Possible Heel turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As I said.... it all fits..

Arn Anderson warned Sheamus he should really do something about Nexus.
Arn Anderson and Triple H... see any connection there?
HHH is revealed as their leader, taking out Sheamus for what he did to him at Extreme Rules... Arn Anderson's advice bites Sheamus in the ass.

You then have a completely fresh HHH as heel, perhaps weeding Nexus down to just a few members... preferably Barrett, Gabriel and Otunga....essentially becoming Evolution V2 with HHH in more of the Flair role allowing these guys to shine while still receiving the rub from HHH.

Evolution was past (Flair), present (Triple H), and future (Orton,Tista), it wouldn't make since for them to be called anything resembling as they are not past present and future.

But as I said before, I hate the idea of bringing in a big name as I see the big name taking up the spotlight. Nexus are a group of young guys taking over. What since does it make to add in Cena or Triple? Triple H is no where near young and Cena has already taken over. He's the face of the company. In real life and kayfabe.

noumenon

Reaction score
First of all Mr. Biggumz... the word is SENSE******* not "since".

Anyway. I'm not saying it would literally be Evolution V2... just something along those lines. Another group for HHH to lead. However I am with you to the fact that they are supposed to be young guys breaking away from everyone else and it really isn't necessary for them to have a "leader" other than Barrett. That said though, if they must... HHH is the smart choice.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Nexus leader...

Cena, no legit reason to become heel.
Triple H, don't see why he'd do it.
Chris Jericho, he was Barrett's mentor on NXT, that would be believable.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Besides RKO Legacy, what are you talking about Michael Cole? You have to remember the first attacks were per the command of Vince mcmahon, they have already established that.

Triple H could easily come out and say he let Nexus follow Vince's intructions on that command (Nexus has already admitted they indeed followed the lead of Vince, but that they werent under his control) to let him clear the path for himself. Besides, you say HHH would have to be the focal "in ring" man in the angle....he would, he would be facing Cena for the WWE Championship. He would have earned control of WWE so to speak and he would be chasing the last feat of his plan, the championship.
The Cole shit is brought up, because who said everything they did so far was under Vince's command? Vince's problem was with Bret, and they took Bret out. Vince said who he went after, and Cole wasn't one of those people.

And again, Triple H would have to be the in ring man... which means his "GM" opportunity is pointless... and again, you bury the ENTIRE point of Barrett's title shot (which BTW, is going to fuck over the winner of the RAW MITB winner), and his leadership qualities. He said they work for a higher power, not a superior superstar. The entire point of Nexus as a stable was for them to get their opportunity, not to be hired and have someone bury them for their own goal to become HW champ.

chessarmy

Reaction score
This is complete bullshit, I just read the Observer and this was nowhere to be found. Why the fuck are you spreading bullshit rumors and saying it came from the Observer? This thread should be closed immediately, it makes this forum look bad.

Unreal.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Its NOWHERE in the observer, I did a word search for anything Cena related and nothing came up. Thats fine though, you can discuss something that isn't going to happen, be my guest.

Obvious bullshit is obvious

Reaction score
We discuss heaps of shit that isn't going to happen all over the forum. I don't see why you have such an objection to it, but if you're personally offended by a false report then that's okay man. Not all of us are as sensitive as little girls, but we can cater to those who are, I guess.

Airfixx

Reaction score
As others have said, it makes no sense storyline-wise for Nexus to take on a HHH or a Cena as their leader... Barret heading up the faction and getting the exposure that it is bringing is the only thing that really makes it worthwhile as a storyline

This really is just a poor, POOR P-O-O-R man's NWO angle.

WCW get 'invaded' by two(*) of their rival companies biggest names who get booked like beasts, yet WWE get invaded by a bunch of job fodder rookies. 'Awesome'! :roll:

(*3 if you include the implication that Hogan joining the company was sewing the seeds for Hall & Nash's arrival.)

CMS

Reaction score
The Cole shit is brought up, because who said everything they did so far was under Vince's command? Vince's problem was with Bret, and they took Bret out. Vince said who he went after, and Cole wasn't one of those people.

Nobody has touched Cole. In fact, he has been the only one that has escaped all the attacks. Just a little fact. Secondly, go and rewatch Vince's promo. He takes credit for planning the attack on Lawler, Cena, the announcers, destroying the ring, all for getting reason to fire Bret Hart.

HHH would be the GM to complete his plan. It's been pretty obvious that the anonymous GM has been favoring Nexus. So, in this particular storyline arc, HHH would be the GM to favor the guys he has recruited to help him gain control of WWE.

WCW get 'invaded' by two(*) of their rival companies biggest names who get booked like beasts, yet WWE get invaded by a bunch of job fodder rookies. 'Awesome'! :roll:

Still living in that past are we? Why don't we go ahead and compare Orton to Austin to make him look even worse?

-TJ-

Reaction score
As others have said, it makes no sense storyline-wise for Nexus to take on a HHH or a Cena as their leader... Barret heading up the faction and getting the exposure that it is bringing is the only thing that really makes it worthwhile as a storyline

(*3 if you include the implication that Hogan joining the company was sewing the seeds for Hall & Nash's arrival.)

I don't see Nexus spray painting "N" or "Nexus" on the backs of people they've beat the shit out of.

And please tell me other than the gang beatdowns, what really makes Nexus a nWo ripoff? The invasion? SERIOUSLY? NXT, not a rival company to WWE. >.>

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright, the most valid, and reasonable solution has been the Triple H thing.

JR was a good hunch, but the Nexus are douches, period. They wouldn't take the command of a mere commentator. Please, that's ridiculous. I doubt they are going to further any affiliation with Ross because they just recently slapped him in the face by removing his voice from the beginning video of RAW.

It doesn't matter what makes it worthwhile as a storyline, Nexus have stated they are working for someone. Also, this is going to add an incredible amount of spice, and attention to the storyline especially if it's Triple H. Triple H hasn't been heel for as long as I can remember. Everyone's somewhat forgetting about him, and it's not like Trips is planning retiring any time soon. Triple H still has a couple good runs left in him, and this can be one. He can start of as a master of wisdom or whatever, and help Barret utilize the title shot to it's full capacity, and capturing a championship. Barret runs things, until Triple H gets greedy, and wants the title for his own. It's Evolution all over again, but with a bit of a different taste, and look. Who else? Jericho, I doubt he's going to be used for this when he can carry some entertainment as a singles star. Give it to someone who isn't as entertaining as a singles star, like HHH. The bit Noumenon added with the Sheamus thing is also a fucking great storyline creativity. If WWE does that, I will stop talking negatively about WWE's creative writing for a good minute.

As for Cena, the only way you turn him heel is with Undertaker, and by having him end the streak in a cheap win, or dirty maneuver. 'Nuff said.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
This may be a complete left field and almost TNA-esque but I think that possibly Bret Hart could be the leader on the Nexus.

It may not be the most realistic, or logical step but my GOD would that be a swerve? Him being the one behind the Nexus all along, as simply a way to 'get back' at Vince for everything he has put him and his family through all these years (and blah blah blah)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
That could be true, like I said, it wouldn't be the most logical way to take it, but I am just considering many alternate ideas.