Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'll be honest I didn't even realize I was in this game lol and like 60 pages of stuff to get caught up on tonight isn't likely going to happen. Cliff notes be great tho.
where r u on the playerlist

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think wang can go down to null/scum tbh, idk what the fk is he even trying to do here. he's not giving a comment on whats going on and just want to lynch us like he's completing a checklist or something.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Sky unvote to let the rest answer stuff. i am at L-1

i can hammer whenever just slow it down a bit let them talk first

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
one of lethal/RDK is most likely gonna be scum imo, possible both but not banking on it due to RDK's read of lethal

john more likely scum than not

one of mando/evans gonna be scum, not banking on it being both because they objectively out 2 members day 1 for this lynch. seems too easy. i think mando can be more indie than mafia

i think poyser can be a deep wolf, do not give him control over the game, specially if evans do happen to be town

the rest can be town. blain cake and wang i am least confident on. OMB is null still. pendex is likely gonna vote with scum if it means his win late game, or simply not vote altogether

this is the updated legacy ^

do me a favor and follow it if nothing else after my flip

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
yeah its useless, get ur head in and give thoughts on us 3 before the lynch. pick a side, do u even read our posts or do u just wanna lynch whoever??
Oh, I read I just spent the last 2 and half hours reading all of this. It's not about lynching whomever it's about trying to figure out the game. It's day 1.

For the last time.

we get the most information from lynching you.

I don't want to just lynch what do we have today. A bunch of arguing. One of the three of you is scum.

I have been reading your posts.

You have posts 500 times to Evans about producing something about reads. You called Man out about his null read and his over explaining everything. You had a discourse with Man about it. You yourself said ok let's move on. You didn't you continued to talk to Evans and Man about it ad nauseum all day long.

Man came in and had some discourse with Poyser about it. Poyser voted for Man because he was timid.

Man, Grim and John had discourse about the tactics theu felt youbwas using and Man said he felt that Poyser was doing the same thing he did in the one game he was scum which I think Haza and I was on his team them in which Man was sussed day 1.

Evans jumped in and said younwas being hypocritical about everything and that you always ask for reads. You then have asked him several times for evidence of this. He has now just shown that.

That is what I have just read in a nutshell. AM I correct or not?

You have Man and Evans as scum buddies trying to force your lynch on day 1.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Did I miss some votes? You're at 5/8 last I checked :pogba
you did yes

sky, cake, evans, barry, john, mando

this is 6/8

i thought someone else voted, maybe blain did or i counted a vote twice accidently

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh, I read I just spent the last 2 and half hours reading all of this. It's not about lynching whomever it's about trying to figure out the game. It's day 1.

For the last time.

we get the most information from lynching you.

I don't want to just lynch what do we have today. A bunch of arguing. One of the three of you is scum.

I have been reading your posts.

You have posts 500 times to Evans about producing something about reads. You called Man out about his null read and his over explaining everything. You had a discourse with Man about it. You yourself said ok let's move on. You didn't you continued to talk to Evans and Man about it ad nauseum all day long.

Man came in and had some discourse with Poyser about it. Poyser voted for Man because he was timid.

Man, Grim and John had discourse about the tactics theu felt youbwas using and Man said he felt that Poyser was doing the same thing he did in the one game he was scum which I think Haza and I was on his team them in which Man was sussed day 1.

Evans jumped in and said younwas being hypocritical about everything and that you always ask for reads. You then have asked him several times for evidence of this. He has now just shown that.

That is what I have just read in a nutshell. AM I correct or not?

You have Man and Evans as scum buddies trying to force your lynch on day 1.
do u think u r lynching scum or no?

my biggest problem with today is the lack of thoughts coming from the other players on the top wagon and the discussions going around it. we have an insane amount of bystanders

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
guys its ok to not read or understand my posts, maybe they r too high IQ

but please dont pretend to read them when u have not

its very cringe

ive said multiple times i think mando and evans r likely not a team

since i am just talking to myself here i am going to sleep

if yall need me to hammer just ask, i said all i have. the sooner i get out of having to continue these arguments the better

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
one of lethal/RDK is most likely gonna be scum imo, possible both but not banking on it due to RDK's read of lethal

john more likely scum than not

one of mando/evans gonna be scum, not banking on it being both because they objectively out 2 members day 1 for this lynch. seems too easy. i think mando can be more indie than mafia

i think poyser can be a deep wolf, do not give him control over the game, specially if evans do happen to be town

the rest can be town. blain cake and wang i am least confident on. OMB is null still. pendex is likely gonna vote with scum if it means his win late game, or simply not vote altogether

this is the updated legacy ^

do me a favor and follow it if nothing else after my flip
updating, u can honestly just add wang to scum side, specially if evans/mando have a town in them which is likely the case. more so if both evans and mando r town

u can add blain there too if he continues doing nothing but giving town reads

this game state is very hard to solve because of the amount of bystanders. i have to basically assess if i am being pushed by bad town or scum, and the people bystanding arent helping me confirm my suspicions because there is very possibly a world where mando/evans are town and scum is happy with whatever is going on

if the bystanders r town i want them to take a stronger stance on the discussion between us 3 and actually try to give a solve on me/evans/mando

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yoooooo, no need for calling each other names haha.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i'll note i think posyer despite being the one to give proper thoughts on me/evans/mando, is the only bystander who has the right answer in terms of my alignment, but is not putting a conceivable effort in trying to stop a lynch of a player he thinks is town

part of it is likely cuz he does not want to prevent the majority from getting the lynch they desire, which i understand, but i can't help think that he is simply positioning himself for my flip, specially if mando/evans r also town, they have basically just sealed their fates off this

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i agree however with posyer that mando can also just be mafia too instead of indie, my reasoning for indie reading him is weak anyway. in either case he is prioritizing survival over solving, which is not a townie trait