Prey At Night: The Strangers Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Or could be a bit of game fatigue. Hard to really read Ekko so early into a game

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Fatigue from someone who's taken every other game off recently? Nah
Game off? Ekko was playing in the last big game on WG

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Matter of fact @Brit Caker do you have any thoughts on the other players here?
Scanning over stuff. Always a challenge when you've mostly playing games with other people - so meta reads almost don't exist

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
He told me he was collecting data and he's off playing elsewhere :francis
yeah Fuji hosted the most insane Super Role Madness game i've ever played. Me and him are both dead in that game - but yeah. Was a heavy game when you were alive

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
54 hour day 1.
14 players.
10 posted so far.

Have to wait until we got from 71% present to 100% present to really know where everyone stands, and to more out of the early stages of the game

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Wang having so many posts is something I cant remember seeing much - but I really dont remember much of anyone's who is WS exclusive at this point. So many games since then have been score down

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
up to page 8

- poyser/evans never w/w, leaning evans town, poyser null
- sky town

- mckringle null/scum, don't like this post tho, i think it's unnecessary, primarely because he can use his inactivity to actually catch scum by seeing who is opportunistic toward lynching him, i think this post falls more toward wanting to survive than wanting to solve = he's probably mafia or more so indie

@Evans The past three games my very first posts have been taken massively out of context by 2 individuals and railroaded me both times I was making it abundantly clear that the post was in jest.

As Poyser surmised I'm on here early to try to show an attempt at being active as I stated in the signups that I'll be pretty busy during the duration of this game but hope to remain as active as possible. I've gotten bent out of shape my past couple of games due to the above so I'm going to just take this game as that a game. I'm going to have fun with it. At the end of the day it's a game to be enjoyed.

@Poyser It is McHenry.

And with that I'm out for a bit it's Friday I'm leaving work and going to detox from this job.

Eh I like Mchenrys reply as well. In fact the fact he gave himself an out to not post in the signup thread by saying he was busy just makes me a little more confident tbh. Had no reason to make an effort to be active when he's given himself a reason not to be
he had a reason - evans and sky questioned some of his content a bit

=============

- wang null/town
- barry null, bump to town if blain is scum. aside from blain i can see barry more town/indie than mafia, very weak read

- blain lean scum, you don't really just mistake alignment for role, but the actual reason for the scum read is mando saying he didn't know who blain was in an over reactive manner in post 112 which seemed like a classic scum distancing post. i also don't like blain's reaction to barry here. gives me impression that blain isn't really interested in solving barry's slot:
Gotcha. But don't think I'll forget it so easily, mister! :cudi
Oh Barry, I know you don't forget

- mando strong lean scum, this post is very fence sitty-y, and his overall contribution is very linear and provides no actual content:

Wang has been in here which is usually a good sign but nothing from his posts have given me much of a lean yet unless I’ve missed anything. Wang needs to be consistently brought up though due to his tendency to fly under the radar. He’s a very good player when town and there’s a spotlight on him.

I agree that there wasn’t anything wrong with Sky’s pressing on McHenry so don’t think that’s cause for concern on her at the moment. Need to check whether her pushback on him was before or after you said you didn’t take issue with his post. Definitely don’t see someone coming in and pushing like that as scum if people have already said they’re fine with it.

Grim is looking okay at the moment as well. Asking a lot of questions and getting things going, not scared to share thoughts. Either town or doing a good job to appear to be so far.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote lynch mando

i'll catchup to the rest whenever

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
- wang null/town
- barry null, bump to town if blain is scum. aside from blain i can see barry more town/indie than mafia, very weak read
Although I can't help but notice you didn't really elaborate on these reads - I am particularly interested in the Wang one

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Although I can't help but notice you didn't really elaborate on these reads - I am particularly interested in the Wang one
no reason, it's a null read. closer to town because he is actually posting when he could be playing his normal hiding style

and also as i was reading i subconsciously did not pick up any association between him and my potential scum reads, mando, mchenry, and blain

I guess I misconstrued my point. I got nothing against finding alignments, I love it. I just thought Poyser's way of doing it near immediately (I believe post I was referencing was Barry's intro) threw me off slightly.
how much of the thread have u read and what do u think of poyser's posts after page 1?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia

Blaine First Post Word Count: 1 [Town]

Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival"

Blaine First Post Word Count: 6 [Town]

Borderlands Mafia

Blaine First Post Word Count: 2 [Mafia]

WS Christmas Mafia 2021

Blaine First Post Word Count:14 [Mafia]

---

for reference about Blaine's larger start to day. from past games its NAI
ur comparing a game from 2021 to 2023 like ppl dont change only to arrive at a null from it?