Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
Re: Impact Intercontinental Championship Tournament Juventud vs TJ Perkins

Juventud
Ahahahaha! Look at him. He gets all mad when you make fun of his friend. Your buddy Manik, he's nothing but a joke. He's all flash because when to comes down to it, he's just not that good. He comes into the ring on a zip line. How desperate do you have to be to earn the envy of these fans? We're Mexicools and we don't care what you think of us because we know we're the best thing in professional wrestling right now. That's what makes us better than you TJ. We're confident in our ability and we know exactly what we can do. What kind of wrestler comes out here and tells everyone how unconfident he is. That he knows he isn't good enough. You want us to underestimate you? Job well done but it's not going to matter when I put your shoulders to the mat. And then maybe afterwards, we'll teach your boy Manik the same thing we taught Regal.

TJ looks to be getting a little mad and the Mexicools all laugh at him.

Aww look at the little chihuahua trying to act tough when he knows that he's safe in the confines of this ring. One of the stipulations for me getting this title opportunity was that we weren't allowed to come out here and attack people. But if you want to keep running your mouth, I'll make it hurt all that much more when it comes time for us to face each other. Look TJ, you're a disgrace. The fact that you need to put on a mask to feel confident is pathetic. Take it from us luchadores, there is no better feeling than taking off your mask and letting the world see who you really are. And this right here, this is who you really are. You are not Manik. You are TJ Perkins. A pathetic excuse for a wrestler and a wannabe luchador. I wore a mask for the majority of my career and look what it got me. A bunch of cruiser weight championships. But now, now I'm after a much bigger prize. The Intercontinental Championship. And I'm not going to let some scared little boy try and take that away from me. From us!

The crowd boos Juventud as he eats it up and spreads his arms open, telling them to bring it.

I don't even care if you suit up as Manik during our match. Matar dos pájaros de un tiro. I'll gladly take on the both of you. Then I can make sure Manik can't compete later on in the night and Crazy and Psychosis can beat some sense into that other poor excuse for a luchador, Rey Mysterio. So go ahead and beg Joseph Park to let you put on that suit. All you'll be doing is me a favor. Actually you'll be doing all these gringos a favor also because nobody, not even tu madre wants to see TJ Perkins.

Juventud smiles at Perkins as the audience shows their dissatisfaction.

Dash

Reaction score
Re: Impact's Bracket Finals Contest: Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette vs. Austin Aries w/G

Austin looks at Lesnar and Cornette with shock, his eyes bulging and his jaw almost hitting the ground.

Austin Aries
I have to say, I expected you to come out here and try to make me feel even smaller than I already am, I expected all of the belittling comments all the disrespect, you take me lightly, that's not hard to see, it doesn't surprise me... but what I didn't expect, what I could have never seen coming was that a man of Brock Lesnar's size would have the voice of Mickey Mouse. Honestly, that threw me. I had a pretty hard time focusing on exactly what he said because all I could think about was where's Goofy? But then I turned to my right and I saw you Cornette.

The crowd laugh at Lesnar and Cornette's expense, who appear to not be taking Aries' comments lightly.

7_zps0e33a3a1.png

Austin Aries
Brock, even though you earned a victory over Kane in the King of the Ring tournament, you still lost last week. I can tell I've confused you there, you probably don't have the brain capacity to get your head around that, so let me explain it to you. It might help if you listen very closely... Even if you somehow manage to defeat me this week, you still have three other superstars to wrestle against at Bound for Glory. You're miles away from earning your shot at the Global Championship, Lesnar... But Kane, Kane's already there, he doesn't have to a damn thing to get his shot. However, I defeated Bully Ray last week and this week he's left fighting for the Intercontinental Championship. It's safe to say that I'm the clear victor there. It must burn you inside that the man you eliminated is fighting for the championship before you, huh Lesnar? Doesn't that show you just how irrelevant you've become not only in this company, but in the entire wrestling industry?

Brock looks to be loosing his cool now and steps towards Aries, but Cornette places his arm in the way and prevents him from getting any closer.

Austin Aries
Unlike you Cornette, Austin Aries is not a coward. The thought of stepping in to the ring with a man like Brock here doesn't worry me, it doesn't frighten me, if anything, it excites me. I've made it clear that I want a challenge, I want to prove myself, and Brock Lesnar poses that challenge. I want to move on to Bound for Glory knowing that not only do I deserve my spot, but I earned it. If I'm going to be the king of UWF, I need to be able to hold my own against the best of the best, that includes Brock. I don't need Grado, I don't need anyone to help me secure a victory, I assure you, if anyone wants to interfere in this match tonight, they're going to have go through me first, so you can stop worrying, when Lesnar loses, he'll lose because he simply wasn't the better man. I told Bully last week that I had never been as determined to win a match as I was then, and although that was true, that determination pales in comparison to how I feel about this match. Brock, if you want to become king just as bad as I do, you better be ready to show it tonight.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Impact's Bracket Finals Contest: Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette vs. Austin Aries w/G

Cornette lifts his microphone back up and begins ranting once again.

jimcornette.jpg

Jim Cornette: Austin Aries, you better stop writing checks that your ass certainly cannot cash! Tonight, in front of God and the UWF Universe as our witness, Brock Lesnar will mow you down like the tiny speedbump you are. You certainly have some tough words but I think the old saying rings true in this instance and that saying is "Talk is cheap". your talk is the cheapest I've heard in a long time. Aries, you must be either dumb or blind, maybe both, to think you can go head-to-head with someone like Brock Lesnar. He has dominated more sports than Damien Sandow has brain cells. He has snapped more limbs than Daniel Bryan has screamed "YES!" Aries, you can leave your stupid Disney jokes for someone who gives a shit about "keeping things PG" because they don't fly with us!

Jim hands the microphone back to Brock and Brock walks over to Austin Aries and towers over him. Brock then squats down to where he is eye level with Aries and begins speaking.

BrockLesnarPromo_display_image.jpg

Brock Lesnar: Hey there, little guy. I know you think you know what you're in for, but you really don't have any idea. What's real cute, there squirt, is how you tried to get under my skin by reminding me that Kane gets his Global Championship title shot before me. That doesn't bother me because it doesn't matter who is Global Champion. When I win King of the Ring, there won't be any denying me my opportunities. I will have my lay of the land. I will be able to choose whichever champion I please while you, Aries, will be doing what you do best: swimming in mediocrity. I'm unlike anyone you've ever faced. I'm an ass kicker, plain and simple and, tonight, I'm going to do just that.

Brock hands the microphone back over to Cornette and Jim wastes no time going back on the verbal attack.

Jim Cornette: Austin Aries, in case you didn't hear this man's eloquent words, what he basically said was your chances of walking away as the victor of this match are slim to none and slim just left town! I think you're definition of what this contest is gonna be is all wrong. You see, you're under the illusion that this is going to be a wrestling match where respect is going to be shown and earned. No. This match is going to be a fight. A big brawl. Brock Lesnar only cares about advancing. He doesn't give a damn about earning yours and anyone else's respect. Tonight, you will learn a valuable lesson that stepping across the ring from "The Beast" is just plain bad for your health!

Cornette lowers his microphone and he and Lesnar glare over at Aries.

Dash

Reaction score

Aries shakes his head, lifting the microphone to his lips, he directs his attention toward Jim Cornette.

4_zpsfbc02750.png

Austin Aries
See that's where you're wrong. I'm not sure how you came to such a ridiculous assumption, but let me perfectly clear to you, I do not respect Brock Lesnar. I never will respect Brock Lesnar. The way he lives his life is insulting to me. He could fly around the world with a cool costume and an awesome cape saving kittens from trees and I still wouldn't have any respect for him. I certainly don't view this contest as a way to earn yours, his or even this audience's respect, whether you believe it or not, I am taking this seriously. I know I'm stepping into the ring with a beast, I know that he's taller than me, he's stronger than me, and he could probably even give my speed and agility a run for its money, but I have more than one way to put a monster away, and I strongly believe that I'm capable of doing just that tonight. If I was looking to earn anyone's respect, it would be mine. I want to win this, not only for the opportunity to fight for the championship, but to prove to myself that I'm just as good as I always was.

There's a loud pop for Aries as he looks toward Brock with determination in his eyes.

Austin Aries
I'm not stupid, I expect to be in the fight of my life tonight. I'm not taking either of you lightly at all. Brock, it's no secret that you could probably snap me in half if you wanted to, and Cornette, you're a slimy sleaze-ball and I know that you're going to try and involve yourself in this match in some way or another. I'm not overlooking either of you, but you seem to be overlooking me. I know that I'm not the biggest guy in the world, and I may have had a string of bad luck over on the D show of UWF, but this is Thursday night iMPACT, not Friday Night Smackdown. Things work differently over here with this show, I've regnited the spark that is my career and the worst possible thing you could do right now is not take me seriously. Bully Ray made that mistake and just look at him now, on his way to lose to Christian for the Intercontinental Championship... If that's not proof enough that underestimating me comes with its risks, I don't know what is.

Aries is really getting into it now as he steps toward Brock so that the two are standing just a step or two away from each other.

Austin Aries
Like I said, I'm not dumb and I'm not blind. What I am is determined. I'm not going to give up, you need to know that right now, it's going to take everything that you have inside you to put me to rest, you might even have to hire a steam roller to put me down, because I want this more than anything I've ever wanted in my career, and I'm not going to go down without a fight.

Aries lowers his mic, his facial expressions tell the story as the fans cheer wildly behind him.

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Cornette raises his microphone back up but before he can speak, Brock places his hand over the mic. He then is handed the mic by Jim and Brock addresses Aries.

IJrk2.jpg

Brock Lesnar: That's the point, Austin. Whether you put up a fight or not, it doesn't matter to me one bit. We don't live in a fantasy world where if you want something really really badly that it will just magically come true. We live in a reality where I'm Brock Lesnar, which basically means I'm the biggest and baddest person to ever enter through these ropes and you're Austin Aries, a guy who in his own words couldn't hack it on a D show. iMPACT is my show, Aries and tonight you'll find out exactly why it is when I grab you by that scrawny neck of yours and I wring it out. Our match isn't going to be pretty like you're used to. Go ahead and try your little flips and kicks and all of that X-Division crap and I'll do what I do best and completely victimize you. After tonight, you'll think you were screwed by a train with the kind of traction I will put you in. These hands.......they have caused more destruction than you could possibly imagine and, believe me, you will be no different and these hands will go on to hold that King of the Ring crown.

Brock gives Cornette the microphone back as the crowd's indifferent reactions towards Brock and Cornette have turned into boos.

jim_cornette_roh.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Jim Cornette: Aries, I don't know if you've noticed but this man isn't Bully Ray. You keep bringing up Bully Ray like there's some sort of comparison. Well, news flash Austin, there isn't any. It's apples and oranges. Bully Ray is a slimmed-down Bubba Ray Dudley. Wow, that's real scary right there. When you look at Brock Lesnar, how can you not be impressed with his size, his strength and his ability? The man is multi-talented. He's a freak of nature. He is a world-class athlete in a monster's body. He can beat you at any game you want to play. He can out mat wrestle you. He can overpower you. Hell, I've even seen him go up top on occasion. There isn't literally anything he can't do so, Austin Aries, please. We told you to rethink your position and approach but you just didn't want to listen so, I tell you what we're gonna do. You don't respect us, huh? Well, we're gonna beat you to within an inch of your life until you do just because we can.

The crowd's boos are getting louder as Jim acknowledges them.

Jim Cornette: Oh please, you people already know the outcome just like Austin here does. It's a forgone conclusion. Boo all you want, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference once that bell rings because, when it does, that's when Brock goes to work. There's a reason why Brock lives the way he does. It's because he can afford it. And why can he afford it? Because he does what others can't in this ring. And as far as your accusation of yours truly, I'm the furthest thing from a coward as you can get. I'm just an intelligent man and I have chosen to align myself with the very best in this business, the man who will obliterate you and the man who shall go on to become King, Brock.....Lesnar.......

Jim drops his microphone and motions for Brock to leave the ring. Both men leave Aries in the ring as Brock's music plays.

OOC: Hey broski. Gotta work on SmackDown tonight so, with iMPACT being tomorrow, we should just leave it as is. If you don't mind.​

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Impact Intercontinental Championship Tournament Juventud vs TJ Perkins

Fans boos as TJ goes and he looks on pretty sad. TJ goes to respond emotionally

TJ Perkins: Laugh all you want at me.. go right ahead do it. Because right now all you're doing is burning a passion inside of me I haven't felt in sometime. You know normally I would just berate myself for what you have said in this ring, but right now I am pissed. You just feel like you're better then Manik which makes me upset. You feel as if Manik and I are just jokes.

You can see in the background Psychosis is giggling, and Super Crazy is on Juventud's shoulder trying to his hardest not to burst out laughing. Juventud is giving Perkins an estrange look as Perkins goes onto speak

TJ Perkins: I find it humerous that you want Manik to show up for our match? Really you want to face him? You do realize that Manik would wipe the floor with you three easily. Yeah you make think his costume is funny, but when he is out there, and he is facing right in front of you. There is a certain fear that strikes in the human heart. A fear that brings enemies down, as you see justice, faith, and belief overwhelm through out the arena. That is what Manik does to a person. He brings you that hope that anything can be achieved, and can be possible. That is what makes him so great.

Juventud smiles at hearing such a thing since he loves challenges, TJ goes and he gets a big smile on his face as he looks as the fans cheering through out the arena

TJ Perkins: You know coming out to this ring and doubting myself... maybe I shouldn't have done that, because thinking of Manik he wouldn't want me to do that. He wouldn't want me to doubt who I am as a person. He would want me to go out and give it my all here in this very ring. So you know what folks you will see a different TJ Perkins come Impact. It may not be a perfect TJ Perkins, but none the less it will be one that the whole world will remember... hopefully like you guys remember Manik!

fans cheer as Perkins goes and he awaits for a response

ooc: You can fire away if you want buddy. Just wanted to work on my Perkins. Personally love your Mexicools man. You def. killed it in this one.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Preview for UWF Impact 09/12/13

Next Wednesday, and to answer everyone else's question yes I'm aiming for iMPACT to go up today!

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: Preview for UWF Impact 09/12/13

Update Time!

One more match has to be written still, and I'm still waiting on a couple of promos from a couple of people. But I can safely say that Impact WILL be going up today! Not sure excatly what time but it's coming folks.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
iMPACT! 09/12/13 THE SHOW!!!

The program comes onto the screen and already we see Austin Aries stood in his locker room, wearing a black T-shirt over his attire, he's sat down on the bench lacing up his boots getting ready for his match when a young woman walks into the room with a microphone in her hand. Aries quickly notices her and jumps to his feet with a grin, he grabs the coffee cup resting on the bench beside him and smiles as the woman walks over to him.

iMPACT Interviewer
Austin Aries, it's safe to say that tonight may just be the biggest match of your entire career as you face Brock Lesnar with the opportunity to reperesent iMPACT as their possible king. But before I go into that any further, I'd like to get your opinion on the rest of the card. Starting with the four man tournament for the Intercontinental Championship, who do you think will become iMPACT's first ever mid card champion?

Aries scratches his stubble and lets out a small laugh as he mulls over who to pick.

5_zps99f394c2.png

Austin Aries
You're putting on the spot here huh? Hah, well let's see... On one hand you have Juventud and TJ Perkins. There's a lot of highflying talent on this roster but these two are nothing to roll your eyes at. I've been in the ring with TJ myself and I've experienced first hand the things he can pull off when under pressure, he's a fantastically gifted athlete and there's no doubt that he's going to go far here. That's not to say that Juventud isn't a great performer too, I've seen plenty of his matches and he can hold his own, he may give TJ a run for his money, but I just don't think he's ready to hold singles gold yet, he's more suited to the tag team division along with his buddies, so I have to go with TJ winning this one, after all he's been through to get here, he more than deserves the win and I personally think he could use the confidence boost. Then there's Captain Charisma, Chirstian! And of course, Bully Ray. It's no secret that I'm not Bully's biggest fan around here, but I always give credit where it's due, and Bully deserves credit for taking the fight to me last week. They're both equally skilled and their careers have taken almost identical paths over the past decade, but I don't think that Christian has it in him any more to overcome a man like Bully. I don't mean to be disrespectful to him but I think he's in a little over his head tonight so as much as it pains me to admit it, I think Bully will pull off the upset.

iMPACT Interviewer
And who do you see winning the whole tournament? Who would you like to see holding the gold?

Aries angles his head to the side and rubs his neck as he wasn't expecting to be asked that question, but he readies up and answers it anyway.

Austin Aries
Between Bully Ray and TJ Perkins, I can honestly say that I would like to see TJ holding the gold. It would do a lot for his career, more than it would for Bully's and I think it would be better for the title itself if TJ was the one wearing it. Title's are meant to be respected, both by the man wearing it and the people competing for it, if Bully Ray was to hold the gold, I don't think the respect would be there. But who I want to win and who I believe will win are two different things. There's no denying that TJ deserves it, but Bully Ray is a determined monster, I know first hand just how difficult it is to gain an advantage against the man, he took it to me, he put my back through pain its never experienced before and I just don't know if TJ can handle that. But I won't count him out, this tournament is anyone's to win, and for all I know, TJ and Bully could end up being the first two eliminated.

iMPACT Interviewer
Bully Ray, an interesting pick indeed. Now for the Tag Team Championship's tournament. The oddball team of Chris Sabin and Manik compete against 3 Live Kru's R-Truth and Rey Mysterio. Where does your opinion lie on this one and who do you see heading to Bound for Glory to fight the champions?

7_zps908b7be3.png

Austin Aries
Tag Teams have never really interested me, I prefer working on my own and I'm not a fan of the dynamic that a tag team match creates, but if I had to pick an outright winner I would have to go with the 3 Live Kru. Sabin and Manik are surprisingly a decent tag team, they work well together and with a little more experience, they could possibly go further, but 3 Live Kru are already an established Tag Team, they already have the dynamic that a tag team needs to co-exist, and more importantly, they are the only team in the whole of the UWF to hold a victory over the Champions, Ted Dibiase and Wade Barrett. However, as good as they are, I don't think they'll be able to make it any further than this. With competition like Triple H and Kevin Nash, or Matt Morgan and Alex Riley, 3 Live Kru just doesn't stand out enough. So my pick to win the whole tournament and head to Bound for Glory has to be the team of Matt Morgan and Alex Riley. I've kept a close eye on these two, they're both gifted on the microphone and in the ring, and with a man like Paul Heyman to back all of that up, they're quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

iMPACT Interviewer
Matt Morgan and Alex Riley are indeed big competition for the rest of the division. Onto the next match, Rob Van Dam will face off against Kane in a Hardcore Brawl match. With such a brutal stipulation, who will come out on top?

Austin Aries
It's no secret that I've had my fair share of altercations with Rob. I've never been a fan of his, the way he lives his life, the idiotic risks he takes that de-fringe his character, I don't respect him one bit. It's hard to respect someone that could throw an opportunity like this away without a second thought. But I do respect his work in the ring. Last week when I found out that he would he be facing Khali for the Global Championship, I was ecstatic because I thought I was going to see his demise. But he held his own, he took the fight to the giant and he surprised me, I was shocked to see him so determined to pull out a victory, I actually found myself believing we were going to see a new champion, so I'm not going to make the same mistake again and tell you that Kane is going to destroy him, but what I will say is that Kane may have made a big mistake last week when he chokeslamed Rob off the stage. If Rob was determined against Khali, I can only imagine how he must feel facing off with the man that cost him the Global Championship.

iMPACT Interviewer
I was hoping for a clear answer as to who you thought would win, but let's not delay any longer. It's time for the main event. Brock Lesnar accompanied by Jim Cornette competes against, well, you Austin Aries with Grado. Obviously it would be a waste of time to ask you who you think will come out the victor in this, so instead I'll ask you, how do you think Grado will come into this?

6_zpsc41e7894.png

Austin Aries
Before signing with iMPACT, I didn't have a clue Grado was, and honestly I still don't. I'm glad to have that back up there just incase Cornette tries to cost me my victory like he did Kane, but I'm not all that comfortable with it. Like I said earlier, I'm not a fan of tag team matches, and the same can be said about managers. I don't want there to be anyone by my corner, and I certainly don't want to be screwed over by a man who resembles a toothpick. I suppose when I think about it, it's a good thing that I have him in my corner to make sure the match goes without a hitch, and that there's no interference.

iMPACT Interviewer
Hypothetically, let's assume that you beat Brock Lesnar and you head to Bound for Glory representing iMPACT in the King of the Ring and then you walk out of that match as the King of the UWF, how would you feel?

Austin Aries
I'm not going to make any assumptions about winning the whole tournament, but how would I feel if I became the King of the whole of the UWF? Well, I'd feel like the Greatest Man That Ever Lived.

iMPACT Interviewer
Thank you for your time, Austin. Good luck tonight.

With that, the interviewer makes her way out of Austin's room, leaving him to drink his beverage in peace.

AND NOW UWF PRESENTS THURSDAY NIGHT IMPACT!!

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

Live from the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas.

aaArena_1_main.jpg

The Pyros explode signaling the first ever show is underway. The lights and ramp are in an orange hue the color chosen for the 4th brand. The superstars are ready to go as we head to the ringside team consisting off the legendary team of Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield.

Michael Cole:
Welcome one and all to the third edition of UWF Impact and this week, the Tag Tournament is getting heated as iMPACT's own The Watchmen will be taking on RAW's 3 Live Kru! Next we have the King of The Ring Finals for iMPACT as Brock Lesnar will be taking on Austin Aeries! There is so much going on that I can't even fathom what's going to happen!

JBL: That is a very good point Cole, but don't forget that besides having the Tag Team Tournament and the King of the King Tournament happening, we're having a third tournament happening on iMPACT as four men will battle it out to see who will become the UWF Intercontinenal Championship!

Cole: You're right JBL we can't forget about that! And don't forget that not only are we going to see Kane and RVD battle it out in a Hardcore match, but also we're going to see a confrontation between Sting and Muhammed Hassan as they both prepare themselves for their match at Bound For Glory! Let's take it away backstage with the General Manager of iMPACT; Joseph Parks!

We head backstage to see Joseph park wandering around clearly looking for someone. He’s looking through rooms and down hallways until he turns the corner and finds what he’s looking for.

Park: Juventud. I’ve been looking all over for you. I need to have a word with you.

Juventud looks at Super Crazy and then Psychosis and then back at Park.

Juventud: Well look at this, the gringo who runs this place wants to talk to me. Anything you gotta say to me, you can say in front of mis amigos.

Park: Okay well I’m here to inform you that you have a match tonight.

Juventud: A match? Odelay it’s about time! Am I fighting the Great Khali for the Global Championship?

Park: Not quite. I’m putting you in the Intercontinental Championship tournament. Your first opponent will be none other than TJ Perkins.

Juventud looks at Super Crazy and Psychosis and then all three burst into laughter.

Juventud: Ahahahaha! Really? TJ Perkins? That little boy who likes to pretend he’s the greatest luchador? I’ll show him what a true luchador can do. But why the change of heart Park? What’s in this for you?

Park: Well if I’m being completely honest, the board wants more diversity on the show and you taking out foreign legends such as William Regal and you guys just trashing the show and being these stereotypical Mexicans, it just doesn’t make us look good.

Juventud: Hey! We’re not Mexicans! And nobody tells us what to do! We know who we are. These uniforms and our Mexican limo, these are symbols of our oppression. You never wanted us in this company and now that we’re letting it known, you want to make us cállate and fall in line like all the other gringos.

Park: No that’s not what I was saying Juventud. If I’m being honest, I didn’t even know you guys were hired as janitors until the day of the first show. Some other people hired you. I did come across your contracts before though and yes I didn’t sign you three but that’s because I’ve never been big fans of you three.

The fans pop can be heard backstage as The Mexicools have angry looks on their faces.

Park: But if you manage to win the Intercontinental Championship, I’ll give you a real contract. You won’t have to be the janitor anymore.

Juventud: Let me consult with my lawyer first.

Juventud calms down and turns around and consults with Super Crazy and Psychosis before turning around and giving an answer.

Juventud: Only if they get contracts as well.

Park: Fine but then you can’t go out there and interrupt matches and attack people any more. Deal?

Juventud: Deal!

Juventud and Park shake hands

Park: But first, there’s a mess down the hall that I need you to clean up.

Joseph Park walks away and the Mexicools have angry looks on their faces. They begrudgingly walk down the hall and find some worms on the ground. It’s almost like a bread crumb trail and it leads into another room.

Psychosis: Ay what da hell is dis?

Super Crazy: No se.

They follow the trail into the room and are greeted by none other than the Boogeyman.

Super Crazy: Cucuy!

And with that, all three Mexicools jump at the Cucuy and beat him down and stomp on him for nearly a minute straight. Afterwards, they stand there looking at him and calm down.

Juventud: The gringo said we couldn't attack people out there. He didn't say anything about back here. Come on vatos, we need to clean this up.

And with that, the Mexicools start cleaning up before Juventud's big match.

Howard Finkle: The following contest is a tournament match for the UWF Intercontinenal Championship!

Introducing first, being accompanied by Super Crazy, weighing in at 202 pounds... Junventud Guerrera!

mexicools6jb.jpg

And his opponent, he is TJ Perkins!

t8.jpg

ICTournyJuventudPerkins_zps7581ca8b.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is red hot tonight as two of the Intercontenential Championship contenders are about to go at it tonight. TJ Perkins and Juventud Guerrera are ready to go at it as they get into a lockup to start off this match. Guerrera seems to be getting the upper hand here by moving Perkins to the corner but Perkins shifts his body weight around and ends up cornering Guerrera at the corner in the lockup. Guerrera struggles to get out of the hold but the referee eventually forces Perkins back as Perkins looks at Guerrera with a look, not one with confidence but just a strange look. Guerrera cracks his neck and tells Perkins to bring it. Perkins hesitates but charges up to Guerrera but Guerrera executes an arm drag and gets Perkins into an armlock, Perkins though escapes it and hits a legdrop to the knees of Guerrera. Perkins the bounces off the ropes nearby and charges at Guerrera and goes for another dropkick but Guerrera grabs onto Perkin's legs as Perkins crashes to the ground, Guerrera then flips over Perkins and goes for a pin...

1!

2!

And TJ Perkins kicks out! Guerrera doesn't waste any time and hits some mounted punches onto Perkins, then bounces off the ropes as he charges at Perkins and hits a jumping elbow drop onto the chest of Perkins. Guerrera then picks up Perkins and whips him to the corner quickly as he stands on the opposite corner, then eyes him as he charges towards Perkins and misses a running jumping clothesline. Guerrera shakes his arm as it collided with the turnbuckle then turns around to meet Perkins with a kick to the gut then Perkin's tries to follow up with a brainbuster but Guerrera slips out from behind and hits a falling inverted DDT onto Perkins! Guerrera gets up and smirks at the downed Perkins, then eyes at Super Crazy as he gives Guerrera a thumbs up as Guerrera drags Perkins to the center of the ring and then runs up the turnbuckles and goes for a moonsault but crashes onto Perkin's knees rib-first! Guerrera moves around while holding onto his ribs as Perkins jumps up and its a running DDT onto Guerrera! Perkins then goes down and hooks the legs!

1!

2!

And Guerrera kicks out! Perkins acts like he knew that he didn't get the win right there. Perkins picks up Guerrera and hit a couple of punches to the head that sends Guerrera moving around the ring. Perkins then walks up to Guerrera and clubs him in the back a couple of times and places him by a corner. Perkins then hits some kicks to the stomach, then a chop to the chest. Perkins the climbs the ropes as he starts to do the 10 punches already but Guerrera ends up bringing him off the ropes and nails an inverted atomic drop onto Perkins. Perkins hops around the ring before Guerrera hits an enzuirgri kick onto Perkins' knocking him to the mat! Guerrera poses for the crowd before hitting a legdrop onto Perkins which keeps him down for a bit so he can climb the top rope and pose once again. He points to Super Crazy before jumping off the top rope and hits a senton bomb onto Perkins! Guerrera looks pleased with that as he points to the crowd once more before picking up Perkins once more, this time hitting him with a Double Underhook Powerbomb! Guerrera then goes down for the cover!

1!

2!

No! That doesn't seem to be enough as Perkins manages to kick out! Guerrera rolls his eyes now, wondering what he should do next. Perkins doesn't look too confident now as Guerrera continues on the offense by hitting some stomps onto Perkins. Perkins rolls onto his back but Guerrera yells at him to turn over, then soccer kicks him in the ribs a couple of times until Perkins rolls on his back. Guerrera then mocks Perkins by calling him his bitch and that he's going to obey his every command. Perkin's doesn't like hearing that and tries to get up but Guerrera shoves him back down with his foot then gets up close to him, telling him off but TJ Perkins pulls off a surprise and jumps up at Guerrera; getting him into a small package!

1!

2!

And Guerrera kicks out! Perkins manages to get back on his feet while taking a deep breath. Guerrera makes it to an empty corner and Super Crazy jumps onto the apron and offers words of encouragement to his partner in crime. Perkins looks at both men and appears to be shaking his head to himself as Guerrera walks away from the corner and looks at Perkins. Both men circle each other around the ring before going for a lockup, but Guerrera ends up diving down and grabbing Perkins by the leg. Perkins struggles but eventually gets taken down as Guerrera attempts to go for the Juvi Lock but Perkins ends up escaping that and kicks Guerrrera in the back with a roundhouse kick. Guerrera goes on one knee as Perkins runs in front of him, bounces off the ropes and charges as he hits a bicycle kick onto Guerrera! Perkins looks surprised that he hit and and suddenly gets pumped up as he regains his confidence back.

Cole: Here we go ladies and gentleman!

Guerrera gets up but Perkins ends up clotheslines him back down, Guerrera gets back up again but Perkins once again takes him down with a dropkick this time! Guerrera isn't giving up as he rises to his feet for a third time but Perkins is ready as he grabs him by the head and rams him to the corner, smashing his face onto the turnbuckle. Guerrera looks stunned as Perkins hits some more body shots with his fist, then whips Guerrera to the opposite corner. Perkins then charges at Guerrera but Guerrera quickly climbs onto the second set of ropes and allows Perkins to crash onto the turnbuckles, then flips over him as he does a flipping neckbreaker onto Perkins! Guerrera jumps up and looks at Perkins with an annoyed look, then runs up, bounces off the ropes as he charges at the downed Perkins and hits a low dropkick that sends Perkins sliding out of the ring! Guerrera tries to go out but the referee prevents him from doing so. While this is happening Super Crazy ends up grabbing Perkins by the head and smashes him onto the steel steps a couple of times, then throws him back inside the ring.

JBL: Aw man you gotta hand it to them Mexicans! They know how to handle a problem!

Perkins tries to refocus on what's happening but doesn't seem to know where he is at the moment. Guerrera grabs Perkins by the head and punches him in the face a couple of times, trying to keep him down as Perkins suddenly remembers where he is. Super Crazy is acting wild in his corner as he Perkins makes it to the ropes but Guerrera puts him on the second rope, jumps to the apron and lands a guillotine legdrop onto Perkins! Perkins is still hanging on the second rope but Guerrera ends up hitting a big boot while at ringisde as Perkins retreats back into the ring. Guerrera isn't done with the assault yet as he climbs back into the ring and eyes Perkins as Perkins tries to get back up to his feet. Guerrera approaches Perkins as he turns him around and kicks him in the stomach, then sets him up for the Juvi Driver but Perkins slips out and goes behind Guerrera, then quickly gets Guerrera into a rollup!

1!

2!

And Guerrera breaks free from the rollup! Perkins takes a moment to analyze what's going on as Guerrera jumps back up to his feet and rushes at Perkins with fit of fury, lunging at him with a jumping clothesline but Perkins ducks it as Guerrera crashes to the floor. Guerrera, still full of rage, gets up and glares at Perkins but doesn't see that Perkins is coming and executes the Mega Buster onto Guerrera! Perkins looks impressed with himself as he exits the ring and steps onto the apron as he looks at the downed opponent. Perkins looks to be hesitating for some reason as Guerrera is slowly getting up. Perkins finally gains up enough confidence and jumps onto the ropes and goes for the Springboard Tornado DDT but Guerrera counters that and holds up Perkins into the fireman's carry position, but transitions that into the Final Justice! Guerrera then goes down and goes for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your winner of the match and advancing into the Intercontinental Tournament... Juventud Guerrera

guerrera.jpg

Guerrera and Super Crazy both walk up the ramp while posing for the crowd as they recieved mass amount of boos from the crowd. They climb onto their lawn mowers as they make their way back up the ramp while the referee checks up on TJ Perkins.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Night_of_Champions_2013_poster.jpg

Live Tomorrow Night! There content may be questionable but at least they're never late!

------------------------------------------------------------

Howard Finkle: Ladies and Gentleman, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Tag Team Tournament match! Introducing first, representing RAW: They are the 3 Live Kru

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

And introducing their opponents, they are the team of Manik and Chris Sabin; The Watchdogs!

3121049330cb25def0e1_crop_340x234.jpg
chris-sabin-20.jpg

TTT3LKvsTheWatchmen_zps8fa96775.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rey Mysterio starts off for 3 Live Kru against Manik of the Watchmen. The two masked individuals pace around the ring slowly coming closer to each other until they meet in the center of the ring. Rey reaches his right arm out as Manik does with his right, the two lock palms together before raising up their other hands and doing the same. Rey pushes down on Manik's hands with his own causing Manik to let go of his grip before slipping behind Rey, he quickly moves away from his opponent, not giving him a chance to strike. Manik takes a running start before jumping up into the air and connecting with a dropkick to Rey's ribs, he falls back onto his back as Manik rolls back onto his feet. Mysterio pulls himself to his feet and answer with a running dropkick of his own sending Manik to the corner as he fall down into the turnbuckle in a seated position. Mysterio wastes no time as he races to the downed Manik and jumps up onto his upper body hitting him with the bronco buster! Rey rolls backwards onto his feet as Manik staggers back to his only for Rey to jump up into the air and send him half way across the ring with a hurricarana.

Michael Cole: What a fast paced match this is! Two masked luchador's going at it.

JBL: I have to give it to Rey, he's bringing the fight to Manik here.

Manik sits back up against the ropes holding onto the back of his neck still hurt from the hurricarana, but Mysterio isn't giving him any space as he runs up to him, grabs hold of the ropes with both arms, swinging his whole body through and connecting with a brutal kick to the back of Manik's head, he slumps down to the floor and this match may be over before it's even begun! Rey rolls his opponent onto his back and makes the cover.

1!

2!

Manik lifts his shoulder to break up the count. Rey backs away to his corner and make the tag to his fresh partner, R-Truth who jumps over the ropes just as Manik pulls himself back up to his knees, Truth bounces against the rope and back toward Manik nailing him back down to the canvas with a dropkick of his own before following it up with a jumping leg drop. Manik can't seem to catch a break here, Truth heads over to the turnbuckle and pulls himself onto the top, he stands up on the top and gets ready to dive down, but just as he jumps, Sabin moves out of the way and R-Truth lands face first against the canvas. With their opponents down for the first time in this match, Sabin is going crazy on the apron, yelling for Manik to tag him into the match. Manik desperately drags himself over to the corner, noticing that Truth is about to get back to his feet, he takes one quick dive and manages to make the tag! Sabin blasts into the ring, running toward Truth and knocking him down with a forearm smash. Truth instantly gets back to his feet but Sabin sends him right back down with a bulldog.

Michael Cole: It looks like the watchmen just got back into this!

JBL: It's anyone's match now that's for sure.

Sabin goes for the pin

1!

2!

Truth kicks out at an early two. Sabin rolls from the pin and lifts Truth up before he can ge tup on his own. Wrapping his arm around his opponent's neck, he lifts him up into the air and lifts up his knee, bringing his back slamming down against his knee. Truth flips over and holds his back in pain as Sabin hypes up the crowd with a taunt. Sabin walks back up to Truth and attempts to lift him up again, but Truth fights him off with strikes to the ribs, Sabin is knocked back, he stops in his tracks before turning to his opponent again, he fires a kick toward him, but Truth catches his boot. Sabin shakes his leg trying to get away as Truth slowly gets back to his feet still holding onto the boot, he shakes his head as if to tell Sabin he shouldn't have done that, but Sabin takes him by surprise by jumping up and swinging his other leg to strike Truth against the side of his skull. Without warning Truth falls down and sabin quickly hooks his leg.

1!

2!

Truth kicks out! Truth kicks out but he looks to be rocked. Sabin steps away and goes for the tag, bringing Manik into the match for the second time. Manik enters the ring and mimics a gun with his hands, heading straight for Truth, lifting him up, he attempts to jump over him setting up for the D.O.A, but he can't bring Truth down! Truth uses his boot to knock Manik away before jumping to tag in Mysterio, leaving the two masked men to fight it out once more. Rey wastes no time and races up to Manik, but he's too quick and gets tossed over his shoulders to the ground, landing on his feet, Mysterio turns back around and runs toward Manik again, but Manik jums up and wraps his leg around Rey's! He brings him down with the D.O.A!!! And he rolls into the pin, Truth rushes to break it up but Sabin prevents him.

1!

2!

3!

Your winners of the match: The Watchdogs!

[IMGhttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/343/613/3121049330cb25def0e1_crop_340x234.jpg?1268985243[/IMG]
chris-sabin-20.jpg

Sabin and Manik both leave the ring area as their hands are getting raised up from the referee. R-Truth slips into the ring as he checks up on his partner while Sabin and Manik are both celebrating on stage, both aren't believing that they're making it this far in the tag team tournament.

We see Christian at the backstage. Crowd cheers for him. Captain Charisma has a microphone in his hand.

Before I get down to talking about my own business, I want to tell you all a real life based story. A tragedic and ironic story of a little boy. Once upon a time there was a kid who was famous for bullying other kids. It was his last year in school and he was bullying everyone. And when say everyone, I mean everyone. He bullied little kids, he bullied youngest kids, he even bullied girls. He beat them up, he scared them, he stole their money, he made jokes about their looks... He was a guy that everybody was scared of. He walked through the school like he owned the place, like he was the president. But the story, the reason was in the deep down of the history. That guy, the bully kid, was bullied his entire life. In his school everyone bullied him until he got older. When he went back to his house he swore to god that he will take his vengeance. He swore to god that he will be the biggest bully that history has ever seen. And when it was his last year, his promise, his vow had become reality. But just after he was graduated he found himself in the world of lions. He realized that he wasn't in little penguins world anymore. In his life, everyone was a predator now. He decided to settle with the less. Instead of a huge meal, he decided to eat cheap meat. He decided to go for little hunts. He went after weak, skinny ones. So that he would look invincible and he would satisfy his ego...

This story ladies and gentlemen, it's real. It's the story of a man who belongs to the roster. It's the story of the man that I will face tonight! It is the story of Bully Ray! Bully, I know who you are. You don't need to ask it. In fact I am ready to tell everyone who you are. Bully Ray is a coward. A coward that is only strong for those who are weak. No offense but I am trying to say Bully Ray is a big guy. But did you ever see him facing a guy at his size? Hell, he even doesn't talk his mouth on to them because he know that his mouth wil be shut off by those guys! Bully, you are a guy that isn't brave enough to face every challenge you have in front of you. You are a man who blames people for his own failures. Believe me nobody deserves to get blamed, not Joseph Park, not the board. The only thing that has to get blamed is your courage. If you want to be the number one guy so bad, you have to be brave! You have to take every risk! You have to take a risk like facing Kane in a hardcore brawl! RVD took that rish, that's why he is number one contender for Global Championship. Also I don't think that you can face Great Khali because he is too big for you. But I have great news for you. Look at me. I am not muscular, I am not big, I am not strong... So I am a perfect guy for you to bully. But that won't happen. Because in this body there is something nobody in this business have, and that is heart! My passion is the thing that made me who I am today! And my passion for Intercontinental Title is beyong your imagination. I breath, I live for it. It is like air to me, I need it to stay alive. So that's why you are not going to bully anyone tonight. Tonight the bully will get bullied by me! After that I don't know what you will do. Maybe you will suck your thumb while you cry. Bully, tonight you will suffer your bullying actions as you get bullied by me! Tonight your chances for Intercontinental Title comes to an end! Tonight "The Era of Christian" will start once again in the iMPACT ZONE! Tonight, I will show the world that I deserve that title! Tonight I will advance to the final and after that you all will look to the new International Champion, Christian! BECAUSE THAT'S... (Crowd screamS HOW I ROLL) You knew it!

Christian leaves.

-------------------------------------------

subway_333733353334_89_logo.jpg

Where' I'm going after this show gets posted!

-------------------------------------------

Howard Finkle: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is an Intercontinental Championship Tournament match and it is scheduled for one fall!

Introducing first, from Toronto Ontario Canada; weighing in at 223 pounds... Christian!

christian-cage-entrance-o.gif

And introducing his opponent; from New York City, New York, weighing in at 265 pounds.... Bully Ray!

grsz4.gif

ICTournyChristianRay_zps87e9fb53.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd is not able to keep their excitment as Bully Ray and Chrisitan are ready to get it on right now. Ray and Chrisitan both get into a lockup as the crowd is going wild tonight. Chrisitan tries his best to move around Bully but Bully has the size and weight advantage and easily moves Chrisitan towards the ropes and holds him there. The referee forces Ray after a certain time as Chrisitan looks relieved, but quickly gets a punch to the face from Ray as Ray isn't looking too impressed with Christian right now. Bully Ray looks at Christian as Christian places his hand on his face, then eyes Bully Ray as Bully Ray develops a smug look on his face. Chrisitan doesn't look happy that Ray just gave a cheap shot as Ray backs up and tells Christian to bring it. Chrisitan doesn't look too thrilled but decides to charge at Ray anyways, Ray sees it coming and quickly sets Christian up for a front powerslam and nails it!

JBL: Bully Ray is quite a guy to trick a man like Christian!

Bully Ray gets back up and looks into the crowd with a glare, knowing that he's going to be the one that'll recieve the Intercontinental Championship by the end of the month. Christian is down from the powerslam but Bully Ray picks him up and goes behind him, looks into the crowd as he nails the Bully Bomb onto Chrisitan! Bully Ray looks to be pleased that Chrisitan is already down and then decides to hit some HUGE fists onto the back of Christian. Chrisitan is down as Bully Ray finishes with the fists, but is quick to pick up Chrisitan and throw him onto the corner nearby. Bully Ray then hit some forearm shots to the head of Chrisitan, then hits some quick jabs to the head as Ray backs up. Chrisitan then groggily walks up to Bully Ray as Ray ends up doing a Samoan Drop onto Chrisitian! Bully Ray then goes on top of Chrisitan as he covers the shoulders..

1!

2!

And Chrisitan kicks out! Bully Ray doesn't seem too concerned as he simply picks up Christian and proceeds with the beatdown by hitting some shots to the head with his fists. Christian goes back down as Ray begins to yell at Chrisitan again, ordering him to get back up. Christian uses Ray's pants to help himself up but Ray hits another fist to the back that sends Christian crashing back down. Chrisitan is grunting in pain now as Bully Ray picks him back up and goes for another punch to the face but Chrisitan ducks the shot and hits a chop to Ray's chest. Ray turns around while holding onto his chest in pain but Chrisitan ends up turning Ray over and hitting another chop to the chest. Christian takes a deep breath as Ray makes it to the ropes, then turns around as Chrisitan ends up clothesline Bully Ray over the ropes completey! Chrisitan just looks at Ray as Ray makes it back onto his feet but not before Chrisitan jumps over the ropes and hits a cross body vault onto Bully Ray!

JBL: Looks like that Christian is going to fly!

Chrisitan gets up eventually and throws Bully Ray back into the ring. Chrisitan enters the ring as well and looks at Ray as Ray is making it to his feet. Ray appears to not know where he is as he shakes it head but Chrisitan ends up running behind him and hits a bulldog onto Ray! Ray falls to the mat as Chrisitan looks at Ray and smiles as he climbs the top rope, looks down then points to the air as he nails the Frog Splash onto Bully Ray! Ray looks to be out of it already but Chrisitan isn't finished yet as he picks up Ray and sets him up for the Killswitch but Ray pushes Chrisitan away. Chrisitan then turns around as Bully Ray runs up to him and hits a running clothesline, knocking Chrisitan onto the canvas! Bully Ray studies the downed Chrisitan as he climbs the top rope and looks down, then jumps as he goes for the Senton Bomb but misses it completely as Chrisitan rolls out of the way!

Cole: Ouch! That'll hurt in the morning!

Chrisitan sighs of relief as he looks at Ray who's rolling around in agony after missing that Senton Bomb. Chrisitan gets back up as he approaches Bully Ray and goes to grapple him but Ray quickly drives his fist to Chrisitan's gut as Chrisitan backs away a few paces. Bully Ray is smiling now as he runs up to Chrisitan and hits a running neckbreaker that takes Captain Charisma down! Ray then gets up and shouts to the ground that this match is over, picks Christian up and prepares himself for the Bully Cutter but Chritian breaks the grip and quickly sets Ray up for the Killswitch, twists Bully Ray over and nails is as he drive's Bully Ray's face right to the mat! Bully Ray looks out of it as Chrisitan goes for the cover...

1!

2!

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match and advancing in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament: Chrisitan!

OTL-2.jpg

Chrisitan stands up and has his hand raises by the referee as Bully Ray rolls out of the ring, wondering how he lost the match like that. Chrisitan looks happy to have won the match and is thinking about facing off against the winner of the other match that's happening later on tonight.

Khali Promo

As Impact returns from commercial, the camera cuts away to ring announcer Howard Finkel standing there proudly with a microphone in hand.

03.jpg

Howard Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the face-off between Muhammad Hassan and the "Icon" Sting. Introducing first...

[video=youtube;LAjZek1hCpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAjZek1hCpU[/video]

The audience are not entirely sure how to react, but the boos do ring true from the people who do remember. The music plays throughout for a while as nothing seems to happen, when finally Daivari comes through the curtain looking around the ring. He turns around and extends his arms presenting the man behind him. Through the curtain Muhammad Hassan comes out wearing a suit and an angry look on his face, he looks around the ring from side of the arena to the other taking in the entirety of the crowd and then looking straight ahead at Howard Finkel. He raises his head up and then spits down at the ground, symbolically spitting at everyone he just saw before he raises his microphone.

HassanMohammed.jpg

Muhammad Hassan:

The "Icon" Sting, right? Because there's no way you were going to let us come out here first, let alone introduce us properly. It's that type of thinking that glorifies a bigot like Sting and allows him to carry around labels like, "icon" and "legend" even though he doesn't deserve them. In my experience with Sting, the only thing he's an icon of is hatred and the only thing legendary about him is his hatred to see anyone but himself succeed. Sting is nothing but a marionette disguised as a clown to blind you all to his real intentions and keep you from seeing the things he's truly passionate about. He's got you dancing along on the strings he dangles above your heads, laughing as you buy into the ruse that he's your friend and your hero. Sting does not fight so that you people will have someone to believe in, Sting fights so that others in lower positions than him without the backstage pull or the leisure to politic don't get the chance to. I am not afraid to call things for what they really are, and that's because whether I remain silent on these injustices or remain vocal and outraged and passionate, you are still going to villify me because of the color of my skin and try and boo me out of every building I walk into.

The upcoming pay-per-view is no more aptly titled for a performer contracted to this company than me. Glory is what I am bound for because glorious is what the night of September the twenty-ninth will be when I break free of all the things I am bound by and bound to; oppression, mistreatment, bigotry, tyranny, chastising, ridicule, intolerance, all of that will be wiped clean from my day-to-day life once I get my hands around the throat of one of the man leading the charge and choke out him and his cause until it ceases to exist on not just Thursday nights, but any night of the week, because I promise you, the moral, mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional jihad I plan to wage on one "Icon" Sting will be so intense and severe that in the wake of what will come to pass, there won't be anything left of him to return to work here on Impact, limp back to Anarchy, crawl back to Smackdown, or try his luck on Raw!

Muhammad Hassan and Daivari have entered the ring by this point as Daivari snatches the microphone from Howard Finkel's hands.

Khosrow Daivari:

كم تعد أنت ذاهب لإنهاء الهتاف وتسير جنبا إلى جنب مع الحقائق كاذبة الرجال مثل ستينج نقدم لكم وبدء الهتاف وتسير جنبا إلى جنب مع حقيقي [/ I] الحقائق التي نحن نقدم لك؟ عندما نجعل منه عبرة؟ عندما كنا صمة عار على الجدران والأرضيات من سافكو فيلد مع دمه العنصرية؟ افتح عينيك وآذان وندرك أننا لسنا العدو! ستينغ هو العدو، في نهاية المطاف المحارب هو العدو، نحن الأبطال! نحن نريد أن نرى المساواة بين الشركة واسعة، ونحن نريد نفس الفرص في بطولة والأوسمة بأن ما تتمتعون به الرياضيين ذوي البشرة البيضاء الحصول على هدية ملفوفة وسلم لهم. ومن المفترض أن تكون هذه هي أرض الأحرار، ولكن كل يوم الرجال مثلنا ليسوا أحرارا. ومن المفترض أن تكون هذه هي موطن الشجعان، ولكن كل يوم الرجال مثلنا لا يمكن الاسترخاء ونسمي هذا وطننا، لأن لا أحد كنت شجاعا، ولكن بدلا من دعاة الحرب جبان، جاهل وراضية مع أجندات غير متسامحة الخاصة بك !

The audience boos as they can't understand what Daivari is saying as Hassan and Daivari look all the more agitated with them. While Daivari was speaking, Howard had retrieved another microphone from the ringside officials.

Howard Finkel: If it pleases Mr. Hassan and Mr. Daivari, now can I introduce him?

Before either Hassan or Daivari can respond, someone else answers for them.

brad2_display_image.jpg

Brad Maddox: Objection! Haha, I've always wanted to say that, and it fits. Not because I'm a judge, but because David is a lawyer, but I'm sure you made that connection on your own.

The fans are showing Maddox not one bit of love as they viciously boo him.

Brad Maddox: Aww come on, guys, that's Vickie Guerrero heat, I don't deserve Vickie Guerrero heat, do I?

The crowd responds with more passionate booing as Brad looks hurt by this.

Brad Maddox: Well, umm, so do you! But, allow me to introduce you to someone who doesn't deserve all of that disdain and rejection and all that, so you better not show him any. David...Otunga!

Otunga enters from the backstage and he and Brad head down the ramp and enter the ring.

Otunga2.jpg

David Otunga: What you're now looking at is the most prestigious group of individuals ever assembled in one place. I mean The Corporation is solely made up of main eventers and The Establishment has one of the most well known wrestling minds leading it, but do any of them have a Harvard education? Do any of them have a career they can fall back on if this doesn't pan out? On top of that, are any of them married to the most beautiful and talented singer that the music industry has ever seen? The answer to all of those questions is the same answer to the question, "Do Sting and Ultimate Warrior stand a chance at Bound For Glory", no. All across the board, no to everything. But let's go ahead and bring them both out here, not because I want to hear anything either of them have to say, but because I want to get this whole ordeal over with.

The crowd boos the arrogance of Otunga, but soon they don't have any reason to boo as this entrance theme hits.

[video=youtube;mYZ5JcHVpa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYZ5JcHVpa8[/video]

As "Unstable" rings out throughout the arena, the fans in attendance explode with cheers as the Ultimate Warrior comes running out from the backstage and sprints down to the ring, entering it quickly as he grabs the ropes and begins shaking them violently. He turns and motions for a microphone from the ringside official, and is granted one.

ukrugz6i1im_large_medium.jpg

Ultimate Warrior: WARRIORS, FEAR NOT! I WAS IN THE BACKSTAGE WAITING MY TURN, BUT THEN I HEARD ALL OF YOU CALLING. THE BACKSTABBING SELF-INTERESTED WORDS OF DAVID OTUNGA TURNED YOUR STOMACHS, THE GEEKINESS OF BRAD MADDOX MADE YOU FEEL EMBARASSED, THE HATE OF MUHAMMAD HASSAN MADE YOU ANGRY, AND THE NON-ENGLISH OF KHOSROW DAIVARI MADE YOU CONFUSED. I HEARD YOU CALL UPON ME TO SAVE YOU AND END THEIR ASSAULT ON YOUR EARS, AND NOW I AM HERE, BESTOWED WITH THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR, THE SAME POWER THAT FLOWS THROUGH THE VEINS OF EACH MEMBER OF MY WARRIOR NATION, TO TELL YOU DAVID OTUNGA, YOU BRAD MADDOX, YOU MUHAMMAD HASSAN, AND YOU KHOSROW DAIVARI THAT YOU, QUITE SIMPLY, SUCK!

The fans cheer for this like crazy as Otunga and the others look unimpressed.

A HARVARD EDUCATION WILL NOT AID YOU IN THE RING, DAVID OTUNGA, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS THE LEGAL MAN, BECAUSE I AM EDUCATED IN SOMETHING FAR MORE COMPLICATED, SOMETHING BEYOND EARTHLY COMPREHENSION, MY WISDOM COMES FROM THE STARS ABOVE THAT MAKE UP THE NEBULA OF THE ULTIMATE! WHO YOU ARE MARRIED TO WILL NOT AID YOU IN THE RING, BECAUSE WHILE SHE IS YOUR PARTNER IN LIFE, SHE IS NOT YOUR PARTNER IN COMBAT. WHEN YOU ARE BEING RAVAGED BY THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE POWER AND YOU STAGGER OVER TO THAT CORNER TO TAG OUT AND LET SOMEONE ELSE FIGHT, SHE WILL NOT BE THERE EXTENDING HER HAND TO YOU, DAVID OTUNGA, SHE WILL NOT BE THERE AT ALL! AND BRAD MADDOX...

Hassan slaps the microphone out of Warrior's hand suddenly.

Muhammad Hassan:

Enough. I am not going to stand here while you spew this ignorance, especially when you're screaming the entire time. I mean honestly, who yells every time they pick up the microphone? If anyone's words are an assault on the ears, those words belong to you. Now, if you don't mind, why don't you quit stalling and bring out Sting?

Warrior steps closer to Hassan and looks at him angrily, puffing out his chest, his eyes widening. Before Warrior can do anything, the voice of the "Icon" is heard as he walks out onto the stage.

541489_10151382979571026_1377779320_n_crop_north.jpg

Sting: I wouldn't say I was stalling so much as letting you all speak your peace. Having Warrior come out here wasn't part of the plan but hey, sometimes the big guy can't help himself. Hassan, I had hoped that since we have to face off again, you would've come up with something different to say to me than the accusations you made last time. The same accusations that The Kliq made, the same accusations that Trish Stratus and Umaga made, the same accusations that have been made as far back as I can remember. And I tell you all time and time again that I'm here to help and not hurt, but that message continues to fall on deaf ears and not do any good, so I'm going to begin approaching the situation this way. As long as they people know better, it doesn't matter to me what you think.

The crowd cheers as Sting has now made his way to the ring and entered it as he and Hassan now stand face-to-face.

And because of that, there honestly isn't a lot that I have to say to you, any of you. Just know this, Hassan, when Bound For Glory gets here and I beat you for the second time, just know that the abuse you're going to suffer has nothing to do with your skin color, and everything to do with who you are as a man.

The crowd, "Oooh"'s as the two men are looking at each other intensely. Suddenly the Ultimate Warrior punches Hassan in the stomach, causing him to double over. Warrior goes to follow up but Daivari and Maddox grab one another by the wrist and take off running towards him, clotheslining him over the top rope as he spills to the outside. Sting turns his attention to them to help Warrior but this leaves him open for a shot to the kidneys as Hassan drills him with his knee and then bends Sting backwards, hitting him with his own move, the Scorpion Death Drop! All four men begin stomping on Sting as Hassan grabs him and stands him on his feet, throwing him in Maddox's direction who grabs him and executes a jumping spinning sit-out shoulder jawbreaker, a move he calls "The Deal Breaker". Sting is stood up again, but this time he's thrown to Daivari, who connects with a cradle back-to-belly piledriver. As Daivari connects with this, Warrior re-enters the ring and grabs Daivari, throwing him through the air and onto the ramp. He big boots Maddox in the face, sending him out of the ring as well. The crowd is going crazy as Warrior grabs the rope and begins shaking it, but he is then low blowed by Hassan.

Warrior turns and staggers forward, holding his groin area in pain, as David Otunga hits him with a thrust spinebuster, a move he calls the Verdict. Hassan now takes his turn as he applies the Camel Clutch on Sting while Otunga puts the boots to Warrior. They are being booed viciously as the members of the crowd now begin throwing debris into the ring. After a moment of this, Hassan releases the hold and slams Sting's head into the mat as he stands and Otunga stands. Daivari and Maddox re-enter the ring and all four men pose together as Impact heads elsewhere.
Promo?

------------------------------------------------------------

You+had+one+job_be3c6a_4147982.jpg

You had one job!

Yes I took that line from CaptainxBumout's promo.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Howard Finkle: Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a Hardcore Brawl!

url

Rob+Van+Dam+Entrance1.gif

KanevsRVDHxC_zpse8e28647.png

The bell rings as Rob Van Dam bounces around the ring, trying to decide how to strike, but he isn't given much opportunity as Kane bursts forward and lands a brutal uppercut that knocks Rob to the ground. Van Dam isn't given any space as Kane lifts him back up to his feet, hooking his arm, he pulls him towards him with force and smacks him with his forearm, sending Van Dam back to the floor. Just as Rob falls, Kane runs up to the apron and bounces off the ropes, rebounding back toward his floored opponent, he jumps into the air and lifts up his leg, landing it straight across the skull of Van Dam. Rob grabs onto his head with both arms and rolls to one side, trying to recover from this early beating, but Kane isn't slowing down, he lifts him up by his hair and tosses him into the corner turnbuckle before walking to the opposite one, he turns around and charges toward Rob, his arm out and ready to strike, he makes impact with a clothesline that leaves Rob resting on the top turnbuckle. Kane steps away and turns around before following up with a Big Boot to his ribs, Van Dam bounces from the top of the turnbuckle and falls back down to the canvas with a thud.

Cole: What a vicious assault! Rob Van Dam hasn't even managed to get out of the starting gate yet.

JBL: What did you expect Cole? RVD can't handle a man like Kane, did you not see the way he was decimated last week by this monster? RVD is about to get exactly what he deserves.

Rob is dragging himself to the ropes, trying to make space between him and Kane so that he can bring himself back into this, but just as he makes it to the ropes, Kane grabs onto his leg. Van Dam uses the ropes as leverage, trying to pull his leg from Kane's grasp, but he's too strong, and with one huge tug, Kane tosses RVD to the center of the ring by his leg. Van Dam lands awkwardly on the canvas, clutching onto his leg, it's obvious that he's hurt and Kane sees it. Rob tries to hobble away, but Kane is too quick and has grip on his leg once more, this time pulling upwards, he lifts VanDam high up into the air before slamming him back down to the ground. Rob screams in pain and agony, rolling around the ring all the while holding onto his leg. Kane looks at his victim and just laughs before lifting him up once more, placing both his hands around his neck with a tight grip and tossing RVD over the top rope, to the outside with ease. Van Dam lands on his side on the outside and yells out in pain again as his leg hits the floor. Kane is quick to follow him to the outside as he steps over the top rope, onto the apron and then jumps to the ground onto Rob's leg, he yells out again and pulls his leg away from Kane, who seems to be enjoying causing him pain.

Michael Cole: This is going too far, there hasn't even been a weapon introduced yet and Kane may have already broken RVD's damn leg!

JBL: Oh please, Cole. RVD knew exactly what to expect walking into a no holds barred match with a man like Kane, if he gets injured he only has himself to blame.

Rob is in too much pain to even move now as Kane kneels down by the side of the ring and lifts up the apron. He searches through the collection of objects before reaching in further and pulling out a large steel chain. Van Dam is too distracted by his leg to notice Kane getting back up to his feet with the steel chain in tow, he wraps the chain around his fist and lifts Van Dam up to his knees, striking him right back down with a brutal punch to his forehead. Rob slumps to the ground as Kane mounts over him and continues to deliver blow after blow to his head, causing the blood to start flowing. Kane gets back to his feet and unwraps the chain from around his hand before rolling Van Dam onto his stomach. He grabs a fist full of his hair and pulls his head backwards before placing the chain In front of his neck and pulling onto it. Rob gasps for air as Kane uses the chain to drag him over to the ramp, Rob now turning a shade of blue, his eyes starting to close, Kane drags him up to the centre of the ramp and lets go of his grip.

Michael Cole: What a disgusting assault! This isn't a match, it's a mugging!

JBL: I have to admit, Kane has taken this a lot further than I expected him too, but I'm loving every second of it.

With Rob now nothing but dead weight, Kane looks to put an end to this as he stands over him, his arm raised high above his head, motioning for a chokeslam. He steps over to Van Dam and lifts him up, gripping tightly onto his neck, while keeping his weight up with his other hand, he lifts him high up into the air and brings him back down onto the ramp. Just as he looks to capitalise...

[video=youtube;88umx3KhbuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88umx3KhbuQ[/video]

Kane stops what he's doing and backs his way down the ramp toward the ring as the Global Champion's entrance music blasts through the arena and Ranjin Singh walks out onto the stage followed behind closely by The Great Khali. The crowd are jeering loudly now as Khali slowly makes his way over to the broken body of a mess that is Rob Van Dam. Khali stands above him and bends down slightly to grab Van Dam by the skull with both hands, he moves his grip so that he has a palm on each side of his skull and starts to squeeze the life out of RVD. Kane watches on from the distance as Khali lets go of his grip and turns Rob around, now clutching onto his neck with his two big hands, he hoists him up into the air, keeping his eyes on Kane, he turns to face the edge of the ramp and throws Rob Van Dam off the stage and to the floor. Everyone in the arena is in shock as Rob is left to lie in a puddle of his own blood, the EMT's head down to him to check on him as Khali and Kane exchange a look.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Due to RVD being unable to continue: The winner of the match is Kane!

kane.jpg

JBL: Looks like that The Great Khali isn't playing here ladies and gentleman! He is going to make sure that he stays Global Champion at all costs!

Cole: You gotta wonder what's going to happen at Bound For Glory when all three of these men will be going at it for the Global Championship!

Kane raises his arms up into the air, leaving them there for a few seconds before bringing them back down as the fire pyro goes off in the ring, Khali reacts with a loud roar as Rajin hands him his championship and he raises it above his head. The last image we see before the cameras cut to the credits is that of Rob Van Dam being strapped onto a stretcher.

The audience is happy to see even a late show going on well. That is until the camera comes live backstage where the Great Khali is standing. Ranjin is not by his side it is just him. He stands with the Global Championship on his arm a mean nasty look on his face as he begins to speak.

The Great Khali:
महिमा के लिए बाध्य पर अपने विरोधियों को एक दूसरे के खिलाफ लड़ाई के रूप में आज रात मैं देखने को मिलता है. आज रात वे एक दूसरे के साथ पैर की अंगुली करने के लिए पैर की अंगुली जा सकते हैं लेकिन इस सब में असली विजेता मुझे है. वे एक दूसरे को नष्ट करने और एक दूसरे को मैं कमजोर देर के लिए, भारत के राजा मजबूत बने हुए हैं.

The crowd begin going "WHAT" after every pause in Khali's speech.

मैं मेरे लिए खुश हो जाओ, जो उन लोगों की भाषा बोलते हैं और मुझे बू नहीं है क्योंकि मैं अपनी मातृभाषा में बोलते हैं. वे मेरे ध्यान लायक के लिए UWF ब्रह्मांड की जबकि ज्यादा नहीं है. भीड़ मंत्र से शुरू होती है जब मैं ख़ुशी से अंग्रेजी में बात करेंगे, "द ग्रेट खली! द ग्रेट खली!" लेकिन उस दिन जब तक मैं भी परमेश्वर ने मुझे बताया है भाषा बोलेगा और इसलिए मैं हिंदी में बात करेंगे.

"Boring! Boring! Boring" chant the crowd but Khali holds up the World Title on his shoulder, slapping it and smiling.

जय हो के लिए बाध्य द ग्रेट खली की महिमा पूरी दुनिया को दिखाया गया है रात हो जाएगा. विश्व चैम्पियनशिप खान और एक बहुत लंबे समय के लिए अकेले मेरी होगी. द ग्रेट खली के लिए अनन्त है! रोब वैन डैम और केन मेरे भाई की मदद के बिना मुझे समझ सकते हैं कि और तो मैं अंग्रेजी की भयंकर भाषा में इस अनुवाद करेंगे ... KANE! ROB... VAN.... DAM! Will Die!

The crowd has no idea what the hell the Great Khali has said, but when the Great Khali speaks those final words in english it puts everyone on notice. Khali roars in anger before walking away leaving the crowd stunned.

Cole: What in the world did the Great Khali just say John?

JBL:
I haven't the foggiest Michael. But those last words he put into the English language speak loud and clear. The Great Khali is going to kill Rob Van Dam and Kane come Bound for Glory, and looking at that bastard he just might!

Howard Finkel: [/COLOR]The following contest is scheduled for one fall with the winner earning his place in the semi finals of the King of The Ring tournament!

Life is a mystery,
everyone must stand alone,
I hear you call my name,
and it feels like... home...

GQ7IhTT.gif

'Like A Prayer' plays over the PA system and Grado comes out from the back a bit more fresh than he was last week. He dances and jives for the adoring crowd before heading down to ringside to be in the corner of Austin Aries for the upcoming match.

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

Austin Aries' theme hits the PA system and the crowd go wild for 'Double A'. Aries makes his way out from the back and quickly poses before heading down the ramp high-fiving crowd members who reach over the barricade to touch their favourite star. Aries gets into the ring and onto the top rope to pose for the crowd who continue to cheer him.

Howard Finkel: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Grado, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 210 pounds, 'Double A' Austin Aries!

fNzXWT6.gif

That familiar sound is heard which sends the crowd into a ruckus of boos. After a few bars of music 'The Beast Incarnate' Brock Lesnar makes his way out from the back alongside his manager James E. Cornette. Lesnar jogs on the spot in his signature manner before throwing his arms down to the side as pyro shoots out of the stage. Lesnar then roars as he stomps down the ramp towards the ring. Cornette takes his station at ringside opposite the side of his counterpart for the evening Grado. Lesnar then leaps up onto the ring apron and through the ropes into the ring in almost one movement. Lesnar stands toe to toe with Aries.

Howard Finkel: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by James E. Cornette, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 285 pounds, 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar!

FinalsKotRAriesvsLesnar_zps7135b0f6.png

Lesnar and Aries continue to stand toe-to-toe, Lesnar looking down at Aries with nothing more than disdain. Lesnar pushes Aries and Aries falls down onto his rear-end. Aries laughs and gets up to his feet and pushes Lesnar back which sends Lesnar stumbling back. Feeling disrespected Lesnar immediately lunges at Aries with a Clothesline attempt, but Aries uses his quickness to duck out of the way, Lesnar turns around and is met with a Leg Kick from Aries. Aries batters the leg of Lesnar until Lesnar finally gets a hold of him and simply tosses him aside to the mat. Aries is again quick to his feet and leaps up into the air and clocks Lesnar with a shot to the head, this forces Lesnar into the corner where Aries unloads on him with shots to the head and kicks to the body, Lesnar using his experience in Mixed Martial Arts covers up to defend himself from the rampant Aries who is throwing wild shots at Lesnar.

Cole: Look at Aries, he's bringing the fight to Lesnar!

JBL: That takes guts Michael, but it also takes a great deal of stupidity!

The referee is forced to go in between Lesnar and Aries as he reaches his five count. This allows Lesnar to clock Aries in the face with an unseen clenched fist. This knocks Aries loopy, reeling backwards groggily, Lesnar then steps forward and knees Aries in the gut. Gathering himself from Aries' onslaught, Lesnar takes his time and drives several knees into the gut and sternum of Aries knocking all the wind out of the smaller man's sails. Lesnar then gets the Underhooks and proceeds to pop the hips and throw Aries overhead with a Belly to Belly Throw. Aries grabs at his back in pain, this gives off a scent to the beast that is Brock Lesnar who quickly goes to work on the back of Aries driving his knee into the lower back. Lesnar grabs the chin of Aries and the leg before stretching him across his knee causing Aries a great deal of discomfort. Jim Cornette on the outside is shouting the instructions to Aries as Grado begins to clap his hands in the air, getting the crowd behind Aries.

JBL: Well it looks like Aries' 'bravery' cost him Michael.

Cole: Perhaps he was headstrong, and now we see the repercussions as Lesnar relentlessly assaults Austin Aries.

The crowd now clapping in unison with Grado are getting behind Aries and giving him some strength to fight off Lesnar first freeing the leg and then getting an arm up to catch Lesnar upside the head with an elbow, he does this several more times until Lesnar is forced to relinquish the excrutiating hold. Aries gets to his feet but is suddenly bumrushed by Lesnar into the corner. Lesnar drives his shoulder hard into the mid-section of Aries repeatedly, again driving the wind out of Aries. Lesnar then takes Aries by the hand and drags him out before pulling him into a devastating Short-Arm Clothesline turning Aries inside out. Lesnar gets up and stands over Aries, chuckling to himself Lesnar simply kicks Aries out of the ring to the floor on the outside. Lesnar then screams at Aries 'THIS IS MY RING!... MY RING!'. Grado can be heard on the outside shouting back in reply 'NAW IT ISNY!', Lesnar turns round and evil eyes Grado who acts like he didn't say anything despite it being totally obvious it was him by his accent.

Cole: Grado... might not want to play his games with Brock Lesnar tonight.

JBL: Or ever...

Lesnar walks over to the ropes and leans over staring down Grado. Grado looks down at the ground not making eye contact with Lesnar, this distraction however has allowed Aries to get himself back into the ring and onto the top rope. Grado looks up and sees this, he points, Lesnar turns round and is met with Aries flying off of the top rope with a Missile Dropkick dropping Lesnar down to the mat. Aries gets up and quickly covers Lesnar.

Lesnar powers out and throws Aries off of him. Lesnar gets up quickly but Aries already on his feet spins around and smashes him upside the head with a Discus Elbow strike. Lesnar stumbles back onto the ring ropes, Aries runs at him and takes him up and over the top rope with a Clothesline. Aries reaches up from the outside and skins the cat back into the ring. Aries sees Lesnar getting back up and hits the ropes he then proceeds to dive through the middle ropes to the outside into Lesnar with the Heat Seeking Missile Suicide Dive which knocks Lesnar backwards into the Spanish Announce Table. Lesnar head takes a nasty whollop off of the rim of the table busting Lesnar open on the back of the head. The crowd chant 'Holy Shit!, Holy Shit!' as Cornette rushes over to Lesnar and demands he recieve medical attention and the match be stopped and given to Lesnar.

Cole: Vintage Aries!... and look at the damage it has done to Lesnar, he could be in deep trouble with that crack his head took off of our Spanish Announce Table.

JBL: Taking a risk actually paid off?... well I'll be damned, Michael.

Cornette tries to help Lesnar up. Aries tries to get at Lesnar but Cornette wards him off with his signature tennis racquet, the crowd boo but suddenly from the other side comes Grado who takes the racquet from the hand of Cornette and throws it to the ground. Cornette turns around and laughs at Grado not seeing much of a threat, it's then that Grado balls up his fist and cracks Corny in the face knocking him down to the floor. Aries now has the chance to get at Lesnar and roll him into the ring. Aries gets into the ring also and covers Lesnar.

Lesnar kicks out. Gushing blood from the head Lesnar seems almost revitalised as he gets up quickly to the astonishment of Aries. Lesnar takes Aries and quickly shoots a Double Leg and lifts him into the air before slamming him down into the mat with a powerful takedown. Lesnar stumbles back into a corner and feels the back of his head. He sees the blood on his hand, he rubs it across his chest and lets out a primal roar as he walks over to Austin Aries who is starting to stir. Lesnar knees Aries in the gut and proceeds to place his head between his legs, Lesnar then lifts Aries up and drops him to the mat with a Powerbomb. Lesnar keeps the legs locked up and lifts Aries again before hitting him with a second Powerbomb. The crowd gasp as Lesnar shows his tremendous strength in lifting Aries again and this time running forward before releasing Aries with a powerful Running Release Powerbomb.

JBL: Beautiful from Lesnar, abosolutely beautiful and that's why they call him 'The Beast'!

Cole: Lesnar is truly terrifying.

Lesnar gets up and roars once more. The crowd are booing loudly. Cornette now on his feet throws his hands in the air to celebrate and tells Brock to cover him. The referee however is checking on Aries to see if he is knocked out, and it appears that he might be. Brock tries to get at Aries but the referee warns him off. Brock once again tries to get at Aries but the referee tries to pull him off but Brock pretends to fall back and takes the referee down with him, pulling him back into the mat knocking the referee out. Grado concerned tries to help the referee who has been pushed to the edge of the ring by Lesnar. Lesnar not caring lifts Aries up and proceeds to hold him in his arms before dropping Aries down onto his knee once, then again before doing it again. Unbeknownst to Lesnar Grado has actually mustered up the courage to roll into the ring and as Lesnar finally lifts Aries up onto his shoulders for an F-5, Grado is standing behind him waiting for him to turn round. Lesnar hears the crowd chanting 'Grado!, Grado!' and sees Cornette pointing, he turns around with Aries still on his shoulders leaving his face free to be met with the boot of Grado, The Wee Boot has connected!

Cole: OH MY GOD, THE WEE BOOT!, THE WEE BOOT TO LESNAR!

JBL: Has this kid lost his freakin' mind Michael!

Lesnar drops straight back dropping Aries. Cornette comes into the ring charging at Grado with the Tennis Racquet but Grado ducks, Cornette turns round and is met with a jab, another jab and then after a quick swivel of the hips the Bionic Elbow!, the crowd are cheering as Grado then wraps his arm around Cornette and shouts 'TAP END!' before lifting him up and dropping him with the Tap End, a Rock Bottom to everyone else. Grado dumps Cornette out of the ring and as Aries gets to his feet the two exchange a glance, Grado then signals for Aries to do the 450!. With the crowd on his side Aries heads up to the top rope as Grado drops out of the ring. Aries stands atop the top rope, perched to take off. He does so with grace, flipping around, head over heels before dropping down across the flattened Lesnar with a devastating 450 Splash!. Aries stays atop for the cover, Grado wakes the referee up and points him towards the centre of the ring, the referee slowly crawls over and counts.

...3!

Winner and advancing to the King of The Ring Semi-Finals: Austin Aries!

aries2.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Aries rolls off of Lesnar as Grado gets into the ring. Grado helps Aries up onto his feet and raises the hand of the victor to the adoration of the crowd.

Cole: Lesnar got his comeuppance!, Aries is through to the Semi's against all the odds!

JBL: He stole it Michael!, he stole it!.

Cole: Just like Lesnar stole Grado's opportunity from him, payback is a bitch John!

JBL: Calm down Michael this is a family show.

Cornette is left laying, Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet and leans over the ropes as Grado and Aries stand on the ramp and celebrate as the referee checks up on Brock Lesnar. Mickie James randomly appears now as she hugs Aeries as the newly formed trio all stand on the stage, pleased that Aeries has won the match as the credits roll on the screen

Credits:

Aeries Promo, 3LK vs Watchmen, Kane vs RVD - Dexter
Brock Lesnar vs Aeries - Sam
Sting/Hassan Confrontation - Chris Dresden
Chrisitan Promo - Captain Charisma
Khali Promo- SBS
Juventud Promo - CaptainxBumout
Everything Else- Natlav

Note from Natlav: Since Wrestling With Shadows is MIA for the moment I had to do most of this by scratch. A HUGE shoutout goes to Dexter and Sam for writing these matches for us the Orange/Yellow Brand. And of course thanks to all the Trash talks for re-handing me your promos. Thank for all for your patience for iMPACT this week! Unfortunatly I don't know when WWS will be back so I can't say when then preview will be up. If he's not back by Sunday then I'll make up a preview myself. Peace all![/CENTER]

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: iMPACT! 09/12/13 THE SHOW!!!

Good show Natlav. Well Bully Ray guess its time to head to the Raw Brand and go on to beat Beer Money to advance in this bad boy. Overall good show Orange brand, hope to see a preview soon. It seems like it will be an interesting road heading towards Bound for Glory.

Dash

Reaction score

Great Juventud/Parks promo, loved the back and forth between them as well as the Boogeyman ending. Bumout never disappoints and the same can be said here. Congratulations to him for advancing in the tournament, hope he goes far.

I wrote the Tag match but I have to say that I'm surprised by the outcome. No offence intended to Sabin or Manik, I just figured that with 3LK being a built up team with a background, it just surprised me to see them knocked out of the tournament. Congratulations to Chase and Bully all the same though.

Christian and Bully really could have gone either way. I feel a little bad for Fetter having been knocked out of the KotR as Ray and Goldberg, I thought this would be his opportunity. Hopefully he'll find something else to keep him busy on both iMPACT and Anarchy because he's a fantastic trash talker. Christian with an impressive win though, I always enjoy reading his material and wish him the best of luck against Bumout because he's going to be a great challenge for him.

The Sting/Hassan/Warrior/Otunga promo was good. Wasn't able to read it all the way through but from I did read, it looks like this match is set up pretty well for the PPV. Looking forward to see the TT thread between these four. Plus that picture you used for “You had one Job” was awesome lol.

Was disappointing that Lub couldn't promo for his match as RVD this week, the squash match became inevitable but I'm slightly disappointed that RVD had to be injured. Was so looking forward to the Three way at BFG. I'm sure Kane and Khali can still deliver though if their Trash Talks and promos are anything to go by.

Can't express how happy I am to have beaten Lesnar. I wanted to reply to his trash talk pretty bad a few days ago but he asked to keep it 3-3 so I kept it even. I've really enjoyed my time on iMPACT so far and it feels good to be fighting in the Semi Finals. About to take it up to a higher level of extreme with Aries in the finals, it's time for some Hardcore Country! ;)

Fantastic show Natlav, props to you for taking up the initiative to post it. Hopefully we can get an update on where WWS is soon.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Checked out the show... pretty good show. Impact still going strong. Just wish we had a translation for that stuff. Kinda grrrr... but other than that... Impact still going strong.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Checked out the show... pretty good show. Impact still going strong. Just wish we had a translation for that stuff. Kinda grrrr... but other than that... Impact still going strong.

I can't help you with Khali's stuff, but here's Daivari's stuff decoded:

Khosrow Daivari:

كم تعد أنت ذاهب لإنهاء الهتاف وتسير جنبا إلى جنب مع الحقائق كاذبة الرجال مثل ستينج نقدم لكم وبدء الهتاف وتسير جنبا إلى جنب مع حقيقي [/ I] الحقائق التي نحن نقدم لك؟ عندما نجعل منه عبرة؟ عندما كنا صمة عار على الجدران والأرضيات من سافكو فيلد مع دمه العنصرية؟ افتح عينيك وآذان وندرك أننا لسنا العدو! ستينغ هو العدو، في نهاية المطاف المحارب هو العدو، نحن الأبطال! نحن نريد أن نرى المساواة بين الشركة واسعة، ونحن نريد نفس الفرص في بطولة والأوسمة بأن ما تتمتعون به الرياضيين ذوي البشرة البيضاء الحصول على هدية ملفوفة وسلم لهم. ومن المفترض أن تكون هذه هي أرض الأحرار، ولكن كل يوم الرجال مثلنا ليسوا أحرارا. ومن المفترض أن تكون هذه هي موطن الشجعان، ولكن كل يوم الرجال مثلنا لا يمكن الاسترخاء ونسمي هذا وطننا، لأن لا أحد كنت شجاعا، ولكن بدلا من دعاة الحرب جبان، جاهل وراضية مع أجندات غير متسامحة الخاصة بك !

"How are you going to finish cheering and going along with false facts guys like Sting offer you and start cheering and going along with real facts that we provide to you? When we make him a lesson? When we stain on the walls and floors of Safeco Field with the blood of racism? Open your eyes and ears and realize that we are not the enemy! Sting is the enemy, the ultimate warrior is the enemy, we are the champions! We want to see equality between the company and wide, and we want the same opportunities in the championship and decorations that your fair-skinned athletes get a gift wrapped and handed to them. It is supposed to be the land of the free, but every day men like us are not free. It is supposed to be the home of the brave, but every day men like us can not relax and call this our home, because neither one of you are brave, but rather than a cowardly warmongers, ignorant and satisfied with the agendas of your intolerant."

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
iMPACT! 09/21/13, Saturday Special Edition CARD!

TNAWrestlingBanner_zpsc7179fb5.png

And now UWF Presents the preview for the Saturday Night Special Edition of iMPACT! Live from the Memorial Stadium in Nebraska on 09/21/13!!

Memorial_Stadium.jpg

Last week we witnessed an action packed edition of iMPACT that brought the fans in attendance on their feet throughout the whole show; despite it being late. 5 Matches took place last week, including a Tag Team Tournament Match; The iMPACT King of the Ring Finals, 2 Intercontinental Championship Tournament matches and a Hardcore Brawl to boot! Last week did however lead to some unanswered questions; such as the status of the ongoing conflict between Brock Lesnar and Grade, the whereabouts of RVD, and who is going to become the #1 Contender for the Tag Team Championship. Well all of this these questions will be answered on iMPACT, as well as 4 more breathtaking matches will be told as the Orange Brand is surely being Bound For Glory!

6 Man Tag: Mexicools & Brock Lesnar vs The Watchmen & Grado

Psicosis.jpg
&
Super_Crazy2.jpg
&
BrockImpact_zpsd41e4e1c.jpg
vs
SabinImpact_zps87a9adf3.jpg
&
Manik_zpsda2db966.jpg
Grado_zpsd2e70750.jpg

Junventud Guerrera of the Mexicools made his debut last week, defeating TJ Perkins in the Intercontinental Championship tournament; but now it's his teammate's time to shine as Psychosis and Supercrazy team up with 'The Next Big Thing' Brock Lesnar as they take on the leading team on iMPACT The Watchdogs, being accompanied by Brock Lesnar's nemesis Grade. Of course Lesnar doesn't care about teaming up with the Mexicool's, instead he's anticipating to be wrapping his fists around Grado's throat for screwing him out of the KOTR finals! There are many different ways this 6 Man Tag Team bout can go down, but we will have to wait next Saturday to see what will actually happen. It should also be noted that the Watchmen could also be double booked for this episode should they win their match on Anarchy, so they better watch out should this be the case!

Bound For Glory Preview: Sting vs David Otunga

StingIm_zps0975b5ab.jpg
vs
David_Otunga.jpg

Sting has made a surprise jump to iMPACT following a brutal loss at Summerslam. However he seems to be right at home on iMPACT as he's been dominant since day one! Of course Muhammed Hassan doesn't feel that way, as he was the first opponent that lost to the new and improved Sting! After a court battle due to what David Otunga refereed to as 'Discrimination', Joseph Parks has decided to put Muhammed Hassan and David Otunga in a match against Sting and The Ultimate Warrior at Bound For Glory. On iMPACT, we will witness a little preview of the match as Sting will be taking on David Otunga. Which man will gain the upper advantage for Bound For Glory? Also what role will The Ultimate Warrior and Muhammad Hassan will play in this match on iMPACT?

Main Event: KOTR Finalist Austin Aeries vs #1 Contender Kane

AriesImpact_zps6ce255d0.jpg
vs
Kaneimpact_zpsb8df2b6a.jpg

In our main event for this episode of iMPACT we will witness a potential main event for Survivor Series should Kane win his match at Bound For Glory and Austin Aeries win the KOTR Tournament. Survivor Series will see that the KOTR Tournament winner will be granted the main event spot as he will face off against his brand's World Champion; case in point for Aeries his world title will be the Global Championship! Since Aeries is bragging on how he was the first man to be a finalist for the King of the Ring, Joseph Parks has informed the Superstar that he will be facing off against the current #1 Contender Kane! Will Austin Aeries prove to the world that he's World Champion material, or will Kane use Aeries as pratice for his match at Bound For Glory?

Also we will here from...

Junventud Guerrera: Chrisitan and Guerrera were suppose to battle for the Intercontential Championship this week on iMPACT, but since Christian is unable to make it this week the match will now take place at Bound For Glory. Since Junventud has obviously prepared for this match, Joseph Parks has decided that Junventud Guerrera will be allowed to choose a match type for Bound for Glory! What will Junventud pick we will find out on iMPACT!

Grado: Brock Lesnar screwed Grado out of the KOTR tournament, and Grado did the same thing to Brock. He will tell us on iMPACT if he's satisifed or is there more coming to the Next Big Thing on iMPACT.

Austin Aeries: Aeries will tell us what it feel like to be a King of The Ring finalist for iMPACT, and what his expectations are for Bound For Glory. He will also give out his opinions on who will be the other three finalists from the other brands.

ANYONE ELSE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO PUT IN A PROMO!

Last edited by a moderator: