Pretty Little Liars Mafia Signups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On 2nd thoughts I will withdraw. Me posting on this forum isn’t really worth all the shite and baiting I have to take, so I’d rather just not bother

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
On 2nd thoughts I will withdraw. Me posting on this forum isn’t really worth all the shite and baiting I have to take, so I’d rather just not bother
I would say that most of your trouble seems to stem from posting on the broader forum, but most of the people in the mafia section are cool with you playing.

I respect your choice and your opinion, though. I hope you had a happy holiday and enjoy your new year.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I would say that most of your trouble seems to stem from posting on the broader forum, but most of the people in the mafia section are cool with you playing.

I respect your choice and your opinion, though. I hope you had a happy holiday and enjoy your new year.
Yes, maybe so, but when I’m posting vanilla stuff and being flamed and insulted it’s just not really worth me sticking around. Is there something wrong with me trying to talk a little wrestling on a wrestling forum? I am a wrestling fan, after all.

At the end of the day, I came back for the simple reason that I actually really like you personally, despite all the shit that has gone down, and felt really bad for the way things went down at the end, so I wanted to help out the section here as it seemed to be completely dead (I like most of the mafia players here too) and I wanted to try and help it regain a bit of life, and maybe even start coaching some players on here to try and improve some quality.

But it’s pretty clear I’m not really wanted here, so there’s no point in me fighting that battle. I’ve tried my utmost best to keep my nose clean even in the face of pretty severe baiting out of respect for you, but it still isn’t stopping the tide of shite coming my way, even from members of your staff who obviously want to see the back of me.

So I’ll just go as it seems the best move for everybody. I do appreciate everything you did for me (and the WF section), giving us a home for a while and trusting me enough to be a mod myself. I know it ended badly but I think we did a pretty good job on the whole. I stuck my neck out to try and repair our section and it didn’t work out and I do really regret the way I went about it and I’d definitely do things differently if I had my time again, but my intentions were pure.

Hope you guys manage to keep this section going anyway. There’s some good dudes and good players here.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yes, maybe so, but when I’m posting vanilla stuff and being flamed and insulted it’s just not really worth me sticking around. Is there something wrong with me trying to talk a little wrestling on a wrestling forum? I am a wrestling fan, after all.

At the end of the day, I came back for the simple reason that I actually really like you personally, despite all the shit that has gone down, and felt really bad for the way things went down at the end, so I wanted to help out the section here as it seemed to be completely dead (I like most of the mafia players here too) and I wanted to try and help it regain a bit of life, and maybe even start coaching some players on here to try and improve some quality.

But it’s pretty clear I’m not really wanted here, so there’s no point in me fighting that battle. I’ve tried my utmost best to keep my nose clean even in the face of pretty severe baiting out of respect for you, but it still isn’t stopping the tide of shite coming my way, even from members of your staff who obviously want to see the back of me.

So I’ll just go as it seems the best move for everybody. I do appreciate everything you did for me (and the WF section), giving us a home for a while and trusting me enough to be a mod myself. I know it ended badly but I think we did a pretty good job on the whole. I stuck my neck out to try and repair our section and it didn’t work out and I do really regret the way I went about it and I’d definitely do things differently if I had my time again, but my intentions were pure.

Hope you guys manage to keep this section going anyway. There’s some good dudes and good players here.
I'm sorry you feel this way.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I had to turn my vpn on and to Canada to see it.

It’s I will remember you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
youtube geolocking my meming :smh you hate to see it

• Haha

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m probably not going to be able to commit to this wherever it does get going, so I will back out before any firm plans are made

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler