Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
150 posts and still only a null :francis

oh i completely missed you out lol

i have you town lean due to you and barry vibing and youve made good posts/contributions which makes me think youre not a bad girl

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What are you smoking

:heston
You say in your reads list that Ekko’s flip being town makes me look bad so only now his posts about image consciousness or whatever need to be considered.

If he flipped scum would you have given it a second thought? Obviously not.

Using his town flip to look at me is the same reason someone could want to look into you deeper. I’m not speaking in riddles here.

*silly gif to be dismissive*

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm not crafting shit I'm just calling what I see :draper2

Once again misrepresenting. I never said pursuing someone you believe is scum is wasting time, but for the latter half of D1 Ekko was dead to rights and just waiting for the votes. Why'd you piss away so much time keeping going at him, negotiating his circular reasonings and non-points?
Towards the end of the day I wanted a claim. Had he thrown that up, it could have been discussed and we then would have had time to discuss an alternative.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How long is left on night

I’m bored

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
“Hey guys I admit that I didn’t play that the best there and I agree with some of the points you’ve made”

“Mando you’re misrepresenting how you played”

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Towards the end of the day I wanted a claim. Had he thrown that up, it could have been discussed and we then would have had time to discuss an alternative.
I asked for a claim back when he was on 4/5. He outright refused because "the case was bad"

So, way ahead of you, I chose not to destroy my own sanity

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I asked for a claim back when he was on 4/5. He outright refused because "the case was bad"

So, way ahead of you, I chose not to destroy my own sanity
That’s fine that you did that.

I still wanted the claim.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And my sanity is fine. As I explained to Ekko, this really holds no weight to my mental state outside of this game thread.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You say in your reads list that Ekko’s flip being town makes me look bad so only now his posts about image consciousness or whatever need to be considered.

If he flipped scum would you have given it a second thought? Obviously not.

Using his town flip to look at me is the same reason someone could want to look into you deeper. I’m not speaking in riddles here.

*silly gif to be dismissive*

Yes he was scum reading you and pushing you. He flipped town. His points on you we now know were coming from a townie place even if they were presented horrendously. So they should be re-read and considered. That's the point I'm repeating to you here

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes he was scum reading you and pushing you. He flipped town. His points on you we now know were coming from a townie place even if they were presented horrendously. So they should be re-read and considered. That's the point I'm repeating to you here
Yes and I’ve consistently shown an appreciation and understanding of that.

It appears that you don’t recognise that as the apparent biggest advocate of his lynch there are reasons for you to be under the microscope as well.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Mando I find it interesting that you become more or less important to the lynch depending on how good it looks for you

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You have 100 minutes left of night. Give or take.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mando I find it interesting that you become more or less important to the lynch depending on how good it looks for you
What? I’ve defaulted to the stance that makes me look worse. I was involved in the lynch of a town player and I take responsibility for that and accept any criticism directed at me as a result of it. I’ve not tried to spin this to make myself look better at all.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'll be honest the reason why I voted Echo number one was cuz that was the way it seemed like it was going and it seemed like the day was going to be ending soon and number two I did not even realize that the game had started or I was even in the game until about 65 Pages were in taking that as you will but that's the god honest truth. Now going forward you guys believe that you need a Lynch me for now based on my play I get it but I think trying to Lynch me beforehand how can he really say either way when I only had two posts or one

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'll be honest the reason why I voted Echo number one was cuz that was the way it seemed like it was going and it seemed like the day was going to be ending soon and number two I did not even realize that the game had started or I was even in the game until about 65 Pages were in taking that as you will but that's the god honest truth. Now going forward you guys believe that you need a Lynch me for now based on my play I get it but I think trying to Lynch me beforehand how can he really say either way when I only had two posts or one

numbers-dont.gif

• Haha
Reactions: King Kota