Possible Plans on AJ Lee Dropping The WWE Divas Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Seems to me that have the total divas are heels half faces but against anyone not on the show their all heels. Very odd. I could see the show getting someone who'd never watch WWE to check out a show or two but have serious doubts about gaining all that many long term.

It'll be a Bella or Eva Marie (who I assume is trainning to wrestle?) she seems like she could play the bitch better than the bellas combined. Id honestly like to see another non Total Diva or two side with AJ I think the current crop of divas has run it's course honestly we have three worth a damn and the rest seem filler.
Eva and JoJo are both learning to wrestle. Demott told Naomi about Eva, she will do anything you ask her without including jumping off the top rope, she's that's brave.

Now as for the consensus, not just you, but everyone else ... Why the hell do I see give it to Natalya? Natalya has put on a month of terrible matches. She's the common theme. The botches with AJ, the mistakes with Brie, and the sloppiness with Naomi tonight ... Even the beat down where she didnt actually give a beatdown but held on and acted like a meat shield hurting the segment. Why is she being excused from being a fuck up and called a poor wrestler when every botched match and spot has had her in it and the other divas all rotating out of it? Because she's a Hart family member? We know she lacks the look and likes the personality or mic skills, always has, but what can anyone say to defend her work as being good enough to be more deserving than the other girls recently?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
She has been shit lately but are any of them better. Maybe naomi I say let her keep the belt really.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Even the beat down where she didnt actually give a beatdown but held on and acted like a meat shield hurting the segment.

That segment was basically Nattie holding down AJ because she was not working during that segment, inside leg tripping Brie Bella and feeding her crossfaces didn't look like a work. Especially when you see that girls lipstick on AJs arm and Brie's face looking all smeared up.

And what pro wrestling nuances are there in inside legtrips? When have you ever seen that in a pro wrestling environment? And a pull apart segment at that.

I swear nitpicking just for nitpicking.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
She could have just put the girl in a full Nelson and let them knock her around. Or they could hav all stomped her. Natalya made that look awful

im still saying I rather Naomi win if its going to be dropped

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
She has been shit lately but are any of them better. Maybe naomi I say let her keep the belt really.
I'd say they should let Naomi and Brie work on SD and Main Event to one on one with AJ to see. Natalya has been the common denominator in all the matches with blunders, the other 3 girls have all had her. I'd just like to see how Brie and AJ as well as Naomi and AJ would work separately

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She could have just put the girl in a full Nelson and let them knock her around. Or they could hav all stomped her. Natalya made that look awful

im still saying I rather Naomi win if its going to be dropped

Now I know you are just taking shit now, I said AJ not working in the segment, Nattie holds her down in a front facelock, she is talking to AJ while holding her, likely saying "calm the fuck down". and basically shielding her from the kicks if Brie Bella.

This reminds me of Jimmy Korderas pinning Daniel Puder while he had Angle in a keylock.

And how is a full nelson better than a front facelock? a pain hold isn't better than a move that ends fights. If you are a bouncer the front facelock is the first move you learn. I've used it to put guys to sleep. And a 3 person beatdown? Wasn't AJ getting stomped by Brie and Naomi while Nattie held her down? Seems more harsh imo.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Even if she drops it she will still be a key player on screen. She is a diva that gets a reaction and can work and actually has a gimmick so she will be fine with or without the title. Would prefer her to hold it for a bit longer but I can see the reasoning behind switching it to try to draw for Total Divas. It will probably be one of the Bellas but I would prefer Natalya or Naomi.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It is too soon for her to drop it for me, but it is about the bigger picture and as long as she remains the focus of the Division moving forward and they can build some new stars around her then it will still be a good thing.