Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
to answer re: why,

I’ve made it a habit to go after bigger players in recent games as scum as it draws a town read with the WIFOM of “would scum EV risk going after Poyser if he’s scum knowing that Poyser is a better player and could easily pick him apart?”

I don’t see the town motivations with how that whole thing was set up and how it transitioned from serious vote > reaction test > botch exactly when the pressure started building.

happy to hear more about Junks meta tho as it’s something I’m not familiar with.

but to me, looks like Junk was the first scum to be active and she went for it to try and get an early town read and teammates have arrived to say “hold onnnn slow down!”

im not saying what you do as scum isnt a play that certain players go for. i just dont think it's one she goes for as she wouldnt want to put herself in a vulnerable position.

the town motivations is simply to get the game going and gauge reads on certain people and im sure, if she's town, she would think it would net a read on me and she finds that valuable. that is a standard town motivation right? "the game just started, i want to make the game progress and cause a reaction test to generate reads". i mean lots of players do the same thing and to an extent im sure odo's initial push on junk isnt dissimilar as he's already alluded to junk's erratic play not being as fruitful for potential wagon reads if she flips town due to her behaviour. the difference is simply in execution and it's much easier for me to see town junk fucking up the execution of this play than her being scum and thinking this would make her look good because it's not a play i see her do often. im not saying i cant be wrong, i just dont see it.

Reactions: Evans

Junkette

Reaction score
Jeff seems more out there then he was last game, not sure where Hank is getting his reads from, Jeff mentioned bad town which is possible but I can’t really see any town player voting Jeff over Tweet rn and that is concerning.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Jeff seems more out there then he was last game, not sure where Hank is getting his reads from, Jeff mentioned bad town which is possible but I can’t really see any town player voting Jeff over Tweet rn and that is concerning.

probs the same place you got your serious vote

No wait reaction test

no wait mistake from

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
M
im not saying what you do as scum isnt a play that certain players go for. i just dont think it's one she goes for as she wouldnt want to put herself in a vulnerable position.

the town motivations is simply to get the game going and gauge reads on certain people and im sure, if she's town, she would think it would net a read on me and she finds that valuable. that is a standard town motivation right? "the game just started, i want to make the game progress and cause a reaction test to generate reads". i mean lots of players do the same thing and to an extent im sure odo's initial push on junk isnt dissimilar as he's already alluded to junk's erratic play not being as fruitful for potential wagon reads if she flips town due to her behaviour. the difference is simply in execution and it's much easier for me to see town junk fucking up the execution of this play than her being scum and thinking this would make her look good because it's not a play i see her do often. im not saying i cant be wrong, i just dont see it.

Junk seemed to latch to Odo last game and did well, can you see Junk being more confident off of the back of that performance and trying riskier plays?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Saying that, do you think Junk was doing similar here, trying to gain your read via poor play and then cosy up with a stronger player to try and make it obvious that she’s town so she survives?

@Showtime

Showtime

Reaction score
i want to wait until others are back

unvote

mostly cause im unsure on tweet vs jeff and dont want it to get locked in on those two before others arrive and comment.

This is all I got, I thought Junks entrance sucked ass and I think your case on me also sucks ass. I'm sure you don't like it but these are my contributions thus far.
you have no town reads?

Junkette

Reaction score
I barely latched on to Odo, the pressure I put on Poyser was my own doing, don’t discredit my play thank you.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Saying that, do you think Junk was doing similar here, trying to gain your read via poor play and then cosy up with a stronger player to try and make it obvious that she’s town so she survives?

I'm not willing to rule it out completely but her posts didn't feel premeditated or planned. Felt very reactionary.

Reactions: Evans

Junkette

Reaction score
M

Junk seemed to latch to Odo last game and did well, can you see Junk being more confident off of the back of that performance and trying riskier plays?

So you’re comparing a good town performance with a potential scum performance? How does that correlate?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So you’re comparing a good town performance with a potential scum performance? How does that correlate?

my point was pretty clear

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Saying that confidence earned in a town game can only be carried into another town game and wouldn’t having any bearing on a potential scum performance is silly

Junkette

Reaction score
So you’re saying that because I did it as town your saying I’d cozy on up to a player now? Have I been doing that? Pretty sure Magic voted with me on Tweet, not the other way around.

Junkette

Reaction score
Saying that confidence earned in a town game can only be carried into another town game and wouldn’t having any bearing on a potential scum performance is silly
Town games are town games, scum games are scum games.

Status
Not open for further replies.