Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
im pretty much caught up. I'll be around more throughout the day from now rather than at just this time. Haza only just messaged me to give me my first warning a few hours ago btw saying I'm about to repped out at the end of day and Brutus had less posts than Chimp so chimp must have asked to replace out.

1. Chris
3. Jeff
5. Ace

6. Barry
7. Odo
9. Ev

10. Mikey
11. Magic
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
19. Pez
20. Poyser

is where I stand town reads wise. I liked some of EV's early play and the junk thing doesn't make sense for him to do as scum at all. if the decision is made to get junk lynched it's for a reason and they need it. so you don't turn around and say there is no info when the lynch is almost complete because the assumption is that everyone will unvote and you still look shit anyway. odo asked the question just to confirm but the assumption was already info so he could have just no sold and let the lynch go through.

Odo is good as scum so I don't read him town for making good posts, and being 0/3 on his scum reads and wanting to wagon another town player is an issue because it's rare for him to be that inaccurate on his reads. I just don't see the begninng of his day 2 as a scum play. he claimed he visited a dead player and was happy to claim and then just minutes later said he doesn't want to claim then dared Jeff to get more votes on him. Odo plans stuff as scum and there's no way that shit was planned. it could have made sense to just say I visited a dead player but I don't want to claim at this time, the only reason to do it the way he did it is purely for WIFOM reasons of saying I wouldn't do this as scum and again I don't think that's how he operates as scum. the only time I recall him making a WIFOM play is when he faked info on Brutus in WF discord mafia but there was a purpose there in getting rid of a town player before he was about to get lynched himself which there isn't here.

I've felt like Poyser is taking a bit more of a backseat than I'd expect from him which is concerning but I've actually liked his posts and I swear I always find him slimy whenever he's scum (but also sometimes when he's town) :heston

just can't see Jeff posting this freely as scum even though he's made a few posts I didn't like. he's like on every page of the whole damn thread.

So looking through these reads after looking through Big Man's posts, Lethal and EV stand out to me as town reads. Lethal bc I don't recall Big Man stating an opinion on Lethal before this town read at all and there's no explanation in the paragraph below. The EV read was explained in this post and also mentioned in other posts before it so it's not as random.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you know what, its possible magic is cool actually but ev tried to sell him town all game too so i guess we will see. im certain on EV now tho. hes done

This is a lie. I haven’t been selling Magic as town all game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
here be my leans

1. Chris - level headed, asking good questions and active - lines up with my meta-knowledge of a town Chris
2. Nom - flavourgate and an overall weird performance from Nom has me questioning him, would be happy to lynch today if that's the general direction. The switch from "just lynch me then" to now begging to survive is :deandre it's almost as if he wants to be lynched.
3. Jeff - as prev, didn't quite like the Jeff/Tweet exchange, felt forced. Jeff grew into the game and it felt like a more confidence and driven Jeff which I'd associate with a town Jeff. The baity posts at me had me slowly reverse up from the town lean and wonder some WIFOM shit. The whole Tweet direction made me realise that his post did look more opportunistic than Tweets did on Junk. People have discussed Jeffs scum meta but I think it depends on his team - a weaker team where Jeff can lead and I think that translates a lot better into the thread than Jeff with a stronger team where he's not necessarily the loudest voice. Probably town, I'm conspiracy theorying that he could not be.
4. Tweet - not a great entrance, hasn't really offered a lot and his disappearing act after Pez directed some q's at him
7. Odo - More than likely town I think but if Junk is scum, I'd like to look here.
8. Junk - inconsistent with a lot of contradictions, I still don't buy the opening reaction post and her case and confidence on Tweet feels lacklustre. Main basis is that Tweet looked opportunistic by joining the Junk wagon.
11. Magic - something feels off, lacking the commanding town meta Magic has brought in recent games (when he actually posts ofc) and the fact he hasn't shit on anyone for the amount of claims we've had D1 is a pretty big sign for me lol considering the previous tantrums we've seen over this.
19. Pez - comfortable, active, pushing directions and looks happy to be at the forefront of interactions and questioning. Probs my strongest town read
20. Poyser - he brought up a few points earlier that actually matched my own and points I'd already brought up in the thread. Have a lean
@Jeff Valley Driver you even replied to this saying it is a good point.

Jeff you also shaded me for tracking Barry instead of Magic who I was scum reading.

so how exactly have I been town reading Magic all game?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
and because he claimed like a fucking plum yesterday, if he's town, hes made himself look even more liek shit. so super fun stuff
Lmao wtf is this bullshit Jeff?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
it's evans though. hes capable of going off script, and he's capable of creating wifom. we cant afford to just assume "they wouldnt do this it makes no sense" as a defence anymore. period.
:heston

there’s blue at this of this tunnel I’m afraid

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean the original play, he lied then.

no I didn’t.

you were pig headed and assumed info and didn’t bother to check so you’re pissed off.

When asked, I was open and honest about the lack of info on Junk, 1 vote before hammer lmao

do you really think as scum I’d get myself into a shit situation instead of letting the wagon go through and at least taking someone with me?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you’re gonna keep preaching about knowing my meta Jeff, at least get it right.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Fucking nuclear levels of disrespect from an angry man with a tunnel on this readback

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like the man is openly lying to try and get me lynched :bosque

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When I’m inevitably dead this game, i reckon you should lynch Jeff :brodgers

Part OMGUS

Part I think he janitored the vig and that’s the reason he’s pushing lies and nonsense at me, cos town Jeff isn’t this stupid to come out with lies about me tryna get Magic town read all game etc lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When I’m inevitably dead this game, i reckon you should lynch Jeff :brodgers

Part OMGUS

Part I think he janitored the vig and that’s the reason he’s pushing lies and nonsense at me, cos town Jeff isn’t this stupid to come out with lies about me tryna get Magic town read all game etc lmao

:heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler