Pretty Little Liars Mafia Signups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
View attachment 76239

This is not necessarily the next game. If anyone has a game ready to host they can start first. I’m just getting this up because of how long it takes to fill games sometimes. Figured I’d get a jump on it.

I need 14 players.

1. T’Challa
2. Lethal
3. Wang
4. Cake
5. Tig
6. Barry
7. Sky
8. Gip
9. Blaine
10. Polar

Possibly

14. McHenry

Reps

1. Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'll play - and il throw down a host spec once I've hosted my other games elsewhere.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
might even throw it down early, because would involve some active participation in character building.

Tig

Reaction score
So, I observed the last game and while on the whole I still think the play style is radically different than on WC w/some very different ideas on game meta, I’m cautiously (extremely) going to dip my toes in here to see what it’s like participating. I certainly won’t post as much as seems to be expected on WS games but I’m interested to see how it goes.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
So, I observed the last game and while on the whole I still think the play style is radically different than on WC w/some very different ideas on game meta, I’m cautiously (extremely) going to dip my toes in here to see what it’s like participating. I certainly won’t post as much as seems to be expected on WS games but I’m interested to see how it goes.
This is cool.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Insert *yes gif* with *meme face*

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome aboard. I’m happy to see you tip your toes in.

If you have any questions about the play style, always welcome to pop into my messages.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

You might be a target by scum the first few town games you have bc of lower activity but once people realize how you play it'll be fine, plenty have established they won't post much but their posts are good when they happen and if you have any good action uses that'll help too, posting a lot def isn't a requirement, I'd say it's just more of one to be able to keep up with the posts or know when it's safe to skip over some

Speaking of that, you can probably always ask me to rep if needed, Smark (or anyone) but if it's still like D1 or lots alive D2 I'll probably say no bc I don't think I could keep up lol but I always tend to skim those days and then read on after when games are going

The Orca

Reaction score
@Brit Caker @Polar Bear @The Orca we need to see the full might of the winter society now.
Not sure I've played before, but I'll give it a shot

....i%27m-not-that-innocent-person.gif

Tig

Reaction score
You might be a target by scum the first few town games you have bc of lower activity but once people realize how you play it'll be fine, plenty have established they won't post much but their posts are good when they happen and if you have any good action uses that'll help too, posting a lot def isn't a requirement, I'd say it's just more of one to be able to keep up with the posts or know when it's safe to skip over some

Speaking of that, you can probably always ask me to rep if needed, Smark (or anyone) but if it's still like D1 or lots alive D2 I'll probably say no bc I don't think I could keep up lol but I always tend to skim those days and then read on after when games are going
That makes sense to me. I’d imagine if I were a scum in a WC Mafia game and somebody new started playing and going against an established meta I would attempt to pin it as anti-town play. I’d expect to weather some heat for my low-posting style early doors but from what I gleaned in the last game town players seem to have a willingness to at least somewhat consider/listen to well reasoned points of views. Case in point - even though it was crazily town/town - Ekko and Man both had people listen to their logic for butting heads. That was refreshing for me to see and probably the deciding factor in my thinking that I’ll give this a go as tbh, I’d expected that argument would lead to blindly siding up on either side but instead, we’d people listen to both of their reasonings and expand from there. Just unfortunate it kind of got manipulated into an A vs B scenario (and manipulated by Mafia members so not really unfortunate more so a good scum move). I’ll endeavour to keep up as best I can what I’ll need some help with is what some of the roles are and some of the abbreviations - though I’ve found a guide that lists them I think. I don’t think abbreviations were in anyway the norm in WC games except maybe LyLo.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Sky reigning champ gotta defend the crown.