Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Jeff was SK was he not and I’m pretty sure @Tweet mentioned that they were giving passphrases to confirm who they are to recruit

Oh you're right. I just glanced at the OP and saw Jeff was blue and then skipped to the end of the game and saw Tweet was still alive and town won :slip:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff was SK was he not and I’m pretty sure @Tweet mentioned that they were giving passphrases to confirm who they are to recruit

Which breaks your case since, you know, I don't really play SK and scum the same now do I?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
we werent discussing my meta. you were saying what you thought my meta was, which also imo is completely incorrect.

I've also explained my case to you multiple times.

If you're case on me is you think im too venomous to be town. I'm sorry to tell you, thats very poor.

I haven’t said you’re too venomous to be town.

I’m saying that the venom seems disingenuous and it lines up with prev plays.

you used my previous meltdowns as a way to undermine my point about your meta and that’s stinky my friend

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Bc Tweet converted Jeff or something

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
do you think i could be aligned with junk?

before dismissing this, humour me.

Nah, id think you GOODGUYing someone who would likely hero worship you for it fits more than you being aligned

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I haven’t said you’re too venomous to be town.

I’m saying that the venom seems disingenuous and it lines up with prev plays.

you used my previous meltdowns as a way to undermine my point about your meta and that’s stinky my friend

it wasnt to undermine it, it was to point out im suprised you would see trash case tweet had, see my reaction, and assume that would scum when you yourself would likely react in similar fassion.

does that clear it up better for you?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Which breaks your case since, you know, I don't really play SK and scum the same now do I?

I wouldn’t even call it a case Jeff, just been “pinged” by some of your posts and it’s a direction I’d like to explore

but I’ll humour you, it doesn’t break my case at all. Fake interaction is fake interaction and this seems fake

Ive got a dece idea how you play scum from our game together and our verbal diarrhoea that filled up 2 QTs :bosque

Showtime

Reaction score
Could you tell me a recent town game youve played? I have reason to doubt your authenticity

i cant tell you any game ive played in the last two years by name, no.

i can tell you that i do remember what happens in games and certain behaviours. what part do you disagree with? i cant recall junk reversing on anything as scum and admitting it was her own fault because in her head admitting something like that would mean she's scummy and she never wants to give any ground even when she reasonably should. this is a behaviour lots of players struggle with, which is realizing admitting youre wrong or to inconsistencies is something that can be more beneficial than continuing in the same direction.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn’t even call it a case Jeff, just been “pinged” by some of your posts and it’s a direction I’d like to explore

but I’ll humour you, it doesn’t break my case at all. Fake interaction is fake interaction and this seems fake

Ive got a dece idea how you play scum from our game together and our verbal diarrhoea that filled up 2 QTs :bosque

but if its fake interaction, then u also think tweet is scum? and voting with him...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
you see how that makes no sense yes?

Showtime

Reaction score
Bold and loud with her reads, some right some wrong. She seemed a little defeated when Chimp was executed bc she was hard scum reading him and everyone kinda blamed her for it

thank you, any other thoughts or reads chris?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
it wasnt to undermine it, it was to point out im suprised you would see trash case tweet had, see my reaction, and assume that would scum when you yourself would likely react in similar fassion.

does that clear it up better for you?

yeah I get you but I’m not siding with Tweet, I'm suggesting you could be aligned

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i cant tell you any game ive played in the last two years by name, no.

i can tell you that i do remember what happens in games and certain behaviours. what part do you disagree with? i cant recall junk reversing on anything as scum and admitting it was her own fault because in her head admitting something like that would mean she's scummy and she never wants to give any ground even when she reasonably should. this is a behaviour lots of players struggle with, which is realizing admitting youre wrong or to inconsistencies is something that can be more beneficial than continuing in the same direction.

Its not your version of events, its how youre communicating them. I read your posts as more impulsive when youre scum, like they are designed to literally sell your narrative. You do this with staccato questions and followup questions and liberal use of caps lock. Its designed to create urgency

Status
Not open for further replies.