Previous Impact Previews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - 8 Man Tag

We go to the titan tron where, CM Punk is on from another location

CM Punk: What can I say. I will be making history in a week when I make my debut on Raw as the first man in UWF History to appear on four brands in a span of one year. Actually it will be five brands since NXT went to Anarchy. I don't know what's going on with me. I can't seem to find the right place ever since I lost the International Championship to Fandango a few months back. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm not who I really am and maybe I'm not truly the best in the world. I sit alone in this dark empty ring and that's how I have been feeling the last few months. This isn't, CM Punk. This isn't the former two-time NXT/International World Champion. In a span of four month I was a two-time World Champion and now I stare at the bottom of the pecking order in UWF. I don't know what's wrong with me.

CM Punk lowers his head and speaks

CM Punk: It's a dark and cold lately. I moved to Smackdown because I couldn't deal with two general managers who knew jack about what real professional wrestling is all about and just bitched and moaned while ruining it for the rest of us. I thought maybe Smackdown would justify, CM Punk with the a quick World Title shot. But no, Triple H had to stick his nose where it didn't belong and brought in a second gm on the show. Let alone someone who is "dead" weight for the company. That ruined it for me and was a reason I know showed the World Title match. I packed the bags and went home. I still don't know what's going on with me.

CM Punk picks his head up and speaks

CM Punk: Everything at this point is going wrong and I head to Impact. I thought to myself, ok now here's a brand that has me intrigued, but the behind the scenes really threw me off and I wanted off. You had a true egotistical wrestler in, Hulk Hogan sticking his nose where it didn't belong and a gm who went behind my back. Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm in the wrong. Where does, CM Punk go from here. Everyone keeps wondering what, CM Punk is going to show up to this eight man tag team match. I hear the whispers and notice the looks. Hell even the Fox song is more of a hit right now than, CM Punk.

CM Punk shakes his head

CM Punk: I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe Raw is the solution, but for now I need to get my head out of my ass. Or I can just sit here in this dark and quiet ring and feel sorry for myself. I owned the first quarter of the year as UWF Wrestler of the Year, but since then, I haven't even deserved my job. I will be there for the Supershow and I will be on Team Impact and I will fight with them against my fellow Raw guys. I said I will show up, but it's one thing to show up and be there, but it's another to have the mentality to want to be there. For now, I sit alone and I think about what and where I'm going. I need to snap out of it. Best in the world. That seems so far ago. For now, I sit alone.

The camera fades

Fauche

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Swagger vs London vs Fish

DAT BASS LINE...

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

The most ridiculously great song of all the times blasts through the whole entire arena, accompanying the most preposterously good looking man on to the stage for the eyes of the millions if not billions to behold. Awe struck? Aww shucks! The realest of all the deals he is! It's a dream, it's nightmare, no... it's both, simultaneously haunting and mezmerizing the collective consciousness of all living things with shrieking euphoria. Contended by the poets and prophets of alost age as the future of time and nature incarnate cometh, he is as much human being as he is a thought carried by the wind over the horizon and into the twilight. He walks as a man who has stood on the very rings of Saturn – who gazed into the nevereding cosmos and cam to understand the mysteries of sleepless insanity. The crowd cheers for a champion and are instead given a Sphinx, concealing great riddles but inspiring all who behold it with pure magnificence.

He is the Intrepid Traveller. He is Paul London. And he is presently without his bestie, THE Brian Kendrick.

Paul London:
I am presently without my bestie, THE Brian Kendrick.

Paul now stands in the ring with the reDder half of reDRagon. In the time it took you to get through the intro paragraph, he had skipped and high-fived his way to the ring, grabbed a mic and put it in front of his face. Now his words are louder, like a thunderstorm. Verbal lightning. A tornado of impressive vernacluar. The crowd goes tense.

Paul London: While I stand here before you all sans teammate, please recognize with all certainty that he isn't really not here with me. For we are never alone. Our essences swim through the veins of the Empyrean, and through the herbal and extra-curricular enhancement of one's focus – the opening of the third eye – we can see just how together we all really are. The Brian sees me just as well as I see him. The great WE. That's what makes us so darn special. Our bond goes far beyond this tangible realm of existance, permeating through all levels of time, space and the hereafter. So even without him out here by my side for all of you to see, he's here -

London points to his forehead.

Paul London: And here -

London points to his heart -

Paul London: And even in here.

London rubs his belly. The crowd cheers(?)

Paul London: So when I say that I can say with the utmost confidence that I'm going to win this bout against Bolbby Fish and Jack Swigger, know that my boldness is rooted in the truth that this really an unfair – or handicap, if you will – match up. Ahh, I see the doubt in your faces. I smell the scoffs and I feel the vibes of disbelief rippling around the walls, but its like, sooooooo true. I'd pinky promise each of you if wasn't going to take oh, lets say, four hours and twenty seven minutes. Even if Bobby Biceps and Captain America here wanted to team up and try and gang bang me all night, the odds would be even, and since Dolphin Pods always swim north, I think its safe to say that it's safe to safe I gotst this one homies.

paul-london1.jpg

That said, I would be remiss if I didn't take these precious few moments I have with a microphone in hand to engange these two competitors of mine in a bit of verbal fisticuffs. That is what the people want isn't it? Some good ol' fashion trash talkin'? A juicy, red cherry of emotional abuse to top of the pain sundae I'm sho gonna serve up – extra butt-whip cream? Sprinkles? Coconut shavings?

Fish first. I know I've gone on and on about how in my eyes, you and your boy are the “for real†tag team champions, that you beat Beer Money and thus are the rightful owners to their titles. Heckity heck, you are the champs, without a doubt more deserving than the cowboy accountants or any of them poseurs fighting over the fake belts at Badd Blood. However, you be talkin smack about The One, The Only, The THE Brian Kendrick and I like all the time these days, and its making me think that you think that just because we know that you're good even though you know that nobody else knows it, you think you're better than everyone else thinks and that still, sadly, leaves you short of how good we know you are. Which is less good than us. You come out here all sassy with your beard and your t-shirt and finely-defined jaw line, but if there's one thing I've learned in all my years of wrasslin', its this... you have to pin or sumbit the other guy to win, unless you win by disqualification or count-out, or if there's a weird stipulation then maybe something else. But anyways you cut it, I'm going to beat you. Cause I will. So deals with that, Fishy Fish McSushi.

London directs his attention to Jim Swagger.

Paul London: And you... as for you... I mean.... just look at you... not being in the ring yet... well when you get here, I assume you'll be wearing a singlet. In 2013. Psssshhhhtttttt, what is this? A year that's not 2013? Like, I dunno, 1913...276...6.... a dark future that may or may not ever come to pass where all men who are destined to be fat when they're old cause of bad bones structues and an obvious family history of diabetes wear only singlets and are racist and... blonde.... like.... do things that are... dumb... and stupid.... and stuf.... Well ladies and gentlemen, I pledge that as a public service, I will never allow that future to pass. That's right Jacky Boy, the sun will set on your time-travelling escapades and be it in a future moon city, a Victorian city, the dinosaur kingdom or here in this ring, I will take... you... down... to the ground... with a wrestling move... and then pin you... unless I pin Fish first... which would be fine too... either way.

London looks confusedish, maybe even bewildered, not sure what to say next.

Paul London:
Ummm... hands up hands down motha lickas, dare you believe? Triple threat, more like, double date... to the London Dropkicks Your Face Club! #londondropkicksyourfaceclub

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - 8 Man Tag

With Kurt Angle surrounded by malicious boos and jeers from the fans in attendance, but Kurt Angle doesn't give a damn about the as he speaks.

Kurt Angle: Is this the best you can offer AJ? Three other guys nobody those who watch Impact would give a damn about? A bunch of about average guys at best going up against a team of champions? Wait, did I say a team of champions? I meant a team of World Champions! AJ what you are looking at is a group of winners, a group of guys who can win matches, who can win World Championships and what do I see when I look at our opponents; I see nothing but half-cuts and mid-card material, that might pass off as cream of the crop on Impact but Raw, not a chance and you're going up against Raw this week and I can promise you this AJ... You haven't just met your match, you're about to lose to it.

Kurt Angle is once again showered in a chorus of boos but Kurt being Kurt shrugs the anti-Corporation fans off before continuing.

Kurt Angle: I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times and then some, there isn't a team on this freakin' earth who can match up to the Corporation; we have all you could wish for in a quartet such as ours. We have the raw strength and gutsy and determination of John Cena, the unpredictable but genius mind of Cody Rhodes, the leadership and yet more raw strength, perhaps the strongest on man on Raw in Dave Batista and finally we have me, Kurt Angle your next World Heavyweight Champion and for all of you who are wondering what I have, I have the the three Is.

Once again, the respond to Kurt Angle's word and again loud boos.

Kurt Angle: Shut up, each and other one of you know that the virtues of the I's I stand by everyday and no matter what; I will always always win my match, hell that's all I've been doing in UWF is winning matches and as for my teammates; the only person who can beat Dave Batista in the middle of the ring is John Cena, whose the UWF European Champion for how freakin' long now? And finally we got Cody Rhodes, a man who only lost his match against Dean Ambrose thanks to senile old man interfering in his match and saying I Quit on Cody's behave when Cody Rhodes wasn't done and finish; now that's what you call a team.

But when I look at your Team AJ Styles, we have CM Punk whose not even here, where the hell is CM Punk? Because I have no idea, that guy jumps from ship to ship so much, even the fans don't know where he is but all I see when I see CM Punk is a greasy little whore whose needs outweight his minimal benefits. Then we have Rhino, my first match in UWF was against that guy across the ring from me and if I remember rightly, he was the UWF International Champion and I beat his ass on my very first night here in UWF back when I was half-cut, so now he's got no chance against me and my teammates and finally we have Eddie Guerrero. A man who lies, cheats and steals to win matches, the complete opposite to me, a man who cannot win a match by his own abilities to save his life, Eddie you are laughable and pathetic, sure these fans love it but me and the other members of the Corporation hate it, quite frankly it's disgusting but those cheap tactics won't work against us because we are on a different level to you guys, a higher caliber and to me and the other member's of the Corporation.

Friday night when this Raw, Impact Supershow happens and two different worlds collide; you and your team AJ are gonna learn the hard way why Raw and particularly the Corporation are the most feared competitors in the entire UWF.

Oh it's real, it's damn real.

===============================

OOC: Did this in a super rush xD!​

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow - The Miz vs Johnny Gargano

Gargano nods his head a bit, rubbing his beard as if he is thinking before lowering his hand and raising the mic and shrugging for unknown reasons.

Johnny Gargano
You know, you're an interesting case, Miz. The more you speak, the less you listen . . . and the less you listen, the more your arrogance and 'ego' show. I mean, you claim you are gonna make sure I can't make it to Money in the Bank. You claim that I'm not better because I don't have a catchphrase of some kind. You claim you're better because you've made it to big companies. Hell, you even continue to stand here and tell me my title is worthless. And you know what? That's all fine and dandy, but I'll come back to that later. What I want to address is how you keep putting words in my mouth. You said I faced greats and then put Bobby Fish and Samoa Joe in there, which I didn't but I didn't realize that I would actually have to separate that for you because I didn't realize how non-functioning your brain is unless the words flying around involve the words 'Miz' and 'Awesome'. I get you like to prance around with your two tons of make-up on but . . . come on, Miz, don't let that get in the way of your common thinking abilities.

Gargano paces back and forth a bit, as if he is trying to think but is having a hard time doing so before turning to face Miz, both men once again staring a hole through one another.

Johnny Gargano
Now, back to those other things, you act like you're better than me because you've made it to bigger companies than I have and I will admit I have a bit of envy there, but I will also point out its because you have luck. You have the face of someone that a company could slap on a poster and hand out to attract people and every good company needs its Barbie, but at the end of the day you were never why they came to see you, Miz. At the end of the day no one gave to damns about your catchphrases, about what you planned to accomplish, or even who you are. No, you always played second fiddle to John Cena, The Rock, and Alex Riley. But me, I am the reason people come to see Dragon Gate: USA. I am the reason people tune into PRIME Wrestling. You wanna know why? I'm sure you don't, but let me tell you. People tune in to these less than nobody companies because they know they can find real talent and real people with passion for what they do . . . not for superstars who have every ounce of luck on their side and dress themselves up and try to play the villain to every hero.

As Gargano finishes his sentence, he grabs the championship sitting on his shoulder and holds it above him, causing some of the crowd to cheer. After a few moments, he places it back on his shoulder.

Johnny Gargano
You've also continued to insult my Open the Freedom Gate Championship, as if its less than what it really is and I don't know if its because my one reign is longer than the combined reigns of all the titles you've ever held, or if its because you want to try and get in my head to throw me off because you are standing there jealous that YOU don't have a championship around your waist. But you see, this title is the ultimate opportunity for young guys like me. Holding this shows the rest of the world that you truly are something and I get it may not mean much to to UWF . . . to RAW . . . to Anarchy . . . or to Impact, but at the end of the day every young guy who has been force aside so every overzealous kiss ass can get his chance looks at this title and dreams of holding it because this makes people stand out above the rest and like I said earlier, at the end of the night, I will be the one with my head held high while you're cowering away to the back wondering where you went wrong.

Gargano turns to leave, but before he can he pauses halfway through the ropes. He seems as if he still has something on his mind and this confirmed as he re-positions himself so him and Miz are practically nose-to-nose.

Johnny Gargano
I could stop with this whole 'curing the ego disease' thing, but I can't. Its up to me to help the authorities void their company of those who have their head rammed up their asses more than once because no one else will. But maybe . . . just maybe . . . you should stop with this whole 'I'm awesome because I got everything handed to me' shtick and take two steps backwards and peer through your concrete walls that separate you into your own little world and see what is fact. The fact is I'm here to to justice to this place and you are one of the many people I need to knock down more than just one or two pegs. You keep claiming that you will end me or make sure I can't make it to Money in the Bank but while you're hanging around in your own little personal daydream, you won't see what's really happening. So Miz, before I have to snap your ego in half and bring you back to our dimension, why don't you try doing it yourself so you could actually stand a chance? Otherwise, I have no issue with dropping you on your face and when I do, and when I hold up that championship, and when I stand proudly . . . you'll learn that you were wrong and that The Awesome One definitely holds no merit against The Whole Shebang.

Gargano holds his stance, as does Miz, and both men continue to stare through each other before Gargano's music plays, signaling for him to leave.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
Re: UWF Impact & Raw Supershow 10/25/13: Dustin Rhodes vs. Chris Sabin (c)

HAIL SABIN!

[video=youtube;_4QaK5N8UqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_4QaK5N8UqU[/video]

The TV Champion Chris Sabin walks out as the crowd cheer on he pumps his fist in the air as he walks down the ramp to enter the ring.

tumblr_mno0iqkXav1qcds4qo1_250.gif

Sabin: Well....Well...Well! Look who it is! Dustin Rhodes oh sorry maybe Goldust? Son of the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes and half brother of Cody Rhodes! It's quite hard living up to the name right Dustin? Is that why you keep on jumping from gimmicks to gimmicks and time and time you fail? You fail to live up to the great Rhodes name. First you act like an A List celebrity before you turn into a wannabe biker dude! I've seen there's been some family tension hasn't there Dustin? Three family members not getting on and soon they'll lock horns at Halloween Havok! You plan to go against the odds and take out two living legends. But you want to enter as a Champion! A title which I hold. Dustin I've got two words for you.....DREAM ON! Dream on about beating your family members, dream on about being great, dream on about being the TV Champion and dream on about beating me.

The crowd cheer behind as Sabin stops for a second.

Sabin: To gain my title I overcame you first, I knocked you down like a domino and in truth I'm the main reason for your problems. So tonight the problems will get worse and you'll enter Halloween Havok not as a champion but as a nervous wreck before you fail against Cody or Dusty. Tonight the Hailing of Sabin will continue and once more for your Dustin you'll be the victim one more time. Tonight everyone will remember you as the man who tried to live up to the Rhodes name all in all a damn right failure! I don't care if your a Rhodes or anything I've beaten you once and I'll beat you again. It's time for me to beat you once again before I rise to the top and you fall back down in the failure hole of yours! I've beaten you once already and it's time to beat you again. Once more you'll be a victim and once again tonight Dustin Rhodes you'll lose and me Chris Sabin the Television Champion and I'll walk out still as the Television Champion of the world while you fall on your knees and HAIL SABIN! Mark my words.

That said Sabin drops the microphone before he exits the ring with his title clutched in his hand.

Last edited:

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
UWF Presents: RAW and Impact Supershow 10/25/13!!!

Before Impact and RAW Supershow starts starts we head backstage to see The Mexicools wandering around backstage looking for Joseph Park.

Juventud: Oh Joseph!

Psychosis: Here Parky Parky Parky jajaja!

Juventud: Have any of you gringos back here seen Joseph Park?

The workers all shrug but Super Crazy hears a noise and walks over to a storage closet and opens it up to find Joseph Park laying there nearly unconscious.

Juventud: There you are Park! What are you doing in the closet? Eh don't worry I don't want to know but it's okay buddy everyone already knows, you don't have to keep it in anymore. You can come out.

Super Crazy: Es Maricón?

Juventud: What? No Crazy he can come out and tell everyone he's incompetent as a General Manager!

Super Crazy: Ahh si, si, si.

Juventud: If he was a little better, maybe people wouldn't walk all over him. But seeing as you're our slave for this week, we've got the liberty of actually running the show. For our first decree, we took the liberty of getting ourselves a body guard of sorts. Don't worry Park, he's not coming out of your payroll. We just used your signature to make him a licensed manager and we can afford him with our hefty new contracts. So Joseph Park, say hello to newest Mexicool!

The camera pans over to reveal Danny Trejo!

Juventud walks over to Danny Trejo and slaps his chest.

Juventud: This man right here has seen all kinds of things. He's pulled a heart out of someone's Culo! Brock Lesner thinks we're afraid of him? He thinks taking out guys our size is the equivalent of taking us out? No way gringo! You think we're jus any old luchadors? No we are THE luchadors! We are what everyone aspires to be. Even you Lesner! I saw you all those years ago try and fly like us and you failed. You nearly broke your damn neck! It's a shame it didn't happen but enough about you. Park, we're gonna have some fun baby!

The Mexicools all grito and walk off while Danny Trejo drags Joseph Park with them.

CorpRaw.png

UWFImpactWrestlingBanner2_zps8c66924e.png

LIVE FROM THE CONTINENTAL AIRLINES ARENA, NEW JERSEY!

large_arenaL.jpg

The Pyros explode signaling the first ever show is underway. The lights and ramp are in an orange hue the color chosen for the 4th brand. The superstars are ready to go as we head to the ringside team consisting off the legendary team of Michael Cole and John Bradshaw Layfield.

jblcole2.jpg

Michael Cole:Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the first ever Impact and RAW Supershow!! And tonight we have a super show for you guys tonight!

Bradshaw: Cole, tonight we are going to see the 2 Contract signings going to happen, an 8 man tag team match main event, and a TV title match from the RAW end! This will definitely be one of the greatest free tv shows of all time!

Cole: You said it partner, and right now we're going to start off with the first contract signing of the night!

AJ/Angle pro
Fans in the Supershow are giving a mix reaction as the Raw and Impact Contract Signing is going on, as Joseph Parks, and Stephanie McMahon are in the middle of the ring.

Joseph Parks: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I Joseph Parks bring you the contract signing between the 2013 King of the Ring Kurt Angle, and the World Heavyweight champion "the Phenomenal AJ Styles". Stephanie isn't this exciting... Who would have ever thought that Impact, and Raw would have such an exciting main event for Halloween Havok.

Stephanie McMahon: Joe what are you talking about RAW and Impact? That belt right there is the property of Monday night RAW, and a belt that you're trying to steal from us. I have total faith that Kurt Angle is going out there, and he is going to do what he does best. He is going to beat "The Pathetic, The Marginal, The Drunk" AJ Styles in this very ring, and walk out as the New World Heavyweight Champion, and that right there is what is best for business... Joe don't speak now introducing, the man who will fall to Kurt Angle at Halloween Havok, the soon to be former World Heavyweight Champion. AJ Styles.

[video=youtube;Gj5r0No0o7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5r0No0o7g[/video]

AJ Styles comes out with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. AJ goes as he looks at Joseph and Stephanie in the ring as the fans cheer him on like crazy. AJ goes and he does his pose with his football gloves to spell out AJ before marching down to the ring. AJ goes, and he enters the ring shaking the hand of Joseph Parkls. AJ goes and he just looks at Stephanie almost giving her the stinkeye. AJ grabs a microphone and the contract, AJ goes on as he begins to speak

iFMILci.png

AJ Styles: Stephanie that was real cute little saying that you had before you came out here, but just like I have been saying to Kurt in the past the River has not been shown yet. You may think Stephanie Kurt has this in the bag, but Stephanie I still have some tricks up my sleeve. When I first heard I was facing Kurt in this very match up I felt that I wouldn't be able to be up for it. Mainly because of the rich history that Kurt and I have. Though now I seem to understand a bit about Kurt now, that friendship it means nothing too him. Everything that we ever celebrated with together is all said and done.

I look at this contract, and it says AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle. Honestly I don't see it that way. I don't see it as AJ Styles vs the Kurt Angle I know. I see it as AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle the corporate sell out. The man who cares about selling those T-Shirts, those movies, those stupid little souvenir cups. That is the Kurt Angle I am facing, not the Kurt Angle that cares and loves Professional Wrestling. The Kurt Angle who lioved Pro wrestling.. That Kurt Angle is dead too me, and when I sign this contract Stephanie...

AJ goes as he gets closer to Stephanie McMahon and he goes and as he speaks towards her.

AJ Styles: When I sign this contract, it will be the beginning of the end to the Kurt Angle you know and Love. The Corporation they won't succeed at Halloween Havok, and this little personal nightmare of me becoming World Heavyweight champion it will continue, it will remain the same until I lose this belt in this very ring. That right there is a fact Stephanie, so I am going to sign this contract...

All of a sudden

[video=youtube;daVtI3Jng-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daVtI3Jng-U[/video]

Kurt Angle makes his way too the the ring with shower off mix reactions the fans are torn as some of the RAW Faithful still wants the World Title, but all the Impact fans, and Corporation haters want Angle not to win the world title. Angle goes in the ring as he grabs the Microphone from Joseph Parks and he goes on as he begins to speak towards AJ Styles

220px-Godfather_Kurt_Angle_cropped.jpg

Kurt Angle: AJ you're just as foolish as have you been in the past... AJ you actually think that you still have some tricks up your sleeve, that I am going to be fooled by you. AJ you're talking to one of the best in this industry; tricks they don't fool me AJ. I am not Daniel Bryan, I am not going to be worried if you pull it out that silly Calf Killer of yours. I have every submission in my arsenal, so if that is the only trick you have AJ you have a world of hurt heading in your direction,

Angle goes and he looks on at Styles, as he begins to speak again

Kurt Angle: See AJ you're right about me, I am not the same Kurt Angle that you used to know. I am a completely different 'Animal', but AJ all those useless crap that you named all off that crap is just reassurance that I get extra money in my bank account. I don't care about that stuff, as much as my other corporation brothers. What I care about is that piece of thirty pound gold over your shoulder. That Gold right there AJ signifies who is the best in this industry, it signifies who deserves to be the face of the UWF, and honestly AJ that Gold is on the wrong person. That gold should be around the waist of a true hero, a true man people need as there World Heavyweight Champion, and that man is me. That man is the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. I want people to understand that no matter what at the end of the day that I am still the best, and winning that World Heavyweight championship will prove it that is my only goal right now.

Kurt goes as AJ looks at him pissed off, and he looks at AJ as he begins to speak

Kurt Angle: AJ I am glad you considered the Kurt Angle I once was to you dead, because I am no longer the Kurt Angle you once cared about. I am a whole different type of Kurt Angle. A Kurt Angle that is more focused then that other Kurt back in UCW. I will admit AJ all those months of traveling on the road with you, they were sort of special too me, but not as special as becoming a world heavyweight champion. If I have to sever a bond to reach my goal then so be it. I haven't cared when I have done so in the past. So what makes you AJ any different? So AJ go on and sign that contract to your demise, you think this is a nightmare we live in... No if anything AJ that contract is going to be the countdown to your demise, and that is true it is damn true... So AJ go on sign it, sing the contract.

AJ goes as he looks on at the contract, and before AJ signs it he goes and he speaks

AJ Styles: Now I know how you truly are Kurt. Kurt I am going to sign this contract, and it is not because I am getting ready for my demise. No Kurt it is because I am going to break this confidence that you have so arrogantly taken. Kurt every man has a weakness, I know you feel like you don't but every man does, and come next Thursday at Halloween Havok you will know what you weakness is. I am going to break that confidence to the point Kurt that hopefully you open your damn eyes and see all the words that you spew is nothing but crap... So Kurt let me give you this.

AJ goes as he signs the contract, and he begins to show Kurt the contract, AJ begins to speak

AJ Styles Kurt this contract right here I signed it. I put down my name, but my name on this dotted line, is the same name as the name on this world heavyweight championship. I will always be the same "Phenomenal" AJ Styles. I may look different, I may act different, but my character it will never change. I will always be the same AJ you knew from the old stomping grounds of UCW. These people know nothing can make me change. That nothing would ever make me want to leave them, that in the end of the day I will always be known as Simply.......

The fans in unison go on to help finish the chant as AJ says it

PHENOMENAL!

AJ goes as he pounds the contract into the chest of Kurt Angle. Angle looks at AJ as he goes and he begins to speak

Kurt Angle: AJ I am still the same Kurt Angle that I have always been, don't be such a baby because I am not being the Kurt that you always dreamed up facing. I am still the same man I once was. Also really? Shatter my confidence? AJ I don't think you realize your talking to the same man, who wrestled with a BROKEN FREAKIN" NECK! I have done so much in this industry no matter what got in my way. My confidence grows win or lose a match it dosen't matter... and weaknesses... Don't make me laugh.

I am a wrestling Machine AJ. All my experience in the ring has made me develop too much strengths that it covers up any holes I have in my game. I am not afraid of what you bring to the table. In fact I enlighten you to bring out all your little tricks, just to see your face so demoralize when I shut you down every single damn time. AJ you signed this contract saying your name is that same, well I am going to do the same but instead I am going to show you just how confident I am at beating you at Halloween Havok.

Angle goes down as he signs the contract, and he shows it to AJ.

Kurt Angle: See AJ I signed as "The next World Champion". The nameplate on that belt come Halloween Havok it will change. It will show nothing more then Kurt Angle, and at the end of day AJ I will still have all my three I's intact as you lay there looking up at the lights, as you wonder what in the hell just happened to you, and as you get up and see me holding that World Heavyweight Title high in the sky... You will know that everything I have just said is nothing but the truth.

Fans boo as Kurt gives the title to Joseph Parks and the microphone back to him, as Kurt and AJ stare each other down. Joseph Parks tries to say something

Joseph Parks: Alright well lets take a picture on such a glorious occasion... Ohhh um nevermind.

AJ and Kurt stare each other down as they just look at each other with glares. AJ and Kurt just stand there as AJ goes and he unhooks the World Heavyweight Championship, and holds it high in the air. The fans begin to cheer as AJ holds the belt high in the sky as Kurt looks at him with an intense look. "Lets Go AJ", and a faint " Let's Go Kurt" chants battle each other as the we fade away with the final sight AJ and Kurt staring each other down

The lights dim down as our first matchup of the night looks to kick off the show. The announcer stands in the middle of the ring ready to introduce our combatants of the squared circle.

2i8fapy.gif

First, from Detroit Michigan weighing in at 205 pounds – he is the Television Champion! Chris Sabin!

goldust-titantron-o.gif

Introducing the challenger – from Austin Texas, weighing in at 243 pounds – Dustin Rhodes!

The bell rings signaling the start of the match. Right off the hop, Chris Sabin unleashes a flurry of left and right hands to the midsection of Dustin who caught by surprise, backs off into the corner. Sabin continues punching until Rhodes head-butts him and throws him into the turnbuckle, swapping positions with him. Dustin now unloads a flurry of jabs to the midsection of Sabin, and finishes the flurry off with a quick snapping uppercut which can be heard throughout the arena. Sabin drops to the mat and Rhodes lays on top for the pin.

1…

Kick out.

Dustin is quick to pick up Sabin and he whips him off the ropes. Sabin rebounds and Rhodes prepares for a back body drop, to which Sabin flips over the back of Dustin and delivers a stiff shuffle kick to his gut as he turns around. Sabin is quick to capitalize by flashing off a quick standing hurracarana which sends Rhodes flipping to the mat. Sabin bounces off the ropes and delivers a running elbow to the sternum of the downed opponent. He stands up and gives a moment to pose for the crowd.

Cole: “Great energy shown here by Chris Sabin. Really looking to come out on top here tonight.”

JBL: “That’s true Cole, but you can’t count Dustin Rhodes out just yet. I don’t think anyone really understands how hungry he is for that belt!”

The camera shifts back from the commentators to the action in the ring to display Sabin still in control of the match. Sabin has Dustin in a headlock, and throws him into suplex position and fires off a quick snap suplex. He quickly follows it up with a toe hold which slows the pace of the match down. Dustin Rhodes manages to wiggle free and he gets his arms around the waist of Sabin. He picks him up into a bear hug which drains a lot of Sabin’s energy. He puts Sabin down onto his feet and takes a couple steps back. Rhodes runs in, slides and delivers his signature ground uppercut to the jaw of the dazed Sabin. He pulls Sabin up, locks his head in a side headlock, and delivers a classic Dustin Rhodes match-ending bulldog to Chris Sabin. He flops on top for the cover.

1….

2….

Sabin gets a shoulder up which angers Dustin even more. He pulls Sabin up by his hair and winds up for another swift jab, but it is dodged by Sabin who grabs the back of Dustin’s head and leaps into the air, planting Rhodes into the mat with a one handed bulldog of his own. He receives a mixed reaction as he exits through the middle rope to the apron. Sabin poses for the crowd before hopping up onto the top rope and bouncing off looking for a springboard leg drop. Dustin notices however and rolls under the bottom rope to the ground below, looking for a breath. He gets to his feet huffing and puffing, nodding to the fans in front who are holding a Goldust sign. Dustin turns around but is met with a suicide diving Chris Sabin who knocks him into the guard rails. Both men lay on the ground in a heap, obviously bruised and beaten.

JBL: “Our first match of the night and we already have some action outside of this ring!”

Cole: “Let’s just hope these men don’t get too seriously injured. I mean this is only our first match!”

JBL: “Cole, stop being such a baby.”

The ref begins a count for the two men to return to the ring.

1….

2….

3….

Both men stagger to their feet. Sabin is up first and he grabs Rhodes and whips him into the turnbuckle.

4….

Sabin takes a huge run at Dustin and brings his boot up, but Dustin is quick to roll into the ring causing Sabin to smash his foot off the ring post. He falls to the mat.

5….

6….

7….

8….

Sabin hobbles to one foot and gets enough energy to roll into the ring. He is met with repeated heavy stomps from the angered Cody Rhodes who looks hungry for that gold title. He drags Sabin to his feet and sends him bouncing off the far ropes. On the rebound, Dustin picks up Sabin, spins 180 degrees and slams him down for the powerslam. He goes for another quick pin.

1….

2….

3…

Sabin pops up another shoulder, which angers Dustin even more. Rhodes gets to his feet and begins slamming the turnbuckle pads. He begins clawing at his own face out of sheer frustration before getting one last idea. He walks over to the downed Chris Sabin yet again, and drags him to the turnbuckle. He props him up to sit on the second pad, and backs off into the opposite corner. He pulls off a signature Goldust taunt as he calls for Shattered Dreams. The ref motions for Dustin to stand back and not approach as he begins to unhook Chris Sabin’s legs. The crowd begins to boo as Dustin gets closer to the ref who has his back turned to him. As he raises his arms as to say “what the hell are you doing”, Dustin is quickly taken by surprise when he gets tucked under an attackers arm, and spun around landing head first into the mat. The attacker is shown to be none other than Cody Rhodes who stares with a smirk into the soul of Dustin Rhodes. The ref turns around and notices this, and has no choice but to ring the bell.

Your winner, by disqualification – Dustin Rhodes!

JBL: “You gotta be kidding me!”

Cole: “This is disgusting. Dustin Rhodes was this close to possibly winning that championship but Cody Rhodes had to interfere.”

JBL: “Well at least Dustin finally received that first win he’s been longing for!”

Cole: “This is no time to joke John. I don’t think Dustin is going to be counting this as a win, that’s for sure. This is a cowardly act by Cody Rhodes and I hope that come Halloween Havok, Dustin gets some sort of revenge.”

JBL: “Well Cole, if wishes were fishes, the whole world would be an ocean, haha!”
The camera zooms in on Cody Rhodes who is still standing over his brother. The camera then switches elsewhere.

----------------------------------

HalloweenHavok_zps5893cd6b.png

Happening next Thursday! If you need something to read while munching on candy on Halloween then why not check this show out? Styles vs Angle for the WHC Championship and Aries vs Kane for the Global Championship? Oh you better know RAW and iMPACT don't screw around!

--------------------------------

[I]Ding! Ding! Ding![/I]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a triple threat match![/COLOR]

[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1174161/wwe-paul-london-funny-entrance-o.gif

Introducing first, from Austin, Texas, he is one half of The American Dolphins... PAUL LONDON!

Bobby_fish.jpg

And introducing his opponent, he is one half of reDRagon... Bobby Fish!

jackswaggerentrance.gif

And introducing their opponent, he is one half of The Real Americans... Jack Swagger!

JackSwagger_zpsfde20809.png
vs.
PaulLondon_zps2ae62add.png
vs.
BobbyFish_zps196af087.png

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The crowd cheers for the crowd favourite Paul London in the ring while Swagger and Fish are looking out in the crowd. Swagger starts to crack his fists while Fish is ready to get it on. London alternates his focus between his two opponents in the ring and suddenly they both charge at him, but London hits the mat and they end up ramming into each other. Swagger goes into a daze while Fish holds onto his head, London then grabs Fish by the head and throws him out of the ring! Fish crashes onto the ground at ringside while London starts to work at Swagger inside the ring. London is hittin some nice snap punches to the face of Swagger, bringing him to the corner nearby. London is hard at work as he hits some kicks to the stomach of Swagger, then throws him to the opposite corner nearby. London then runs up and goes for a charge but Swagger boots London in the face and London goes down hard. Swagger is able to catch a breath but not for long as Fish trips down Swagger and pulls him out to ringside! The two men brawl around the ring but turn around and see Paul London clearing the ropes and hitting both wrestlers with a Sommersault Plancha!

JBL: I think I might actually be impressed with this kid. Somewhat.

Paul London gets back up after a nice pop from the crowd and throws Fish back inside the ring. London then enters the ring himself and runs up to Fish, hitting a running low dropkick to the head. Fish rolls away from London, then gets himself up using the ropes but London comes charging after Fish and goes for a leaping clothesline but Fish lifts him off his feet and chucks him over the ropes, but London lands on the apron. Fish thinks that London is done and over with but he turns around only for London to jump off the ropes and springboards into a clothesline from the ropes, taking down Fish! The crowd pops loudly for that as London gets up and poses for the crowd. Swagger comes back inside the ring and London is ready to go to work on him, he brings Swagger to a different corner and hammers away with some fists to the face, then backs up as he charges at Swagger and hits a running dropkick while flipping back onto his feet! London is on fire tonight with the offense but Fish is back up and clotheslines London on the back of the head, and is now looking down at London with a huge frown.

JBL: Paul London got cocky Michael and now he's going to pay for it!

Cole: London is a master in these kinds of situations though John, anything could happen!

Fish is feeling annoyed that London has been playing him for a fool so he picks up London and nails a knee shot to the stomach to bring down London, then hits some clubs to the upper back region. London tries to escape from the shots but Fish brings London to the corner nearby and hits some kicks to the stomach, then whips him to the opposite corner. Fish then is ready to charge at London, then starts to run but Swagger shoulder blocks Fish mid-charge!!

Cole: WOW! What did Fish do to Swagger for him to deserve that?!

Fish goes flying through the ropes and goes to ringside, Swagger now smiling as he takes a look at London. London is still recovering from the stiff shots of Fish and approaches London, hitting him in the head a couple of times with his fist. London goes down onto both knees but Swagger brings him back up and hits some elbows to the face of London, London feeling a sting after every shot to the face. London goes down onto the mat this time and Swagger brings him to the center of the ring. Swagger yells at London while hitting some knees to the back of London's head, then smiles as he goes to where London's legs are at and prepares himself for the Patriotic Lock but Bobby Fish goes behind Jack Swagger and hits a surprise belly to back suplex! Fish is up and is smiling at Swagger, telling him that this match is all his but forgets that London is behind him and jumps onto Fish's shoulders, and goes for a victory roll pin!

1!

2!

And Bobby Fish kicks out! London thought that he could've had the quick pin right there, but doesn't get too discouraged about it. He sees that Fish is about to get back up so he runs for the ropes, then jumps off them and goes for a springboard crossbody, hitting Fish with it! Fish goes down and is laying right by the corner, so London points to the turnbuckles while the crowd pops loudly for it. London makes it to the top but Jack Swagger pops up and starts to shake the ropes, causing Paul London to crash onto the top turnbuckle. Swagger then makes his way up to the ropes, trying to set him up for the superplex but Fish pulls Swagger away and tries to go for his own superplex, and Fish pulls down Swagger, once again attempting the superplex. Swagger has had enough and brings down Fish and starts up an argument with him. Fish and Swagger go into a heated debate on how things are going to work out. They have a short shoving match right in the ring but they turn around and see Paul London jumping off the turnbuckles, hitting both men with a single missile dropkick!

Cole: Wow! Look at Paul London go!

Paul London gets up and is hearing the crowd cheer for him across the arena. He smiles and sees that this is his golden opportunity to secure the pinfall right now. He picks up Swagger and nails a hurricarana onto him, sending him outside the ring again. He then picks up Fish and nails an enzuirgir kick to the side of the head, Fish falling onto his stomach but London rolls him back onto his back. London the points to the crowd as he climbs the top rope again, then looks down to see that Fish is still lying on his back, briefly unconcious from the kick to the head. London then stands up straight and raises his arms, then executes the 450 Splash onto Bobby Fish! The crowd is going beserk as London then covers Bobby Fish...

1!

2!

3!!

Winner of the match: Paul London!

london.jpg

-----

The UWF Raw and Impact Supershow is rolling strong and the next segment is about to start. The camera cuts to backstage where immediately we see Batista standing by with Josh Matthews. Matthews wastes no time and interviews Batista; leader of The Corporation.

normal_Part2_avi_001521360.jpg

Josh Matthews: Batista, last week on Monday Night Raw, you suffered a rare defeat since debuting and it was none other than your own teammate who beat you in that ring. As the leader of the Corporation, how does this shift the dynamic of your group? What are you thoughts?

Batista smirks and gives Josh a "are you kidding me" look, before responding.

Batista: You always go for the lowest hanging fruit dont you? You could ask me about anything, but you ask me about Cena. I'm not surprised, I guess it makes sense. You wanna know whats up, Josh? You wanna know how the Corporation is doing? We're doing fine, just fine. There isn't a problem within our ranks, there isn't any issues between the guys and myself. There's not a damn issue that needs to be addressed, got that? You know what? Last week, Cena DID beat me. He cheated, albeit, but he beat me. I had him beaten, but he cleaned my clock with that chain and got the "W" over me. Normally, I'd be irate. I'd be FURIOUS... but thats what I wanted to see Josh. I wanted to see if Cena could pull his weight around here. Because week after week, John faced second rate talent. He faced guys who nobody will ever care about. R-truth, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, etc-etc. He beat them, and never broke a sweat. So facing me? Dave Batista? That was A game talent, THAT was a test of his caliber. And he technically, did pass the test. He beat me in the middle of that ring. Does that put a divide between John and myself? Noooo, no no. Not a chance. Was I angry after the match? Damn right I was. But does this mean John would make a better leader? Does this mean I'm not in favor within my own group? No. Not in the slightest. There's not a damn thing that's changed, there's not any loss of respect or stature. I'll say it again, I had to know if Cena could pull his damn weight around here, and I got my answer.

Josh Matthews: Okay, so since The Corporation is still working like a well oiled machine according to you, how do you feel tonight about the Corporation, minus Jarrett, facing off against Raw and Impacts finest?

Batista: Are you friggin kidding me?

Josh Matthews: Erm... no.. I just..what?

Batista: There isnt a DAMN thing that I'm worried about tonight. Those guys we have to face? They dont even stack up to one of us, let alone nearly the whole group. As the Alpha of the Corporation, I know what we're up against. I know weakness when I see it and I can sense the fear from guys like the World Champion, AJ Styles. I have decimated him personally, time and time again. The rest of the guys, like Rhyno, Punk, Guerrero.. aint got nothing on me. I'm not even speaking for the group here, Josh. I have taken nearly all these guys before, and if I havent, I will see to it that I do. None of them, am I worried about. NONE of them am I concerned about beating the Corporation tonight on Impact! Try and try as AJ Styles will, he won't be able to rally that powder keg of misfits he calls a team. I almost feel bad for the guy, Josh. You got three guys teaming with him who have been screwed and dragged along the bottom when they should be near the top, teaming with the World.. Heavyweight...Champion. Aside from Kurt taking that belt at Havok, If I was one of those three guys, I'd make sure I send my message to the champ before the night is done. Regardless of that, the fact that I have Angle, Rhodes, and Cena in my corner tonight makes this nothing more than a formality. I will spear every. single. person on the other team until they are nothing but a pile of broken bodies and I'll let my team pick up the scraps. Because leaders, true leaders, lead from the front. They take the "burden" of the spotlight and they carry it and clear the way for their teammates. I will destroy entire rosters if I have to, to do so Josh. Dont underestimate the Animal, don't cross the Animal, don't piss off the Animal.. because I dont care who you are, I will send you home eating through a tube.

Josh Matthews: A cryptic warning from the former UWF Champion.. any other thoughts before tonights match? How do you feel about Jarrett joining and fighting for the Tag Team Championships with you?

Batista:.... Seeing as I choose Jeff Jarrett to join the Corporation, I'd say I feel pretty god damn confident that we're walking out of Havok with those tag belts around our waists. Beer Money and Thuggin..whatever, don't even stand up to us. They dont pose a threat. I took out half of each time in a SECOND, Josh! A friggin second! I double speared both Sabin and Roode and laid them out, flattened like roadkill in just one second. If you think that anybody else in that match even stands up to Me, let alone having The Chosen One in my corner? You're dead wrong, and I will Batista bomb anybody who thinks otherwise through the damn ring until my point is made. I'm taking those belts. No question.

Josh Matthews: Alright, well.. thank you Batista. Good luck in your match tonight I guess.

Batista: Piss off, Josh.

Batista storms out of the interview area leaving Matthews looking like a chump as the Supershow cuts to the next segment.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Howard Finkle: The following contest is a 3 on 1 handicap match and it is scheduled for one fall!

[video=youtube;VDIz2pB3nPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDIz2pB3nPk[/video]

Joseph Park comes down to the ring clearly out of it and wondering what exactly is going on. He slides into the ring and looks very worried when he hears the sound of a lawnmower.

[video=youtube;f0y5ndEtqGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0y5ndEtqGs[/video]

Howard Finkle: As his opponents, from Mexico, The Mexicools!

The Mexicools all come out together sans lawnmowers as Danny Trejo follows suit. They walk down the ramp pointing and laughing at Park as Super Crazy and Psychosis slide into the ring. Juventud steps on the apron but instead opens up the ropes for Danny Trejo to get into the ring. He does and Park looks horrified as the bell is rung.

Ding Ding Ding

Danny Trejo walks right up to Joseph Park who seems to be frozen solid. Trejo gives him his usual menacing look and hits him with a big boot right to the face as Park lays knocked out on the mat. Juventud motions traffic and makes Super Crazy and Psychosis go to opposite corners and connect with both the Moonsault and Leg Drop at the same time! The three men then put each of their right foots over Joseph Park's body.

3!

Howard Finkle: Here are your winners, The Mexicools!

Juventud re-enters the ring and makes Danny Trejo lift up Park. Juventud then instructs him to put Park on Psychosis and Super Crazy's shoulders and they all together perform an F-5! Juventud hen climbs the top rope and does a Frog Splash. Joseph Park rolls out of the ring and is assisted to the back as the new Mexicools all leave to the back.

-----------------------

cartoon-trophy-gold-1057.png

Go vote for the UWF September Monthly Awards! I heard that Beer Money is somehow beating Beer Money in the Tag Team award...

----------------------

The crowd begins to cheer as the lumberjacks for the Lumberjack Match are making their way down to the ring. We see Los Guerreros, Bray Wyatt, Muhammed Hassan and Jack Swagger of The Real Americans, and The Mexicools are now at ringside and they are surrounding the ring, but not by the ramp.

lumberjacks+entrance.gif

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Howard Finkle:
Ladies and gentleman the following contest is a lumberjack match and is set for one fall.

220px-Johnny_Gargano_YLC_2008_5.jpg

Introducing first, from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing in at 190 pounds... JOHNNY GARGANO!

Entrance-the-miz-michael-mizanin-15088666-240-138.gif

And introducing his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing in at 223 pounds.... THE MIZ!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

JohnnyGargano_zpsdc939fad.png
vs.
TheMiz_zps2aa665cd.png

Johnny Gargano and The Miz are in the ring as the bell rings, the lumberjacks are now focused on the match since it's already under way. Gargano turns around to scan the lumberjacks but Miz runs up and attacks Gargano from behind, clubbing him on the upper back region. Gargano goes onto his knees and Miz is now striking the back of the head of Gargano, then boots him down and begins to yell at him. The lumberjacks are completely focused on the match while Gargano rolls onto the apron. Miz walks up to Gargano and grabs him by the head, then suplexs him back inside the ring so he can't escape from the ring (not that he could from the lumberjacks anyways), Gargano is holding onto his back in pain while Miz gets back up and proceeds to stomp onto the back of Gargano. Miz looks up to the crowd and is smiling now, then picks up Gargano and is ready to go for another suplex, but Gargano rams Miz to the corner nearby and hits some turnbuckle thrusts! Gargano then whips Miz to the opposite corner hard, then charges after him but Miz kicks Gargano in the face as Gargano backs up a few paces. Gargano shakes his head while Miz climbs the ropes and jumps off them for a diving crosbody but Gargano ducks and Miz crashes onto the mat!

Cole: Miz tried to outsmart Johnny Gargano but the move backfired! He's down!

Miz is holding onto his ribs while Gargano runs up and lifts up Miz, then throws him to the corner quickly. Gargano then hits some jabs to the gut of Miz, then a nice heymaker to the face. Miz then tries to go down but Gargano keeps him by the turnbuckles still and lands some chops to the chest of Miz, then lumberjacks wincing after every loud shot to the chest of Gargano. The Miz goes down to one knee but Gargano doesn't give Miz any time to breathe as he brings him by a different corner and smashes his face onto the top turnbuckle. Miz then stands there in a stunned phase while Gargano lifts up Miz to the top turnbuckle then climbs up, setting Miz up for the superplex. The crowd is loving it and Gargano is about to do the move but Miz knocks Gargano back to the mat, then leaps off of turnbuckles and hits a diving elbow drop! Juventud then climbs onto the apron to distract the referee while Super Crazy goes up onto the same turnbuckle that Miz was on and hits a Moonsault onto Johnny Gargano, then quickly bails from the ring before the ref can see anything! Miz is all smiles again as he goes down for the cover...

1!

2!

And Johnny Gargano kicks out! Miz looks disappointed that he didn't get the three count right there, but happy that he gets to continue the beating onto Gargano. He picks up Gargano and hits some punches to the face, Gargano almost falling off his feet but ends up using the ropes as leverage. Miz though bounces Gargano off the ropes and waits for him to return, bending down as he's preparing for a backdrop but Gargano kicks Miz square in the forehead. Miz moves around the ring while yelping out in pain but Gargano runs up behind Miz and hits a bulldog! The crowd pops for Gargano as he gets up and poses for the crowd, then sees that Miz is getting up so he bounces off the ropes nearby but Jack Swagger grabs Gargano by the foot at ringside and Gargano almost trips, but turns around and stomps onto the arm of Swagger. However this proved to be enough of a distraction for Gargano as Miz runs up and takes down Gargano with a shot to the back of the head. Gargano falls onto the topes and hangs off them while Miz starts to choke out Gargano using the ropes. Miz leaves Gargano under the referees orders but Pyschosis comes up and chokes out Gargano from ringside while the referee is distracted!

Cole: Oh come on ref, look behind you for crying out loud!

Gargano is finally released from the choke and is coughing pretty loudly now, but Miz isn't done with the offense yet. He picks up Gargano and hits some more shots to the stomach, then yells at him some more before throwing him to the ropes, then advances and hits a running clothesline! Gargano is feeling some kind of whiplash after that move and Miz has that cocky look on him again. He picks up Gargano and looks at him right in the eye, then sets him up for the Skull Crushing Finale but Gargano escapes the process and takes down Miz with a drop toe hold then applies the Garga-No Escape onto Miz! Miz is in deep trouble now as he panicks now that he's in Gargano's famed finishing submission lock! Miz tries to wiggle out of the Garga-No Escape but Gargano has that move expertly locked in tight and refuses to let go. Pain is already rising up on The Miz as he's stopping his fierce jerks and attemps to calm himself down, but is still yelling out in pain. Gargano can feel Miz tapping but sees Super Crazy jump onto the apron again and he lets go of Miz and begins to argue with him. The referee is telling him to get back down while Juventud climbs onto the top turnbuckle this time but Chavo Guerrero, his opponent for Halloween Havoc, shoves Juventud down and Juventud crashes onto the security barrier at ringside!

Cole: Look at this!

JBL: The Guerrero's finally got smart Michael. Good for them!

The Guerreros and The Mexicools are now fighting it out at ringside as a brawl happens among the lumberjacks! The fans are going crazy over this sudden spark in the match while Gargano is confused on what is happening. Gargano turns around and lifts up Miz, hitting some knees to the stomach then nailing a body slam to the ground. Gargano then climbs the top rope, being very aware of his surroundings at ringside while waiting for Miz to get up. Miz rises back up and Gargano comes flying down at Miz, hitting a missle dropkick to the chest of Miz! Miz goes rolling near the ropes while Bray Wyatt and The Real Americans have stopped fighting, but The Guerreros and The Mexicool are moving up their battle at the ramp, beating each other up while heading towards the back. Wyatt and The Real Americans are both eying each other of anything suspicious while Gargano is back up on his feet. He sees that his fellow MITB competitiors, minus Guerrero, are still left standing in the arena. Gargano walks up to Miz and gets him back onto his feet, then brings him to the center of the ring and nails him with the Hurts Donut! Miz is down while the fans pop loudly and Gargano goes down for the pin!

1!

2!

NO! THE MIZ KICKS OUT! Johnny Gargano can not believe that Miz is still fighting after the Hurts Donut. Gargano gets up and sees that Bray Wyatt is staring at him in a creepy fashion, and turns to see The Real Americans are also peering up to him. Gargano looks to the crowd and nods, knowing that he has to beat the Miz tonight in order to show dominance in front of his Money In The Bank opponents at Halloween Havoc. Gargano picks up Miz and hoists him onto his shoulders, then runs up towards the turnbuckles and executes the snake eyes onto the middle turnbuckle! Miz appears to be stunned from the move while backing up to Gargano, Gargano then catches him and lands a Russian leg sweep onto Miz! Gargano gets back up and can feel the momentum coming back inside his as the red hot crowd is 100% behind him. Gargano picks up Miz and tries to go for a suplex but Miz hooks the leg to prevent him from doing that, Miz then does a drop toe hold and Gargano lands face first onto the bottom turnbuckle. Miz then places Gargano into a sitting position by the corner and runs to the opposite side, then runs up to Gargano and hits a running low dropkick to the chest of Gargano! Gargano then rolls to the outside of the ring where The Real Americans already swarm around him and proceeds to stomp onto Gargano. Gargano then is throws back inside under the ref's orders, right in front of the await Miz who goes for the cover!

1!

2!

And Johnny Gargano kicks out! The Miz is getting really annoyed now and begins to argue with the referee about the count. The ref informs him that the count was two and Miz starts throwing a hissy fit. Miz then picks up Gargano and takes him down with a snap DDT, then springs back up and yells towards the crowd who starts to boo at him again. Miz looks down and sees that Gargano is trying to get back up but Miz boots him in the face again, then picks him up and sets him up for the Skull Cushing Finale again, managing to get halfway through the move this time but Gargano yet again escapes from the move. Gargano then gets behind Miz and tries to go for the Hurts Donut once more but Miz shoves Gargano away and takes him down with a clothesline! Miz poses for the crowd yet again but he doesn't see that Gargano is climbing the top rope once again. Gargano eyes the remaining lumberjacks in the match and then sees that Miz is turning around, then jumps off the ropes and goes for a diving crossbody, lands it onto The Miz but Miz rolls over Gargano but Gargano follows through with the roll through and has The Miz trapped.

1!

2!

3!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner of the match: Johnny Gargano!

220px-JohnnyGarganoKingofTrios.jpg

Johnny Gargano gets up to his feet to celebrate though doesn't see that Jack Swagger and Muhammed Hassan has entered the ring and are both now stomping onto the back of Gargano! Gargano tries to escape but Jack Swagger holds him back and proceeds to pound the crap out of Johnny while Hassan is kneeing the face of Gargano. The crowd boos very loudly now as Bray Wyatt looks under the ring and pulls out a ladder. He slides it inside the ring while having the most sadisitc look on his face. Swagger and Hassan both see it and let Wyatt place the ladder at the corner. Both of the Real Americans the lifts up Johnny Gargano and places him at the opposite corner. Wyatt is smiling as Hassan and Swagger both whip Gargano hard onto the ladder at the opposite corner, Gargano crashing to the mat in agony.

Cole: Oh what a sick shot!

JBL: That must've hurt Michael.

Wyatt is seen laughing now at Gargano, then makes a funny face as he's laughing out of control completely. The Real Americans doesn't like Wyatt laughin at their own dirty work so they grab onto the ladder at each end, wait for Wyatt to turn around then charge with the ladder so it hits Wyatt square across the chest! Wyatt goes down and The Real Americans wait for Wyatt to get back up but the crowd pops when Eddie Guerreo, the other contestant in the MITB Ladder Match, comes running down the ramp and slides in the ring. The Real Americans charge with the ladder towards Guerrero but Guerrero runs up to them and dropkicks the ladder so the ladder collides to The Real Americans! Hassan and Swagger both roll out of the ring while Wyatt comes back and nails Sister Abigail to bring Guerrero down to the mat. Wyatt is smiling again but Johnny Gargano comes back up and hits the Hurts Donut onto Wyatt! Wyatt and The Real Americans all leave the ring and look up toGargano, how sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring and ascends it with a microphone in hand.

As Gargano sits atop the ladder, sore from the chaos that just happened, he pans the cheering crowd, who he now has firmly behind him. He smiles as a part of the crowd chants 'Gargano' before holding his mic up.

Johnny Gargano
Tonight, I sit up here to send out a message to you all, the people of the UWF Universe whether you are watching me live or from the comforts of your own home. Lately, I've been on a hot streak, but I've have people asking me how it feels to not only prove Bobby Fish wrong that I can't compete but also defeat the likes of Samoa Joe. I could tell contained the dreaded 'ego' disease and were simply helpless and the only way they could satisfy themselves was to mock and insult me. I tried to tell Mr. Fish that if he stays hungry, he will want too much and eventually starve and that is exactly what happened in our debut. I didn't want to tap the poor guy out, but he needed to learn his place. As for Joe, I've heard some complaints with how I won but I did promise my fans that I would walk out victorious. Joe was so contempt in his little world full of ego that he didn't know he was getting pinned and as such, I needed to make sure he stayed down and learned his lesson, which clearly he did not.

Gargano shifts his weights on the ladder, still showing that he is rough from the brawl.

Johnny Gargano
Tonight, I faced a superstar whose aura is nothing but ego, but not only that, we were surrounded by men who also share this disease. Now, I understand Mr. Parks was counting on me to rid his show of this evils, as are all of you, and I did exactly what I said I would do by not only putting Miz down, but also standing proudly atop this ladder to show that I am above those who have 'ego'. While I was presented with a challenge, like I told Miz I viewed tonight as just another title defense and in so I could not be defeated and my seven hundred day plus reign as champion continues. But enough of me talking rambling on about the past and onto my message for the guys backstage.

Gargano takes a deep breathe before looking at the stage and past the curtain to the locker rooms.

Johnny Gargano
Next week the people of the world will be embarking on a journey. A journey in which they dress up as various fictional characters and parade around the streets with their sights set on the delicious treat known simply as candy. If you step outside next Thursday, you'll see the ever familiar characters from some of our pasts or our present, some outfits horrible while others are incredible. You'll hear the ever familiar sounds of 'Happy Halloween' and the ringing of doorbells or knocking of wooden doors. You can smell the sweet autumn night air and the bland flavor of various candies inside some child's plastic bucket. Its a journey in which kids of various ages around the world anticipate because its a time when they can get all the free candy they could imagine.

As Gargano finishes his sentence, he turns so he is standing on the side of the ladder, each sentence he takes a step down.

Johnny Gargano
But, next week some of us will be embarking on our own journey. We have Austin Aries who is aiming for a title held by a true monster, The Big Red Machine. We have the European Champion going against a perfect definition for psychopath. And we have reDRagon going against a rather interesting pairing. But the one match that sticks out above these all, is the six man Money in the Bank ladder match. In this match are various disguises from others who will try to mask who they are to get an advantage. We may not see Eddie Guerrero aim for a high flying move or we could see Jack Swagger moving at a faster pace than usual. But the one character that will stand out above the rest is simply the one who won't need a disguise because he has all the smarts one could hope for and the talent one could dream of and come Halloween, The Whole Shebang will have emptied out all the candy from the houses when he stands victorious at the top of the ladder leaving everyone in the ring surprised and everyone in the crowd giving a standing ovation because those superstars suffer . . . and that suffering will cause them to go over-the-top and leave the zone open for me to prove exactly why they call me "The Bee's Knees" . . . "The Cat's Pajamas" . . . and "The Whole Shebang"

Gargano smiles as parts of the crowd are chanting for him, but before he leaves he looks into the camera, retaining his smile for a bit before getting extremely serious.

Johnny Gargano
Trick or treat.

With that, Gargano continues to stare seriously into the camera as 'The Antidote' by Story of the Year plays in the background and the cameras fade out.

----------------------
Hell_in_a_Cell.jpg

WWE Hell in a Cell will be happening this Sunday only on PPV! Personally I'm only watching it for the Triple Threat Tag Team Match. Go Rhodes Family!
------------------------

The bell rings signifying the start of yet another great matchup.

jza42d.gif

First, from Nashville Tennessee, weighing in at 235 pounds – the “King of the Corporate Mountain” – Jeff Jarrett!

Entrance+Tyson+Kidd.gif

And his opponent – weighing in at 195 pounds, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada – Tyson Kidd!

The two opponents lock eyes from opposite corners of the ring as the tension between them is obvious. They both circle around each other looking at any entry point possible for control. Both men pause, and Jarrett is the first to leap in for a tie up, but Tyson ducks under and gains back control. With his arms around Jarrett’s waist, Tyson pushes him off the ropes, looking for a rebound. The quick-witted Jarret holds the ropes as Tyson goes airborne for a drop kick, but comes down hard. He pops back up as the two men lock eyes again and proceed to circle around the ring.

JR: “These two men really showing a standoff here in front of us Piper, dontcha think?”

Piper: “I have to agree JR, but you gotta hope this doesn’t go on much longer. We need blood! We need action!”

Again, Jarrett goes for a tie up, but Kidd gains back control. Jeff holds onto the wrists of Kidd and flips him over his head, sending both men to the mat where he locks in a hammerlock submission hold. Tyson quickly squirms around as Natalya cheers him on from ringside, eventually escaping the hold. As Tyson gains control and brings both men to their feet, he is quick to send a boot right to the gut of Jarrett and quickly follow up with a suplex, sending Jeff down to the mat. Tyson pops up, showing much energy and poses for the crowd, who gathers a collection of cheers and boos. Jeff gets to his feet and is met with an irish whip from Tyson which quickly sends him running towards the turnbuckle. Tyson is right behind him and when Jarrett crashes back first into the padding, Tyson follows up with a quick drop kick to the jaw, causing saliva to come flying out from the mouth of Jeff Jarrett. Looking dazed, he falls to the mat. Tyson is quick to take advantage of this situation by climbing the turnbuckle as Jarrett is falling, and without hesitation – he comes flying down from above, dropping a painful elbow into the chest of Jarrett.

Piper: “Now we are talking!”

JR: “It seems that Tyson is showing Jarrett that them young superstars are quick and agile! Much more than the older generations of wrestlers such as Jeff Jarrett!”

Piper: “You trying to say something JR?”

Back to the action as Tyson remains in control of the match. He has Jarrett currently in a muay thai clinch as he sends a couple knees to the chest of Jeff, causing the stamina of Jarrett to drop significantly. Tyson quick to follow up as usual, throws Jarrett off the ropes with an irish whip. Jarrett rebounds and is met with a sneaky arm drag attempt by Tyson. Jeff gets flipped over by Tyson, but to the crowds surprise – he lands on his feet. Jarrett now - with Tyson looking stunned – sends a quick right hand to the jaw of Tyson which makes him wobbly. Jeff quickly ties up Tyson and drags him into the ropes where he weaves his torso through the top rope due to the uncooperation of Kidd. From a distance now Jeff Jarret is rushing at Tyson, who thoughtfully pulls down the top rope. Due to being tangled, he only manages to pull it down so far and the crashing Jarrett unknowingly knees Kidd in the cheek, sending both men to the mat outside. The crowd begins to chant “you fucked up” as the pace of the match begins to slow down. Both men are now gasping for air as their tanks are reaching empty. Outside of the ring, Natalya walks over to observe the damage. She starts shrieking for Kidd to get to his feet.

Piper: “I never did like the idea of woman managers JR. Listen to that. Just listen to that putrid noise coming from that woman’s mouth.”

JR: “I know what you mean Roddy but couldn’t you have found some – choicer words?”

Piper: “You’re right JR. Women are great to look at and all, but most of them are just self-centered whining bi-“

JR: “Would you look at that! Both men are finally getting to their feet!”

Tyson and Jarrett are using one another to climb to their feet. Both men get to the top, take deep breaths and start trading blows to one another. Tyson lands a punch and then Jarrett lands a punch. Tyson then Jarrett, Tyson then Jarrett. Tyson. Tyson. Tyson. He winds up for one last punch which gets ducked by Jarrett who is now behind Kidd! He sweeps his leg backward, pushing his head forward to the mat below. Jarrett has just hit “The Stroke,” one of his painful finishing maneuvers – but now cannot get Tyson in the ring for the pin. Angry, Jeff begins stomping around on the outside, thinking of what to do to get him out of this predicament. He rolls into the ring and waits for the count out.

1….

2….

3….

4….

5….

6….

Tyson starts showing signs of movement. He rolls onto his back and tries to find his balance.

7….

Natalya starts running over to Kidd to try lifting him up from under his arms.

8…

9….

On his feet now, Tyson rolls into the ring just barely beating the 10 count. Jarrett looks pissed off as he marches over to Kidd and pulls him up by his little spikey hair he has on his head. Out of a fit of rage, he whips him towards the farthest corner. Tyson, barely able to make it stops himself with his back turned to the oncoming Jeff Jarrett. With no ability to stop, Jarrett runs right into the boot of Tyson. Jarrett drops to one knee as Tyson smirks to the on looking crowd. Kidd climbs the outside of the turnbuckle and looks to deliver a bone crushing over-castle to his opponent. He strikes a pose on the top rope, and leaps into the air. Quick to act, Jarrett pulls the ref into the path of Kidd – who attempts to get out of the way. Not being able to change total position in mid-air, Kidd delivers a senton to the unavoidable ref. Now both unable to move, the ref and Tyson Kidd lay in a pile in the center of the ring. Jeff Jarrett gets to his feet and looks to his corner where he sees his signature guitar. Knowing that he can’t put Kidd away, he walks to the corner to pick up the guitar. At this time, Natalya also notices Jarrett going for the guitar so she runs over and grabs it before Jarrett can register what happened. At this time, Jarrett rolls under the bottom rope and chases after Natalya. It isn’t long before he gets a hand on his guitar and another on her shoulder. At this point, Tyson Kidd gazes up and is aware of what is happening. He crawls over to the bottom rope to attempt to put a hand on Jeff, but is met with the force of the backswing that occurred when Jarrett yanked the guitar away from Natalya. Lights out, Tyson lays flat in the center of the ring right in front of the referee whose just regained conciouness and signals for the bell.

Winner via Disqualification - Tyson Kidd!

The bell rings as Natalya jumps across the back of Jeff Jarrett. Jeff leaps to his feet and stares at Natalya who is now hunched over Tyson’s body. The camera fades to black as the next segment of our supershow begins.

Joseph Park is seen walking around backstage with an ice pack on his face. He’s straggling along until he sees the buffet table. He licks his lips and ponders which food to eat. He grabs a cupcake and is about to take a bite when a machete comes flying past him and sends the cupcake to the wall. He turns and see’s Danny Trejo standing there looking as menacing as ever.

Juventud: Hey there you are Park! We’ve been looking all over the place for you. We just wanted to come by and say you’re free to go. We like beating up on you and stuff but it’s getting a little old don’t you think? We all talked it over and we want you to be nice and rested for when we come back next week having defended my Intercontinental Championship because who knows what we’ll do to you then. So rest up Park because we’ll be back!

The Mexicools walks off and leave Park standing there breathing a sigh of relief as we head elsewhere.

We come back from commercial to see Mil Mascaras and Chavo Guerrero Sr already in the ring for the Brock Lesnar Invitational.

JBL: It's time, Cole!

Cole: These are two legends being thrown to the wolves here tonight!

JBL: He's not a wolf, Michael! He's a Beast!

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

[video=youtube;YToXwtyqmjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YToXwtyqmjM[/video]

The theme music of Brock Lesnar hits as the crowd immediately begins booing. Jim Cornette, Brock's manager, walks out first with his tennis racket and a microphone. Brock then follows as Cornette begins speaking.

arts_wrestleCORNETTE15-1_48.jpg

Jim Cornette: Well, the time has finally come! The time is here that you two "legendary luchadores" and I use the term lightly, to step inside the ring with a real legend of the business. Mil Mascaras, Chavo Classic, take a look at perfection. As a matter of fact, scratch that. Brock Lesnar is better than perfection. He's the measuring stick to which all others are compared. Mr. Guerrero, your son is in for the beating of his life at Halloween Havok, right alongside Juventud Guerrera and Brock will walk out as Intercontinental Champion. It's a foregone conclusion. But, that's Halloween Havok. Tonight is iMPACT and tonight is the Brock Lesnar Invitational. You two get the chance of a lifetime so I suggest you take every advantage of it. You're not gonna win but maybe, just maybe, you might just learn a thing or two!

Jim lowers his microphone as Brock begins storming down the ramp towards the ring. Chavo and Mil start getting ready and prepping themselves. Lesnar reaches the ring and hops onto the apron. He enters the ring and glares across the ring at the two famous lucha libre stars. Cornette has then made his way to the commentary booth.

JBL: Let's get this thing started!

Cole: Mil Mascaras and Chavo Guerrrero Sr are world class athletes. Brock may have his work cut out for him!

Cornette: You're kidding, right, Michael Cole?! Some unbiased commentary you got there!

The referee rings the bell and this one is underway.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Immediately, Mascaras and Guerrero start hammering away on Lesnar. Mascaras then switches from punches to stiff kicks. Guerrero is still hammering away as Brock tries to protect himself. Brock finally shoves Guerrero away and grabs Mascaras by the throat with both hands. He lifts him up and literally hurls him to the outside. Guerrero is back on the attack but Lesnar levels him with a huge clothesline. As he turns around, Mascaras is on the top rope.

Cole: Look at these guys go!

Mascaras jumps off and goes for a big crossbody. As he hits Brock, Lesnar just catches him in his arms. He tosses Mascaras onto his shoulder and attempts an F-5. As he tosses him, Mascaras counters into a Tornado DDT!

JBL: How'd he do that?!

Cornette: He got lucky!

Lesnar hits the mat as Chavo Classic is scaling the top rope. He then jumps off, attempting a frog splash. As he's in the air, Lesnar moves and Chavo goes crashing into the mat. Lesnar then grabs Mascaras and throws him into the corner. Lesnar then charges into him and nails him with a body splash. Lesnar then takes his right hand and keeps throwing stiff punches to Mascaras' face. Mascaras finally succumbs and collapses to the mat.

Cole: Lesnar is in control of this contest!

JBL: As if you expected anything else!

Brock then lets out a roar and he picks up Guerrero. He places him on his shoulders and attempts another F-5. Just as he is, El Mesias hops the barricade and is at ringside.

JBL: What the hell is he doing here?!

Cornette: He's not in this match! Hey, vato! Go away!

The referee is distracted but this angers Brock. He lets Chavo Sr go and grabs the referee and shoves him to the mat. He then looks down at Mesias on the outside and dares him to come inside the ring. As Brock is distracted, Danny Tarjito hops the opposite set of barricades and enters the ring.

Cole: Danny Tarjito?!

He turns Brock around and immediately begins exchanging punches with Lesnar. Brock then blocks his last punch attempt and instead grabs him and connects with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. As he does, Mesias has hopped onto the apron. As Lesnar swings at him, Mesias grabs his arm and hops down to the floor, slingshotting Lesnar. Brock stumbles back as Mascaras is back up. He jumps onto Brock's shoulders and attempts a hurricanrana. Instead, Brock powers Mascaras back up and slams him down with a powerbomb!

Cornette: Do you see that? Even amidst all the calamity, Brock still dominates!

Brock then focuses his attention back on Chavo Sr. He starts stomping away on his midsection as Chavo Guerrero Jr comes running down the ramp as the crowd cheers.

Cole: It's Chavo Jr!

JBL: He's not in this match!

Chavo enters the ring and immediately goes after Lesnar. He's overpowered quickly, however. Just as all hope is lost, The UWF Intercontinental Champion Juventud comes running down the ramp as well.

Cornette: Somebody maintain some damn order around here! Jesus!

Juvie slides into the ring and starts helping Chavo beat Brock down. The duo then finally wears the big man down. They then nail Lesnar with a double team suplex. Chavo then slaps on his chest and heads up top. Chavo soars off and hits Lesnar with a frog splash!

JBL: This is just unfair, Michael!

Cole: Seems like to me Brock is getting his come uppance.

Cornette: You know, Michael Cole, this tennis racket isn't just a fashion statement!

Chavo Jr and Juventud drag both Mascaras and Chavo Sr over to Lesnar and throw them on top of him. Juvie and Chavo Jr then wake up the referee and he counts the pin.

3!!

Cornette: I am outraged! Who let these jobbers out of their locker rooms?!

Chavo Jr wakes Chavo Classic up and Juventud takes care of Mascaras as the pair come to. They realized they won and begins celebrating. All 4 and Mesias and Tarjito start making their way up the ramp as Brock realized what just happened. Cornette has joined Lesnar in the ring and begins shouting insults at the Mexican wrestlers.

Cole: Juventud and Chavo Guerrero may not like each other, but they at least have mutual repsect for their heritage!

JBL: Heritage Schmaritage! Brock Lesnar was just robbed! I guarantee you, Michael, there will be a different outcome at Halloween Havok!

We fade into the next segment as Brock angrily glares at Chavo and Juventud.​

-------------------------------------
tom-clancy.png

R.I.P. Tom Clancy! You're inspiring and thrilling stories will be missed sir!

-------------------------------------

RAW_938_Photo_074.jpg

OOC: Ignore everyone in the ring

The contract table is set up in the ring with the laywers and Joseph Parks surrounding it, waiting for the competitors of the Global Championship match to come out

Pa8Tz.gif

Cole: Here comes the Global Champion Kane! We all know he'll have some things to say on his mind!

5967%20-%20elimination_chamber%20kane%20mask%20wwe.png

Kane: Ever since I have became Global Champion there has been multiple thoughts on my mind. The one that I feel mostly is power; power that I am able to anything and everything that I desire to do so. Joseph Parks can not tell me to do something that I don't want to do, because he wouldn't dare to have his champion get angry. What happens when the World Champion gets angry? Well bad things happen. Firstly I may create chaos wherever I go. Secondly I may not show up to some events because I may not feel like it. And thirdly I may refuse to go into some matches with others that I feel are less worthy of being in my presense. It's all of these politics that makes a champion become a true champion, and I will not hesitiate to abuse my power as World Champion. And Austin Aries when I will meet you in the ring at Halloween Havoc I will show you what kind of power I possess within me, wether I'm the Gobal Champion or not!

Now with that being said there is another thought that I have within me ever since I won the Global Championship from The Great Khali: loyalty. I may be the most destructive human in the entire UWF roster, but I am almost one of the most faithful that the UWF fans will ever witness. I am faithful to Paul Heyman, I am faithful to myself, and as of this moment I am faithful to the UWF Global Championship! I will fight for everything that this title stands for, and I will destroy anything and anyone that tries to take it away from me! That includes Austin Aries and his little injury that he has going on.

Kane lowers his mic as the crowd boos out loud, Kane ignoring the fans but then hears Austin Aries's theme song and Aries is seen at the stage.

JBL: I'm amazed he has the balls to come down here Michael, not going to lie to you.

austin-aries-entrance-o.gif

fml3cg.jpg

Austin Aries: Alright let me get something straight right here Kane. First of all Kane my injury means nothing and it should be nothing to you. My one leg may be messed up but my other leg is still good for kicking your face in! Just because I have this injury it doesn't mean that I have a reason to quit. Why I almost fell asleep backstage listening to you how you're faithful to the title and all of that crap. Let me tell you Kane that this is complete bullshit! You never respected anybody including that fat bastard that's sitting beside you. Hell if you truely desire to respect the Global Championship then you would stop using it as an excuse to do whatever you want. That title, while a new one, has a lot of history in different federations and I will be damned if you ruin it for the UWF Faithful! So cut the crap and sign the damn contract before I stab you in the eye. Because Kane you may be bigger then me and I may have this injury, but don't think for a second that I'm going to quit for these fans, because I can tell you right now that I'm going to give it my all, and I won't leave Halloween Havoc without the UWF Global Title around my waist!

Kane gives off a blank look to Aries, then bends down as he grabs the pen and writes his name onto the contract. He tosses the pen to Aries who looks down at it then signs the contract as well. Aries tosses the pen onto the table as Paul Bearer grabs the microphone and begins to laugh.

vlcsnap2012081214h38m09.png

Paul Bearer: You have made a grave error Austin Aries. You may be full of ambition and confidence standing behind that table from harms way, but when it is time for the match to take place you will fall down on both knees in anguish. Mark my words Austin Aries that you will go down as a nobody after my man Kane has soundly defeated you one, two, three in the ring. Only then will you realize what a small life you will lead for here on out. You will tremble in fear from the mere presence of your Global Champion and one day you will understand what power Kane will actually contain -

Aries: Whoa hold on a minute Paul Bearer. Let's set the facts straight before we go on. First of all I do NOT fear Kane, and secondly I will make sure that you and your stupid accomplice will go down in shambles after I'm done with you and...

Kane lunges at Austin Aries after insulting Paul Bearer. Kane hits some punches to Aries while Aries tries to fight back, but ulimtately falls down due to his injury. Kane continues to beat down Aries with a series of punches and stomps, then gets him onto his feet and hits a throat thrust to Aries. Aries leans onto the table as Bearer backs away from Kane, who grabs Aries by the throat and lands a Chokeslam through the table!

Cole: Kane just sent the #1 Contender through the table!!

Aries is down and Kane just peers down at him, still breathing heavy. Bearer is seen laughing and holding up the urn while the crowd boos loudly. Kane is about to do is signature poses but the Real American's theme music plays through the PA systems.

JBL: And here comes the Calvary, Michael!

Hulk Hogan, Jack Swagger and Muhammed Hassan are all running down the ramp and they enter the ring. They surround Kane and Bearer as Bearer manages to escape, but Hassan ends up tossing him out of the ring. Kane looks on as he gets tackled by Hulk Hogan and Swagger. All three of the Real Americans are attacking Kane now until Kane is seen being unconcious from the vicious assault. Hogan then raises the mic as he's ready to speak now.

Hulk HoganKane, what'cha gonna do brothah when We the People run wild on you?

The crowd is booing again as Hogan and The Real Americans are still seen standing in the ring with the downed Kane and Aries as the camera shifts to backstage.

--------------------------

BadBloodversion2_zps03379e84.png

Two days ladies and gentleman! 6 Man Ladder Match, Taipei Death Match, aww yeah!!

--------------------------

UWF Supershow comes back from the final commercial break with The Corporation waiting in the ring and Team AJ Styles stood at the bottom of the entrance ramp, they suddenly charge.

AJStyles_zps6fbcd602.png
EddieGuerrero_zpsd27ac3c7.png
Rhino_zps733f13c4.png
CMPunk_zps127522e3.png

vs.
DaveBatista_zps212ac511.png
CodyRhodesDashing_zps79cdf348.png
JohnCena_zpsed021666.png
KurtAngleAlt1_zpsb73b2e25.png

AJ Styles, Rhino, Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk stand at the bottom of the entrance ramp while the Corporation wait in anticipation then AJ’s team slides into the ring and begin to brawl with the Corporation; AJ Styles trading with Kurt Angle, Batista with Rhino, John Cena and Eddie Guerrero slogging with each other and Cody Rhodes taking on CM Punk. AJ’s team manage to stand and trade blows in the early going with the faces actually managing to force the Corporation out of the ring where they regroup on the outside telling referee Charles Robinson to get AJ Styles’ team to back off before finally climbing onto the ring apron. AJ Styles stands in the ring as his teammates gather on the ring apron, Kurt Angle looks at his fellow Corporation members before climbing into the ring himself.

JR: Folks, this match looks like it’s going to start with the Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.

JBL: This is going be interesting JR.

Kurt Angle and AJ Styles circle each other in the middle of the ring and go for a collar and elbow tie up but Kurt Angle counters it straight into waistlock; trapping AJ Styles in the middle of the ring, Angle goes to hoist AJ Styles up but AJ Styles manages to shift his own body language into a forward roll, rolling Kurt Angle up into a seated pinfall.

One

Two

Kurt Angle manages to roll out of it grabbing the ankle of AJ Styles’ he quickly goes for the ankle lock but AJ manages to roll onto his back and pull Kurt Angle back into a roll-up but Kurt Angle drops all his weight down onto AJ Styles to place AJ Styles into a pinfall attempt of his own, grabbing the leg of AJ Styles for extra measure.

One

Two

AJ Styles manages to kick out himself this time, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles both roll back to their feet and staredown with each other; Angle is slightly surprised that AJ Styles managed to match him in the early going but Kurt also knows he’s got a big match ahead of him and chooses to tag in the team captain, Batista while AJ Styles choses to tag in Rhino.

JR: What a strong start to this match by AJ Styles, eh John?

JBL: JR, AJ Styles will need to rely on his fancy flips and agility to take on Kurt Angle next Thursday but I still can’t see him beating a man of Kurt Angle’s calibre.

Batista and Rhino square up to each other in the middle of the ring, nose to nose; this is the two massive powerhouses staring each other down in the middle of the ring, both talking trash to each other. Rhino and Batista begin to go nose to nose before ultimately begin to trade blows in the middle of the ring, left and right hooks but neither man is willing to budge as they continue to trade their blows with ultimately Batista need to take a cheap shot to the gut, knocking the wind out of Rhino; Batista follows through with an Irishwhip sending Rhino across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle and goes to follow up with a corner clothesline but Rhino dodges out of the way and as Batista staggers out of the corner into a clothesline from Rhino but he Batista doesn’t topple over instead he stands there and roars at Rhino is that all he’s got? Rhino springs into the ring ropes and rebounds off to hit another shoulder tackle but it still doesn’t knock Batista off of his feet; this time Batista goes into the ring ropes and tackles Rhino but Rhino doesn’t lose his footing and beats his chest leaving both men staring each other down.

JBL: JR those two behemoths were equally matched.

JR: It was an impressive display by both men.

Batista backs off and tags in Cena who says he take on Rhino. Rhino wipes his brow and considers going up against John Cena backing off into his corner to talk about it with his teammates but CM Punk wants in and tags himself into the match. Rhino doesn’t look impressed but nevertheless CM Punk climbs into the ring and looks smug with himself as he squares up with Cena but Cena has offer ideas taking a cheap right hook on CM Punk before following through with another one and then a boot to the gut leading into a leg hooked suplex allowing Cena to go for a pinfall attempt on CM Punk.

One

Two

CM Punk gets his shoulder off of the canvas to the relief of the fans; CM Punk rolls back to his feet while Cena stalks CM Punk; CM Punk turns around as Cena goes for the Fireman’s Carry lift in the early going but CM Punk manages to connect with a modified roundhouse kick staggering Cena before following through with a kick to the calf and finishes off with a step-up Enziguri to knock Cena off of his feet and this time CM Punk goes for a pinfall attempt on John Cena.

One

Two

John Cena shoves out of the pinfall attempt, CM Punk quickly tags in Eddie Guerrero while Cena is getting back to his feet; Guerrero picks up with CM Punk left off and lunges into Cena with a Dropkick, knocking Cena straight down to the canvas again. Eddie Guerrero is ready to go into the ring ropes but he makes the fatal mistake of going into the ring ropes where The Corporation is lurking allowing Batista to take a cheap shot with knee into kidney of Eddie Guerrero. Eddie’s staggered allowing Cena to follow up with a running shoulder tackle knocking Eddie Guerrero off of his feet; Cena then tags in Cody Rhodes to pick up the pieces of Eddie Guerrero.

JBL: JR, now you can watch the methodical dismantlement of Eddie Guerrero.

JR: This doesn’t spell good news for Eddie Guerrero.

Cody Rhodes climbs into the ring and watches Eddie Guerrero getting to his feet before delivering a boot to back of Eddie Guerrero’s right knee, Eddie’s knee buckles from the impact leaving himself open to Cody Rhodes following up with a knee drop across the right leg of Eddie Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero is wrapped in pain as Cody Rhodes begin to stomp away at the ring leg of Eddie Guerrero, who cannot get to safety; even when he manage to cling to the ropes; Cody Rhodes continues to go off on a crazy tangent stomping and beating away at Eddie Guerrero forcing a count on him by referee Charles Robinson.

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…

Cody Rhodes backs off with help from Charles Robinson whose confronting Cody Rhodes over his actions, while Rhodes getting the third degree from Charles Robinson; Batista leaps off the ring apron and begins to choke a prone Eddie Guerrero out using the bottom ring rope and when Charles Robinson turns around; Batista releases his grasp and plays the fool acting like he’s done nothing but the damage is already done to Eddie Guerrero.

JR: What disgusting tactics employed by the Corporation.

JBL: Dirty JR? These four men are using their brains, using their intelligence to walk away the victors, so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Eddie Guerrero is groggy and stunned from the constant assault as Cody Rhodes delivers another boot to the face of Eddie Guerrero putting him back on the mat before tagging back in Kurt Angle to demonstrate his submission abilities; Eddie Guerrero gets back to his feet but his right leg is giving him grabs straight into the Ankle Lock. The fans erupt into boos as Kurt Angle drops to one knee, trapping Eddie Guerrero in the middle of the ring with the Ankle Lock. Angle’s eyes glaze over intensity as he stares across the ring at the rest of AJ Styles’ team who consider getting involved but the rest of the Corporation are ready to climb into the ring at any given moment.

JR: Eddie Guerrero is trapped in the centre of the ring with the Ankle Lock, this doesn’t bode well for Eddie Guerrero.

JBL: JR, Eddie’s ankle is gonna be ripped to shreds by Kurt Angles’ ankle lock.

Eddie Guerrero is absolute agony thanks to Kurt Angle twisting and contorting the ankle of Eddie Guerrero but Eddie Guerrero has guts and he begins to pull himself near the ring ropes; reaching out for them but Kurt Angle is stubborn and continues to apply more pressure to the hold. Eddie Guerrero screams in pain for the Ankle Lock, Angle even takes a moment to look at AJ Styles and yells “this is you next Thursday AJ!” Eddie Guerrero shakes his head but he guts it out crawling himself closer to the ring ropes.

JR: Look at Eddie desperately trying to get to the ring ropes.

JBL: Oh please JR, even if Eddie Guerrero makes it to the ropes, he’s going to be a one legged animal against the likes of the Corporation, he’s gonna wind up a weaker link than say that traitorous CM Punk!

Eddie Guerrero tries to roll through the move because he cannot get closer to the ropes but Angle keeps his grasp tight on Eddie Guerrero but Eddie Guerrero’s maneuverer has pasted him in a better position to reach out for his teammate’s reaching hands as Eddie begins to hop to his feet; Kurt sees this attempt and pulls Eddie Guerrero backwards but Eddie always has a plan up his sleeve and leaps up to hit an Enziguri to Kurt Angle; cleaning Kurt Angle’s clock and placing both men down in the middle of the ring.

JBL: Well Eddie showed he had some smarts there JR, I’ll give him that but he’s no Real American therefore he’s still not as good as Kurt Angle.

JR: Just because he’s not an Real American as you put doesn’t mean he’s got ability John.

Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero begin to stir, the fans are really getting behind Eddie Guerrero as he limps to his feet but so is Kurt; Kurt Angle scrambles across to his corner and slaps the hand of John Cena who pounces into the ring across to Eddie Guerrero but Guerrero manages to deliver a huge hot tag to CM Punk! CM Punk leaps over the top rope and thrusts out a kick to knock John Cena backwards, CM Punk then follows through with his leaping single arm clothesline. Cena is down on the canvas, CM Punk dives on top of a pinfall attempt.

One

Two

Kurt Angle breaks up the pin, the fans respond with boos as Kurt Angle pulls CM Punk off of Cena straight into a deadlift which was floated over into the biggest and toughest moves in Kurt Angle’s arsenal, the Olympic Slam! Which sets the whole team on fire, AJ Styles and Rhino both storm the ring but so does the Corporation. AJ Styles quickly hits a Pélé on Kurt Angle’s head as he gets off of the canvas but Cody Rhodes has another idea and leaps up onto the middle rope and springboards back to got to hit AJ Styles in the face with the Beautiful Disaster but AJ Styles ducks and hits a second Pélé knocking Cody Rhodes down to the canvas while Rhino and Batista trade blows; Rhino manages to clothesline Batista over the top rope but falls over with him.

JR: It’s broken down into chaos here!

Kurt Angle gets to his feet and grabs AJ Styles and tosses him over the top rope; Kurt Angle follows in hot pursue, but AJ Styles has another idea and goes to deliver a discus backhanded fist; Kurt Angle ducks underneath and grabs AJ Styles and dumps him over the fan barricade but Styles lands onto his feet and decks Kurt Angle as he climbs over but Angle manages fire back; the fans go nuts as they see Kurt Angle and AJ Styles brawl into the fans disappearing amongst them.

JBL: We’re not getting those two back JR!

JR: That’s quite unfortunate but what the hell? Look out John!

While John Cena and CM Punk brawl in the middle of the ring, Rhino and Batista brawl on the outside, ultimately Rhino manages to get the advantage by throw Batista into the ring steps, Rhino then in a very uncanny move; lifts up the Impact Announcement table and props it up against the timekeeper’s barricade.

JBL: What the hell you doing Rhino?

With all the events on the outside, Charles Robinson has gotten distance and as CM Punk manages to Irish Whip Cena into Charles Robinson, flattening Robinson before nailing Cena with the GTS but there’s no referee! Cody Rhodes has gone to the outside and attacks Rhino on the outside but Rhino manages to wriggle out of it and slams Cody Rhodes against the Impact announcement table before getting some distance between himself and Cody Rhodes before charging and goes to Gores Cody Rhodes but on the way through JBL nails in the head with a steel chair but Rhino has too momentum and still collides with Cody Rhodes putting both through the upright announcement table which collapses down on both men.

JR: What the hell John!?

JBL: Business JR, it was just business!

Meanwhile in the ring, CM Punk looks around and realize that the referee was outcold and roars in frustration but that’s when Batista gets himself involved and in a move to mock Randy Orton delivers a punt to the head of CM Punk. CM Punk is down and out when Eddie Guerrero slides back into the ring with a ladder taking advantage of Charles Robinson being outcold and throws it at Batista knocking him down to the canvas. Eddie Guerrero is on fire as he picks up the ladder and then drives into the skull of John Cena knocking him down to the canvas aswell before sliding out of the ring with the ladder and begins propping the ladder across the ring apron and the fans barricade.

JBL: What in world is that Mexican planning to do JR?

JR: Well John, I think he is about to make a statement against the Corporation.

Eddie slides back into the ring and grabs John Cena and begins to pull him back to his feet looking one of the three amigos but Cena delivers a blatant punch to Eddie’s crotch. Eddie keels over as Batista walks over and grabs the kneeling Eddie Guerrero, lifting him up into the Batista Bomb. Batista doesn’t deliver into the ring though, he Batista Bombs Eddie from the ring to the outside breaking the ladder in half. The fans are left stunned as Eddie’s broken body lays infront of them. Batista and Cena exchange staredown when Dean Ambrose slides into the ring with a steel chair, Cena spots him coming and ducks underneath leading to Batista eating a steel chair to the face, Cena manages to lift up Dean Ambrose and nails him with Attitude Adjustment with the chair Dean Ambrose was wielding falls out of his hand in unfolded position.

JR: It’s all happening John, I can’t predict what’s going to happen next!

JBL: I’m loving this JR, this is just absolute chaos!

Cena gets back to his feet but CM Punk takes the opportunity to lift John Cena up into the fireman’s carry looking for the Go to Sleep but John Cena isn’t out of the game just yet and drives a stiff elbow into the side of CM Punk’s head before landing on his feet behind CM Punk, Punk attempts to go for a discus backfist of his own but Cena manages to duck underneath and lifts CM Punk onto his shoulders before launching CM Punk off his shoulder’s with the Attitude Adjustment onto unfolded steel chair, it implodes from CM Punk’s body. Cena grabs the steel chair and tosses him over the top rope and drags the groggy Charles Robinson in front of CM Punk and drops to his knees for the pinfall attempt.

JBL: Go on Charles my boy! Count the three count.

JR: Blah, John Cena needed a steel chair to finish off CM Punk, it’s disgusting! He didn’t need that steel chair but he chose to use it.

One

Two

Three

-===Winners of the match via pinfall at 27:56: The Corporation (John Cena, Batista, Cody Rhodes & Kurt Angle===-

Cena3_crop_340x234.jpg

John Cena gets back to his feet and brushes the proverbal dust off his shoulders and lifts up his UWF European Championship, he looks definition and a champion in the middle of the ring but his celebrations are cut short thanks to Batista getting back to his feet not looking impressed with John Cena’s actions in the match. The two lock eyes in the middle of the ring and staredown.

batista-john-cena.jpg

JR: Is the Corporation at breaking point folks?

John Cena and Batista look like they are ready to trade blows in the middle of the ring that’s when Randy Orton shows up and stands on the titantron.

Randy-Orton-Entrance-at-Smackdown.jpg

John Cena smirks at Batista before turning his attention to Randy Orton on the staging; the fans are hot, really hot as Randy Orton begins to slither down to the entrance ramp towards John Cena and Batista but Orton pauses at the bottom of the entrance ramp and stands there. Now the fans are really really hot, they’re going mad because there’s one person in the ring behind John Cena and Batista and he’s just waiting for them to turn around.

Piper: NO! NO! NO!

JR: Yes Hotrod, it’s happening!

DanielBryan11_crop_650.jpg

It’s Daniel Bryan, Batista and John Cena turn around straight into Daniel Bryan who charges across the ring and leaps up to hit a double big boot knocking both men off of their feet; Daniel Bryan then Daniel Bryan spots John Cena getting back to his feet and nails him with the running Knee Smash! Batista thinks about bailing out of the ring but Randy Orton manages to catch Batista making an escape and leaps up and hits him with the RKO! The fans are going absolutely bonkers as Randy Orton rolls back into the ring and stands with Daniel Bryan, the two of them look at each other and embrace a hug and stand tall in the ring as the Impact/Raw supershow comes to a close.

JR: Has Raw found their much needed equaliser in Daniel Bryan? Could the Corporation be on their knees by the time Survivor Series comes around? What will happen at Halloween Havok, tune in next Thursday live on Pay-Per-View folks.

Credits:
Mexicools Promos: Captainxbumout
Angle/Styles Contract Signing: Chase
8-Man Tag Team Match: WWS
Batista Promo: Shanegofett
Rhodes/Sabin, Jarrett/Kidd: iBunka
Gargano Promo: TwystedPhoenix
Everything Else: natlav

And everyone else that I forgot!!

Note from Natlav: Not alot of promos came in this week so I had to add in some extra commercials, thank you to those who did send in promos and those who helped out with the show. It was much appreciative guys! Now with that being said all systems go for Halloween Havoc! Oh and be prepared for a huge announcement about the fed sometime next week, probably after Halloween Havoc. Peace!

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Re: UWF Presents: RAW and Impact Supershow 10/25/13!!!

Great Show Raw/Impact crew very enjoyable. I felt it did well even with out promos being delivered, but overall the show it did great work, and I can't wait to see what is next in store for the UWF Impact brand. The Real Americans seem like a force in the Money in the Bank type of deal since we have them interfering in the Global title side of things. The IC title build was built very well, and I really liked what they had done there. The RAW feuds got solid build as well. Good show boys.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Well I'm 19th to check so don't come after me... or am I 20th? Either way I'm just now here so even though I didn't drop a promo for the show I'm here.

And the show looks absolutely stunning folks. Main event, all the other matches. Everything is looking good and flowing. Orton gettin an RKO in there was real nice.

Dash

Reaction score

It feels like some people should really think about what they say before they go ahead and say it... That was pretty disrespectful.

As for the show, fantastic as always. Great way to send us off to Halloween Havok.

Also, Batista, what are you waiting for? Powerbomb that thug!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

It feels like some people should really think about what they say before they go ahead and say it... That was pretty disrespectful.

As for the show, fantastic as always. Great way to send us off to Halloween Havok.

Also, Batista, what are you waiting for? Powerbomb that thug!

So it's alright for us to get shit on because we don't comment right away? Give me a break bud.

Reactions: 1 person

TwystedPhoenix

Reaction score

Joseph Parks is like Jesus. One moment he is unconscious and being drug away and then the next he is perfectly fine and in the middle of the ring. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A MEDAL!!

AJ is sharing is his feelings and now that he realizes Kurt really isn't a nice guy, hopefully he can have some advantage on him in the match since its no longer between best friends.

"AJ I am still the same Kurt Angle that I have always been..." Seems like Kurt Angle is getting a bit confused.

I should read RAW more often. I'm just not interested in these guys :/

---------------------------
On to the first match!

Hoping Goldust can get some well deserve revenge here. Certainly deserves that championship.

Nothing against the writers, but I've always had a personal question: Why do people go for pins in the first 2 minutes of the match? Like, if you've ever watched their other matches it usually takes a finisher or two to take them out so why waste your time going for the early pin that usually never happens?

Finally, a person bounces off the ropes with intent of actually doing a move. Again, I never understood why when they do the leapfrog/duck/shoulder block segments why they are bouncing off the ropes in the first place.

When you're going against an opponent and you head outside, you should NEVER stop for breath.

Someone got confused which Rhodes was in the match :p

Maybe the writer didn't get confused and was foreshadowing!! Cody really didn't care if the ref saw though and took out a much needed actual win from Goldust. Sad, sad day for the family.
So pumped for Halloween Havok. Can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Bobby Fish didn't fare too well in single's competition but maybe he can pull up his luck in this Triple Threat.

London setting the pace and showing who's boss!

No one can stop Lond. . .Ohh. Nevermind. London's down and everyone is beating on the poor kid! Hopefully he can get back in this.

London almost snuck away with the win!

When you take the momentum from London, don't take your eyes off him!

Wooo!! American Dolphins for the win!

Just realized it the Real Americans vs American Dolphins vs reDRagon. Think about it. American - American Animal - Animal. American Dolphins are the best of both worlds. Only made sense they stood out on top!
I feel like Batista is gonna toss Cena out of the Corporation at some point. Or Cena will rally the Corporation and they will overthrow Batista.

Seriously is giving Matthews a hard time. He didn't ask if you were worried, just for your feelings.

Oh yeah, Batista is acting like he is the reason the Corporation is so good. Definitely see him getting overthrown.
I feel like Joey Ryan will have to turn face and beat the Mexicools to show that he is the only one allowed to beat on Joseph Parks.
Time for the Lumberjack match! I got to square off against one of my favorite superstars and it was A LOT different going against him than being him like I might be in 900 other places....

I am absolutely loving this match because I am a big fan of both men. I hope we end up in the ring again sometime down the road.

SCREW YOU MEXICOOLS!! You're lucky I didn't pop up and kick you out of the air!!

MORE INTERFERENCE?! I WILL END YOU!!

Man, Gargano is getting choked out. Poor kid can't get a break :/

HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?! TAP OUT YOU BITCH!!

Oh Gargano, you need to use that head of your's. You should have held the hold and made Miz tap while smiling at Super Crazy.

YES!! TEACH HIM WHAT'S WHAT CHAVO!!

Eww. The Hurts Donut. So cheesy.

Solid back and forth between Miz and Gargano. Loving it.

Didn't win with a finisher but that's an interesting way to win. Even with multiple accounts of interference Gargano still manages to hold his word and stay on top!

Oh shit. This isn't good.

YEAH! EAT THAT! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEAT ME I KEEP COMING BACK!!!!

I'd like some feedback from others on my promo.
More RAW guys that I know absolutely nothing about.

I think the only reason I'd watch this match IRL is for Nattie...
Joseph Parks will get a break, until Joey Ryan decides he wants to show up.
Another Brock squash. I'll just skip thi. . . WHAT THE HELL?! BROCK GOT SCREWED!! Man that isn't going to be good for anyone going into that Triple Threat.
NOT TOM CLANCY!! TAKE ANYONE BUT HIM!! Fucking cruel world. Hopefully he left Ubisoft with instructions on how the military works as well as all his books so they can continue dishing out great games. But I will miss you Clancy!!
Time for the second contract signing of the day!

What? No story time with Kane? You're lucky I'm not just gonna go ahead and skip this segment.

Kane only likes the the title because its fireproof and therefore intimidating to him.

Feel like there will be a dirty ending to the Kane/Aries match. Too many main events with too many dirty finishes :/
Oh man. Another match with more RAW guys. I'm telling you, after Bad Blood I'm going to head over to the red brand and see what's up. As of now, NO! NO! NO! GO BACK TO THE HOLE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!!

Solid main event. I quite enjoyed it and I'll definitely be checking RAW out.
Great showing from the Red and Orange brands! Wished some of those promos could have gotten in so it would have been a bit longer but nevertheless the show must go on!

Also, I am renaming my 'Hurts Donut' because I absolutely hate that name. For now on, it shall be known as 'The Cure'.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose

To settle a potential shitstorm right away, no I don't think RRS comment was disrespectful. A little over the top maybe, but he does speak the truth when people take a while to comment on shows.

iBunka

Reaction score

Another great show. Hopefully Hogan can get a match soon teehee. I don't even know where he is going with all of his shenanigans anymore!

Even though I wrote the Dustin Rhodes match, I had tears running down my face while typing it knowing that Chody Blows was going to interfere. Fuck you Cody.

Very excited for HH. Let's do it.