Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah like I said, Ekko’s bullshit is just going to end up with us both getting booted. I’ll learn my lesson for next time and just not bother engaging with him for so long.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And Evans trying to give me shit for admitting my role in a mislynch and not trying to play it down to make myself look better? Can you explain that one please?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And Evans trying to give me shit for admitting my role in a mislynch and not trying to play it down to make myself look better? Can you explain that one please?
Are you sure that's what he's giving you shit for? As opposed to, you know, misrepresenting your role in D1?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that's what he's giving you shit for? As opposed to, you know, misrepresenting your role in D1?
Is there seriously an argument over whether I contributed to the lynch of the person I spent an entire weekend arguing with?

Let me get this straight, I’m getting shit for spending too much time on Ekko and not doing much else (something else I’ve admitted is true) and I’m also getting shit for apparently not doing enough on Ekko?

Because I just imagined pointing out flaws in his play, answering his questions and repeatedly asking him to claim so we can get the game moving if we were to go elsewhere. Okay.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. McHenry
2. Lethal - the post about "damn disappointed i didnt contribute more and see Ekko get lynched!", feel like he's just coasting. Worth a look.
3. Juice - the attempt to derail Ekkos lynch had a whiff of TMI about it IMO but it was very bold in how it was done
4. Sky
5. Barry - felt like we were on the same page a lot of the day, i've liked points he's made around Cake
6. Wang - i mentioned points earlier about how i thought Wang & Ekko could be scum together. The moment I challenged Ekko, Wang started trying to setup a narrative about me and it felt incredibly scummy. Hasn't done anything to make me think they're town since
7. OMB
8. Pendex
9. Evans
10. Man - as I said previously, if Ekko flips town then it makes Mando look dirty and makes Ekkos points worth reconsideration. Will read back over their stuff later.
12. Poyser - hasn't replied to my points from the big MQ yet, but gut feeling says Poyser looks town from the Mando/Ekko stuff
13. Blaine
14. RDK - clearly my theory of him & Ekko being linked was very wrong lol, Pendex's post about his meta makes some since after a think but a light town lean after re-reading the last few pages of the day phase

This is where I'm at tbh

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
1. McHenry
2. Lethal - the post about "damn disappointed i didnt contribute more and see Ekko get lynched!", feel like he's just coasting. Worth a look.
3. Juice - the attempt to derail Ekkos lynch had a whiff of TMI about it IMO but it was very bold in how it was done
4. Sky
5. Barry - felt like we were on the same page a lot of the day, i've liked points he's made around Cake
6. Wang - i mentioned points earlier about how i thought Wang & Ekko could be scum together. The moment I challenged Ekko, Wang started trying to setup a narrative about me and it felt incredibly scummy. Hasn't done anything to make me think they're town since
7. OMB
8. Pendex
9. Evans
10. Man - as I said previously, if Ekko flips town then it makes Mando look dirty and makes Ekkos points worth reconsideration. Will read back over their stuff later.
12. Poyser - hasn't replied to my points from the big MQ yet, but gut feeling says Poyser looks town from the Mando/Ekko stuff
13. Blaine
14. RDK - clearly my theory of him & Ekko being linked was very wrong lol, Pendex's post about his meta makes some since after a think but a light town lean after re-reading the last few pages of the day phase

This is where I'm at tbh
Just ignoring your own role in the whole Ekko thing are we then? Because what you’ve said about me here also applies to you.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Just ignoring your own role in the whole Ekko thing are we then? Because what you’ve said about me here also applies to you.

Not at all lol, I was the one who drove the whole lynch.
I don't think his points about you fence sitting were true. That hasn't changed. But a reread about your image consciousness is definitely worth considering.

Do you really think I'm going to push a wagon on myself knowing I'm town?

:pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Evans sus for not reading himself scum

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not at all lol, I was the one who drove the whole lynch.
I don't think his points about you fence sitting were true. That hasn't changed. But a reread about your image consciousness is definitely worth considering.

Do you really think I'm going to push a wagon on myself knowing I'm town?

:pogba
Yes I obviously think that.

No but it’s funny you’re throwing that shit on me when you’ve just admitted to driving the whole lynch yourself. Can’t use me being on him as a basis to go after me when you’ve done the exact same thing.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
1. McHenry
4. Sky
7. OMB
8. Pendex
9. Evans
13. Blaine

This is where I'm at tbh
150 posts and still only a null :francis

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is there seriously an argument over whether I contributed to the lynch of the person I spent an entire weekend arguing with?

Let me get this straight, I’m getting shit for spending too much time on Ekko and not doing much else (something else I’ve admitted is true) and I’m also getting shit for apparently not doing enough on Ekko?

Because I just imagined pointing out flaws in his play, answering his questions and repeatedly asking him to claim so we can get the game moving if we were to go elsewhere. Okay.
If that's what you want to call "wasting time by trying to reason with someone who's unreasonable", okay. What's saying you weren't keeping on him just to pad your post count?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If that's what you want to call "wasting time by trying to reason with someone who's unreasonable", okay. What's saying you weren't keeping on him just to pad your post count?
Pursuing someone you believe is scum is wasting time now. I think I’m catching up. Also already admitted several times that I could and should have spent more time elsewhere. Like I said, I’ll learn for next time.

Because Mr Image Conscious just HAS to care about his post count like people can’t just barely post anything and make it through (see: anyone with a low post count that didn’t get lynched).

Silly post to craft a narrative without any consideration there might be truth in what I’m saying about my own play. I’m not sitting here pretending I’m gods gift to mafia nor have I ever professed to being a good player. I have in past games, and in this game, held my hand up if I’ve misunderstood something or done something wrong.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yes I obviously think that.

No but it’s funny you’re throwing that shit on me when you’ve just admitted to driving the whole lynch yourself. Can’t use me being on him as a basis to go after me when you’ve done the exact same thing.

What are you smoking

:heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Pursuing someone you believe is scum is wasting time now. I think I’m catching up. Also already admitted several times that I could and should have spent more time elsewhere. Like I said, I’ll learn for next time.

Because Mr Image Conscious just HAS to care about his post count like people can’t just barely post anything and make it through (see: anyone with a low post count that didn’t get lynched).

Silly post to craft a narrative without any consideration there might be truth in what I’m saying about my own play. I’m not sitting here pretending I’m gods gift to mafia nor have I ever professed to being a good player. I have in past games, and in this game, held my hand up if I’ve misunderstood something or done something wrong.
I'm not crafting shit I'm just calling what I see :draper2

Once again misrepresenting. I never said pursuing someone you believe is scum is wasting time, but for the latter half of D1 Ekko was dead to rights and just waiting for the votes. Why'd you piss away so much time keeping going at him, negotiating his circular reasonings and non-points?