• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Previous Impact Previews

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
iMPACT Intercontinental Championship Tournament Christian vs. Bully Ray

We go ringside, as Bully Ray already finds himself in the ring with a microphone. He's disgruntled as the fans continue to boo after he was eliminated from the KOTR last week​

J61KuNN.png

Last week, my quest for Glory; was almost ended. I'm not going to talk around the fact that last week Austin Aries was the better man. Last week, Austin Aries took my chance; took MY opportunity to continue on to become iMPACT's first ever King of the Ring. Austin Aries, I congratulate you. It's a hard concept for me to grasp, as last week I went back to that locker room & thought long & hard about my career, then it struck me. As I said, my quest for Glory was ALMOST ended by Austin Aries, but that flame was not extinguished. I found myself in Joesph's office last week, and demanded....DEMANDED that at Bound for Glory I deserved the chance to compete for iMPACT's Intercontinental Championship. Through the facts of the past two weeks of management trying to screw me, it was my right to have that match. It was my RIGHT to be Bound for Glory, regardless of the facts of last week. This is my OPPORTUNITY, this is my chance to be Bound for Glory...
The crowd responds with a chorus of boos, which only fuels Bully Ray to continue​

Of course, iMPACT's finest always find a clause. ALWAYS find a exception to give me what I DESERVE. He informs me that I have to win two matches...TWO matches to gain my first UWF championship. It's always a tournament with these hacks around here. The first I was informed would be against "Captain Charisma" himself, Christian. Christian, we've had our past. The Dudley Boys & E&C have their past. This isn't about some tables match at Wrestlemania; our grandest tag team moments happen together in THIS ring. Christian tonight we will stand in this ring without a partner behind us, there is NO backup. When you step into this ring tonight with Bully Ray, there is no more chances for him. If I don't win the UWF Intercontinental Championship, my career is no longer worth continuing.
Ray paces the ring as he heats up​
Do you understand where I'm coming from Christian? Do you understand what I'm saying? This is my CHANCE. This is my only opportunity left. I will NOT allow this opportunity to slip between my fingers like the UWF Global Championship; and last week against Austin Aries in the King of the Ring tournament. Tonight I have no other choice, but to do whatever it takes to leave this ring tonight one step closer to the UWF Intercontinental championship. You see Christian, this isn't personal...it's simply part of the business.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: UWF Presents: Impact 9/5/13

Just arrived to home and this is a great show but I wonder why my promo is not on the show. I am really upset and frustrated about it. I am not pissed off because there is a reason I believe. I know this is a hard thing to do, I mean 4 shows in a week. So it's forgotten or not appropriate for the show. But I really wonder why.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: Impact Intercontinental Championship Tournament Juventud vs TJ Perkins

[video=youtube;ZVThOw_5UmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVThOw_5UmE[/video]

"Not Dead Yet" hits the pa system and the crowd cheers loudly for TJ Perkins otherwise known as the hero known as Manik. Perkins goes and he makes his way down the ring in his regular street clothes. Perkins goes as he seem intimidated by Juvatud Guerrera, and the rest of the Mexicools. TJ enters the ring, and he grabs a microphone, and he begins to speak

TJ Perkins: Juvatud... Look man I mean no disrespect you right now, but I kind of have to address something to these people. Okay folks well you all saw if you watched impact. When Manik got unmasked you people saw me underneath that mask. Now I know this might sound crazy to you people, cause it seems clear as day that I am Manik. The truth is... I'm not Manik. Manik he is a different person, that suit has its own meaning. Has its own life... this person you see out here in front of the Mexicools right here. This is TJ Perkins. This is not a man who screams larger then life, this is your ordinary dude that you see everday walking out in the street, and honestly I don't know why I get the privelage to face for the Intercontinental title.

Perkins looks down at himself and then he looks at Juvetud, and he begins to speak

TJ Perkins: Juvetud. Look man I respect you so much dude. You're an awesome luchadors one of the best. Right now I know your angry at people with my skin tone, but let me tell you dude. I have no intention with wanting to fight you in this ring. I mean look at me dude does it look like I am someone who deserves to fight in this ring? No... Now Manik that is a man right there. Manik is a guy you should be afraid of. Me man I wouldn't be afraid of me dude. Ha I mean I come out to music from Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, I mean this is not someone you can take seriously this is not someone that belongs in a ring with you.

Perkins goes and he looks at Juvetud, then looks on the ground as he looks sad, and Perkins goes and he talks

TJ Perkins: Look man good luck to you dude. Your probably going to kick my ass anyways. I don't belong in this ring... Manik does. Manik belongs in this ring, and that is a fact. Let me tell you this is a big opportunity for the career of TJ Perkins. Though I am not ready for this big step in my career.

TJ Perkins looks down as he drops the mic and he is about to leave the ring. When all of a sudden Juvetud cuts him off and begins to speak

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Re: iMPACT Intercontinental Championship Tournament Christian vs. Bully Ray

Lights close and a countdown starts at the titantron.

[video=youtube;pxgoQXHsX10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgoQXHsX10[/video]

As the count down ends lights open and here he is! Captain Charisma! He is in a jumpsuit. He is backwards to the ring and his arms are open to left and right. He turns and looks at fans as fans are on their feet, screaming on top of their lungs. Christian walks down the ramp as Bully Ray looks him furiously. Christian gets in the ring, goes up to corner and looks at his peeps. Christian takes a microphone from the staff. Before he starts he looks at Bully Ray.

Bully Ray... Believe me that I feel like we both are on the same direction now. You see, I lost to Tyson Kidd on Anarchy and you lost to Austin Aries this week on iMPACT. We both have to admit that we are not on a roll. And I think that, it's because of ourselves. It's not anybody's fault but ours. Because nobody interfered out matches, nobody screwed us. I know you for a long time Bully and you are frustrated now. You are angry. You want to blame everyone for what has happened. Because once again, just like the old times, you are having excuses for your losses. Bully, let me take you to reality. Nobody is screwing you, not the board... Not the fans... Not Joseph Park... In fact Joseph Park did the right thing by putting me, you and other two in a tournament because the winner of this little tournament will be a champion. And let me tell you what a champion is... A champion is a man who deserves everything he gets and for that you have to go through me and after that you have to go through the finalist... But I have to say something, you will not get through me and you will not be in the final, because I will. I am so damn determined to be there and to be the Intercontinental Champion of this brand! This brand is my home! I have them, MY PEEPS! With them I will take you out Bully and after that you will be eliminated. I don't know if you will continue to your conspiracy theories, that you come here, run your mouth and do exactly nothing while I become the Intercontinental Champion! I have to say that you had a chance for this tournament until you face me! You can demand whatever you want but at the end of the day you will be the same man you always were... You will be a cry-baby who cries and whines because he can't get what he wants, his toy! But the fact is that he doesn't deserve it, not even a bit!

Bully, I suggest you to choose your words carefully because that can cost you way too much. You said if you lose your career won't worth to continue. If you are serious about it I have to say that you will retire because I will beat you. Let me tell you why... I came here to iMPACT with a great mood but what happened was not great. I lost the very first match of UWF iMPACT... Then on the same night I lost a chance to win the gold... Then this week on Anarchy I lost to Tyson Kidd. I have to say this is not one of the best weeks in my life but I have seen worse like when I lost the World Heavyweight Championship in two days... I am not on a roll and I do realize it. I am like a man who is down, lying on his back as he is knocked out cold... But in my book every fall has a rise and that is what I am going to do. This is my chance to rise now. This is my opportunity to shine! I had that chance two times this week and I lost it. But it was so damn close. I was about to catch it but it flew out of my hands... But this time I will not let that happen. You wanna know why? Because even a grasshopper jumps once, then twice but at the third time it gets caught and this time it will be caught. First I will beat you Bully Ray. I know you, you are a great tag team player but when it comes to being an individual you are nothing more than a failure, something you will be once again. After I beat you I will beat Juventud or TJ Perkins. It doesn't matter who my opponent is... It only matters who I am and I am Christian! I am the greatest thing since sliced bread! This time I will be champion and I will end that 1.5 year curse! I know this is not personal. I know this is not about Tables, Ladders or Chairs... I know this is all about that Intercontinental Championship but you don't understand it is not a title for me. It's air for me, it's life for me! To continue living I have to win that title Bully! Bully Ray, your business is about to go bankrupt and you have nothing to do. Because I am in this business now... BECAUSE THAT'S... how I roll!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
The Watchmen (Manik & Chris Sabin) vs. 3 Liv Kru (R-Truth & Rey Mysterio)

The camera pans around the crowd and signs such ''Hail Sabin'' and ''Manik is TJ!'' are seen.

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

''Hail Sabin'' is heard in the arena as the crowd erupt in cheers. One half of The Watchmen, Chris Sabin comes out to a huge pop.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

He touches the hands of the fans before he walks in and does his custom gesture to the camera.

Sabin: Last week on iMPACT! Me and Manik were victorious! The way we won it I wasn't that pleased, Grado got fooled by Lesnar and Cornette and Hassan just left him hanging! I like challenges and that victory last week made me and Manik look kind of weak! It shows that maybe we only win by fluke! Also in that match Manik's mask slipped off and then he was TJ Perkins! At that moment Manik lost his confidence. Something happen to him and he lost his senses he couldn't do nothing! Then it was Lesnar who came in the ring and plopped Manik on Grado for us to advance. But Manik tonight you need to be damn confident if your mask ever does come off again! Then you need to be confident and no matter what happens you need to carry on! You need to become your old self! Manik or TJ Perkins you're still good and you need to realise that bro! And that confidence can help us tonight! Tonight on iMPACT! we have a chance to show the people why we're not some bunch of flukes who are in this tournament by luck! Tonight we face a new challenge and those people are the 3 Liv Kru! Rey Mysterio and R Truth! To be honest I don't have a problem with you two at all! You two are talented and you've got it! But tonight The Watchmen see you as a problem! You're the people that can hold us back and takes us right back in the pecking order! Tonight we're brining are A Game! And you two better also!

Sabin lowers his microphone as he awaits the 3 Liv Kru to come out.

Dash

Reaction score
Impact's Bracket Finals Contest: Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette vs. Austin Aries w/Grado

iMPACT returns from commercial break with Austin Aries' entrance music playing through the arena, the fans are going wild cheering for him. Aries smiles and basks in the reaction he's getting before raising the microphone to his mouth.

6_zps84d56b21.png

Austin Aries
I can't even begin to express how great it feels to be standing here in front of you tonight. After my last appearance in a Smackdown arena, I thought that was the end for me, that my career was over... Being thrown to the curb by the man that signs your paychecks gives you a lot to think about. I sat at home and I kept going over it in my head, trying to work out what it was that I did to deserve to be tossed aside like yesterday's trash. But for as long as I sat there, I couldn't work it out, I couldn't understand why me? I worked myself to the bone for that show, I brought them the spotlight, I did everything I could to make sure that Smackdown was the show you chose to tune into each Friday night and that's how they chose to repay me... I was close to giving it all up, I was ready to lace up my boots for the last time, but then an old friend in Joseph Parks paid me a visit and he told me “Austin, don't give up. You have so much more to give.â€￾ At first I thought he was just trying to cheer me up, but I soon realised that he was speaking the truth. I may be a former Mr. Money in the Bank, TV Champion and World Heavyweight Champion in the UWF, but that's just not good enough for me. He was right, I do have more to give! With the fire reignited inside me, I was ready to get back into action, and Parks was quick to tell me about his newest project and that he wanted me on his show! I didn't hesitate, I signed those papers right there and then, and now here I am standing inside an iMPACT ring!

Aries has a huge grin slapped across his face as the crowd are still going crazy chanting his name.

Austin Aries
What better way for Austin Aries to climb back to the top, to make his name for himself all over again than on a brand new show? After two weeks of competing here, I can honestly say that we've already surpassed Smackdown, and we're on our way to surpassing Anarchy and RAW. iMPACT will become the number one show of the UWF, it's not a matter of 'if' it's a matter of 'when'... and I will be the one to bring it the full glory that it deserves.

Aries paces around the ring and strokes his stubble before turning to the crowd with a look of determination.

5_zpsc7bb5329.png

Austin Aries
Last week, I was given my opportunity to prove myself again, the opportunity to be crowned the king of not only iMPACT, but the whole of UWF. All I had to do to get closer to the crown was take on Bully Ray. I told him that I'd never been more determined in my entire career and that there was no way I was leaving the arena with a loss... He laughed in my face. He underestimated me and that became his downfall. I'll give him credit, he took the fight to me, he threw me around like a rag doll, I was in the fight of my life... but my will to keep fighting, my drive to win kept me going and I fought my way through three hundred pounds of fat. I took him by surprise, I took the world by surprise when I hit him with the 450 splash and secured my victory. One step closer to glory, only one man stands in my way... Brock Lesnar. He stands at six foot three, almost three hundred pounds of sheer muscle... I'm not even sure I can call this thing a man, he's a monster! The Beast Incarnate! That's what they call him, not only does he have a historic career in Wrestling, but he has a history in martial arts too. It's safe to say that I'm about to come face to face with the biggest challenge of my life. I'm not stupid, I know that he over towers me, I know that he's stronger than me, and I know that he will stop at nothing to beat me, I realise that I am without a doubt the underdog here... But I'm not going to let that intimidate me, I'm not going to stand here and shake in my boots over the thought of competing against a beast like Brock, I'm not that kind of man. No, I'm going to go out there tonight and do what I do every other night and put on one hell of a show! I'm going to bring it all into that ring tonight, I'll use my speed and my size to bring the big man down, I'll hit him with everything in my arsenal and I will beat him, you can count on it! I will be the one moving on to represent iMPACT at Bound for Glory in the King of the Ring tournament, and I will be the one who walks out with the crown.

Brock Lesnar's music plays throughout the arena as Aries looks up toward the stage almost annoyed by the interruption.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Re: The Watchmen (Manik & Chris Sabin) vs. 3 Liv Kru (R-Truth & Rey Mysterio)

beware, coming for you!
Its the remix!,
3 live kru,
still gettin rowdy,
oh ien say,
oh you didnt know?
we the 3LK!

3livekrulive032.jpg

BG James, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio all appear on the stage as they make their way towards the ring. The crowd pops loudly to see all three men live as R-Truth is doing a free dance while walking as Mysterio slaps the extended arms of the fans on one side while BG is doing the same thing to the other side, BG looking into the camera and yells something into the camera. All three of them enter the ring as they look to the crowd in different sides and all pose for them.

Rey Mysterio: Yo yo my vatos, what's popping? Lil' Rey and Suntan Superman are here representin' not only the 3 Live Kru but Monday Night RAW! Now chill vatos of iMPACT we mean no harm to the new brand, we're here just to have fun and try to win our match against the oddly formed team of Manik and Chris Sabin. We love the idea that we have to go to other brands to wrestle different teams, it gives us a chance to wrestle new opponents and make a name for ourselves not only on RAW but the entire fed! I'm looking at our opponents and I can see that not only are they iMPACT wrestlers, but they were on the orginal iMPACT as well so things will get interesting. Now I can say that I've never been on iMPACT before, but Suntan Superman here has, so I'm going to give him the mic to my man R-Truth and see what he thinks of this reformation of iMPACT.

R-Truth is given the mic as he shakes his head while giving off a big grin.

R-Truth: Don't worry we'll get to ya in a sec. Anyways as for iMPACT , let's just that I I remembered it being the same from back in 2002: Smells like shit, sounds like shit and the guy running this place is a fat shit. But I guess that even the lowest of scum learned to cope with this shit and made it big. Hell even scum like me made it past the dark days of iMPACT and is known to be the most badass people on UWF now. Now before you iMPACT fans get your panties in a bunch I have to ask you a specific question... are you ready?

Crowd cheers loudly as R-Truth smiles and looks on.

R-Truth: I thought this was iMPACT, I said ARE YOU READY-

BG James: Whoa whoa whoa whao WHOA! Let me ask you a simple question first R-Truth: What the hell are YOU doing? I'll have you know that that is my line, and B-Drizzle doesn't let anyone take his line. Second of all; that's not even the right line! We are the 3 LIVE KRU! Not D-Generation X! And everyone in this arena better damn well know that, or else the three of use will walk up to everyone on of ya and slap ya silly until the only words coming out of your mouths are '3 Live Kru'!

R-Truth: Alright now it's time for the character assassination of Manik and that poser Chris Sabin over there. Now Sabin I know that you're one cool bro, and I have so much respect for ya my man. But what in God's name are you thinkin' for teaming up with that Maniak errrr Manik guy? If I were in yer shoes I would bail from this ring after I found out that crazy fucker is my partner. I mean no offense to Manik, but I have a strange feelin' that he would try and kill all of us just to get his 15 minutes of fame, and I ain't down with that! However, what I am down with is driving these two sucker's head to the ground and advancing into the next round. So far we've beaten MopHead with ease, and now we're takin' on the most random tag team that I've ever witnessed. I'm not sure if it's lazy-ass booking from the UWF Management or if someone found it to be hilarious to have these two team up. But I for one... hahaha I'm sorry man but I can't get over the stupid full body suit that your partner is wearing. I mean I wouldn't be caught dead wearin' something as horrendus as-

Rey Mysterio: Ok R-Truth, maybe you should shut up before you piss Manik off and have him destroy the whole place. And as you said I'm not down for us to die yet, because not only am I in the KOTR Tournament dawg but we are still in this tournament! And not to mention that I have a lot of respect for him to be wrestling in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament as TJ Perkins as well-

R-Truth: STOP MAN! YOU'RE BREAKING KAYFABE!

Mysterio: What dawg?

R-Truth: PEOPLE AREN'T SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT TJ PERKINS IS MANIK!

Mysterio: Umm dawg everyone knows that TJ Perkins is Manik.

R-Truth: TELL ME HOMIE, I NEED TO KNOW HOW!

Mysterio: Ok back on topic mano, that's enough bashing the Mop Man, but allow me to say a couple of things about Mr. Head. Yes I think everyone wants a little head Mr. Snow but I'm not sure if you're providing the head, or if you'r the one that's doing the head. But when you look at that it's kinda the same thing, isn't it? Ok ok all jokes aside Al, I respect the fact that you teach the younger guys on how to wrestle, but maybe it's time to hang up the boots because you're playing a game too dangerous for someone in your condition. Now I'm not trying to be an asshole mano but I wouldn't want you to get hurt when your getting buzzed by the 619 and receiving the West Coast Pop afterwords. I love you man but... well...

BG James: It's all over the internet bra. Those damn wrestling smarks know everything nowadays!

R-Truth: .... internet? I'm afraid I don't comprehend what this 'internet' is

BG James rolls his eyes as Mysterio laughs, then begins talking again.

Mysterio: Moving on amigos. Now I can't say much about Manik's attire but I myself wear some pretty interesting outfits sometimes. And dawg I love your in ring style that you present for this company. But you can't however go far just from skill alone. You have to possess the ability to confront your opponents and speak what's on your mind, you feelin' me bro? If you have the guts to come and face off against my Kru then I invite you to come dow-

Mysterio smiles as he's being interrupted from.

The crowd pops loudly as The 3 Live Kru lowers their mics as they wait for Manik to appear.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: The Watchmen (Manik & Chris Sabin) vs. 3 Liv Kru (R-Truth & Rey Mysterio)

[video=youtube;jgzOcb8T-04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzOcb8T-04[/video]

All of a suddent the fans cheer like crazy. When all of a sudden the lights go out. There is a spotlight pointed up in the sky as we see Manik with his zipline as he ziplines down to the ring

wwe-raw-20081208102637792.jpg

Manik goes as he pounds it with his friend Chris Sabin. Manik goes and he begins to speak as he gets the microphone handed to him, and he begins to speak

Manik: The Watchmen succeeded in moving onto the tag team tournaments. Though with a cost. A lot of you fans saw who was underneath this mask. You saw my friend TJ underneath this mask, but let me tell you people even though TJ and I may share the same face, and the same likeness. We are both two totally different people. I know most will think I am crazy in saying this, but if you notice TJ and I how we act. We are totally different. So people don't stop believing in Manik. Please don't because you will see what I can do if you keep supporting, and believing in me.

fans cheer as Manik goes on and he begins to speak towards them

Manik: 3LK you people seem interesting. You guys seem to have fun. Which is righteous thing to do. Though my comrades you guys represent RAW. While the Watchmen we reprsent Impact, and let me tell you boys were not going to let Impact down. We have been given an opportunity of a life time to take on a top team from the best brand here in the UWF. Impact is still new. People don't know a lot about the talent here on impact. You guys seem to have done your homework. Done a scouting report on us, but the thing is one tape dosen't tell a whole story. So even though you feel ready for us, it is still going to be a tough task no matter what to overcome.

Rey you were one of my biggest inspirations. I remember hearing stories about you. How much justice you tried to bring to the UWF, and that is something I admire. Seeing you here in this middle of the ring defending me. I feel so honored. So respescted, but R-Truth it seems like we don't have mutual respect. I know you like to have fun in the UWF, but in my eyes you were not only disrespectful to my name, but to the name of TJ's. Most people would demand for there respect, but I am not like that Ron. Me personally I get my respect earned right here in the middle of this ring. I show people what happens when you underestimate my abilities, and my heart. So Ron I hope I can earn your respect when I defeat you not only for the Watchmen, but for Impact all together.

fans cheer like crazy as Manik goes and he awaits a response from the 3LK

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

Juventud watches as Perkins starts to leave the ring and he and the rest of the Mexicools burst into laughter.

Juventud
This, this is what you want as your next Intercontinental Champion? A little boy who can only feel like a man when he puts on a costume. You'll excuse me if I didn't see you get unmasked, we were busy cleaning those nasty ass toilets in the back. What is it with you gringos and going to the bathroom in public where you're just like "You know what, I'm not gonna flush it." and then you make us clean up your mess. That's not gonna fly with us much longer esé because after Bound For Glory, you'll be looking at the new Intercontinental Champion!

The crowd instantly boos Juventud but he and the rest of the Mexicools laugh at them.

You think we care what you think of us. We don't hide the fact that we're janitors here. We're not ashamed of who we are. All you people like to sit there and judge whoever is in this ring. You like to pretend you're all good people and cheer the good guys and boo the bad guys. Who says we're the bad guys? We're just being honest. Something none of you obviously know anything about. At Least TJ here is honest. He knows he's worthless. He's nada compared to The Juice! But listen up gringo, I don't have to beat you down. You already except defeat, when the time comes, just lie down and let it happen. You can go and cry about it later.

Juventud laughs and mimes crying as Psychosis points at TJ laughing

I can't promise you that I won't hurt you though. I don't need to prove anything to these people but I want to have a little fun while I'm out here. And after I get done beating you, I want you to go to the back and tell Joseph Park that Manik can't compete in the tag team tournament. Tell him that you found suitable replacements and then Super Crazy and Psychosis will go on and beat the tres losers krew and we'll be one step closer to running Impact. That's right we're not gonna stop at just getting contracts. We're gonna run this joint and then the rest of UWF will crumble at our feet for not giving us contracts sooner and ain't nobody gonna stop us Ayayayaye!

The Mexicools grito loudly and parade around the ring celebrating

Last edited:

TheOneKnownAsFetter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole

Bully Ray is annoyed as he raises his mic up

WJuUZfH.png

Christian, I don't think you understand the ramifications or quite grasp the concept of what I've already said here tonight. You are correct though, I haven't been on a roll as I expected a star of my caliber would be since I arrived here on UWF iMPACT. I was unsuccessful on the very first iMPACT to walk out of this ring with the UWF Global Championship over my shoulder, a feat that would of farther put me as a lock for a Hall of Fame career. Then last week against Austin Aries, the system wasn't in my favor as I lost my chance to compete for iMPACT in the King of the Ring finals at Bound for Glory. You see though Christian, there is where you're wrong. Since the night I first stepped into this ring for iMPACT Joseph Park was against me. The night I was told that I was too "brash" for iMPACT television, a brand that Park himself wants to pass off as "edgy" television. A man who has stepped into a Extreme Championship Wrestling ring, is too "brash" for a "edgy" brand? If that doesn't sound like a complete load of CRAP; then I don't know what is. You see Christian, you can come out here & attempt to back up Park & cover up the truth. You can say that Bully Ray speaks nothing more then conspiracies; where DEEP DOWN, you know that isn't the truth Christian, you know that. I KNOW THAT. THESE PEOPLE KNOW THAT.
The crowd responds with boos, to show they don't really believe Bully Ray.​

Christian, you claim that you're such a great individual wrestler. A man who left the WWE & went to TNA; a man who went to TNA & did what? The last time I stood in a TNA ring, I was the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. Where were you Christian? You ran back to Vince McMahon with your tails between you legs; begging for your job back as I took over that locker room. You want to talk about championships; look at our bodies of work. You scurried back to the WWE, to their pitiful disgusting excuse of a brand that I use to call my home, before Eric Bischoff ran us out of business. While you were begging Teddy Long...for one..more match I was over at TNA claiming what was already rightfully mine. You can claim that tonight you will beat me in the middle of this ring, you will END the career of Bully Ray. It's not going to happen Christian, I won't allow it to be so. You see Christian that is the biggest differential in my career from yours. You're satisfied with simply being mediocre. You're satisfied with being in the middle of the show; satisfied with laying down for Champion after Champion. I'm NOT satisfied with a career like that Christian. You see, I say my career is not worth continuing if I don't win this tournament for the UWF Intercontinental Championship not because I'm old, or because I'm on a bad roll. NO Christian, it's quite different. You see, If I'm not competing for Championship Gold; then why even bother lacing up the boots to compete? I compete to be the BEST. Anything other then that, well there just isn't a point now is there?

Christian, tonight is a night of reckoning. Tonight I will finally take my place as a champion. I WILL go to Bound for Glory to either compete against TJ Perkins or Juventud not for this brand. Not for it's general manager Joesph Park; and sure as hell not for these fans or your "Peeps". Tonight I will beat you down in the middle of this ring for one person, MYSELF. My career DEPENDS on it. Everything I stand for, DEPENDS on it. Without that Intercontinental Championship around my waist, there simply isn't a reason to be a UWF iMPACT superstar from that point forward.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

TJ looks a little upset as he goes and he rebuttles towards them

TJ Perkins: You guys don't make fun of Manik. You don't know Manik what so ever. You think that me dressing up is the only way I can wrestle. Let me tell you guys I can wrestle, believe me I can. Though I am just a normal person. I am not someone unique. I am not someone that is worth the time or day to go for a big title here in this company. No, I am just a normal average dude, but it seems like you guys want to push my buttons. See I have thick skin for my own personal reasons, but my buttons get pushed when you insult Manik. Manik is nothing but a great role model to these people unlike you three.

TJ seems more mad due to the insults of his "Friend" or "Alter Ego" Manik. Manik goes as he begins to speak towards them

TJ Perkins: I am glad you guys are happy being janitors, or gardeners. Though those occupations mean nothing to what Manik does in this very ring. Manik wows and astonish fans every single week. You three think its funny to make fun of a man like that? Ya see Juvetud I just don't feel comfortable being myself in this ring. I don't feel as if I am ready to be in this company. This company is for the best wrestlers in the world. The title tournament I am in is for a belt which level I am not ready to even compete for. I don't feel as if it is my time to even be in this company.

Perkins goes as he looks at the Mexicools one more time as he goes onto speak

TJ Perkins: You know Juvetud you were one of my idols. You used to be someone I respect and admired. Heck I was so nervous about hearing this match, I felt too myself I may not even come out, and take you on. Though Juvetud I changed my mind. I am not going to let you just pin me easy. I may not feel confident in myself to win this match right here. I feel it will be a hard obstacle to overcome, but I will rest assure that I will try my best to give you a fight that you didn't see coming. Not just for me, but for Manik as well.

fans cheer for TJ Perkins as you can see he seems to have a more brighter face towards him

Coldhands

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
UWF Impact 12/9 Hardcore Brawl: Rob Van Dam vs Kane

The crowd bursts into life as a wall of fire engulfs the UWF stage.

468815619_b603e849eb_z.jpg

[video=youtube;DhOUsoRl98M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOUsoRl98M[/video]

Veil of Fire plays over the speaker system as The Big Red Monster slowly makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp, surveying the crowd. Paul Bearer stands behind him, hands on his hips as Kane begins to make his way down to the ring. Some fans boo Kane over his recent actions, others cheer and some stay silent. The Devils Favourite Demon, closely followed by his father, steps up onto the apron and sets the four corners of the ring alight. He grabs a microphone from the nearby technician as his father stands silently in the background.

KanePromo2_display_image.jpg

Kane:

Well, well well. It has come to this. Myself and Rob Van Dam, one on one just three weeks before we both lock up with the Great Khali for the Global Championship at Bound for Glory. It seems you will get a chance at revenge early Rob, but in reality there is very real chance that you will not even make it to Bound for Glory. I know you will come at me with all the fight that is in you Rob, because last week I took your dream of being Global Champion away from you. I crushed it with my bare hands. You are angry. But not angry enough to defeat me. I do question the judgment of Joseph Park in booking this match. Because it appears that once again the Great Khali can escape me. It seems that the Great Khali and I are being kept apart until Bound for Glory. Truth be told Rob, I have no burning desire to hurt you. This isn’t about you. This is about me reaching the destination that I have been travelling to ever since my brother lit the fire that would change my life forever. I need that title, I am that title. And right now Rob, you are just an obstacle. An obstacle standing between myself and the Global Championship that I must destroy.

I have already explained to the world why I took you out last week Rob, and why you did not deserve to receive a title shot in the first place. Yet here you are, getting yet another chance at the gold in three weeks time. But even if you make it to Bound for Glory, the outcome will be the same, you will perform well, you will please the fans yes, but you will still come up short. Only it won’t be the Great Khali standing over your broken body, it will be me. I am getting the impression that despite my actions, despite my intentions, some of the fans and indeed the people running this company still aren’t taking me seriously. Don’t fall into the same trap Rob. Because all it takes me is to snap that neck of yours this Thursday, and you won’t be competing for a title at all. You will be watching me beat the Great Khali from a hospital bed. This Thursday will bare witness to a hardcore brawl between myself and an ECW original. I know you are no stranger to brutality Rob, I realise that you have the ability to do serious damage to me. You will hurt me, you will damage me. But that is as far as I will allow it to go. No matter how many chairs, canes, trash cans, and spin kicks you can dish out at me, I will continue to get up. I will stalk you, I will target you, and I will ultimately, defeat you. That is what I do Rob, I refuse to quit. Quitting is alien to me. And that is the Whole 'Damn truth.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh

Christian claps Bully Ray after he is done with talking. Christian has a smile on his face.

I love how you get angry Bully Ray. I just love it. You wanna know why? Because when you get angry you talk more nonsense things. You are a conspiracy guy, conspiracies that are not even real. You love to talk about it. You love to blame another person for your failure. You love to use other people's harsh words for your actions. "He said me this, he is against me!". What are you? A five grader? Probably you are a fat, bully five grader. Because last time I went to one of my friend's son's school I saw a five grader just like you. Except he the beard, you know. He was just like you. I saw him beating up little, skinny kids. I saw him threatening them. But before I went out of school I saw him crying in front of the vice principal. Why was he crying? Because a kid beat him up and took his hat from hit just because he was rude and bully. That's what you are Bully. You are a spoiled, fat bully who can only beat down and face guys that are smaller than him. But when it comes to bigger and stronger guys, you run away and you hide wherever you find. This is the truth. When a bigger guy talks trash with you, you just run away and talk behind them. Just like you talk behind Joseph Park. Why don't you go and tell this straight on his face! Yeah, Park is a lawyer but he is a big guy and somewhere in your body, there is a fear. You fear from Park because of two reasons. First, he can fire you. Second, he can beat you down so bad that you will get ashamed! You and Park have huge problems, that's a fact. But this is because of you. You are the one who is responsible for this. Remember when you treated badly to Joseph Park. Remember when you kidnapped Joseph Park with your little motorcycle gang... Remember that? You don't like Park and Park does not like you but that is not the way you two can solve this problem. Park is a man that won't fear to stand face to face with you! He called you those words because he wanted you, but he didn't get you because you are nothing more than a coward. And that coward is now whining to me, and to these people about those words. This is iMPACT Bully, and this is men's place! This is a place that you solve problems by fighting! This is a place that you cover your ears with your hands and you don't listen anybody because what other people say doesn't matter! I have a long career, just like you, we both saw Attitude Era, you even saw the ruthless "ECW"! But what other people say bothered you too much. Bully, in my career people called me lots of things, a whiner, a cry-baby, a spoiled superstar, a bastard, Edge's shadow... But did I listen those words? No. They didn't bother me because I know who I was and I know what I was capable of and that made me a World Champion! So it is time for you to go in front of a mirror and ask yourself "Do I know who I am?". Because you are goddamn Bully Ray! You are not a man to bitch and whine! This is only men's ring, not bitches! If you are a bitch get the hell out of this ring! If you are not, then shut up and be a man! I am not protecting Park, I am not helping him, I am not a supporter or enemy of him! I am just an employee. An employee that will do his job for good! Just like you said, this is business. If you do your job good, your boss will like you because you will make him earn money! Simple equation, higher money, higher success. This is the key. But seems like you don't know it, because all you do is nothing more than politics. I am telling the truth to you. You confuse business and personal feelings... This my friend, will run you out of business.

Now... I want to clarify something, I want to right a mistake of yours. Me and all the iMPACT Zone heard something... You said that I left WWE and come to TNA and did nothing... Really? Do you think in that way? You are either stupid or you have lack of knowledge. Let me tell you that I am a two time NWA World Heavyweight Champion. A championship that guys like Lou Thesz, Buddy Rogers, Dory Funk, Ric Flair had! When you were running around with your brother Devon, ı was the #1 guy in TNA! Years before you got to the top! And that made WWE sing me one more time because they understood what they had before! That's why I have become, 2 time World Heavyweight Champion there! In TNA you are just a Bully. A man that is famous for his backstabbing. But me... I'm famous for being "The Instant Classic"! I have never been an ass kisser in my career. Not in WWE, neither in TNA. I didn't beg anyone for any opportunity. I only wanted what is rightfully mine! Week in and week out I went out there and I wrestled like it was my last match. Because that what makes a wrestler good and that's what made me who I am today! I could come out here and say the things you said "Board is against me! Vince McMahon ruined my career"! Hell, that's reality. Do you know that blue dot thing? Probably you don't. I could come here and whine but that is not my way! My way is wrestling! Wrestling to be a champion! Your way to be a champion is using guys like Mike Knox, Garrett Bischoff, Wes Briscoe... Guys that are completely irrelevant! You call yourself as a champion but a champion does not hide behind anything or anybody. You are not a true champion. You are the exact person for the term "Paper Champion"! And I will grab that paper and I will rip it off as I will go on my way to become the Intercontinental Champion! I have won that title 4 times in WWE but I have never won it here in UWF... So I will win that title and I will make it rise to the top! I will show the people that I am too much good! I will not claim it, I will not brag about it like you. I will show and prove it! That's my way! I will earn the chance to be the best while you wait for a chance to be handed to you, which will never happen! When you sit here, I will go to Glory with my PEEPS! We will be on our way to be the Intercontinental Champion and you will have nothing to do about it, but just to watch!

Christian drops the microphone and leaves the ring. Crowd chants for him.[I/]

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Re: Impact's Bracket Finals Contest: Brock Lesnar w/Jim Cornette vs. Austin Aries w/G

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The crowd lets out a mixed respons, mostly negative, as Brock Lesnar's theme music begins to play over the PA system. After a few bars of music, "The Beast" emerges, alongside his manager Jim Cornette. Cornette leads Lesnar to the ring with his tennis racket in hand. Brock lets out a roar as he storms down the ramp.

34.jpg

Cornette reaches the ring as well as Lesnar. Jim stomps up the steel steps and enters the ring. As he does, Lesnar jumps straight up onto the apron and enters the ring as well. Cornette demands a microphone from a ringside employee and wastes no time in beginning his rant.

11.jpg

Jim Cornette: As you saw last week, my client Brock Lesnar is no one to take lightly. Last week, the big red freak Kane and that fat tub of lard father of his Paul Bearer took us lightly and look at what happened. It's plain and simple, crystal clear, Brock kicked Kane's ass and he didn't need hocus pocus to do it either. Brock kicked Kane's ass with pure power and technical ability. When I say he's a genetic freak, I say it as a term of endearment. But, at least last week was a legitimate challenge. God damn, you give Brock Austin Aries this week?! Are you freakin' kidding me?! Austin Aries is a fine athlete, don't get me wrong but seriously, Park? And folks, make no mistake about it. I'm not scoffing at his size. Austin Aries is a former UWF Champion and a two-time Money In The Bank holder. Small or not, the kid has had success but lately? Austin Aries just isn't that good anymore. But, hey, don't just take my word for it.....

Jim hands the microphone over to Brock as he takes over the speech.

8378%20-%20Raw%20brock_lesnar%20microphone%20wwe.png

Brock Lesnar: The pipsqueak couldn't even beat Triple H over on SmackDown. As a matter of fact, he went down after one single Pedigree. Austin Aries, I would re-think your entire approach when you come out here because, let's face it, you will. If you plan on trying to intimidate me in any kind of way, save your breath. I could never in a million years ever be intimidated by you. "Greatest Man That Ever Lived" ? That's cute. On iMPACT, you're going to find out that event the greatest of men cannot slay "The Beast".

Brock hands the microphone back to Jim as the mixed response has become a bit more positive. Cornette then picks right up where Brock left off.

Jim Cornette: You heard it straight from the source, folks! Austin Aries, if I was you, and I thank God that I'm not, I would be pissing down my leg at the very thought of facing Brock Lesnar. And speaking of pissing down their leg, another individual who should be pissing down their leg should be Grado. You idiot, you listen to me. What Brock did to you was nothing personal but, if you do anything to screw up Brock's chances at advancing in the King of the Ring tournament and that beating you took on the very first iMPACT.....will pale...in.....comparison! And after Brock reigns over the entire UWF as King, with yours truly as his personal sire, we will have the entire federation in our hands. You can bet your ass on that!

Jim lowers his microphone just as the music of Austin Aries begins to play.