Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
okforgiveme but was is w/w?

Also my lean on Grim has no shifted from town from my earlier lean post. I think he's decently good and I'm comfortable with trusting him overall.
who do u have as scum rn?

w/w is wolf/wolf. basically saying i dont think u and grim r gonna be teammates, but u can be anything else

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i dont think it matters who it was

ftr, i think sky is town, i thing there is a chance wang can be town but i'll let sky and poyser cook a bit and see where they go

i need the players to start interacting with each other more
Ehhhh, I wouldn't go that far lol, if it was Man that made that post you'd definitely have a different reaction for sure.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ehhhh, I wouldn't go that far lol, if it was Man that made that post you'd definitely have a different reaction for sure.
it wont be accepted from him because he is aware of the context

btw barry who do u have as scum rn?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
for the purpose of not posting more than ive already done and allowing others to catchup faster im gonna ignore ur posts for a bit sky. i'll read them but not respond.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
it wont be accepted from him because he is aware of the context

btw barry who do u have as scum rn?
I unfortunately don't have any scum leans at the moment, I've been more focused on looking for town leans first, of which, Sky, Blaine, and Wang I do feel good about rn.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
for the purpose of not posting more than ive already done and allowing others to catchup faster im gonna ignore ur posts for a bit sky. i'll read them but not respond.
mallard-male-swimming.jpg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I unfortunately don't have any scum leans at the moment, I've been more focused on looking for town leans first, of which, Sky, Blaine, and Wang I do feel good about rn.
thoughts on the wagon on wang?

why do u read blain town btw

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
who do u have as scum rn?

w/w is wolf/wolf. basically saying i dont think u and grim r gonna be teammates, but u can be anything else
I really wish I could label anyone as scum. I just haven't heard enough from anyone to have that scum viewpoint.

From my last read post, I've moved Cake down to neutral. Hearing other points about her post about me, it just kinda ... does nothing for me in terms of confidence. As for you, I just can't place my finger on where to put you. I'm kinda leaning NullScum, but that's just me and how I think about things.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I really wish I could label anyone as scum. I just haven't heard enough from anyone to have that scum viewpoint.

From my last read post, I've moved Cake down to neutral. Hearing other points about her post about me, it just kinda ... does nothing for me in terms of confidence. As for you, I just can't place my finger on where to put you. I'm kinda leaning NullScum, but that's just me and how I think about things.
already better read list than mando's

thats how it's done

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
except the read about me, shuda ommitted this part. i dont need to know it "but that's just me and how I think about things."

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think we're at a point where we need more ppl talking, so i'll go ahead and leave thread for awhile

my reads r muddied a bit now, i'll put my vote here until he responds to my questions to him

vote lynch evans

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
thoughts on the wagon on wang?

why do u read blain town btw
I think people are gonna vote Wang because he has a reputation of being very subtle as scum, but I don't think it's a good wagon. Wang has been the most active and lucid he's been at mafia in years (not joking btw), and his thoughts frankly don't feel to me like he's reaching or grasping at small strings to tug.

Blaine is very much similar. An active Blaine is a good Blaine, and I do like his inquisition towards yourself, it has shades of independent thought and taking initiative.