Possible Inductees for Hall of Fame 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Neither Nash nor Koko B. Ware belong in the HoF.

Nash has done more to take asses OUT of the seats than he's ever helped put IN the seats. I'd rather see Naked Mideon in the HoF than I would Kevin "Big Lazy" Nash

Nash while being lazy was never stupid, it was awful in the ring but at the same time, knew how to work a crowd very well, back in Nash's Hayday, he was certainly one of the hottest guys.

It'd be wrong not having Nash & Hall in the WWE Hall of Fame, seeing as they both were important parts of the Early 90s WWF and Important to rise of WCW. It's not about being the best spot monkey or hardest worker, it's about how you benefited WWE or any of those important businesses back in the day.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
RIGHT ON!!!! something tells me that Rick Rude is not in because of the stunt he pulled when he appeared on both shows in one night years ago..... and the Freebirds are so high on my list of teams/stables, great calls on both!!

Rick Rude should be inducted on that stunt alone. Who else appeared on both Raw & Nitro on the same night(and not the same feed broadcasted on both)?

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Nash while being lazy was never stupid, it was awful in the ring but at the same time, knew how to work a crowd very well, back in Nash's Hayday, he was certainly one of the hottest guys.

It'd be wrong not having Nash & Hall in the WWE Hall of Fame, seeing as they both were important parts of the Early 90s WWF and Important to rise of WCW. It's not about being the best spot monkey or hardest worker, it's about how you benefited WWE or any of those important businesses back in the day.

Well.... I mean I guess I agree with you on that aspect of it. You're right. I mean, take Andre the Giant. The guy was definately NOT a technical wrestler and by the time Hogan slammed him at 'Mania III, he couldn't even really move much, but look at what he did for the business..

Nash is a piece of shit, he's lazy and has hurt the business in recent years, but he did "found" the NWO, which was revolutionary for the business. The NWO and DX "rivalry" really helped propel the Atittude Era.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Rock should be HoF 2 or 3 years later, not now for sure. He can still wrestle, even though it's not full time.

Foley should headline the HoF this year. He should be the man of HoF this year. Others are fine too but hope Nash wont be HoF.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Neither Nash nor Koko B. Ware belong in the HoF.

Nash has done more to take asses OUT of the seats than he's ever helped put IN the seats. I'd rather see Naked Mideon in the HoF than I would Kevin "Big Lazy" Nash

Yeah, because Nash going to WCW with Hall and giving them the ratings win they couldn't get with the likes of Hogan, Savage and The Horsemen means they took asses out of the seats of WCW? Don't post bitterness it just makes you look foolish.

Also, even if the concept of a WWF guy jumping ship would be considered the draw instead of the guy who did it is moot......Gotta remember Lex Luger jumped and it didn't help WCW during that first year of Nitro.

And not to mention the WWE HOF is a kayfabe HOF. It doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sammartino, Owen, Savage, and Warrior aren't going to happen. They will never happen. It's best people just drop that issue and move on with their lives.

Considering WM's in New Jersey this year, it should be headlined by no one other than Mick Foley. Period.

Nash had a good career, but he definitely shouldn't go in before the Rock. No way.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, because Nash going to WCW with Hall and giving them the ratings win they couldn't get with the likes of Hogan, Savage and The Horsemen means they took asses out of the seats of WCW? Don't post bitterness it just makes you look foolish.

Also, even if the concept of a WWF guy jumping ship would be considered the draw instead of the guy who did it is moot......Gotta remember Lex Luger jumped and it didn't help WCW during that first year of Nitro.

And not to mention the WWE HOF is a kayfabe HOF. It doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out.

You're mad.

3oft9x.jpg

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
He's not mad, he's just wrong. Nitro beat WWF in ratings quite a few times before Nash debuted. 18 times to be exact. And it was Scott Hall's debut that marked the beginning of that 80+ week winning streak, not Nash's, and it was Hogan's heel turn and the nWo angle that kept it going, not just Nash. In fact WCW never won in ratings once with Nash as champion. Draw my ass.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Due to the location surely Mick Foley will be the headliner. He is a local and he thoroughly deserves headline status. Was a huge name and had big runs in all three major companies and managed to evolve and stay relevant over time. Great talker, quality wrestler and overall nice guy so give him the spot.

Heyman will go in eventually but this year would be a really bad idea since he is an on-screen character that fans are supposed to hate. Leave that induction for a bit later.

Freebirds should definitely go in, just sucks that only Michael Hayes is left after Buddy Roberts passed away last month.

Cyndi Lauper and Mr T both deserve it. Both were instrumental in helping WM be successful and would be actually worthy of being in the celebrity wing. Lauper is a local so surely she would be a lock for 2013.

The Rock is another that should be held off especially whilst he is involved in current storylines. Save him for a year or two down the line.

Shame that Lanny Poffo keeps blocking his brothers entry, surely he would rather see his brother in rather than holding off for what seems like selfish reasons.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If he can stay clean for the next few months I can see it happening, would be a good story if he can do it and come full circle to be back on WWE tv.