• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Possibly return for Scott Steiner!

Brett

You think there could be a chance Steiner might appear in the WWE again in the upcoming years? I don't think TNA will ever want him back again! Esspecailly after his twitter rant.

The thing is though if he does come back too WWE he will look out of place amongst the current wwe talent and also he is nearly 50 years old.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I love Scotty to death and would love to see him come back as a Manager or GM ONLY but it's not going to happen. Because of the way he buries HHH and HBK and other people at the company at any chance he gets.

Troy

WWE let him sit at home earning big bucks for doing nothing at the end of his last contract because they had no faith in him then. Why would they bring him in a decade later? Steiner isn't any use to WWE and so we will never see him back until he and Rick get inducted into the HOF.

I for one never want to see Scott Steiner in the ring again because:

1. He doesn't draw

2. He's too roided up to have a decent match with anyone.

rcoot93

Would like to see scott somewhere on tv he is a great heel ring ka king proves that, would love if his rants a work but doubt it, perhaps he could have a simmilar deal to Nash