Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Leaning town on Magic but I am going to remember him listing Odo in town reads directly after Odo had questions for him. I'm not saying Magic can't legitimately be reading Odo town but it could also be in appeasement tactic.

Junkette

Reaction score
Besides tweet Magic, if I had a daykill that I had to use on day one who should I shoot?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Junk, what’s your flavor

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
evans i dont exactly see why you think jeff/tweet are faking this. like would there be a point to it? endangering your own teammate day 1 is kinda dumb.

I mean as @Chris has mentioned, Tweet/Jeff have had a lot of D1 interactions, heated and cool discussions.

If they were aligned and did not have their usual tiff, it could be a cause of suspicion that ultimately ends up costing them.

The interactions to me feel disingenuous due to the root cause of... not a lot. The intensity of what was said felt too forced than what I’d expect normally of these two gents.

Based on that feeling and experience at being on a scum team with both Jeff and Tweet at the same time, I don’t think it’s at all crazy to consider that a possible scenario and push at it to see if I can get anything else that helps me find out.

Junkette

Reaction score
Tweet seems pretty nonexistent rn Scared scum under heat not wanting to give anything away becomes on the table at this point

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Junk, would you say it’s fair that people are on you because you’ve claimed your Magic vote was to gauge reactions but you went ahead and immediately claimed it wasn’t a serious vote? Your actions and words are completely contradictory. If you wanted reactions, you drop the vote and say nothing else.
Kwehhh...??

Casting a vote on a random player and immediately saying it's just to gauge reactions seems counterproductive as all hell?
I dislike this if you’re town too, such an easy cloud for scum to come in under and get themselves into the game.

So basically what you and Tweet have done here? :mj

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I mean those two were hardly the only people to have questions about Junk's early game posts. :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean those two were hardly the only people to have questions about Junk's early game posts. :draper2

Tweet didn’t do much with it though. PHEN0M’s explanation was reasonable, Tweet just reeks of scum.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Tweet didn’t do much with it though. PHEN0M’s explanation was reasonable, Tweet just reeks of scum.

I agree I'm just saying singling people out for something w/o including everyone who did it isn't right. Not necessarily scummy just not a complete picture.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler