Possible Plans on AJ Lee Dropping The WWE Divas Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
There has been some backstage discussion, after the "Pipe Bombshell" of AJ Lee, to have her drop the WWE Divas Championship to a member of the cast of "Total Divas". The reason behind this change would have to do with it being used for the final episode of the season. WWE feels like this would draw viewers to the next season of the show, according to F4WOnline.com.
WWE Creative to AJ:
Hey, your promo was so good that we should reward you by losing Divas title against one of the bimbos from Total Divas. (unless it's gonna be Nattie)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'm praying she drops to Nattie.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I think she's gonna drop it to one of the funkadactlyes

CGS

Reaction score
Seems like a very pointless title change but meh. I hope it's Nattie but honestly with how they are portrayed on the show I wouldn't rule out one of the Bellas

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wouldn't mind Naomi taking it from her since when she gets to show what she can do she is good. Just please don't drop it to the Bellas. Honestly think they should let AJ hold it for a while.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I would likely drop it to a rookie. Shit have them drop it back and forward between the 8 of them like the Hardcore title back in the day minus the 24/7 rule, sort of like a TV title. It could benefit from 8 girls who are all known and all havea fan base winning, losing, challenging, and so on for it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wouldn't mind Naomi getting it but I'd prefer Nattie.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Just wondering if AJ turned or are the reality show girls supposed to be faces in all this. Because judging from the ratings for Total Divas during Summerslam, I doubt the majority of people who watch Total Divas would ever watch WWE programming. Kind of a weird dynamic.

Drop the title or not, she will be fine. Losing a title isn't a punishment, sometimes it gets people over even more. Atleast she isn't wasting feuds with Pepe Le Pew Kaitlyn anymore. Seriously, who is that girl fucking to get such high profile spots?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Seems to me that have the total divas are heels half faces but against anyone not on the show their all heels. Very odd. I could see the show getting someone who'd never watch WWE to check out a show or two but have serious doubts about gaining all that many long term.

It'll be a Bella or Eva Marie (who I assume is trainning to wrestle?) she seems like she could play the bitch better than the bellas combined. Id honestly like to see another non Total Diva or two side with AJ I think the current crop of divas has run it's course honestly we have three worth a damn and the rest seem filler.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Makes sense, even though it shouldn't be how you decide your champion.

AJ will be fine though. The Divas championship is nothing more than an accessory anyway, much like a lot of the titles in WWE these days.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
If AJ drops the title to any of the Total Divas cast (except maybe Nattie) how does she come out of it without looking like a face? Her speech last week was all Daniel Bryan-esque about how she had to work and prove herself to get her spot while they just look good on TV, so naturally they are the heels and AJ is the underdog. If they keep AJ heel though, I don't see how they can still go that route.

I guess I'm interested in where this angle goes but it feels so weird and forced to me, the whole thing just came out of nowhere.

Dash

Reaction score
If AJ drops the title to any of the Total Divas cast (except maybe Nattie) how does she come out of it without looking like a face? Her speech last week was all Daniel Bryan-esque about how she had to work and prove herself to get her spot while they just look good on TV, so naturally they are the heels and AJ is the underdog. If they keep AJ heel though, I don't see how they can still go that route.

I guess I'm interested in where this angle goes but it feels so weird and forced to me, the whole thing just came out of nowhere.
It didn't really come from nowhere. AJ is pretty much jealous/tired of the fact that these bimbos are getting more air time than her just because of Total Divas. It makes sense to me. AJ, Brie and Nikki are heel. Nattie, Naomi and the other Funkadactyl are faces.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Then why does she join The Bellas? Are we supposed to be rooting for her or not?

Dash

Reaction score
Then why does she join The Bellas? Are we supposed to be rooting for her or not?

That's up to you. It's pretty much a double feud of AJ Lee vs. The Total Divas and Brie, Nikki & Eva vs. Nattie and The Funkadactyl's. It's one of those scenario's were two enemies have another common enemy.