Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
evans rn lol

25520020-fox-running-frozen-in-ice-cube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
bro :bosque

So in all the time we've played together - you've never pushed me for reads when scum reading me?
1. u made that post when i was town reading u
2. am i not asking for reads here? do i not ask for reads as scum

uh oh evans, time to answer that question now

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i'll keep looking, i'll check death note & skyrim next

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there are 100000s of posts with me asking for reads, i can find alot of them for u. both as me being town and scum

now answer the question, why r u finding this and what does this prove, and how is this related to my posts to mando

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
got incredibly sidetracked because i got left to handle this house all by myself + had an essay i desperately needed to work on butlet'smoveonfromthere

it's been 3 years at the most, I joined WC around September of 2020 (jesus it's been that long) and here around December of 2020. There was a huge period of time where I just wasn't playing and if I was, I wasn't really "playing" the game rather than sitting around and floating.. I'm trying to do more now, but I have major room to improve

this post also confuses me slightly because i don't know if you're directly addressing me. i'm not sure how much mafia you've played on here but I don't feel like we've played all that often. like i said, I didn't "play" the game enough or show enough care previously to really get that previous player read.
My point was that you have plued more with me than the majority of players here. That is all... and thought you would know how I play.

While I like the fact that your posts have mere substance to them and feel like you have thought behind what you are saying, I just need to see that you are still able to do that.

Again, maturing is something that I have thought of if you have read my other posts I have made here tonight, but it's not enough for me town lean you yet and have liked your content I need to see more of it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
oh is that so? then why do u wanna find a post of mine where i ask people for reads? what r u trying to prove here? answer.

there are 100000s of posts with me asking for reads, i can find alot of them for u. both as me being town and scum

now answer the question, why r u finding this and what does this prove, and how is this related to my posts to mando

what the actual fuck

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
That you ask for reads...

:swaggyp
no shit sherlock, i always ask for reads. as town, as scum, as indie

u keep dodging this question. what does me asking for reads prove?

ive done it this game too, what does that tell u?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
no shit sherlock, i always ask for reads. as town, as scum, as indie

u keep dodging this question. what does me asking for reads prove?

ive done it this game too, what does that tell u?

Because you fucking scum read Mando for explaining his reads!?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:heston

i'm done with this guy