Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Going to save my thoughts for the outcome of the lynch btw as they're mostly null if he flips scum kek
Lol fair enough. Let's see that scum boi swing. :garrett

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
And have already been talking about it in scum chat

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
pushing for the next lynch, irrespective of the day 1 lynch - suggests one thing and one thing alone as well, so you might have slipped. It suggest you have prior knowledge of who the FK target is going to me.
Huh? No? I just think you're scum.

Why is it impossible for it to be the simplest answer and not some weird conspiracy you keep coming up with?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't see Grim and Sky part of the same scum team though. But Grim and Blaine could make sense too

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
pushing for the next lynch, irrespective of the day 1 lynch - suggests one thing and one thing alone as well, so you might have slipped. It suggest you have prior knowledge of who the FK target is going to me.
I wouldn't use that for fuel

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Huh? No? I just think you're scum.

Why is it impossible for it to be the simplest answer and not some weird conspiracy you keep coming up with?
Because you have no logical reason to scum read me. Just pulling reads out of a hat, is called lucky dip reading

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Because you have no logical reason to scum read me. Just pulling reads out of a hat, is called lucky dip reading
What do you... think I've been doing asking you questions and querying your logic?

I find your Blaine push to be bad, the fact you had Haza as a scum lean off one single post, then immediately backed off from it when given some irrelevant thing? You scum leaned on Haza because he said... hello? And wasn't active? Not to mention, "Ekko is invested, he must be town", as if he is incapable of doing so as scum?

Not to mention, Poyser's weird early Town read on something that was pretty NAI, and yeah, I've got plenty or reason to scum lean you and want you pressured next.

You have this weird misconception that all I have is feelings and spur of the moment grab-bag pressures when I am actually looking at people's posts and questioning things I find questionable.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is presumptuous and close minded on everyone else’s ability to see balance.

If dude would have claimed something it could have been discussed and then alternative options could have been discussed were it a believable and helpful role that was claimed. Then you’d have had more support for your Blaine push potentially.

So in fact I don’t see why you weren’t advocating an Ekko claim as well because it could have taken him off the table to make room for the other option you were pushing.
r u saying scums cant fake claim or i am not claiming because i am scum and dont have a claim

dumbpepe.png

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
What do you... think I've been doing asking you questions and querying your logic?

I find your Blaine push to be bad, the fact you had Haza as a scum lean off one single post, then immediately backed off from it when given some irrelevant thing? You scum leaned on Haza because he said... hello? And wasn't active? Not to mention, "Ekko is invested, he must be town", as if he is incapable of doing so as scum?

Not to mention, Poyser's weird early Town read on something that was pretty NAI, and yeah, I've got plenty or reason to scum lean you and want you pressured next.

You have this weird misconception that all I have is feelings and spur of the moment grab-bag pressures when I am actually looking at people's posts and questioning things I find questionable.

A predetermined PoE, before the Day 1 flip is suspect. You're either scum telling or bad town. Updating your views and changing your mind is how you win games as town. Ekko was my biggest scum read at one point. Haza also is no longer being scum read. Living in the past, when it only been one day is lazy play.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
:pogba How does this even follow??

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like I don't care that you defend Ekko. What I don't like is that you're defending him off his investment level when the dude outright said he fights and is active regardless whether he's scum or town.

Am I probably being hypocritical with it because I might have done the same with Wang or Blaine? Probably. But the difference is that I vibe better with Blaine and Wang more than I do your defenses of Ekko.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Because not claiming when you're L1 is bad form and deserves to be punished. If you let one person get away with everyone will think they can
so u will claim at L-1 even when the case on u is utter dogshit and u think u shudnt be L-1 if the players were analyzing posts enough?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
A predetermined PoE, before the Day 1 flip is suspect. You're either scum telling or bad town. Updating your views and changing your mind is how you win games as town. Ekko was my biggest scum read at one point. Haza also is no longer being scum read. Living in the past, when it only been one day is lazy play.
Except, as you so aptly put it, the past should still be taken into consideration. Your thoughts now don't suddenly erase your past thoughts. If your past thoughts stink enough, they're gonna color your current posts.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
should Ekko have claimed at L-1. Probably. But I doubt it was a critical role to town, otherwise I'd be mega annoyed with him.
its not an important role, it's neiche but can potentially publicly find scum, specially if im night killed

Reactions: CakeWalker

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Like I don't care that you defend Ekko. What I don't like is that you're defending him off his investment level when the dude outright said he fights and is active regardless whether he's scum or town.

Am I probably being hypocritical with it because I might have done the same with Wang or Blaine? Probably. But the difference is that I vibe better with Blaine and Wang more than I do your defenses of Ekko.
Im defending Ekko based on him town telling and getting me to change my mind of him, when he was my biggest scum read.

Vibes? This word doesn't mean anything.