill goes through correct? So that doesn't work EV bc Ace has to pick the kill and then Jeff chooses to carry it out or not

tbh I was just trolling with Jeff being the janitor, I have no reason to believe that

I just find Jeffs tunnel and outright lies about me trying to get magic town read all game weird

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
furthermore, you tried to set us on a wild goose chase between junk and odo, as clearly stated in the posts I just quoted.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
here you go sweety. you only called magic scum on friday, and have been retracting since and calling him more and more town. sit down

so what you’ve quoted here is my initial scum read on Magic, a post where I said he might be town later on and have a reason and then kept consistent with my reads of either Magic or Odo being scum, with having more reason to see Magic as town over Odo?

looks pretty consistent to me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
scum also executed before BARRY came online. how convenient for you

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
furthermore, you tried to set us on a wild goose chase between junk and odo, as clearly stated in the posts I just quoted.

lol okay Jeff

shoot me fam, I will laugh in your face when I flip town

Status
Not open for further replies.