Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ratchet I know you're not really invested in extending yourself but who'd be your top scum read?

Pendex

Reaction score
Ratchet I know you're not really invested in extending yourself but who'd be your top scum read?
Probably Barry. Sky is another name that comes to mind but I could see that read going either way.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably Barry. Sky is another name that comes to mind but I could see that read going either way.
Yeah Im never really confident on Sky. I thought she opened day pretty strongly but fell away as it went on so Im not sure where to sort her really. Do you have any opinion on Wang?

Pendex

Reaction score
Yeah Im never really confident on Sky. I thought she opened day pretty strongly but fell away as it went on so Im not sure where to sort her really. Do you have any opinion on Wang?
None whatsoever, sorry. I'm trying to read parts of the thread but to be fully transparent, I don't think I'll be adding more than I currently have tonight. Business decision etc.

• Haha

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Any reads lethal my dude?
Thought I had put them?

Haza town, you town, Barry wolf lean, evans town lean, mando fence,

Pendex

Reaction score
And it’s funny that Ekko keeps referencing how I’d be stronger with a team behind me or whatever because I think it’s possibly more than a coincidence that his worst posts come around when Poyser isn’t here.

Poyser has in the past as scum been able to come up with reasons to justify a vote on someone, and he has done this to me before. His line of me looking alright up until a certain point and then the voting of me and his reasoning supporting Ekko’s narrative reminded me of that.

If Ekko flips scum then I think it lends a lot more credence to Poyser being on the team as well.
:hmm You may well be on to something here
I mean, there's certainly something to be said for an Ekko/Poyser team lol
Case in point for Bobby - has basically nothing to say for pages, yet when discussion shifts to something we now know to not be the case, he's here to be seen commenting on it. Doesn't really add much other than throwing his hat into the ring in support of it... not great.

Reactions: Evans

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I fell off? It was a mix of real life taking priority and, when I was available, not wanting to smash my face against the Ekko brick wall

Will probably be more active now that that's over

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wasn't Evans pushing Ekko before you were?

From memory Evans had ekko as scum long before you said so or voted, as he jumped on Ekko as soon as Ekko called out your post for fence sitting lol.

Again, I just don't think your opinions are real

Yes

Ekko gave Mando shit for not voting him and used me not being afraid to vote as an example for why Mando was image conscious

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not liking Mando was my first instinct :hmm

Maybe if he'd been facing someone who was able to make sense I wouldn't have switched sides