Possible Heel turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
- WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven't had the right time to turn him.

Source: Wrestling Observer

I would mark like a bitch if trips turns heel, He is long over due a heel turn.

Plus Cena turning heel would be epic. But i dont know if they would have the balls to take the risk with Cena.

It's a big gamble merchindise/Money wise turning Cena Heel. I dont know if Vince would want to take that risk.

Reaction score
Cena turning heel with this isn't about balls. It's about intelligence, and turning him heel in an angle which won't lead to any obvious huge payoff match is not intelligent.

Reaction score
Why does there need to be a huge payoff match for him to turn heel? Cena turning heel would definitely be a game changer. You've seen what he has done as a heel in his early run, people loved it. Lets see what he can do now.

Reaction score
If they turn Cena heel with THIS particular angle, it will go over like the "Higher Power" angle: Like a Fart in Church.

When they make circular, non-sensical storyline decisions, the fans suffer.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would much rather see Triple H turn heel for this angle than the predictable Summerfest return of Triple H where he single handedly destroys the entire Nexus stable in a gauntlet match one after the other and stands victorious over their broken bodies like he does to any other up and coming mid card heel that tries to break the glass ceiling.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I would like to see Cena turn but I don't think this would be the right way to do it. It would be Blue to have these guys beat him up for a few weeks then later on find out he was behind all the attacks. I'm not sure if HHH would be right for this either, although he'd be good for a heel turn too.

Reaction score
The reason they were beating up Cena was for respect. Then Cena says that he admires that in them and that they have guts going after the top dog. That could be Cena's reasoning for turning heel.

Reaction score
Cena as heel in PG-13 would be shit. He won't be doing much, but if they give it the chance of having him saying uncensored stuff and be normally thug motherfucker, then it would be good.

I say, Triple H would be a better heel because of this PG-13 condition.

Reaction score
The reason they were beating up Cena was for respect. Then Cena says that he admires that in them and that they have guts going after the top dog. That could be Cena's reasoning for turning heel.

And this is the reason I'm thankful you don't book WWE. What a crap way to turn your most over face heel. Where's the huge payoff there? There is none. Awesome. Just awesome.

Reaction score
Lol @ you still thinking that there needs to be some kind of payoff. Would you rather him get mixed reactions for the rest of his career or would rather see him heel, getting a solid reaction heel heat or Xpac heat?

Reaction score
A mixed reaction if a heel turn is going to result in crap. He's WWE's merchandise marketing machine as a face irrespective of the reaction he garners. And yet you wish to turn him heel and not want to profit in with a big match following a big turn? Absolutely absurd, but then again it's hardly surprising that I should be saying that about one of your turds of text.

Reaction score
:lmao

He would obviously continue on his merry way as a heel. I'm not advocating a heel turn in terms of what it would do for the overall profit Cena gains for WWE, but I'm saying that if he turned heel, your hope is absolutely horrid. You may as well make the most you can out of his as a heel, and when he's at his hottest is going to be fresh off a turn, thus you will get the biggest and best match out of him possible. I would expect even you to know that, but it seems from your last post that rather than admitting you're wrong that you're just going to waffle on. I would expect someone who is as wrong as frequently as yourself to be able to accept it by now, but apparently not.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ the wannabe nWo storyline pitch of bringing a returning Triple H in as the leader of the faction >_>!!!

Let Wade Barrett be the fucking man, damn!